Kelly Plus Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her grandmother died and Kelly is working on cleaning out her old house. It's over in the old river neighborhood, you know, from before the new hydroelectric plant moved the flow of the river a couple of miles southward.

His friend whistled. "Are you sure you want to leave her alone in that neighborhood? I heard a full half of the houses there are foreclosed. Not the best of places..."

"I was worried about it too, but Kelly seems pretty sure of herself."

"Well... I'd just make sure to call and check up on her pretty often. You know they say that some of the houses over there were built on top of an old prison cemetery, right? And that sometimes, people living over there, they get these weird thoughts into their heads. Thoughts that sound like other people's voices. You get me?"

Clark laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. I understand what you're saying, but that's stupid. There's no such thing as ghosts."

12