Kelly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

"Hmm, it's been so long since I've had a cock in my mouth." Kelly said sultrily. "God, I've missed it."

She gripped my cock in one hand then slowly engulfed the head with her mouth. I groaned out in pleasure as the head of my cock was suddenly immersed in this hot, moist environment. She lapped at my cock with her tongue, massaging every inch of the head before sinking her mouth down further.

"Nnnnngh! Fuck, Kelly!" I moaned, "This is already the best blow job I've ever had!"

I felt her take a moment to giggle softly around my cock but then she got back to business. She sucked in her cheeks and started the process of bobbing her head up and down my shaft, flicking and massaging my member with her tongue as she did so, never hitting the same spot twice in quick succession to always keep me guessing and wanting more.

I gazed down to see she had her eyes closed and a very contented look on her face as she sucked me. It was evident that she was getting almost, if not just as much pleasure from this as I was. If anything that made me even harder and I let my head fall back down to the cushion and just enjoyed everything she was doing to me.

"Shit, you're a good cock sucker!" I moaned, placing one hand on the back of her head and stroking her hair as she treated my cock.

"Hmm!" She moaned and I felt her lips contort into a smile around my raging member. Kelly continued to gently suck on my cock at her own pace for the next ten minutes. Occasionally she would retreat back up so that just the head was in her mouth then attack and massage it with her tongue while she stroked up and down my shaft with her hand. All throughout this time she very slowly and gently brought me closer and closer to cumming.

"Fuck, Kelly!" I murmured, breaking the silence we had been enjoying for some time. "You're going to make me cum soon!"

"Mmm?" I felt her angle her head up to look at me so I opened my eyes to stare down at her. There was nothing but pure lust in those eyes and I could read it as clear as day that she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

"Fuck! This is so hot!" I groaned, "Keep doing what you're doing and I'll cum so hard for you!"

"Mhmm!" She smiled around my cock whorishly then went back to work on it properly. She retreated back so that just the head was in her mouth again and increased the tempo of her strokes on my cock. Her tongue savagely lashed at the bulbous head of my cock now but every movement was like a stroke of pure pleasure to my erect manhood and in no time at all she had pushed me over the point of no return.

"Oh fuck! Kelly! Here it comes! I'm gonna cummmmm!" On the last word I felt the cum rise up my shaft from my balls and erupt into her mouth as I started to orgasm.

"Hmmmmm!" Kelly let out a deep low guttural growl of pleasure as her efforts were rewarded. My first cumshot must have either splashed to the back of her throat or shot straight down it as she seemed to swallow my seed with the same swiftness that I swallowed her milk when I sucked on her tits.

"Oh fuck! You're making me cum so hard, babe!" My hips bucked as I shot one, two, three, and then a fourth large cumshot straight into her mouth – all of which she seemed to swallow with ease. Then as my orgasm began to subside and my cum now only trickled out instead of blasting out like before, Kelly continued to suck on my cock, ensuring to extract every last drop of my seed which she then swallowed hungrily so as not to waste any.

Finally, she let the head of my cock slip from between her lips and looked up at me with a very satisfied smile on her face. "Hmm! That was good!" She purred softly.

"Thank you!" I muttered. They were the only words I could think of for a few seconds. "That was genuinely the best blow job I have ever had! Where on earth did you learn how to do that?"

"I've had a lot of practice in my time." Kelly boasted. "I used to be somewhat of a cock sucking whore in my late teens. Although I'm not usually a fan of swallowing and I don't know what came over me but for some reason your cum didn't seem that bad. I'd go so far as to say it was almost pleasant."

I chuckled. "You're welcome."

Kelly shuffled up and snuggled up beside me. "I'd definitely swallow your cum again, James. If you want me to?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked as I wrapped an arm around her. Kelly just laughed in response and snuggled up into me. I could feel her massive tits pressed against my side and she draped one leg over me comfortably, both of us naked with the exception of her tiny red thong.

We fell asleep like that.

Chapter 2:

I awoke alone, disorientated and naked. It took me a moment to remember what had happened, then I rushed for my phone to see what time it was.

14:20.

That was alright. I still had several hours before I needed to be home. I sat up and pulled on my t-shirt and boxers – I didn't want to wander around someone else's house naked, somehow that just didn't seem right – and then I went to find Kelly. I found her wrapped in the dressing gown holding Claire in her arms in her bedroom. She grinned at me when she saw me enter.

"Guess we fell asleep!" She grinned sheepishly, "I only woke up when I heard Claire crying. The poor girl wanted changing and a feed." Kelly nodded to the empty bottle that lay abandoned on the bed. "I'm just burping her now then we can go back downstairs and get something to eat if you want?"

"Yeah, that sounds great." I smiled back and leaned against the door as I waited.

It took several minutes for Kelly to get Claire settled but soon her little baby was back off to sleep. Kelly pulled the door to, but didn't close it, and then she led me back downstairs. "I must say I preferred what you were wearing before."

"I preferred what you were wearing before too, to be honest." I retorted.

"Touché." She quipped as I followed her into the kitchen. She turned on me. "Right, I can offer you soup, or some kind of sandwich – maybe cheese, maybe cheese and ham, or cheese and tomato. Depends what we have. Or I can make a salad or something."

"How about a cheese toastie?" I suggested. "They're easy to make and pretty tasty."

Kelly nodded, "cheese toastie it is!"

We made our food and sat down to watch daytime TV. By this time in the day the programmes aren't as diabolical as they could be, but they are still pretty bad. After twenty minutes, Kelly and I hit saturation point and she turned it off with a sigh.

"How do people seriously think that this crap is okay to broadcast to the nation?" She cried out exasperatedly.

"I dunno." I shrugged, "I don't see why they don't just put old films on or something. Even that would be preferable to this shit, don't you think?"

Kelly nodded in agreement and sighed. "So what do you want to do then?" She turned to me and pouted but I could see the wicked glint in her eyes.

"I'd like to see you out of that dressing gown again." I grinned.

Kelly rolled her eyes in mock exasperation. "How did I know that was coming?" But she stood up and in a flash was reduced to only wearing that tiny little red thong again. Her big pale tits bounced as she sat herself down again and as she crossed her arms beneath them, pushing them up, they looked twice as big. "Your turn."

I feigned ignorance. "My turn to what?"

"Get naked!" She pouted. "Now!"

I grinned, got up and stripped then walked over and straddled her. She eyed me suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

I smirked at her but focused on her tits as I replied. "I think it's fairly obvious, don't you?"

I pulled her hands away, allowing her tits to fall free again, then I massaged her breasts and pulled at her nipples gently until she started to express again. "That's so fucking hot." I muttered, more to myself than to Kelly, "I will never get tired of seeing it."

Then I parted her tits with my hands, slipped my erect cock between them and pressed her boobs together. Immediately, my 6 and a half in cock was completely obscured from view by her massive milky tits. "Oh yeah?!" Kelly smirked, looking up at me and catching my eye. "You want to tit fuck my tits do you, you dirty boy?"

I nodded, "yes... yes I do."

She grinned. "I've never given a tit wank before. I was never able to before getting pregnant and I haven't had the opportunity since." She straightened up and replaced my hands over her tits with hers. "This should be a fun new experience for both of us!"

I let my hands fall by my side and took a deep breath as Kelly pressed her tits together around my cock. Not only did the pressure feel fantastic but it was causing fine jets of milk to spray out from her nipples and all over my lower abdomen. Kelly started rubbing her tits up and down my shaft so that the head would pop out the top of her cleavage before sliding down beneath again as she moved her ample breasts back over it.

The feeling was odd. Pleasurable, but odd. To begin with at least. I had expected it to feel like having sex, but it was more like having a nice warm massage. The swell of her breasts seemed to mould around my cock so that every inch of it was being touched by her.

"What's it like?" Kelly asked, looking up at me for direction. "I've never done this before, is it alright?"

"Uh, yeah!" I said. "Yeah, it's nice. It's a bit, err, dry. But don't stop!"

"Dry?" Kelly repeated the word with a smile. She took my cock out from between her tits, took one nipple between her finger and thumb and aimed it at my shaft. Immediately, several thin jets of milk shot out at my cock and I could feel the warm liquid hit my member. She grabbed her other breast in the same fashion and then spent the next twenty or so seconds pinching her nipples so that they fired half a dozen or so faint streams of milk at my cock. When it and my surrounding pubic region was suitably drenched so that milk droplets began falling off my balls and onto her, she stopped.

"Well you're all wet now." She grinned at me as if it were a job well done. I watched as she enveloped my cock with her massive tits again and enjoyed the unique feeling of having her soft, manipulatable skin encase my cock. She began to slide her tits up and down my shaft again. "There we go, that's much better now." Kelly said, grinning down at the head of my cock as it popped out between her cleavage each time she brought her tits down my shaft.

She was right. It felt much better having her milk to lube my cock between her breasts as she tit fucked me. The warmth of her breasts around my shaft and the ticklish pleasurable feeling of her fleshy milk filled orbs over the sensitive head of my cock was starting to have a reaction in me. Not only that but as she pressed harder against her tits, more milk started spraying out. Kelly spread her fingers wide and rubbed her nipples with her index fingers, coating them in her milk, moaning as she did so.

"Hmmm, fuck this is hot!" She muttered.

"Hang on I wanna stand up!" I announced suddenly.

"Okay." Kelly said, eyeing me playfully, wondering what I was going to do.

I quickly got up and stood a few feet away from the sofa. "Kneel down in front of me. I want to fuck your tits!"

Kelly grinned. "Okay dokay!" She jumped off the sofa and onto her knees then walked on them over to me. She pressed her tits together so that milk formed on her nipples then she quickly rubbed the glorious white liquid back over her boobs. She did this 5 or 6 times until her entire boobs had a nice wet sheen to them. It was so erotic that just watching it made my dick ache for release. Finally she pressed her tits together again and looked up at me. "They're all ready for you, James. Come fuck my tits!"

I grunted and stepped forward, squatted slightly so that the head of my cock lined up with the bottom of her tits then I thrust upwards. Having her milk all over her tits made them just as slippery as if I'd thrown a bucket over her and my dick slid up between them with ease until the head poked out the top of her cleavage again. I pulled back then started thrusting up and down, fucking her tits in more or less the same way that I would fuck a pussy. "Urgh, that's good!" I grunted.

"Yeah?" Kelly looked up at me and grinned whorishly. Those hazel eyes fixing on mine as I defiled her tits. "You like fucking my tits baby? Do they feel good around your cock?"

"Nnngh yeah!" I groaned. My arms felt odd just dangling by my side, I needed something to hold. I contemplated holding Kelly's boobs but that would mean having to stoop a little, then I saw her hair, bouncing to and fro behind her, she'd taken it out of the ponytail and it just hung down her back.

I grabbed her hair in one hand and the back of her head in the other and used this as purchase as I thrust faster between her tits.

"YES James!" Kelly cried out. "Pull my hair! Treat me like your whore and fuck my tits." She made whimpering noises. Although I think they were more for effect than me actually hurting her because I wasn't really pulling on her hair that hard, only enough to steady myself. She bent her head and stuck out her tongue and every time that the head of my cock emerged from between her tits, she stabbed and licked at it.

Her milked up tits combined with my milked up cock combined with her fake whimpering was doing the right things for me and it wasn't long before I felt the all too familiar feeling of needing to cum soon. "Urgh, shit I'm close!" I grunted.

"Yeah?" Kelly spoke to my cock, not to me. "You gonna cum for me? You gonna shoot a hot load all over my face and tits?" She grinned and shot me a slutty look, "I'd like that a lot. To have my face and milky tits just plastered in your cum." She winked. "Come on baby, cum for me. Come for this slutty, sex starved young mummy. I want you to fucking cover me!"

Her words did it. "Hmm fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Kelly immediately looked down, opened her mouth wide and said "Ahhhhhhh!" Leaving no doubt in my mind where she wanted my cum to go. But I wasn't particularly accurate with my aiming, nor did I stop thrusting between her tits. But it happened, my first cumshot exploded out just as the head appeared from between her massive breasts. It shot out like a gun and went right up her face, firstly blasting her chin, then part of it going in her mouth, the up her cheek. All from one shot.

"Nnnnnnnnnngh!" Was all I could manage as I watched my cock paint Kelly with my cum. My second and third cumshots came out while my cock was squashed between her massive tits and so when it came back up again for air, it was completely covered and sticky in my cum. "Ahhhh fuckkkk!" I grunted as I started to come down. I pulled my cock from between her tits and painted each of her nipples with my cum as my climax started to subside.

"Fuck that's fucking hot!" Kelly moaned as she held her tits up for me to wipe my dick across.

"That was intense." I moaned as I stopped cumming. "But my dick's all sticky now."

Kelly pulled her tits apart to reveal a massive load of cum stuck between them, joining them together in long strands. "So are my tits. But I can fix that!"

She sprang forward and before I knew it, her mouth was halfway down my cock and she was sucking it hungrily and circling her tongue up and down it, expertly cleaning it for me. But she didn't stop once it was clean and my cock was getting super sensitive.

"Kelly, stop now! You've got it all!" I groaned, "Kelly stop! It's too sensitive!" I staggered backwards and fell onto the sofa behind us but she came with me, not letting my cock out of her mouth. She looked up at me with her whorish, slutty eyes and winked. My hips bucked involuntarily and I shuddered in pleasure again but my cock was so sensitive that I had to actually push her off and away from me, finally freeing my cock from her mouth.

Kelly started laughing as soon as my cock was out of her lips. Then she sighed and looked at me. "Fuck." Was the only word she said for a moment, followed seconds later by. "You know, your cum plus my milk on your dick is fucking delicious. Who would've known?"

I grunted in reply which made her laugh again. I was absolutely bollocksed. In the last two minutes, she had really taken it out of me.

"Come on. Let's go have a shower and I'll finally show you my pussy."

"What?" I said, suddenly reviving.

Kelly grinned at me. "Yeah, I thought that might wake you up a little." She stood up and held a hand out to me. I took it then she pulled me up. "I'm finally gonna lose this little red thong and you and I can shower together and you'll see my pussy." Even the way she said 'pussy' made me want to fuck her. "Think of it as a little prologue to what you'll be doing to it in just under three weeks' time.

Ever the gentleman, I gestured for her to go first. "Lead the way!"

Chapter Three:

Kelly insisted on teasing me as much as she could. She wiggled and swayed her ass all the way up the stairs in front of me then once we were in the bathroom she turned the shower on and made sure the temperature was just right before we did anything. I got in first then she made a big deal of flaunting her ass at me before turning around and putting her hands on her hips.

"You ready?"

"Can you see my fucking penis or are you blind?" I said in exasperation. My cock was at full hilt once again.

Kelly laughed and looked at it. "Fair point." She turned around yet again so that her back was to me then thread a thumb under each side of her thong. She then bent over and slowly pushed it down her legs until gravity took hold and it fell between her legs and around her ankles. Kelly seductively slid one hand all the way down her silky smooth legs to her ankle then leaned down further so that her head was almost touching her legs and her body was pretty much bent over in two. In this positon I had a perfect view of not only her pussy but her beautiful little rosebud asshole as well.

Her pussy was perfect. She was absolutely sopping wet and her labia were enlarged slightly, further indicating her arousal but because her legs were together, the puffy pink outer lips looked enormous. They pretty much formed one perfect curve all the way to her asshole, which was in itself a beautiful sight to behold. It looked incredibly tight. If she'd ever had anal sex, she definitely hadn't had much of it.

She pulled her left ass cheek aside with her free hand and looked back at me. "See anything you like?"

"You are just too fucking much!" I groaned in despair. "Get in here now!"

Kelly giggled, righted herself, stepped out of her red thong and skipped into the shower, joining me. She wrapped her hands around my waist and pressed herself against my wet body, trapping my erect cock between us, as the spray of the shower started to soak her as well. Her hair colour changing to brunette immediately because of the water. We kissed and I enveloped her in my embrace.

"Don't think I haven't noticed that you didn't answer my question." She pouted at me as our lips parted.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Your pussy is to die for. I can't wait to lick it, suck it, have my fingers and cock up inside it! You look very tight!"

"I am hopefully." She said in all seriousness. "I've been doing exercises."

I laughed. "You know, I liked the look of your asshole too..." I let my sentence finish itself

"Oh no sunshine!" Kelly brought her hand up and waggled a finger in front of my face. "I tried that once. Didn't like it much."

"Oh come on!" I groaned. "You cannot give me a show likethat, and flaunt your asshole so openly, and then tell me it's off limits. That's just cruel!"

Kelly frowned, then pulled a face, then finally smiled and snogged me again. I was the one that ended it this time. "Now who's avoiding answering questions?"

She rolled her eyes. "I know. I know." She muttered exasperatedly but I could see from the sparkle in her eyes that she was far from bored. "Fine, I guess 'cause I flaunted it so dramatically you deserve to at least have a little play. But we will take that holeveryslowly indeed! Like baby steps! And not yet! Let me get you inside my pussy first before I start thinking about taking you in there too."

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers