Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A string of saliva dripped over Kelly's lower lip and connected to Tyrell's cockhead as she turned her gaze to meet his, as if to ask "Are you serious?" Secretly inside she wanted him to be serious. She felt a burning desire to make this call. She wanted to hear her husband's voice as her lips were touching Tyrell's cock.

Tyrell didn't use words to answer her silent question. Instead, he just continued to hold the phone out and nodded towards it. Kelly held out her tongue and followed the string of saliva towards his cock and, after capturing it all, smiled at Tyrell and said "Ok."

With her free hand, the hand that was not still in the process of kneading Tyrell's balls, she punched in her pin and then took his cock to the root as she waited for the first ring.

Kelly had just pulled her mouth free from Tyrell's shaft as her exasperated husband answered on speakerphone, "Kelly honey?! Are you ok? I was frantic here without you answering my texts or calls."

She grinned up at Tyrell before answering David, "I'm fine honey. I've just been busy and have had a lot on my mind. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the phone."

Kelly felt Tyrell flex his cock so she ran her tongue around the head her husband replied, "I'm just glad to hear you are ok." He paused before continuing "So, is the visit going ok? Do you think you'll stay there tonight too?"

Kelly gave her own delayed answer as her tongue was following the most prominent vein up Tyrell's shaft as her husband asked the question. "Yes honey, the visit is going fine." She stared into Tyrell's eyes as she continued, "And yes I plan on staying tonight also. I think it is doing me some good."

Her naïve husband again made mention that he was happy she was ok and was about to say something else when Tyrell again flexed his cock in her hand. Kelly abruptly cut David off, "Honey, I hate to cut this call short, but I need to go. I will try to remember to text or call you later."

David replied with a slightly hurt sounding, "Ok. Talk to you later. I love you." To which a hurried Kelly replied, "I love you too." And then she clicked the end call button a moment before she began to cum.

As her orgasm took over, Tyrell released his own seed into her mouth. Her mouth, partially open from her own orgasm, accepted the first blast on her tongue and a bit of his sperm slipped over her lower lip and on to her chin. Instinctively, she quickly closed her lips around his spurting cockhead and captured the rest of his sperm in her mouth, swallowing it with pleasure.

Kelly's eyes were smiling at Tyrell as she finished draining his balls into her belly. Then she looked up at him and said, "Thank you for making me talk to him. I needed that. I didn't know I did, but I do now."

Tyrell pulled her up and Kelly tucked her head into the crook of his shoulder. She lay there, eyes closed, running her hands along his chest and belly as she relished the earlier moment. She didn't feel guilty. She felt naughty. Somehow, the shaming of her husband like that, even if he had no idea of what was going on, was a sexual thrill for her. And she was happy it brought pleasure to Tyrell also.

After a bit Kelly got up to make Tyrell some breakfast and then told him she was going to go to her hotel to get her things. As she drove, she reflected on what she had done over the last few days. About how her world had changed. How her marriage had changed. And how she herself had changed. She resolved that she would enjoy the moments while here, and then figure out what the future held later.

She showered and changed in her room, and was slightly disappointed in the clothes she had to wear. They just didn't present the sexy image she wanted to give to Tyrell. So when she packed her things, she opted to not check out of the room. Instead, she went shopping for a couple more risqué and sexy outfits, then returned to the room to change.

The Kelly that arrived at Tyrell's place a couple hours later, was markedly different than the one that grudgingly showed up just a few days before. She wasn't dressed overly sexy. Unless it was compared to her former self. The jeans she now had on were a bit snugger and hugged her curves wonderfully.

Similarly, her top presented a beautiful image. It was white button down top that was slightly sheer and in the right light and direct look, would show that she was braless underneath. She left the hotel with a new sexier bra pushing her breasts up, the spaghetti thin straps obvious under the sheer top.

Tyrell was pleasantly surprised at Kelly's appearance as she stepped through the doorway. Kelly briefly modeled the clothing for him and then they headed out, presumably for the hospital. Along the way they passed the same 7-11 as the day before. And the same young black men were standing outside. Tyrell, who was driving, noticed Kelly give a lingering glance in the direction of the men as they drove by. Then at the next traffic light, he pulled into the left lane and made a U-turn.

Kelly's eyes shot open wide and she was a bit uncertain of how to react. Had he caught her looking? Was something going to happen here? Would he mention her arousal from yesterday?

All these thoughts and more raced through her mind as the car came to a stop. Kelly was breathing heavily as she began to open the car door and get out, when Tyrell stopped her. "My wife don't wear no bra remember?"

Kelly looked at him in shock. Did he really expect her to take her bra off with this top on during the day in front of these men? His emotionless stare gave her the answer. And just like that Kelly was removing her bra and dropping it on the floorboard.

With the bra off, she sat still in the passenger seat seemingly unable to open the door. The jolt of the driver's door slamming shut shook her from her reverie and she knew she needed to move. Stepping out, Kelly had to brace herself against the car door from the rush of emotions her body was feeling.

She was nervous. Embarrassed. Aroused. Scared. And excited. All at the same time. But it was arousal and excitement which were winning the moment.

When Kelly finally looked in the direction of the men, she saw Tyrell standing with them and they were all staring in her direction, waiting for her to join them. She did.

By the time she reached Tyrell's side, Kelly's nipples were at full on attention. She felt as if she could literally feel the blood coursing through her veins. And she briefly debated whether she might actually orgasm upon reaching them.

As she sidled up to Tyrell, the men made no bones about looking at her tits. All she could do was smile coyly at them and watch their eyes dance from her nipples to her eyes. She was in a fog and wasn't sure if they weren't speaking, she couldn't hear them, or if she just couldn't process their words. Whatever the case, she had no recollection of anything being said until Tyrell said it was time to go.

Tyrell led her back to the car and she was rubbing her pussy through her jeans by the time he was sitting in the driver's seat. He glanced at her with a grin and said, "The hospital or my place?"

Kelly replied in a breathless hoarse voice, "Your place." And then, as the car began to move, she glanced at the men staring at the car and waving at them mouthed, "Bye."

An hour later, the window air conditioner was struggling to keep up with the warm Virginia summer as Kelly again found herself bouncing her pussy up and down on Tyrell's shaft. She had cum twice already and was cresting towards her third orgasm as she felt Tyrell's cockhead expand while it pumped his seed into her pussy.

Following another day of fulfilling sex, Kelly again woke Tyrell with a blowjob before the two of them headed off to the hospital. She was wearing her snug jeans and a nice form fitting pull over top. Her perky nipples declared her lack of bra to the elderly black man handing out the visitor's passes. He appreciated the greeting.

Shortly before the visit ended, a doctor came in to greet her and said since her father's situation wasn't changing and there wasn't much they could do other than monitor and feed him, they suggested he stay a few more days and then they could arrange hospice care at the house. They needed to free the bed. This was an immediate dose of cold water on what had been an otherwise arousing start to the day.

When Kelly and Tyrell left the hospital, she realized she needed to return home for a few days as her help in making the arrangements to get her father settled back in the house would be required when that time came. She needed to get home to pack more clothes, let her husband know what was going on with her father, and, as much as she didn't want to admit it, get away from Tyrell before things really got out of hand.

She explained all of this to Tyrell who, knowing he had already awoken the sexual monster within her, feigned disappointment with her decision, but said he understood.

After checking out of the hotel room she had barely slept at, Kelly headed for home from Tyrell's place about an hour later. She thought about her behavior over the last few days and her thoughts on it seemed to change with each mile marker she passed. There was no denying she enjoyed it. No denying she had cheated. No denying she was now unfaithful. And no denying she was already missing Tyrell's lovely black cock.

She drove on. Hip hop radio playing. Towards her husband David. Braless.