Kelly Ripa Wants To Be On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers

Soon everyone but Jim has blown their loads again. He reaches his arms under her knees and lifts her into the air. Standing straight up, Jim is pogo sticking Kelly's tiny butt up and down his shaft. "That's it big daddy", she cries out. "Fuck my ass hard. Oh, Ohhh, Ah, Oh, Ah, Ahhhhh. You're making me cum daddy. I'm gonna cum. Please cum with me daddy." Kelly screams out in orgasm as Jim blows jizm up her hot ass. He then lifts her off of his dick and she quickly heads toward the bathroom. "I'll be right back gentlemen. I just need to clean up a little", she apologizes.

A short time later, Kelly comes back into the room. "Anybody ready for dessert?" she says seductively. Kelly gets on her hands and knees and pushes her ass high in the air. She begins to back up to the men like she's a cat looking to get rubbed. "Who wants to fuck my ass next? Come on guys, don't make me beg. I've got condoms for everybody. I don't want you guys making me overflow again. Please.....somebody.....I need a cock in my ass right now!" The stunned but still horny men stand around and look at each other. "Listen men", Jim speaks up, "She's got the tightest asshole in show business. Surely one of you gentlemen can accommodate her." The senior executive comes up to Kelly and kneels down behind her. She reaches behind and helps him guide his cock into her quivering ass. "That's it, sugar" she squeals. "Give me what I need." The older man slowly pumps his cock into her ass. "Don't be afraid, honey", she says. "Give it all to me. I need all of it." He begins fucking her ass as hard and deep as he can. After he blows his load and pulls his cock out, Kelly takes off his condom and squeezes the semen into her mouth. "Protein does a girl's body good. O.K., who's next?"

One by one, all five men take their lucky turns fucking Kelly's tight little ass. She removes each one's condom afterward and swallows all of their semen. Orgasm after orgasm has her screaming and squirming around on the carpet. When all five men are exhausted, Jim steps in with his fat 8" cock and pounds her still tight little anus for an additional 20 minutes. Kelly eventually collapses on the floor exhausted from some many orgasms. He lies down on top of her and continues to jack hammer her ass. When Jim is finally finished, he picks up her limp little body and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed, pulls the cover over and she falls fast to sleep. Jim goes back out to his guests who are still in a bit of shock as to what has happened. As the action has now come to a halt, they begin to feel a bit uncomfortable. They all quickly put their clothes back on. Then they each thank Jim for a wonderful evening and make their excuses to leave.

The next morning Kelly wakes up in bed very groggy. She takes a long hot shower and then dresses. As she walks through the apartment, Jim can be heard in his office. Standing in the doorway and scratching her fuzzy head. Kelly mumbles, "That must have been one hell of a party last night. I'm not very clear on a lot of things but something tells me that I got a little crazy. Did everything turn out right?" Jim looks up from his computer. "It all worked out perfect. You were just great", he says complimenting her. "I've got some terrific video. I've already done the editing. You can't make out your face or tattoo. I've even fixed the audio so that there is no reference to your name. Sit down here next to me and I'll play it for you. Kelly settles into the chair and watches the video. "Oh my gosh" she exclaims. "Is that really me? I don't remember hardly any of that. Will you look at me? Holy shit, I got fucked by two guys at once!! I'm acting like I was in heat or something." A bit shocked but still pleased with the results Kelly says, "All said and done though, this is just what I need to get my way with them. Jim, I can't thank you enough for helping me out." Jim burns copies of the video and gives them to Kelly. She takes them and heads out.

The following Monday morning, the five executives are holding their weekly meeting. They whisper to each other, grin and chuckle about the wild weekend party before they get back down to business. During the course of their meeting, they are interrupted by their secretary who brings in a large envelope and hands it to the senior executive. He opens it to find a DVD and a letter inside. As he reads the letter, a pale look falls over his face. He looks up very serious and says, "Gentlemen, we have a problem." He puts the disc in a player and directs all their attention to the large monitor on the wall. Instantly the men are all shocked and despaired to see themselves in various stages of sexually ravaging a blonde woman whose face is not recognizable. Their faces however are quite clear in the video. The audio also has them calling each other by name. "Ms. Ripa is blackmailing us. She says that we must relinquish full control of her show over to her. If we do not, then she says that our wives and families will all receive a copy of this video.

They immediately call Kelly to the conference room. The senior executive bends completely and gives her written control of her show. He further admonishes her for her tactics, calling them despicable. Kelly scowls at them and says, "Save it for somebody who cares. You guys thought you fucked me but I'm the one that's really fucking you. So don't any of you even think about ever messing with me again." Kelly is very proud of herself. Nothing can stop her now. As far as she's concerned, everything is coming her way. When she gets back to her dressing room, Jim is there waiting for her. "You should have heard them whimper, Jim. I had them by the short hairs and they were squealing like the pigs that they are. It feels so good to be in charge. I love this sense of power."

"That's real nice for you Kelly", he says. "So listen, I've got some more clients that I'm entertaining a week from Saturday. I'll expect you at my apartment no later than 7pm." Kelly gives him a baffling look. "Well, no Jim, I don't think so. I did that one time and only for myself. You're just going to have to find another girl. After all, I'm a big star now. I'm the one in the driver's seat."

Jim looks at her coldly. "You forget, Kelly. I've got the original untouched video. I've got all of it. You'll take care of my clients however and whenever I tell you to. If not, this video might just show up on the Internet. This time the video will show your face crystal clear and the others will have their faces blurred. I can see the promo now, "Introducing your favorite morning talk show host, Kelly Ripa -- New York Nymphomaniac." I'm sure that I could sell quite a few copies. It would probably make me a very wealthy man. Of course, it just might destroy your career. That is unless you want to star in only porno films for the rest of your life. It's probably the only job offer you would ever get again."

Kelly looks at him in complete horror. "You'd do that to me? After all I've done for you. I just can't believe it." Jim sneers back at her. "If you're not there a week from Saturday, you will find out soon enough what you can believe in. Don't forget, sweet cheeks, a week from Saturday."

Jim leaves a totally dazed Kelly as he begins to exit the dressing room. He looks back with a pleasant smile, "Remember now, no later than 7pm, and try to be perky."

Kelly's eyes begin to well up with tears as she sighs, "Yes sir, I'll be on time..........and I'll be perky."

Inishfree
Inishfree
128 Followers