Kelly Kelly: Sexual Deviant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop." She lustfully begged several times. She kissed at his mouth in a hot manner, sliding her tongue around. her breasts bounced against his chest as her nails dug into his back and her legs tightly around his waist.

Placing one hand above the hot, sultry slut enveloping his dick. He kissed her back just as forcefully, loving how every appendage was close to him as they pounded each other. The Canadian gasped lightly as her nails dug into his skin and scratched upwards, leaving faint marks on his back. Changing his pace, he uncurled her right leg and placed it on his shoulder. He then withdrew his shaft until only the head remained. Then slammed it all the way back in, delivering a full stroke inside the hot, young slut.

She held onto him tightly, as she could hear their bodies colliding, making a loud smacking sound. She couldn't pull away from the kiss, loving the idea of swapping spit as she took it.

Christian moaned into the kiss, the only sound coming from the room was the sound of skin-on-skin action and the two tag partners sharing a kiss. His continued long stroke method of fucking seemed to do the trick as Kelly held him tightly.

Kelly broke the kiss, licking at his lips as she looked into his eyes, enjoying how intensely he pounded her little cunt.

He then flicked his tongue against her precious lips as sweat started to form on his brow. Not that you could tell of course from all the hot water cascading on them. He continued to fuck her with wild abandon, his primal instincts taking over as they fucked. His long strokes soon became shorter yet quicker strokes. Christian couldn't help but moan as her hot, wet pussy hugged his member tightly.

Kelly lip locked him again as she scratched deeply into his back, her nails digging deeply as she broke the kiss. She bounced rapidly on the big dick, panting like the little whore she is. "Oh fuck... Fuck..."

The Canadian smiled at her whorish ways as she cried out multiple curse words. His strokes were getting more and more erratic, just aiming to get her off now. With his free hand, he started to play with Kelly's tit making her moan at the touch.
Kelly's nails were in deep as her body shook. She shrieked in pleasure as her juices were building in her little fucked cunt. As he pulled out, she squirted onto his cock and stomach, while clenching onto his back.

"Fuck me, we've got a squirter!" Christian announced playfully as she came all over him. As she came down from the orgasm, he sat her down, still shaky from the orgasm. "Well, I think since you've cum twice and I haven't... I should try your ass."
"Mmm, you really want to stretch it out, don't you?" Kelly blushed as she licked at the head of the big dick with her tongue, tasting herself.

"Fuck... Yes..." He said with a smile, watching her perform maintenance on his shaft, licking up some of her own cum. "I think you need it."

Kelly was on her knees, looking up at him. "Mm... Only on one condition Chrissy.."

The Canadian sighed heavily from lust as he looked down at her, ready for her stipulation. "What's that hun?"

"Close your eyes.." The cute blonde giggled.

Suddenly apprehensive, he did so, but very cautiously. Shutting his eyes ever so slightly, he awaited his next instruction with baited breath.

Kelly slowly crawled behind her handsome tag partner and grabbed at his firm ass cheeks. She spread them apart and admired the hairless backside. Slowly, she pressed her wet tongue to his puckered hole, flicking gently. "I get to play with yours first."

"Jesus!" Christian exclaimed aloud, looking over his shoulder at her sudden touch.

"You really are freaky you know that?" He asked with a smile as Kelly Kelly went to work on his ass hole, similar to how he had on hers earlier.

"Mmm... It's only fair." Kelly flicked at his asshole, while spanking and grabbing at his ass. Her tongue rolled in circles on it, as she pushed her mouth forward, eating his ass out.

"I... *Sigh* I guess so. You're doing such a good job too. Never really thought about trying this..." He said, his eyes shutting in pleasure. He tugged on his shaft lightly, making sure he stayed hard for the grand finale.

"Mmm, you'll like it." Kelly moaned into his ass as she tried to tongue fuck his resistant asshole while she cupped his balls gently. She rolled her tongue in circles, coating his hole in saliva.

"God... I... I will..." He sighed again, her tongue dancing over his bud as he tried to keep it open for her, but still throwing up some barriers.

Her tongue wouldn't stop slithering against his hole, as she rubbed her index finger over it gently, moving faster along with her tongue as she ate his hot ass. The young Canadian moaned at the touch, this was certainly something he would be trying again. Arching his back as not to give Kelly Kelly a stink face, he propped his elbows on the wall and moaned happily as she went to work on him.

"You have such a hot ass." Kelly moaned into his backside, as her tongue would keep trying to poke at his tight hole, along with her finger. Her other hand cupped his balls, sliding back and forth over his taint.

"Thanks." He said with a smile, enjoying the feeling of her worshiping his lower body parts. "Your ass is hot too... Well not just your ass... You are hot too."

Kelly forced her index finger into his asshole, moving it back and forth without a warning before spitting onto his asshole. She moved her mouth back, licking his ass cheek. "Mm, I think I'm ready for the ass-fucking.."

Being brought back to reality, he looked down and saw that Kelly Kelly was in front of him, presenting herself essentially. "You want me to lube up any more?" He asked, looked down at his saliva and cum-covered dick.

"Just spit onto my asshole." The cute diva asked for such a dirty deed as she swayed her plump ass from left to right.

Smiling wickedly, Christian nodded his head. "You got it."

Getting on his hands and knees as well, he steadied her ass and parted her cheeks. Spitting on the opening, she moaned at the touch of his saliva. Using his dick's head to spread it around liberally, the Canadian then readied to fuck her. Taking one deep breath, he slid inside her ass.

Kelly shrieked with pain and pleasure as the thick rod starting to sink into her extremely tight ass. It squeezed around his tool as she looked back with her mouth wide open.

Keeping a calm face on, he leaned forward and kissed her. Her asshole was unbelievably tight as he got two or three inches in. Pushing onwards, he forced another two inches inside her making her scream even louder.

"You're stretching my little hole out..." Kelly whined and panted into his mouth as she kissed him, reaching back and holding her cheeks apart for him.

Grunting, Christian nodded and started to deliver the dirty talk. "Fuck yeah I am. I'm going to ruin dick for you. You'll only be able to get fucked by me now. No one will do it as good as me!"

He took hold of her arms and pulled her upwards, keeping hold of her wrists he started to fuck her faster as she adjusted to the size.

The young slut saw the intense side of her tag partner and loved it. She had her back arched and her juicy breasts bounced each time her ass clapped against his waist. She felt her asshole plugged with such a big fat cock, enjoying it sliding back and forth.

"Mmm fuck.."

Bending over further, Christian took her arms and placed them in an almost Full Nelson hold. Fucking her faster, he kissed the side of her face as he felt the cum bubble up in his balls.

"Shit... Kelly I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed, unsure if he could cum in her ass.

"Fill me, please." She begged for his sticky warm cum as she got her ass pounded by her partner, all for taking a shower in his room. She pushed back, making her ass clack against him.

"You got it babe!" He said as he relentlessly pounded her ass hole, making sure to get as much of his dick in her as he could. Taking one quick gasp of air, he plunged in deeper and shot his load deep inside her bowels. Several warm spurts made their way inside her ass making her fill up quickly. Spent, he pulled out of his tag team partner's ass and slumped up against the shower stall.

Kelly remained on all fours, her asshole squeezing together as cum dripped out. She panted and looked back, licking her lips. "Now I have to get all cleaned up again.."

Smiling, he scooped up some of his cum and presented it to her.

"Well, I'll help. What are partners for eh?"

With a sly grin, Kelly licked at his fingers, sucking on them gently before starting the water again.

12