Kelly Is Captured and Kept

Story Info
Ii capture Kelly and keep her as mine.
2k words
48.2k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(C) Copyright 2010 - MindSplinter - Published under Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike) 3.0 Unported

Kelly and I have a pretty adventurous relationship; we get along in a way that would make the best of friends envious. After several wonderful encounters and a backpacking tour across Europe, I felt it was time to give her the adventure of a lifetime.

Kelly walked through the security gate and looked around, but I was nowhere in sight. She pulled out her black berry and turned it back on to call me and before she had the chance to dial a text message popped up on her phone; "Sorry sweetheart, stuck in traffic and running late. XOXO" That's great she thought to herself, while walking to the baggage claim. I called her while she was waiting for her bag to show up on the conveyor, and told her that after she got her bag to exit the terminal and walk across the short term parking lot and I would be able to pick her up on the other side sooner as the traffic tie up was right near the airport. She replied that she would and hung up, and snatched her bag from the belt and walked out the door. She didn't notice the van slowly rolling through the parking lot towards her as she was trying to cut between cars to cross the lot quicker, the side door of the van slowly opened as it approached her from behind and hands reached out to grab her.

Before she knew it two hands had grabbed her, one over her mouth and the other around her waist and yanked her into the van. Mmmmmph, oomph, she tried to yell and started kicking and struggling but her captor was already ahead of her. Pinning her arms with his knees as he sat on her, he picked up a ball gag and shoved it into her mouth as soon as he pulled his hand away from her mouth and buckled it tightly before locking it with a small padlock. He rolled her over and grabbed her wrists and cuffed her with a set of hinged handcuffs, her palms facing out, then grabbing her flailing legs and cuffing them to her wrists with leg irons in a strict metal hog tie. Finally she sight went black as a leather hood was pulled over her head and tightly laced up before the attached collar was buckled around her neck and she heard the click of another lock, she knew instantly that it wouldn't be coming off anytime soon and that her breathing was labored due to how tightly the collar was buckled around her neck.

The nondescript van cruised towards the exit and through the gate to the highway as she lay on the floor frightened and nervous, mewling into her gag and wondering what would happen to her as her captor began cutting off her clothes. She felt hands roughly caress her body, pinching and pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her nipples as clamps were applied to them, followed by another sharp pain as another clamp was applied to her clit. Fingers began to probe her pussy roughly as she felt herself grow wet and aroused. "Oh my god, no, please" she thought to herself as the fingers worked their magic, pumping in and out of her. The fingers withdrew and she felt her captor grab her and flip her over onto her stomach, the pain in her nipples and clit reaching new heights as they were now underneath her and crushed by her own body.

She felt her legs being picked up and felt herself being pulled back, and then her captors cock poised to enter her. She screamed into her gag as he slammed his cock into her and began pounding her pussy without mercy, crying into her hood as her body betrayed her and responded to the stimulation. He hammered away at her until she felt him tense and shoot his load into her, driving her over the edge and into her own orgasm. He pulled out and let her drop to the floor of the van. She lay there, still crying and sobbing beneath her hood as he took a rope and threaded it through a ring on the top of her hood and tie it to the chain on her ankle cuffs, forcing her head up and back and making her arch her back to relieve the stress of the position. The van continued to drive randomly through town for an hour or two; she had no idea of how long, where she was, or if she was even still in the same town. The whole time her captor continued to rape her from time to time until she was totally spent.

The van eventually stopped and half conscious she felt her captor release the rope connecting the hood to her ankles, then the sudden blinding pain as the clamps were removed as well. She screamed bloody murder, but nothing worthwhile came from her gagged and hooded head. She felt him pick her up and carry her over his shoulder, before setting her down on a cold concrete floor. She felt an ankle cuff being unlocked and his hands straighten her legs out before it was locked on again, hearing footsteps as they retreated before the slam of a door and the click of the lock. Alone, scared and tired she slowly faded from consciousness.

Kelly was suddenly roused from her fitful slumber, when she felt the bucket of ice cold water hit her body; screaming from the shock, she realized that the gag was gone and the leather hood had been replaced with a latex one. She felt hands pick her up and guide her out of her barren cell into another room where her leg irons were removed before she was prodded to climb up onto a raised platform and made to kneel on its padded surface. Her ankles were locked into stocks, and she could feel a padded bar at the small of her back and shoulders as she was pushed back against them before a collar was closed around her neck. A hand grabbed the cuffs on her wrists and she felt them being unlocked and one hand was pulled out horizontally and locked into another cuff and being repeated with her other wrist crucified in a kneeling position. She then felt TENS pads being applied liberally to her body, on her breasts, stomach, her sides, ass, thighs, to either side of her clit and even the soles of her feet. Followed by the bite of clamps on her nipples the chain between them adding to her misery, a vibrator was firmly planted on top of her clit, a band of some kind wrapped around her chest below her breasts and finally a clip of some kind on one of her fingers.

She heard a stand being positioned in front of her and then felt the tip of a large dildo positioned so that it was slightly inside her. She heard a machine noise and felt the dildo slide into her until it was buried deep in her pussy and then it pulled back out. It cycled in and out several times accompanied by the sounds of someone adjusting the stand it was mounted on. The TENS pads came to life and she screamed and squealed as they were tested until she screamed loudly as each set activated. Then it was quiet, she wondered what was going to happen next when the vibrator sprang to life and began massaging her clit, soon followed by the dildo starting up as well and fucking her slowly and deeply.

The TENS pads came to life, sending low, pleasurable pluses of electricity throughout her body, even as she was once again raped; by a machine no less, her body responded to the torment. Her arousal grew, nipples tingling from the clamps and electricity, her clit hummed to the tune of the vibrator, her pussy growing wetter with each long, slow and deep stroke of the dildo, she moaned breathlessly and she was driven closer and closer to orgasm. Just as she was about to cum, everything stopped and she was hit with a powerful jolt from all of the TENS pads at once. She screamed, bucking and pulling at her restraints with all of her might and then nothing... Except the sound of her ragged breathing. Then it started again, everything came back to life and the sensual torment and rape began anew.

Hours had passed maybe days, yet Kelly had no idea how long she had been under continuous torture by this infernal machine. Every time she had come close to having an orgasm, the machine would shock her into submission; in a seemingly endless cycle of arousal and denial that was punctuated by occasional flogging of her feet, thighs, stomach and chest. The whole time she saw no one and heard no one speak, by the time the last cycle ended she was completely delirious and desperate to cum just once. She begged for it, pleaded, promised anything to be allowed to cum. But it was to no avail, the torture continued unabated. The dildo withdrew from her body, and she felt hands remove the vibrator from her clit; before the platform she was on was tilted back.

Then for the first time she heard the voice of her captor, his voice was strange, it didn't sound like a person it was almost mechanical then she realized that it sounded like the voice you hear on the television when someone has their voice disguised. "Do you want to cum" the voice asked, "Yes, please, oh please, I'll do anything" she replied. "Anything I ask of you" the voice asked, "Yes, anything please let me cum" she told her captor. She heard the sound of him unzipping his pants as he came closer to her, she could feel the heat radiating from his body as he smoothly slid his hard cock into her and slowly started to fuck her. The tingling sensation of the TENS began again, low at first then more powerfully as he turned up the power and began fucking her faster and harder. She felt her arousal grow once more, building quickly and more powerfully than she had ever experienced before. Her body trembled, moaning louder and louder as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her body, she screamed as the TENS pads shocked her at the same time with the most powerful jolt she had ever felt before.

Kelly rolled over onto her side, sighed softly and pulled the covers back up as they had slid down slightly; not realizing where she was yet. She wallowed in the warmth of my bed, subconsciously marveling at the softness of the sheets and mattress; she woke up slowly as I sat next to her and watched her sleeping form. Her eyes fluttered some before she opened them fully and saw me for the first time, and that's when I spoke "Will you do anything I ask of you?" in the same disguised voice I had used while pretending to be her captor. Her eyes went wide as she sat bolt upright and let loose with the worst tirade of profanity that I had ever heard from her. I grabbed her wrists and held them as she tried to hit me and held her until she had calmed down. It took quite awhile for her to calm down and start thinking rationally again, but as I held her and whispered softly into her ear how much I cared for her and would let nothing happen to her; she began to realize that I had gone to great lengths to indulge her in her greatest fantasy.

She remembered our conversation before she had come to visit, how I had promised something to fulfill her wildest dreams on this trip. Kelly turned in my arms and kissed me hard and I responded in kind with all of the love and passion I had for her. When I broke the kiss, I asked her again "Will you do anything I ask of you?"

"Yes" she replied. I reached over and picked up a thin box and held it in front of her, opening the lid I asked her "Can I take you and make you mine?"

Inside on the velvet liner was a gold and ivory collar...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Creepy

I don't know if this is a fantasy gone too far, but the ending suggests that even if this was Kelly's fantasy it is not anymore. And yet she is a full participant in the end. Good job, but could have been longer and more complicated psychologically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
proof

read

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Fucking Machine A fucking machine fantasy.in BDSM
Dominating Vanessa Husband ties up wife and has his way with her.in BDSM
Lost and Not Found College girl gets drugged, abducted, machine fucked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Birthday Bondage Girlfriend's first time in bondage for boyfriend's birthday.in BDSM
More Stories