Kelly Remembers

Story Info
Kelly looks back at her first experience.
917 words
3.68
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping between the soft sheets into her four poster bed, Kelly wondered what thoughts could entertain her tonight.

Her satin nightdress had slid its way up to her flat stomach, leaving her pussy bare. Her left hand slowly worked its way down her body, stopping briefly to gently twist a nipple. Kelly slid a finger between her lips, brushing her clit slightly. Her legs were already spread wide, her head back, eyes closed deep in thought. A million miles away from where she lay.

* * * * *

She thought back to her first experience of... unusual sex. When Kelly was only 19, she moved into a flat shared by a brother and sister. The sister was rarely around and the brother, Dave, kept mostly to himself. Until one night.

Kelly had been lounging on the sofa, watching films in her nightdress, not expecting anyone home until much later. She was surprised when Dave came home early and tried to hide her modesty while quickly gathering her things to move back into her room. When she went to close the door behind her, it was pushed back open. She turned around to see Dave standing holding it open.

"Dave, what do you want?" she asked, confused by his behaviour. They barely ever spoke. "You." Came his reply before grabbing her and throwing her onto the bed...

Swinging the door behind him, he quickly pinned Kelly down to the bed. Ripping the cord from her dressing gown he sat straddling her and taking her left hand, tied it to the bedpost above her head. With his tie, which had been loosely around his neck, he secured the other hand. Climbing off her, he moved the pillows from under her head to under her ass, raising her lower body.

Dave undressed in front of her. Kelly couldn't speak. This was by no means her first sexual encounter but the thought of what could happen next terrified her. When he was naked, he straddled Kelly again, but this time in reverse. He forcefully shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Suck hard bitch. And don't come, understand? You're my whore and you don't deserve to."

She sucked his large cock hard, gagging slightly as it hit the back of her mouth. Dave lifted her nightdress and began roughly playing with her clit. Pinching it hard and twisting it round. He plunged two think fingers into her cunt to find her already damp.

"You love sucking cock don't you, slut?"

She could say nothing in return. His probing continued, slowly turning her on. His cock twitched in her mouth, and he retreated and stood next to the bed, his cock in his hand. Jerking quickly, he came all over her exposed body, covering her in his creamy load. He turned and left the room. She wondered if that was the end of the nightmare...

...But he shortly returned, carrying various objects. He places them next to the bed before picking one up. A blindfold. He covered her eyes and tied it securely behind her head.

"You, slut, are going to do everything I say, without questioning. Without speaking. Without making a sound. Now spread your legs."

Quietly she obeyed. She felt something probing at her entrance, before being pushed in. A dildo she realised. It was fairly large and filled her well.

"Now close your legs" She did.

She felt coarse rope around her ankles, tying them tightly together. When finished, she tested them.

"I said don't move bitch!" She froze.

She felt him straddle her once more. This time he untied her arms and told her to turn over. This was a difficult task with her legs tied together and him sitting over her. She struggled round until she was lying on her front. He grabbed her hands and once more tied them. This time together, with rope, behind her back. The pillows were removed.

"Move your knees forward. I want your ass in the air."

She obeyed shuffling forward. The position was uncomfortable with her weight on her shoulders. He appeared on the bed behind her, and without warning began smacking her ass cheeks with his belt.

She bit down on her lip to stop her cries and begged silently for it to be swift...

...Thankfully it was. He leaned forward and felt for her clit.

"You're horny as hell slut. You dirty ho. I'm practically raping you and you're loving every second. Aren't you bitch?"

"...Yes." Kelly replied hesitantly.

"Tell me slut!"

"I'm loving you raping me... I want more"

"Good, 'cause that's what you're getting"

Spreading her ass cheeks he positioned his cock. "Ever been fucked in the as, ho?"

"No."

"Well get ready for it bitch." With those words he pushed all of his large, hard cock into her ass.

She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll put this back in your mouth when I'm finished here." He threatened, silencing her.

He continued, fucking her virgin ass brutally, ignoring her almost silent sobs, knowing really she was loving it. His stroked became harder and faster until he started to come again. Coming in her asshole. Halfway through he pulled out, spurting the rest on her ass cheeks and back.

He cut the rope. Then left, leaving her come soaked and without release, naked on her bed.

* * * * *

Kelly clenched the duvet with her right hand as she recalled her first ass fucking. She moaned loudly as her orgasm swept over her.