Kelly Farmer: Officer's Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dawn came and neither notice. Kelly was curled up, her hunger satisfied and Ellis just lay there, occasionally glancing towards the almost naked woman beside her. He turned towards her.

"As anyone ever told you how great you make love." He asked.

"No … but I have been told that I'm a great fuck." She looked at him and then laughed. "Sorry, do I offend you?"

"How?" Ellis couldn't imagine how a woman he'd just made to love could offend him.

"I swear a lot, Lance liked me to talk dirty … do you mind?"

"I hadn't given it any thought." He glanced at his watch. "Now we have the tricky point of how to get into the base without creating a rumour."

"Fuck to rumours … we drove out together and that's how we'll drive in … now where are my panties?"

An Officers Mistress

So and without ever realising it Kelly became Ellis's Mistress, at least Ellis used the word, but never within Kelly's hearing. He knew her well enough to realise that the passionate, high spirited woman would never accept such a description.

They had been together for almost three months, the scandal of the base. Kelly wasn't bothered, even if somebody told Lance she'd just face him down. He'd been away for almost nine months and Lance would have never kept his cock to himself for that long. So in Kelly's reasoning, what she was doing was only what Lance was doing and fair was fair.

She would meet Ellis three of four times a week, it wasn't just a sex thing, they'd cruise in his convertible to a local bar, take a couple of beers and then find somewhere to fuck.

She'd told him that he was only the third man she'd had sex with, somehow Ellis found that had to accept, to him such sexual appetite and experience couldn't come from simply three men, but then he was forgetting the woman which was a dangerous mistake.

Kelly on the other hand was revelling in the situation. She knew that everybody was talking about them and she didn't care. She didn't worry what the prissy little wives and their boring husbands thought about her. She would just think of something else to annoy them, like the time she'd walked into Ellis's office and planted her ass on his desk.

It was just at lunchtime and the admin block wasn't that busy, still Ellis wasn't the only Military about. It hadn't stopped Kelly from raising her dress and showing off her naked pussy.

"What's wrong Captain?" She had laughed. She was as horny as hell and knew that her pussy would be glistening at him.

Ellis looked up from his chair.

"Are you crazy?" He whispered. "What if somebody saw you come in here?"

"The desk jockey already has, so if I'm already in trouble why don't you …" She caught hold of his tie and pulled his face into her cunt, a moment later she felt his tongue flick out. This was what she called military discipline.

Of course it couldn't last; the Military couldn't allow it to last. Eventually Ellis was called into the base commander's office and then he was ordered to see Kelly.

"I'm being transferred." Ellis began. "And it's with immediate effect. I leave tonight, twelve hours notice." He waited for her to say something, but Kelly, for once, was lost for words. She was thinking where this left her. "Also I have to tell you that you have a little longer, like twenty four hour's. There are married quarters available at the Larksville base in Northern California; it's just this side of the forgotten planet but not much."

"They can do that?" She whispered, her brain was stunned, she actually couldn't think.

"Only if you want to stay in married quarters, otherwise its goodbye and good riddance." He waited again but saw that Kelly was too shocked to think. "The Military can't have an officer openly carrying on with an enlisted man's wife, it's bad for morale."


"Didn't you know that?" She asked, finding her voice and a little of her senses.

"Sure, but being with you, it kinda makes a man forget things." Ellis smiled, but it was an effort. "It seems that the Military thinks more of Sergeant Farmer than of Captain Ellis Pryce."

"Sergeant? He never said anything …"

Ellis laughed. "No, well he's probably under orders. I wasn't told this on the base, had to pull a few strings, old favours, that sort of stuff. Sergeant Lance Farmer has the gift; apparently he can make our new missile systems almost talk. They are setting up what they call technical teams and your husband is going to be part of one." Ellis opened a packet of cigarettes; it was the first time she'd ever seen him smoke. "The word is that a year on one of those teams and he'll be a lieutenant, Officer Farmer, how does that sound?"

"I'd sooner have Corporal Farmer back." Kelly whispered. "Why can't I join him?"

"He's special, and right now you are almost a security risk."

"He's fucking somebody else?" Kelly blurted out.

"Of course, you are and the Military looks after its own. She's part of the unit, a civilian advisor." He offered her a cigarette which she refused. "Sorry Kelly, it's only what I know…"

Kelly released the longest sign of her life. "Lance wouldn't be able to go nine months without a fuck; he couldn't last three days with me." She wanted to cry like she had when a kid, just let the emotion out, but her stubborn pride stopped her.

"This camp …"

"Larksville."

"Yeah, least it sounds pretty. Is it that bad?"

"Last place that God made, that means the Military will be something less than basic … sorry, but that's what I hear."

"If I say no and clear off?" Kelly asked.

"On paper they'll okay, truth is that with your husband doing what ever he is, that makes you a security risk. They can't allow you to wander the country."

Kelly wasn't quite sure what that meant, only that it sounded almost illegal.

"Larksville here I come." She smiled, mainly to herself.

Epilogue

They didn't fuck, but she saw him off. it would be the last time that she ever saw him, briefly he wrote to her but then he was transferred to somewhere called Vietnam and she never heard from him again.