Kelly Plays a Game

Story Info
John forces Kelly to play a twisted game for her freedom.
3.4k words
4.01
29.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All people in this story are over the age of 18***

*****

Kelly tapped her pencil on the desk. Class was boring today. Class was boring every day. Her teacher, Mrs. Greene, lectured. This was Kelly's last year of school, but Mrs. Greene made it as boring the first day of College. Kelly needed some excitement in her life.

Kelly's phone vibrated. She already knew who it was. No one else would text her during class. It was a text message from her best friend, Kevin. The message read, "John is staring at you." Kelly ignored it. Kevin knew she was trying to pay attention to Mrs. Greene. Kelly could not afford to fail this class, and Kelly could not afford to waste any more time on John.

If John did not understand she was not interested in him yet, he was a total retard. Kelly's phone vibrated again. It was Kevin. "Look at me," read the text. Kelly turned around to look at Kevin. He sat two seats behind her. Kevin was tall, reasonably athletic, and had kind eyes. Kelly could not understand why he had not found a girlfriend yet. Any girl would be lucky to have him. Kevin spoke to Kelly without making any noise. Kelly read his lips. "John is creepy," he said. Kelly blew him a kiss. Thanks for watching out for me but I can handle myself she thought. Kevin was the only reason she could survive this boring class sometimes.

That was odd. The guy sitting behind her, John, was staring at her. Kevin was right. Kelly could feel something was off. There was a fire behind those eyes. Desire. Those were not the dejected eyes she had saw when she first told him to leave her alone forever. John scanned Kelly's body as if it was an object to own rather than a person. Kelly could almost feel him trying will her to speak to him.

Kelly turned to face the front of the class again. She looked down at her phone. She texted Kevin. "I think you need to pay attention in class and stop flirting with me," she said.

"I think you need to just give into my charm at least I'm not a creep," he replied.

"I'll think about it." Kelly would swear she could feel Johns eyes on the back of her neck.

Her phone beeped. A text message from John popped up. That was odd. She did not remember him being a contact on her phone. The message said, "Do you want to play a game?"

"How did you get my number?"

"Calm down," he replied. Kelly's heart slowed down and she took a deep breath.

"Okay," she replied.

"Let me phrase it differently. Without going into too many details I have a lot of power I have been hiding from you. You know, I thought I could get you to like me without it. Now, I don't care anymore. I get what I want. I don't want to be too unfair but you're playing a game with me now. When you lose you will become my cock worshiping slave. If you win, you wont win, I will leave you alone. Let us get on the with the game. You will be given four challenges. I'll give you the first challenge. Challenge number one: Keep your clothes on. Now forget you read this message and put your phone away." Kelly complied.

Kelly looked up at Mrs. Greene. She wore a red sweater. It was unflattering. Kelly wondered what kind of body was hidden underneath all those clothes. Everything Mrs. Greene wore was unflattering. Her students could only imagine what was underneath. Not that Kelly wondered, she was straight. Mrs. Greene learned early in her teaching career that male students were barely capable of controlling their hormones. 18-year-old males were not known for their self-control. Mrs. Greene wore a skirt on her first day of teaching. A student by the name of Daryl had the audacity to flip up her skirt and smack her "phat" ass.

That day changed Mrs. Greene attitude towards her students completely. She walked into that classroom ready to befriend all her students. Mrs. Greene originally wanted to be the cool teacher, not any more. She came down on that class with righteous judgment. She literally threw Daryl out of the class. After she phoned the office and told Principal Snoopes what happened, She was free to address the class. The class laughed, boys whistled, girls whispered about how Mrs. Greene must have liked the attention otherwise she would not have worn that skirt. Mrs. Greene stared them all down. Her eyes were cold and lifeless like a doll's eyes.

The catcalling stopped. It was too late. Mrs. Greene sent everyone to the office. That day one phrase became ingrained in the school's collective conscious. Mrs. Greene is a bitch. Mrs. Greene tried to live up to her reputation. Every day she got better at it.

Kelly did not know any of these things. She could however see the result. Mrs. Greene was a bitch. Kelly wondered for a moment if she was going to become like Mrs. Greene one day in the future. That could not happen. Kelly was not a slut, but she was not a bitch either. She was just a normal girl. She looked like an average high school girl. Her breast may have been a bit larger than her classmates. That was all. Kelly felt something hit her in the back of her head. It took her out of her thoughts.

Kelly twisted around in her seat. She looked down at the ground. It was an eraser. She looked at the boy that sat behind her. It was John. John was the younger brother of Daryl. Balls of steel were hereditary. He had the same wandering hands. Kelly did not like that. Kelly had heard a rumor about him. They say when John got a girl alone he could make her do whatever he wants. It was as if John could control girls. Kelly doubted it. High schoolers are stupid and say stupid things. Some girls just lacked self control. There was no way John was anything special. Kelly did not think he looked special or even cute.

John smiled at Kelly. Kelly felt a wave of calmest rolled over her body. All of her muscles just relaxed. Kelly smiled back at John. John was kind of hot. She could imagine herself give him a hand job in the back of the room. It would be so much fun. Her hand under the desk just teasing him. Exposing his member to the cold classroom air. Praying no one saw them. No, that could not be right. Kelly shook her head. She was not a slut. She should not be imagining these things.

Kelly rubbed her thighs together. She turned her attention back to Mrs. Greene. Mrs. Greene droned on about the lesson topic. Kelly found herself daydreaming again. Not about Mrs. Greene. Kelly was only attracted to men. Men like John. No men like...

An eraser hit her on the back of the head. Kelly whipped around in her seat to give John a piece of her mind. Her eyes took in the sight in front of her. John's hands was moving up and down rapidly under his desk. That was so strange. Kelly stared at John hoping to decipher what he was doing. John's cock was out in the open. Kelly could see the base of it coming out of his pants. It was hard, throbbing. His hand stroked up and down over his average sized dick. Kelly had watched a couple of pornos in her formative years. John could not compare to any of those porn stars. But it looked tasty. Kelly's mouth watered.

Kelly found her eyes being drawn towards John's dick. That same wave of calmest ran over her. She watched John's hand slide up and down his long thick cock. It was almost hypnotic. A thread of saliva fell from the corner of Kelly's mouth. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the head of his penis. Kelly wanted to wrap her warm, wet mouth around it.

BANG. Kelly turned back around. Mrs. Greene had slammed her hand down on Kelly's desk. "Is there something behind you more interesting than my current lesson Kelly?" Mrs. Greene spat.

Kelly shook her head. She felt like she was just waking up from a bad dream. "No, Mrs. Greene." Kelly felt pressure building behind her forehead. Kelly found herself saying, "I've been a bad girl, Mrs. Greene." Why did Kelly sound like she was an actor in a cheap porn?

Mrs. Greene smirked. "Looks like I will have to make you pay attention." Mrs. Greene grabbed the hem of her own sweater. She pulled her sweater over her head. Kelly looked at Mrs. Greene's flesh the same way that senior class did when Daryl flipped up her skirt with lust. Kelly wanted to reach out and grab Mrs. Greene's tits. For some reason.

Mrs. Greene then placed her hands into her pants and slid them down. Kelly's gaze followed the pants down Mrs. Greene's body.

Kelly's eye were drawn up to Mrs. Greene's cleavage. Kelly would guess Mrs. Greene was maybe a C cup. Her tits strained against the bra that appeared to be too small. Mrs. Greene's tits spilled out of the bra on all sides. Her hand slammed down on Kelly's desk again. "Stop daydreaming Kelly," Mrs. Greene leaned over to look Kelly in the eye. Kelly's eyes glanced down at Mrs. Greene's tits. The pressure in Kelly's head grew into a gentle throb. Her thighs were slick. But this was not turning her on. Kelly was not a lesbian after all.

"My eyes are up here Kelly."

Kelly swallowed. "Yes, ma'am,"

"Open your textbook to page 345 like everyone else." Kelly complied. She looked up at Mrs. Greene for further instructions. Mrs. Greene smiled at the sight of a well-behaved student. A good girl. Mrs. Greene patted Kelly's head. Kelly purred. She pressed her thighs together as she watched Mrs. Greene's tits jiggled. Kelly loved how Mrs. Greene rewarded her students. She was such a hot teacher.

This wasn't normal. Was it? Everything was fine.

"Kelly read from the third paragraph on the page." Commanded Mrs. Greene.

Kelly's eyebrows furrowed. Something was wrong here. Her teacher should not be standing in front of her in just her bra and panties. Her teacher did not normally strip. The pressure in Kelly's head transformed into a dull roar. It was nothing. There was no reason for Kelly to be alarmed. She was not a prude after all. Kelly spread her legs a little and leaned back in her desk. She had a desperate need to get herself off. Not because of Mrs. Greene.

Mrs. Greene slid a hand up her taut stomach. "Kelly start reading. She pulled down on her bra with a single finger. The fabric slid down to reveal the pink edge of her areola. Kelly could picture herself in Mrs. Greene lap playing with her nipples. That couldn't be right. Kelly was not a lesbian, but she could not deny the heat building between her legs. A hand stroked Kelly's face.

A hand grabbed the front of Kelly's shirt. It was Mrs. Greene. Mrs. Greene pulled Kelly out of her seat. Mrs. Greene's lips thinned in disapproval. "I told you to read. I don't like naughty girls." The words came out like a primal growl. Kelly stood up on shaky legs. Mrs. Greene turned Kelly to face the class. Mrs. Greene leaned in close till her lips brushed against Kelly's ear. Kelly could not stop trembling. Kelly felt Mrs. Greene's warm breathe tickle her ear. It gently flowed into her head just like the words Mrs. Greene said, "I'm going to make an example of you." Mrs. Greene turned to look at the class, "Class this is not how a proper student behaves. When I say read from page 345 that means I want you to read from page 345. Isn't that right class?"

The class was silent. All eyes were focused on Kelly. She felt naked.

Mrs. Greene repeated herself louder this time, "Isn't that right class?"

"Yes Mrs. Greene," Replied the entire class in unison. They knew they could not defy her after all Mrs. Greene was a bitch. One student stood out from the crowd. He did not say yes Mrs. Greene. He was not sitting at his desk like everyone else. It was John. He was sitting on top of his desk. His pants were around his ankles. In his hand was his hard pulsing member stood defiantly.

Mrs. Greene picked up a ruler. "Class, how should I punish this misbehaving girl? `

All the students were silent. Everyone but John. Kelly watched his hand rhythmically sliding up and down, up and down. "You should spank her Miss G."

Mrs. Greene's jaw dropped. "That would be completely inappropriate, John. What? Do you think this some kind of wet dream? You boys don't know how reality works. Have some respect young man." Mrs. Greene huffed. Her tits jiggled inside her bra.

John's lips spread into a wide grin. "You want to make an example out of her right?"

"Yes, but I could never do something so indecent. My job is to teach you, students, how to properly behave."

John swung his foot in the air. Gears were turning inside his head. "You are a model of decency right?"

"Yes, I try at least."

"Then compared to you Kelly is wearing too many clothes. You should make her dress properly."

Mrs. Greene looked down at the floor. "That can't be right?" she gently uttered under her breath. Mrs. Greene squinted and looked down at herself. She muttered words underneath her breath. A lone tear fell down her cheek. She clenched her hand into a tight fist. "Why, why am I dressed like this John?" She pleaded.

John spoke slowly. He forced every word into her mind. "You're just following the school's dress code. Doing anything else would be indecent. Why is your entire class breaking the school's dress code?"

Mrs. Greene stomped her foot on the ground. "He's right isn't he?" She walked down the aisles. Mrs. Greene looked every single one of her students in the eye. "Strip. Now. And since none of you can follow the normal dress code I will make it stricter. I do not want to see a stitch of clothing on any of you."

No one moved. John chuckled. "All of you know you have to listen to Mrs. Greene. You know what the entire school says. Mrs. Greene is a slut who takes the education of all her students very seriously."

A low rumble spread through the class as their minds changed to accept their new reality. Shirts, pants, bras, and panties started to fly around the classroom. Mrs. Greene stood in the center. Her mouth hung open. Her lips moved as if she were speaking, but no words came out. She could feel something was wrong. There was just something stopping her from figuring it out. It was on the tip of her tongue. An immoral and unredeemable act was going on at this very moment. John gave her mind a little push.

Kelly still had her clothes on.

"Kelly what are you doing. Strip like everyone else."

Kelly's eyes went wide. Mrs. Greene stormed over to Kelly. The cold air clung to Kelly's flesh as Mrs. Greene tore off her shirt. Kelly's cheeks burned. Her hot pink demi bra was on display for everyone to see. Kelly's nipples hardened as she bathed in both the attention and the sensations of Mrs. Greene's hands on her body.

"Ow." Kelly flinched as she felt the sting of Mrs. Greene's ruler on her ass.

"I am going to turn you into a proper slut. Your parents are such nice people. Why won't you behave? Take off your pants."

"But.

Mrs. Greene smacked Kelly's ass again. Now. Kelly hooked her thumbs into the hem of her pants and pulled down her pants. Kelly felt a hand firmly squeeze her ass. "Good girl, now keep going." Mrs. Greene's brow furrowed for a moment. She looked back at John. "Right John?"

John nodded his head. "Remember you said no clothes Mrs. Greene. Your job is not over yet. Take off her bra."

"Yes sir, thank you for helping me keep everything straight John. What would I do without you," Mrs. Greene turned back to Kelly. Kelly had started to slowly inch away from Mrs. Greene. Mrs. Greene pointed at the ground in front of her. Kelly bowed her head as she stepped forward. Mrs. Greene said, "Present yourself like a proper slut."

Kelly unhooked her bra. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Mrs. Greene stepped forward with her ruler raised ready to strike Kelly. "Present yourself."

Kelly asked, "Like this? She dropped her hands. She clasped her hands together at her waist and pushed her tits forward. Mrs. Greene licked her lips at the sight of Kelly's nipples.

"Good girl." Mrs. Greene caressed Kelly's face. Mrs. Greene tilted Kelly's chin up. The strict teacher leaned in close to Kelly. Kelly felt the teachers soft, warm lips pressed against hers. All the tension left Kelly's body. She was just filled with a desperate need. A need for Mrs. Greene. Maybe she was not straight after all.

Kelly could feel John's eyes on her. He was enjoying this. Mrs.Greene's hand slid up Kelly's body and stopped to rest on the back of Kelly's head. Kelly ached for more. She just wanted Mrs.Greene to use her. Mrs. Greene's hand grabbed Kelly's hair and pulled it, tilting Kelly's head back.

Kelly flinched as Mrs. Greene's teeth bit into her neck. Kelly tried to take a step backwards. Mrs. Greene held on to her tightly. Mrs. Greene nibbled on Kelly's ear. Kelly squirmed around in Mrs. Greene's grip. It felt so good. Mrs. Greene forced Kelly to take the pleasure.

Kelly's attempted to squirm away subtly transformed into something different. Kelly was grinding against Mrs. Greene. Kelly's body savored the warmth of Mrs. Greene's. Kelly was made greatly aware of how soft Mrs. Greene's tits felt. The way Mrs. Greene's bra rubbed against Kelly's nipples. The more pleasure Kelly got the more the need overtook her. She needed to be used. Kelly wanted to surrender herself completely. Kelly needed more. She pulled down Mrs. Greene's bra. The feeling of Mrs. Greene's bare tits was heavenly. Kelly's body just reacted.

No more thoughts. Just actions.

A hunger grew deep within her. Mrs. Greene rubbed the front of Kelly's panties. Kelly gasp. "More," she moaned. Kelly began to grind herself against Mrs. Greene's palm. The waves of pleasure washed over Kelly's body as Mrs. Greene touched her most sensitive spot. She bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. Mrs. Greene forced Kelly to turn her head. Mrs. Greene planted kisses from the base of Kelly's neck to her ear. Then Mrs. Greene held Kelly's head steady.

"I have a message for you," Mrs. Greene whispered into Kelly's ear, "This is John talking now. I have complete control over Mrs. Greene. You're my bitch now. I'm going to have a lot of fun making you grovel on the ground for my cock."

"Wha? Kelly asked through the haze of pleasure. She was in her English class wearing only a pair of panties.

"Challenge number one: keep your clothes on, Mrs. Greene slid her hand inside of Kelly's panties, You lose. I win.

The world turned upside down.

Kelly was yanked away from Mrs. Greene. She struggled to run with her panties around her thighs. Kelly and the person pulling her left the classroom. They turned left down the hall and ran into the bathroom.

The hand let go of Kelly. She slumped to the floor looking to catch her breath. She looked up at her savior. It was Kevin. He was completely naked.

This was all so surreal.

"Hi, Kevin?" Kelly asked. She could not believe he came to her rescue.

He opened his mouth to reply. "Challenge number two: Give one person a blowjob in three hours."

John made Kevin smile.

To be continued maybe