Kelly in the Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm! Hmmmh!, HMMMH!, HMMMMHHHH!"

It was coming, she felt the last twinge of tension that meant she was about to burst, and then...

Something was happening. "Oh god!" Kelly thought, "It's those balls, someone's pulling them out!"

They came out of her with a slow, steady series of little moist pops. Kelly felt her anus stretch open as each ball was pulled out from within her. It added to and distracted her from her orgasm all at the same time. She felt herself shaking. There was sensation where it had never been before. And then she felt whoever was in her coming, and pushing deep and hard into her, and she felt full and empty at the same time, and the odor of sex drenching her face, and her body convulsing with the orgasm and it was all just...too...much.

Kelly collapsed onto the table, pulling herself off the penis buried within her, her head lolling over onto the thigh of the woman she had been licking. Every so often a little quiver of pain and pleasure would run through her. She felt herself being picked up in strong arms, and carried across the yard then being placed on the big double lounge that faced the pool.

Mandy was there next to her, with a cool glass of water.

"It's ok, sweetie," she was saying as she removed the sleep mask from Kelly's eyes. "You'll be just fine."

"Oh Mandy," Kelly whimpered. "It felt so good, but it was so much, so much..."

"I know, honey, I know," Mandy said. "It was like that my first time, too. All the hands, and the touching, and then the men in me and it just didn't stop."

"I want more," Kelly said, surprising herself and Mandy.

"You what?" gasped Mandy

"I want more. I've never felt this way. Everything in me is alive and tingling. My nipples are so hard they ache. My arms and legs want to feel those touches. I want someone inside me - and maybe even someone inside my bottom, or maybe even one in my front and one in my back. I want more, more..."

"Take it easy, sweetie," Mandy said. "You can have more, but just rest for a minute. You just collapsed back there."

"But it was so good. I want to feel that, and I never want it to stop."

"Of course you do. We all do. That's why we have these little get togethers. But not every night, or even every week. It's better if we spread it out a bit."

"But.."

"There will be more," Mandy said. "Just rest and watch for a minute. We don't stop until tomorrow afternoon. But just watch now."

Mandy did as she was told. What she saw enthralled her. It was a re-creation of almost every porno movie she had ever seen. Women on top of men. Three women, in a circle, their heads buried in each other's crotches. Three men standing over them, slowly masturbating as they watched and listened. Millie Jones on her hands and knees, and Paul leaning over her back, slowly forcing his way into her wide-stretched anus. Geri, wearing a harness with an obscene phallus jutting out from it, behind Paul, doing to him what he was doing to Millie.

"Oh god," Kelly moaned. "I want it so much."

In the months and years that followed, she got it, and much, much more.