Kelly Pays Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly looked at Kim's leaking cunt for a moment. "Damn, Tom, I thought you gave me a lot of come," she said, looking up at me with a smile. "I'll be down here all night!!"

"And the problem with that is??" I asked.

"Nothing!!" both girls replied, laughing. I watched in awe as Kim and Kelly went to town on each other, licking my sperm out of each other's pussies, and each bringing the other to several orgasms. I was hard again from watching, and started to stroke my renewed erection. Kelly noticed first.

"Look, Kim, he's jerking off to us," she said.

Kim looked over her shoulder at me. "I hope you're giving that to us when you finish."

"You know I will. You ladies will get every drop of my come this weekend."

"Good," said Kelly. "Now come over and come over us!!" I went to the bed and continued to stroke my cock as the girls cheered me on. When I was ready, I told them I was about to come again.

"Shoot on my tits," said Kim.

"And mine too," Kelly chimed in. The girls sat on the edge of the bed as my cockhead swelled, and I shot a long burst over Kim's tits, getting it on both. I then aimed at Kelly, shooting another long blast on hers, watching as it dripped off her nipples. The girls got their faces right to my cock, and I finished off by coming on their cheeks and hair, with some dripping onto their tits. They cleaned each other up, licking my come off their tits. We settled into bed, Kelly on one side of me, Kim on the other.

"I didn't know you two liked girls," I said.

Kim smiled at me. "Normally, I don't," she said, looking over at Kelly. "We just found we like each other."

"It was kind of by accident," Kelly chimed in. "Neither of us thought we'd ever do something like this, til the Christmas party a few years ago."

"Holidays must be really festive around TWC," I said.

"They can be," said Kim. "It's a closed event, so no spouses, significant others, friends, no outsiders at all. The result is it's a real free for all, especially once the drinks are flowing, and often anything goes. Needless to say, a lot of people do things they would not dream of the rest of the year."

"So you got started at one of those parties??" I asked.

"Yes," said Kim. "I was walking down one of the hallways, and saw Kelly lying on the table in one of the meeting rooms. She was on her back, dress pulled up, come spilling from her. A LOT of come!!"

Kelly continued the story. "Paul Goodloe had just screwed me on the table. He's pretty popular at those parties, since he has a 10" cock, uses it right, and always shoots a huge load. I was totally wasted after he fucked me, stretching me out and fully sperming me. I was still in a trance when Kim walked by."

"I went in and looked at Kelly on the table, with a dreamy look on her face. I asked if she was OK, all she could say was 'wow,'" said Kim. I asked her whose come was dripping out of her, and she told me it was Paul's. I like the taste of come, and Paul's is pretty tasty. Seeing Kelly there soaked in come really hit me, and I had this urge to just go down on her and start licking all that sweet come out of her pussy."

"And did you ever!!" Kelly said, looking over me at Kim. "You didn't stop til I was pretty well cleaned up, and Paul drenched me. I lost track of how many times I came while you were going down on me."

"Well, you tasted really good, and I really enjoyed the way Paul's come tasted-and your twat was sweet too. Besides, you did a pretty good job on me as well."

"Kelly went down on you too??" I asked Kim.

"Oh yeah. I had just taken a load from Kevin Robinson and was going to clean up when I saw Kelly. Once I started on her, I climbed up onto the table. She pulled me around and returned the favor. It didn't take long before Kelly had me coming all over her face. She's a pretty good little pussy licker."

I looked over at Kelly, who was blushing. "Well, you tasted pretty good yourself!!"

"Is this something you do all the time, or just at Christmas??" I asked.

Kim answered. "We do it occasionally, like tonight, where we both have come in our pussies-I love licking semen out of Kelly, though other than the Christmas party, this is the only time I've had anyone's come that was not her husband's. We don't get together just for a girls' session-it's always to clean up after our husbands have come inside us. We do coordinate, and will make a date. If Kelly's husband comes inside her, she'll let me know, and I'll get my husband to come in me too, then we'll sneak away for some come swapping."

"And I love licking the come out of Kim's pussy, though it's not always her husband's sperm, especially after she's been out here at a conference." Kelly gave Kim a sideways glance. "Seems she likes to get a sample of the college talent."

"Well, you know how it is-what happens at the college, stays at the college," said Kim.

"It's a good thing we both drive SUV's-we can go hide lots of places, have plenty of room to play, and the dark windows keep anyone from seeing into the car to see what we're doing," admitted Kelly. Kim laughed. Kelly looked at Kim, their eyes meeting. "We've become pretty good friends since the first time."

Kim looked back at Kelly. "Yeah, we have," said Kim. "We should really get together some time, just for us."

"Yes, we should, Kim," said Kelly, looking into Kim's eyes. I could see the desire in both of them. The girls leaned over me and kissed. They lay back down, each resting her head on my shoulder. I asked Kim if she'd get the light, which she did, and we settled in. Both girls kissed me and we curled up together.

12