Kelly Farmer Initial Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane’s hands began to work their way under her dress. Kelly felt herself flood with expectation, she was that excited. Kelly didn’t know if her excitement came from her frustration or being with Shane. It didn’t matter in the end, she was with Shane for the sex and the reason wasn’t yet important.

Shane’s hands were on her bare legs, Kelly shivered, not with cold but excitement. As his hands reached higher and higher she wanted him to speed up, she wanted his fingers to be touching her.

As encouragement she pushed her own hands beneath her dress and sought out his hard mound. It felt big, not as big as Lance but big enough. This is only the second cock I have ever touched she thought as she unzipped him, unbuckling his belt and popping the stud on the waist of his jeans first. She pushed her hand beneath the waistband of his shorts and found his hot and hard member.

Shane’s cock jumped when she touched it and for a crazy second Kelly thought that Shane had started to come but it was only the reaction to her cool fingers.

She broke off the kiss. “It seems eager enough.” She laughed softly and wondered when his fingers would prove the same of her cunt.

Shane grunted, his hands were now on her hips and then one was between her open legs, his fingertips brushed against the soft fabric of her panties and she smiled at him, her eyes dancing with unconcealed passion. A finger found the edge of her panties, a second later and the finger was pulling her panties to one side.

Kelly shifted position and then, leaving his hard cock, she pulled the gusset to one side, exposing her sex to his touch. She caught his fingers and guided them inside her and her smile widened as Shane started to finger fuck her.

“Like that?” Shane asked, trying not to sound as smug as he felt. Kelly Farmer was the best piece of ass on the base and right now he was knuckle deep in her very wet cunt.

Kelly was just flexing her hips, rising and falling against his movements, her eyes were half closed as she savoured the experience; she had gone to long between fucks. “You wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t like it.” She whispered. She rubbed his finger across the mouth of his cock, drawing out a blob of pre come which she smeared across the head. “Is this just for show?” She asked.

She lifted herself on his lap and steered his cock inside her, it was an act she’d performed a hundred times before with Lance and now she did the same with an almost stranger. She sank down, taking the whole length inside her, feeling its hard length against the soft walls of her cunt.

It had happened so fast that Shane didn’t realise he was inside her until she was beginning to slide up and down his pole. He wasn’t wearing anything … what was her name … Kelly, yeah right, Kelly. He spoke her name and then added. “I’m not wearing anything!”

“I am!” She grunted. “I’m wearing a diaphragm, so it doesn’t matter.”

Kelly was a physical woman and she made love that way. She was above average height and weight for a woman, what they called an old fashion woman, all curves. Now those curves were hammering down on Shane’s hips, driving his cock into her again and again.


Shane’s hands were around her ass and he almost wanted to slow her down but Kelly was in her own race and he was almost incidental as she reached her finishing line. She began to grunt louder, Lance had said her climax sounded like a pig snuffling, at any rate, you knew when Kelly was about to climax.

She had been so long without this feeling, so long without being filled like Shane was filling her. So it was inevitable that her climax would be sudden and almost violent as her body gave vent to its frustrations and she shook and cried as the orgasm ripped through her.

Shane couldn’t help himself, he had prided himself on his self control but he was swept away by her and before Kelly had finished her orgasm he was pumping his seed into her.

She folded against him, her breath as shattered as her senses, and just rested her head on his shoulder until she had recovered. Slowly she rose to her feet, only to find that she was giddy and unsteady. She braced herself against a table, her cunt was on fire! She could still feel his long disappeared dick inside her and the sticky evidence of his climax was beginning to seep from her.

“Bathroom.” She whispered.

“Just through the door.” Shane answered his voice hoarse and dry. He started to get dressed and then noticed the dark stain on his clothes.

“I don’t do washing.” She laughed as she walked away.

…………………………………………….

She was away so long that Shane had begun to believe that she’d simply left him, but finally she returned, her face still flushed but that confident, hip swinging walk was back. She slumped into the seat opposite him and drained her coke. “Warm … right now I need something cold … is there a quiet bar we could visit … are you old enough to drink?” The alcohol age was twenty one and Kelly started to wonder if Shane was old enough to buy her a beer.

“Twenty three … bar as in clean but run down or bar as in hotel and obvious.” He answered and asked in the same sentence.

“I would say the former.” Kelly answered.

“Excuse me?”

“Clean but run down.” Kelly smiled to herself, you couldn’t have everything, Lance wasn’t a rocket scientist and neither it seemed was Shane, she always picked the stupid ones.

“That’ll be the Vixen, end of Main Street.”

They shared a beer whilst Kelly wondered why she was being so obvious, then just in case she’d run out of look, she finished her beer quickly and stood up to leave.

“See you again?” Shane said quickly.

“Maybe.” Kelly replied and immediately regretted how it had sounded. “Probably, but lets not become an item, I have a husband coming home in three months.”

“Sure.” Shane answered. “I could maybe spruce up your quarters? Decorate a few rooms, just in time for his home coming?”

Kelly smiled. She liked the sound of that and the place was run down, so Shane could earn his fucks by decorating the place. “Like I said, give me some space.” Kelly swayed out of the bar and into the harsh afternoon sunlight. She felt good, well fucked and for a few days that urge would be satisfied and then she’d have Shane’s company to call on.

12