Kelly Ripa Wants To Be On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

As Kelly is getting him somewhat close to cumming, she pulls off his cock and looks up at him.

"This is a trick a girlfriend of mine told me about. She's a registered nurse. I hope this works."

Kelly goes back to sucking his dick and suddenly sticks her entire middle finger up his asshole. She locates his prostate gland and begins to rub it. After deeply massaging it for a while, she suddenly begins to deep throat him. Moments later Jim feels his balls swelling up like they never have before. He feels a monstrous explosion coming like a volcano ready to blow its top.

Suddenly he begins to cum like he is 17 years old again. Long streaming blasts of white semen are gushing out of his cock as Kelly engulfs him and swallows every single drop. She squeezes his balls with her other hand to completely empty his gonads. Jim is about to faint as Kelly takes his cock out of her mouth.

"Jesus Christ almighty!!" he says. "Are you sure you won't reconsider working for me? You've just spoiled me for all other women. Everyone else from now on is only going to be second rate."

Kelly beams back with a huge smile as she licks the remaining cum from her lips. "Maybe someday", she says, "maybe someday." Kelly gives Jim the sweetest naughty girl smile, gathers her things and leaves the apartment. She hails a cab to take her to the doctor's office.

Kelly makes her dental appointment and Dr. Sullivan removes the transmitter/receiver and puts on her new cap. Her teeth look beautiful. During the whole procedure, Kelly was quiet and looked quite pleased. It was a real change from her previous visits. Actually, it was quite nice.

She reports to work the next day and comes on stage with Regis to begin the show. For today's show she is wearing a very short white skirt and a yellow silk blouse.

Several times during the show, Regis keeps looking over at Kelly. The problem is that he is not looking at her face. He is looking down at her because he can't help but notice that she is braless and her nipples are clearly poking through the silk blouse.

Trying to be funny, Regis asks her, "So Kelly, do we have the air conditioning in the studio a little too cold for you today?"

Kelly looks perplexed when she asks, "What are you talking about Regis?" She notices where Regis keeps looking and glances down to see her pokies.

"Regis, don't be such a little schoolboy. Haven't you ever seen a woman's nipples before?"

The whole audience roars with laughter as Regis begins to feel very embarrassed.

"I happen to think they look pretty good", Kelly proudly says. "As a matter of fact, I feel the audience thinks they look good." Kelly twists back and forth in her swivel chair so all of the audience and cameras can get a good view of her. She pulls her shoulders back and thrusts her chest forward.

Kelly gets up out of her chair and pulls the silk blouse even tighter against her chest.

"What do you think audience, do you like my nipples? I am sexy looking or what?"

The entire audience begins to clap and all the men begin to holler. Kelly struts around the stage pushing her chest out and trying to make her nipples protrude even more.

In days to come she continues to wear very revealing dresses and skirts and never seems to wear a bra anymore. Kelly is sure that's she's drawing the attention that she's always wanted. She's sure that the ABC executives will give her the future host spot on the show.

After the show one day, Kelly returns to her dressing room to find a manila envelope addressed to her. It is from Coleman Security Services.

She opens it up to find a business proposal, from Jim Coleman, to provide her security if she will sign an open end contract for $4000 a month.

A post-it note attached says "I forgot to tell you that I have security cameras installed throughout my apartment.

Also inside the envelope, Kelly finds a DVD. She puts it into a player and is a bit shocked to see herself with Jim, as he is pounding the ever loving hell out of her asshole. She picks up the telephone and calls him immediately. She confronts Jim about the DVD and asks him if this is some sort of extortion.

Jim laughs saying, "No, no, Kelly, I would never release that to the public. I just wanted you to have a copy and to offer you a great security deal. In today's market, $4000 a month for security is cheap. The truth is that I guess I'd just like to see you once in a while. I really miss you, Kelly. Somehow, somewhere, I need to see you again."

Feeling more relaxed about it, Kelly says, "Well Jim, I could use the extra security but I'm not sure if I can afford the additional expense. Could we work out some sort of a payment plan? Perhaps I could be your maid for one weekend a month and work it off?"

Jim is quick to respond. "It's a deal Kelly, but I would also like it if you would introduce me to people around your TV show. I'd like to try and drum up some more business." Kelly agrees to the terms, sings the contract and mails it back to him.

As the months roll on, Regis is finally ready to leave the show. Kelly Ripa is sure that she's made the right impression. She is confident that the network will announce her as the new host of the show. The executives in programming have other ideas though. They still intend to have various male celebrities host the show with Kelly. Their hopes are that they can find a good match that will continue to attract audience viewers. Their real hopes are that they can find someone to replace Regis Philbin.

Regis leaves the show in January of 2012. The final show has nine million viewers, the highest number to date. Over the next nine months there are no less than 59 male co-hosts brought on the show. They bring on comedians like Jerry Seinfeld to Seth Meyers. They try sports figures like Reggie Bush to Apolo Ohno. As hard as they try to find a match for Kelly, no one seems to click right, except for Jon Stewart. Kelly likes him very much and she tries to convince the programming executives to hire him. But it will cost them big money for his contract.

You see, the executives are nothing but bean counters. During this nine month trial period they have seen the show's ratings plummet 35%. They now come up with a new strategy. Kelly is informed that she will now be the star of the show. She will get top billing. Upon hearing the news, Kelly dropped to her knees and thanks God for helping her out. She promises God that she will continue to try and please people, as he has told her to do.

The real shocker comes when they announce that Michael Strahan will be the new co-host. They picked him because they could sign him up for a bargain. Kelly likes him but he is 6'-5" tall compared to her 5'-2" frame. She doesn't object to his being black but with her pale white skin and the height difference, she feels that they make an odd looking duo. What she doesn't know is that the executives did this on purpose. If the show fails, they will use Kelly as the reason for the downfall. After that they can easily dump him and then just run out her contract by giving her minor roles on other programs.

Kelly has been in show business for since 1990. She is also aware of her show's poor performance. She has been trying very hard to entice her fans though. Kelly speaks frequently, and candidly, about her small breasts. She sounds off, with pride, about her toned small framed body. She makes every effort to show as much of her beautiful thighs that she can when she sits in a chair, on the show. Kelly even provides an occasional panty flash when she crosses her legs or steps down from her stool chair. A few times she has worn a short summer dress and somehow manages a little twirl that raises her dress enough to get a complete view of her Victoria Secret lace panties. She even gives you a glimpse of her firm little ass. Kelly has done everything she can think of to spark up the show.

Jim and Kelly, in the meanwhile, have been seeing quite a bit of each other. He has become her personal bodyguard. He spends a great deal of time at the ABC headquarters and he now has several people using his security services, including the programming executives. Kelly maintains her payments to Jim by coming to his apartment for three days a month. She takes on her role as his maid. He actually still makes her clean his apartment. He also takes full advantage of her tight little body to satisfy his sexual cravings. Kelly has become addicted to her submissive role playing. She loves how Jim compliments her body and lives for any chance to show him how much that she enjoys pleasing him. The opportunity of removing herself from her celebrity lifestyle for three days is intoxicating to her. The idea of having Jim's big cock fucking her has become an obsession.

Jim and Kelly spend all their time together when she is on the set. He is constantly with her in her dressing room. She has come to think of Jim as her confidant. Recently though, Kelly has been worried about her future. "I know that one of these days the show might be cancelled but it's not my fault. I know that the execs are holding all of this over my head", she says to Jim.

"They are blaming me for their own failure. It's just not fair. What I need is some leverage. If only I had something to hold over them. Just something that could give me control over what happens to my show. I'd do anything to have that kind of control."

Jim's quick business mind sees a real opportunity here. Coercion is a very persuasive tool in business. "Do you really mean what you say, Kelly?" he asks. "Would you be willing to do anything? Because if you really serious about it then I know a way to make those executives absolute putty in your hands. We can make them give you whatever you ask for."

"Hell yes, I'd do anything", she quickly answers. "I mean anything besides physically hurting someone, or killing them. I'll have nothing to do with anything of that sort." Jim laughs back, "Nothing as drastic as that. Come by my apartment later tonight, Kelly. I'll explain it all to you then." About 8pm that evening she arrives at Jim's apartment. They both sit down in the living room to discuss what Jim has in mind. "Kelly, I want you just to keep an open mind about what I propose we do", he tells her. "Here is my plan. I will invite all the programming executives over here for a party. I will tell them that I am giving the party in their honor, as a way to show my appreciation for all the work that they give me. The party will be only the five men and me. You will act as my maid that evening. You will wear your maid uniform and serve us. You will offer them anything that they wish. You will fulfill their every desire, if you catch my drift."

"I'm not playing gangbang bimbo to those five jerks", Kelly fires back at Jim. "Just what is that supposed to get me? I mean, I would do it if there was something to gain. I just don't see your plan as benefiting me in any way. But to be perfectly honest though, the idea of fucking six guys is kind of a turn-on." Jim is quick to explain. "Calm down, Kelly. I've got this all worked out. You forget that I have this apartment wired. I can tape video and audio of the whole thing. We then use the recordings as blackmail. Every single one of them would cave in and then you've got them by the balls, so to speak."

"What good does that do me?" she asks. "A video of me fucking everybody is just as damaging to me." Jim gets up from his chair. "Come with me." He extends his hand and Kelly follows. They enter his office and Jim sets down in front of his computer. "Do you remember the video I made of the two of us?" he asks. "Of course I do," she smiles. "I watch it all the time." Jim brings the video up on his computer screen. "Now watch what I can do, Kelly." She scoots her chair up next to him. Jim starts a video editing program. He uses it to capture the image of Kelly's facial features in the video. The program then identifies only those features and follows her whenever her face appears in the view. After some processing time, the video file is done and saved. "Now Kelly, let's watch the edited version."

As she watches the screen, Kelly is amazed to see that now all of her facial features are blurred in the video. You can clearly make out a blonde woman's head and hair but you can't recognize her, except for the distinctive tattoo on her ankle. "Don't worry", says Jim. "I can wipe out the tattoo just as easily. So what do you think of my idea now, Kelly? Now you'll have a video of those five guys fucking some blonde that no one can identify." She raises her eyebrows and gives an evil grin. "This could work, Jim. This might be just the kind of leverage that I can use. I like it. I like this idea a whole lot. Let's do it, damn it!"

Jim contacts the five men. He convinces them that the party will be a night to remember. Each of them graciously accepts his offer. Jim sets the date and time for the party to happen. On that day, about an hour before the party starts, Kelly arrives at Jim's apartment. She goes to her room and changes into her skimpy maid uniform. As she walks into the kitchen, Jim is busy getting things ready. "I'm starting to feel really nervous about tonight", Kelly confesses. "I'm a bundle of nerves. I just don't know that I'm up to this." Jim immediately comes to her aid and comforts her. "You'll be just fine. You just need something to mellow out. Here, take this. It will help calm you down." He takes her hand and puts a blue tablet pill in it. "What's this?" she asks. "It's just a mild anxiety drug", he tells her. "It will help cut the edge off of everything for you. Don't worry, it's not that strong."

"Well o.k.", she says as she pops it in her mouth. "If you think it will help. I really do need something to relax." It seems that Jim has stretched the truth a bit. What he really gave her was a large dose tablet of MDMA, Ecstasy. About 45 minutes later the drug is kicking in. Kelly slithers up to Jim and rubs her body up against him. "Damn, I feel horny. You know what I need right now? Your cock.....come here big boy." Kelly drops down to her knees in front of him. "We've got time before they get here. Let me suck your dick."

"Take it easy Kelly", he says. "There's plenty of time for that." She gets up off the floor and pouts, "I could really use some cock right now. I wish they would hurry up and get here." The drug definitely has her in the mood. Later the doorbell starts to ring. Jim tells Kelly to stay in the kitchen and not to come out until he calls for her. He welcomes his five guests each, as they arrive. Everyone settles in the living room and Jim pours a round of drinks. Several drinks later and after the usual exchange of chatting and joking, Jim decides it's time to spring his surprise. "Are you gentlemen hungry? I've got some tasty treats planned for all of you." The five guests look around at each other and then nod their heads approving of the idea.

Jim walks to the kitchen doorway and whispers to Kelly. "Just follow my lead. Don't act like you know them at all. Just serve the food and then follow my suggestions. I think you can handle it after that." He then says in a voice for all to hear. "You may serve now." He walks back into the living room and is soon followed by Kelly carrying a tray of hors d' oeuvres. Every man in the room freezes as they see Kelly Ripa standing there with her breasts exposed below the sheer white chiffon top of her black dress. They can't believe that she is standing there in the scanty maid uniform, stiletto heels and garter belt with silk stockings. She politely walks around the room and bends over in front of one of the men on the couch. "Hors d' oeuvre, sir?" she sweetly says. The four other men gasp as they see her naked ass and pussy exposed under the frilly white lace beneath her short dress. Kelly makes the same offer to each man and all of them take a snack, and then just sit there with gapping jaws staring at her exposed body.

The senior executive speaks right up. "What's going on here? Why is Ms. Ripa dressed like that? Why the hell is she even here? This is all very inappropriate, Mr. Coleman. You'd better have a damn good explaination." Jim steps right in to defuse the situation. "Gentlemen, this is all being done in appreciation of you. Kelly, this man looks awfully tense. Maybe a nice massage would help out." Kelly puts down the food tray and walks up behind the complaining executive. She sensuously places her hands around his shoulders and neck and begins rubbing him. "Oh my, you are tense sir. Let me make it better", she says in a bedroom voice. Kelly rubs his neck and shoulders for a while and then begins sweeping her hands across his chest and lays her tiny breasts against the back of his balding head. He can feel her hard nipples rubbing against his scalp, as she seductively touches his body. "You are just tense all over. Now just relax and I'll loosen you up. Leave it all to me."

Within a minute, Kelly looks down to see the old guy sporting a boner. "You are just tightening up all over." She reaches down and begins to fondle his groin which causes the other four men's eyes to open wide in amazement. Then she walks around in front of him, drops to her knees and pulls down the zipper of his pants. She reaches in his pants and pulls out his cock. "My goodness, look how swollen you are. Let me just massage this for you." Her tiny hand starts working up and down his cock. The guy rolls his head back and moans. "Oh gracious, you are in pain. I think you need my special oral massage", she sweetly says. Kelly then places her head in his lap and begins devouring his dick. In less than two minutes, the guy's body stiffens as she deep throats his cock. He shoots down her throat and she eagerly swallows most of his load. Kelly then lifts her head out of his lap and shows him the rest of his semen in her mouth. She swallows it in front of him saying, "There now, don't you feel so much better?" She then looks around the room. "So, does any other of you gentlemen feel tense?"

The other four executives stand there briefly in disbelief. Suddenly one of them pulls out his growing erection and says, "I feeling a little stiff over here." Kelly quickly crawls over in front of the man and proceeds to engulf his rod. Soon all of the men are dropping their trousers and standing around. Kelly reaches over and grabs the closest dick. She begins jerking him off while still sucking off the other guy. The guy she is blowing soon climaxes and she goes on the prowl for another cock. "Let's try this, fellas." She pushes the guy she's jerking off, down into a chair. She then straddles herself on his lap and puts his cock into her pussy and eases herself down on it. "Now this is just what I need." Grinding her hips in his lap, Kelly looks around at the rest of the men. "Don't be shy, boys" she grins. "I've got a willing mouth and two free hands looking for something to do."

It doesn't take any more coaxing from the remaining men. Kelly is soon jumping up and down on one cock, sucking off another in her mouth and jerking off two more, all at the same time. Her sexual appetite continues to grow and soon becomes insatiable. "I need more cock" she moans. "I need some cock real bad." Kelly has these men cumming left and right. She hops on every hard-on she sees and sucks on the soft ones until they are stiff again. She climaxes again and again while still pleading for more. While she is pumping on the lap of one of the men, Jim comes up behind her with his massive tool in hand. "You want more cock, Kelly?" he asks. "I've got a big cock for you." He puts some lubricant on his finger and pushes up her ass. Kelly has another guys cock deep in her mouth and lefts out some muffled words. Jim puts the head of his dick at her asshole and pushes it in. Kelly immediately takes the other guys cock out of her mouth. "Ohhhh wait, that's too much for me. I can't handle two at once." He doesn't listen and keeps sinking deeper into her ass. Her entire body begins to shudder and quake as she lets out a deep moan. "Jesus Fucking Christ!! Oh God Yes.....Yes.....Yes!! Fuck my ass, baby. Bust it wide open." Kelly then puts the guys cock back in her mouth and deep throats him. Jim buries himself balls deep into her ass and the guy below her spear drives into her pussy. She becomes an insane cock fucking machine, as her entire body spasms with two cocks filling her sexual void. Kelly now goes wild with a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass while still jerking off two more. Her little body is being ravaged by five dicks at once and she absolutely loves it. No dick is safe tonight with this wild woman around.

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers