Kelly Pays Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay with me," said Kim. "Sometimes I just like to feel you next to me."

I climbed in next to Kim as she slid over. Once in bed, we cuddled up facing each other, Kim's tits on my chest. I rubbed her hip as she played in the hair on my chest. We kissed gently, short sweet affectionate kisses, finishing with one longer, deeper one. I pulled back and looked at Kim.

"Well, seems our Kelly has taken an interest in your guy. For all the years I've known her, I've never seen her like this."

Kim laughed. "Yeah, she seems pretty taken with him. I had a feeling she would be. I'd been dropping hints about him, even showed her a couple of almost nude photos I have of him on my phone. She really liked his build, and his dark hair. I knew once she saw him in person, she'd have a hard time resisting. "

"You set this up??" I asked.

"Yup," said Kim with a wink. "She's been the good little girl for such a long time, but I had a feeling there was a bad girl in there somewhere." Kim worked her way down my chest, and was now playing in the hair above my dick, which was hard when we got in bed, and was now becoming a steel rod. "I've been telling her for years that she should play the field when she comes out here, that you wouldn't mind."

"I have told her the same thing," I said. "She knows I won't tell, so whatever she does here stays here, though you girls seem to all talk to each other. Still, she's been pretty straight up about not fooling around. She and I will spend time together-which we both enjoy, and I love that we do that- but she has always said that except for the Christmas parties, which are a special situation, I'm the only one she'll go to bed with besides her husband. She was totally into Jim when she saw him pull his shorts off at the pool, and she practically pulled my dick off while she was watching him fuck you in the water."

Kim laughed. "I knew once she saw Jim naked, she'd be interested. He is a good looking guy."

"And pretty well built," I added.

"Yes, he is that," said Kim, a big grin coming over her face. "You're not so bad yourself," she said, now stroking my cock. "I think I want some of that." She shifted so we could have access to each other as we lay on our sides. I felt her left leg go over me, and I adjusted, then Kim pulled me toward her. I felt the head of my cock play in her bush for a moment, then slide between her still come slick labia. In that position I was able to get a little more than half my length inside her, my balls resting on her thigh. She played with the couple inches of my cock not inside her, and then my balls. "That's nice," she said, smiling. "I love a big pair of balls on me when I'm with a guy. Makes me feel like he really wants me."

I laughed. "Well, you know I do!!"

"Yes, I do!!" said Kim, kissing me.

"What's funny about Kelly today is, and you probably didn't see it, was that as soon as Jim stripped down, she couldn't keep her eyes off him. She followed his every move while you two were in the pool. And when we made love on the deck, she was wetter than I've ever seen her."

"Yeah, I noticed when we went to dinner she was really playing up to him. I hoped it would lead to what happened tonight."

"She got into him pretty seriously on the sofa. I'm not sure if the begging to make her pregnant was just a play to get him turned on more than he already was, or if she was so far gone into the sex it just came out. Either way, it made him come like a tidal wave."

Kim smiled. "Yeah, she was dripping pretty heavily afterward. He has pretty good stamina-I mean he's 24-so she'll be a real mess in the morning." I was slowly stroking in and out of Kim, pushing against her clit with the head of my cock, and running the shaft over it on the stroke. Kim grimaced as it resulted in a small shock.

"OK??" I asked.

"Oh, yes!!" Kim said, grinning. "You've been teasing my clit, and your balls riding on my leg just made me come a little. It feels really good. As much as I enjoy the hot sex with the college kids when I'm here, it's nice to be with you, making love slowly, and building to a climax."

I pushed into Kim, going as deep as I could reach. She pushed back, and I felt my balls on her ass, my cock now all the way inside her. "I'm glad. I love that we have this time together. I don't get to see you as much as I'd like, so it's a real treat to be able to make love with a dear friend. I was thrilled when I saw that you were my 'surprise.' I hoped we'd be able to get some private time." I thought a minute about how the night had turned out. "Ya know, it would be funny if you girls could still get pregnant. Imagine the scandal when you both came back knocked up, and had your babies almost on the same day."

Kim laughed out loud. "Yeah, there'd be a lot of explaining to do!! Like, who was the father?? Especially since you could have gotten us both pregnant-after all, you had us first-or Jim did, or each of you made one of us pregnant. That would be a hoot!"

"It would be even funnier, to us anyway, if Jim got Kelly pregnant, and I knocked you up," I said, struck by the irony of each woman getting pregnant by the other's boyfriend.

Kim got quiet, and looked at me. "Actually, I still could get pregnant."

"Really??" I asked, taken aback.

"Oh yeah," said Kim, suddenly serious. "I still have periods. They're really erratic, but I've had four or five a year for the past three years or so. It's still possible. I'm 49, so it's not too likely. But it could happen."

I smiled. "This might be your chance to have a daughter after all those boys."

Kim laughed. "Ya think so??"

"I seem to be pretty good at making girl babies. Kelly and I have a daughter, and Crystal is now pregnant with a girl. This might be your best chance. How do you feel about having a baby at 50??"

"Hmmm..." Kim thought a moment. "That would raise some eyebrows!!"

"And going to your daughter's high school graduation at almost 70??"

Kim laughed. "That's enough out of you!!"

"How do you think they're doing over there??" I asked Kim

"Jim probably has her pinned to the bed, doing his level best to knock her up. And I'm sure she's egging him on every way possible," said Kim, smiling. "Not like you haven't been trying to do the same thing to me. For the last half hour I've been feeling you drip inside me." Kim smiled and kissed me.

While we were talking, I had slowly been stroking my cock in and out of Kim. When I felt I was getting close to coming, I'd stop and hold still while sperm leaked from the head, edging into Kim's pussy. I had already given her a healthy dose of my come, and was now getting close to the finish. I pushed deep into Kim, my cockhead coming to rest on her cervix, pressing against it. She smiled and tightened her leg around me. My cock was leaking at the opening to her womb.

Kim looked into my eyes. She closed them and shook as she felt the head of my cock deep in her, giving her a jolt. She opened them, again looking into mine. "Come inside me. Fill my belly with your seed." We kissed passionately, feeling our bodies pressed to each other, our tongues entwined and our bodies joined in an intimate embrace. I started to feel the come boiling up in my loins and put my hand on Kim's ass, pulling her tight to me. We broke our kiss.

I again looked into Kim's eyes, then pushed deeper into her, my cock now pulsing. "I'm coming, I'm going to fill your womb, make a baby inside you."

Kim looked back at me, almost plaintively as she felt me start to throb. "Fill me full of your seed." She kissed me. "Your hot, potent, baby making seed." She kissed me again, "Deep in my willing," another kiss. "Old," One more kiss. "Baby maker," she said quietly, smiling.

My cock stiffened and pulsed, and I started to come deep in her, my semen splashing against her cervix, hitting her deep. We looked at each other intensely as my spewing cock unloaded into her wanting vagina. "I love you, Kim."

Kim closed her eyes as my come continued to flood her, setting off an orgasm for her too. Opening her eyes, she looked at me, her blue eyes sparkling. "I love you too, Tom." My last few spurts kicked up her orgasm, and she cried out as the intensity of it washed over her. I could feel my come had filled her, and was now running back out of her soaked cunt, onto her thighs, my thighs, my balls, and onto the bed. I stayed hard for a while after we both came, and we remained joined in the afterglow of our quietly intense sex, kissing gently as we returned to reality.

"Think Jim got her pregnant yet??" I asked.

Kim smiled. "No, but I bet he didn't give her a load like I just got. That was incredible. Damn!! If you were going to get me pregnant, that would have done it for sure." We kissed quietly for a while longer, then settled in for a good night's sleep, Kim now facing away from me as we spooned, her large right breast firmly in my hand as I held her.

12