Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 09

Story Info
Kelly provides more tutoring while her husband gets anxious.
10.3k words
4.49
25.3k
29

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for clicking on the story! I hope you enjoy this latest chapter. Comments and feedback are welcome, but hostile comments will be deleted. Thank you to Todger for your editing!

~DP

*****

Tyrell, Rashad, and Jake sat there stunned at Kelly's words and actions. They had all enjoyed her skills all summer, so it wasn't a surprise in her desire. It was the open admission that caught them off guard. They sat there staring at the half-naked woman before them.

Mr. Robinson stepped up behind Kelly and slid his hands up her sides and cupped both breasts from underneath. He gave each nipple a gentle, but firm, tweak and felt Kelly shudder in pleasure at the sensation. He then leaned down and whispered in Kelly's left ear, "Tell the boys what you made for, Kelly."

Kelly leaned back into her boss briefly and took a deep breath. She felt a bizarre mixture of her teacher persona and her emerging sexual self. Her career in education taught her how to focus the attention of a room. Though that had always been with much younger students. Not men roughly her own age whom she had fucked number times.

She fixed her gaze on each man in turn, utilizing a well-practiced expression to fully capture their attention. At the same time though, she was somehow able to convey a sense of submission. Maybe it was words she had just spoken. Maybe it was that she was now half-naked before these men. Maybe it was because everyone knew what this night held in store. Whatever the case, Kelly knew what she had to do.

She smiled sexily as she completely surrendered herself to her new persona by saying in a sexually laden purr, "I am married to a white husband, but I was made for the nigga dick. And I'm here for you tonight."

Silence, broken only by heavy breathing, filled the room until Mr. Robinson spoke, "That's it, little bitch. I'm glad you finally learned your place." He then used his hand to gently turn her face towards his as he continued, "Now go prove your words are true."

Kelly, looking back over her shoulder, stared dreamily into her boss' eyes as she listened to his command. She felt drugged. Her heart was pounding. Her breathing labored. Every portion of her flesh yearning for attention. She nodded her head and then turned back to the men. The sexual smile once again gracing her face.

Kelly slowly went to her knees in the center of the room and then extended her arms and used her fingers to beckon the men towards her.

The men were momentarily frozen in place, but then seemed to move in unison as they stood and moved towards Kelly.

Mr. Robinson stood a few feet back, watching, observing, and just seeing how things would develop. He couldn't have been more pleased.

The men stepped forward, seemingly being led by their cocks as they approached Kelly. Once inside her reach, Kelly fully straightened up on her knees and leaned in to kiss the jeans-laden crotches of each men in turn. Kelly glanced back momentarily at Mr. Robinson, a naughty smile brightening her face, before she turned back to the men and reached for the zipper of the closest man to her.

She glanced up and saw it was Tyrell, her fingers working to free him. She giggled as she met his eyes and said, "It's appropriate you are first. After all, you were my first. Outside of marriage that is."

Kelly held his gaze until she pulled his gorgeous black cock into the open, then her eyes shifted to the hardening ebony shaft, and she felt a rush of renewed excitement at the sight. She unconsciously sucked in a deep lungful of air and licked her lips, before planting a wet and loving kiss on the crown of Tyrell's cock.

She then leaned back slightly, still holding Tyrell's cock in her left hand and glanced at Rashad and Jake on her right and left. She dropped her eyes to their crotches, asking them without words to pull their cocks out also. When she saw their hands respond, Kelly smiled and winked at the two of them, then leaned forward to take the head of Tyrell's cock into her mouth.

Her moan of pleasure set the tone of the evening to come.

It wasn't long before Kelly had bathed the cock of each of the black men with her lips and tongue. All except for Mr. Robinson who stood off to the side watching. She felt an odd sense of pleasure feeling his eyes upon her. She would occasionally glance in his direction to make sure he was still watching. She felt a need to make her display as pleasurable for him as it was for the cocks she was sucking.

Kelly maintained a balance of sucking one cock while stroking the other two. She swapped them in her mouth frequently enough that they remained slick with her saliva and their increasing pre-cum.

She was in the process of taking Tyrell into her throat when she heard, and then felt, Rashad's approaching orgasm. His cock was giving her the telltale signs of its preparation for release. Kelly glanced up at him and his facial expression confirmed her suspicion.

Kelly quickly pulled her mouth from Tyrell's shaft and quickly shifted to Rashad, her mouth never closing. The sight of her open and hungry mouth coming for his cock, and then the sensation of her soft lips wrapping around the head pushed Rashad over the edge. His cock began to spew its cum into her sucking mouth.

As it had since her first experience, the sensation of a cock emptying itself onto her tongue was like an intoxicant for Kelly. The power of the ejaculation. Each jet of cum pulsing with such force. The feeling in the back of her mouth and back of her tongue as his seed bathed them. All this coupled with the understanding that it was her behavior, her performance, that caused all of that to occur served to further embolden her emerging persona.

Kelly released Tyrell and Jake's cocks and focused her mouth and hands on Rashad to bring his climax to its fullest potential. She wanted everything he could provide.

Rashad's hands came to rest on Kelly's head as he came. In part to guide her actions. But also in part to keep his balance lest he stumble from the tremendous pleasure the slut kneeling before him was providing.

His orgasm now complete, Kelly gave the head of Rashad's cock one more gentle suck, then pulled back and gave it another wet and loving kiss, before glancing up at him with a sexy smile and a wink. She then transferred her attention to the two remaining men.

It was inevitable that the other two would cum quickly now. Watching her milk Rashad's balls and then turn her attentions back to their own cocks was just too much. They wanted to get off. She wanted to get them off. And the night was still young to enjoy one another some more.

Jake took the lead. He gently, but firmly, grabbed Kelly by the hair and pulled her mouth to his cock; he was ready for release. And like Rashad, as Kelly wrapped her soft lips around his cock, his shaft began to expand and his balls emptied themselves into her mouth. Kelly sucked him through his orgasm.

After giving Jake a glance like she did with Rashad, Kelly briefly glanced in Mr. Robinson's direction to make sure he was still watching. He was. With his cell phone in hand. She was momentarily stunned at the thought he was taking pictures or video, but at the same time she felt a rush of excitement. She smiled at him and puckered her lips briefly before turning to Tyrell. Kelly cooed to him, "Are you ready, baby?"

Tyrell nodded and responded, "Fuck yes, little bitch. Suck my dick."

Kelly smiled and then opened her mouth. Mr. Robinson's video caught her response, "Aaahhh...mmmpph." She didn't stop until she had him fully in her throat, and a moment later Tyrell's cum was on its way to joining Rashad's and Jake's in her belly.

Happy that she had satisfied the three men, albeit, for now, she turned back to Mr. Robinson. This time, looking directly at the camera. A performer's rush washing over her. She said, "What about you, boss? Don't you want to play?"

Mr. Robinson responded with a light chuckled and then said, "How about if you stand up and lose the rest of those clothes?" It was a statement not a question. And Kelly took it as such.

She stood up, directly facing Mr. Robinson and his cell phone camera, and did just as she was instructed.

Mr. Robinson nodded appreciatively, and said to Kelly, "Now, come show how you greet me every morning."

Though standing there naked after having sucked each of the men off twice already that day, for whatever reason Mr. Robinson's statement served to make her cheeks burn red. Had he told them about that? Were they aware that she gave her boss a blowjob every morning?

Kelly put that all out of her mind and smiled at her boss. Her eyes danced from his to the camera. She was unsure if it was on or not, but if it was, she wanted the resulting video to be good.

She again glided towards Mr. Robinson like a cat. When she reached him, she knew what she needed to do. Kelly half turned to the other men in the room and adopted her teacher persona.

"Class," pretending as if she were standing in front of a traditional classroom, "I want to show you how I start my day." She glanced at Mr. Robinson and then the camera before continuing, "Each and every day, right after arriving at school, I go straight to my boss' office. And once in there," she said as she slowly sunk to her knees, "I greet him just like this."

Kelly began to undo her boss' pants as she glanced over her shoulder, increasingly enjoying the scene she was acting out. She said, "See, a black cock, particularly one that is as gorgeous as this one, needs loving every day. And I," she paused to plant a kiss on the head of his cock, "I am here to provide that loving." She looked up at her boss and said, "Each and every day."

Those words spoken; Kelly began to provide the loving blowjob she had just declared. It didn't take long. Mr. Robinson had just watched her suck off the other three while filming it all. His arousal only increased as she did her little play acting. When he felt her heated breath and wet lips upon his cock, there was no reason further to wait. He slid himself into her mouth and throat and let himself release. Kelly swallowed all he had to offer.

This display got the other three men ready to go again, and things quickly evolved into an all-out gangbang, each taking a turn in her pussy, her ass, and her mouth.

As Kelly was sliding her sloppy wet pussy up and down Tyrell's shaft, her husband David was home with growing anxiety. He just didn't feel comfortable being away from Kelly this long and for an uncertain continuing period of time. He wanted to find a way to get them back together, but didn't know how. Compounding this, he was not a fan of where she was living or her work associates. At her former school, she seemed to always be in the company of other women. However, at the party he attended which Mr. Robinson hosted, Kelly was surrounded by black men.

In fact, at the very moment he had that thought, his wife was once again surrounded by black men. However, unlike the first time which was relatively innocent on the back deck of Mr. Robinson's house, but yet still served to start the pangs of anxiety, this time Kelly was welcoming the simultaneous orgasms of Tyrell and Jake into her body. Specifically, Tyrell in her pussy and Jake into her throat.

Kelly climaxed at the sensations she was experiencing at the same time her husband was tossing and turning in bed from his own feelings.

Kelly, after fully swallowing Jake's load, slid off of Tyrell and, keeping her legs tightly clamped together, began to suck and lick Tyrell's cock clean of their combined flavors. Once satisfied she had licked him clean, she glanced over her shoulder at Rashad and then rolled onto her back. She gave him a sexy smile and said, "Come on, baby. Your turn."

She was taking a bit of a risk, she knew, but she had this undeniable belief that Rashad enjoyed sloppy seconds. It seemed to reveal itself on her summer visits and she decided to put it to a test tonight. If the idea didn't appeal to him, she would apologize and go clean up, and that would be that. But she didn't believe that to be the case. She had to know. This was an educational experience after all, she giggled to herself.

Sure enough, Kelly's splayed legs and cum-filled pussy were too much for Rashad to deny. Whatever the other men thought of him didn't matter. He could only think of burying his cock inside her used pussy. After only a moment's delay, he did just that.

Kelly, her suspicions confirmed, welcomed him inside her. She wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his shoulders and neck, and whispered, "Fuck me, baby. Add your seed to what is already in there."

Rashad looked Kelly in the eyes and gave a somewhat mischievous grin, telling her without words that she had figured him out, and began to fuck her intensely. Kelly simply offered a smile and her welcoming body in reply. Rashad's load soon joined Tyrell's in her love canal.

At home, David could take no more. He just had to hear Kelly's voice. He knew she might be irritated. He hoped she wasn't fully asleep. He had no idea she was naked with four drained black men lounging with her.

The buzzing of her phone sounded a good distance away muffled in her purse. Kelly almost ignored it, but knowing it was too late for telemarketers, that meant it was either a wrong number or potentially something important. It was the latter.

She got to it just before it went to voicemail.

"David? Is everything ok?"

"Yes, honey. I've just been having a hard time getting to sleep. I'm really having a hard time with this separation."

Kelly was still completely naked as were her four lovers. Her eyes swept across them as she heard her husband's voice. The majesty of their black skin and pleasing cocks momentarily causing a delay in responding to her husband.

Mr. Robinson was the first to recognize the call. He smiled at her and patted his thigh. He wanted her to come sit on his lap while she spoke to her husband. Kelly was headed his way by the time his hand tapped his thigh the second time.

Once again, a side of her she did not know existed began to make its appearance. She settled down naked on her boss' lap and draped an arm over his shoulder as she spoke to her husband in a loving tone, in complete contrast to the wanton display in the room.

"I know, honey. The separation is hard for me too." She smiled at her boss and then at the other men before continuing, "It's a learning experience for both of us."

Rashad started to laugh at the double meaning of her words and Tyrell slugged him in the arm as Mr. Robinson glared at him.

David picked up on it, however. "What was that?" His anxiety rising.

"What? That laugh? Just the TV. I'm turning it down."

As David began to speak again, Mr. Robinson closed his lips around her left nipple and gave it just gentle suck. Kelly squirmed with pleasure and didn't hear anything her husband said, "I'm sorry, honey. Can you repeat that? I almost dropped the phone."

"I was just thinking maybe I could make the trip there this time. Save you the trouble of having to drive. What do you think?"

Kelly didn't know why, but she turned to Mr. Robinson for a response. He nodded, both in agreement and in appreciation at just how much under his spell this lovely woman had fallen.

Though Kelly was not seeking the visit quite as much as David, she put on a happy voice and said, "That would be sweet of you, honey, thank you." The phone call ended shortly thereafter; a naked Kelly still seated on her boss' lap.

The content of that phone call planted an idea in Mr. Robinson's mind. But he didn't let on quite yet.

Kelly didn't remain there for long. At least seated and motionless. The naughty nature of that call stirred everyone's libido and Kelly was soon bouncing up and down on one black dick after another as those she was not fucking took turns at her mouth. Mr. Robinson filled her pussy first this time, while she swallowed Jake and Tyrell. Then Rashad had another sloppy go at her pussy which the others took notice of this time. As he was fucking her, the others began to have fun at his expense about Rashad "likes getting his dick dirty.", and things along those lines. Kelly simply smiled up at him and said, "Don't listen to them, lover. Just fuck me."

Rashad did just that.

The following morning, after sucking off Tyrell to start her day and then once at the school, making her way to Mr. Robinson's office to do the same for him, Kelly was presented with another challenge. As she knelt on the floor in front of her boss' desk, licking her lips to make sure she left no remnants of her blowjob exposed, Mr. Robinson said, "You wearing panties, little bitch?"

Kelly was dressed in a simple blue blouse with a black skirt with blue stripes. The outfit fit her body to perfection. She looked up at her boss, wondering if this was going where she thought, and nodded, "Yes, boss. Why?"

Mr. Robinson motioned for her to stand, then said, simply, "Leave them here."

Kelly felt a rush of new adrenaline at the thought. Then she did as her boss directed. She felt the heat in her face as her face flushed red when she handed him the panties and watched as he stepped behind his desk and dropped the panties in the top desk drawer.

Her boss then looked at her and said, "Have a nice day, Mrs. Harkins."

Kelly walked out of that office, through the administrative area and into the main hallway, certain someone would know she was without panties. She was desperate to look around to see who was staring at what she felt was an obvious sight, but she held her gaze forward. She quickly became aware the looks she was getting were the same looks she had been getting since day one; the black boys with desire, the black girls and teachers with somewhat contempt.

With each step she became more aroused at being naked under her skirt and no one, save her boss, knowing any better. How would the look of those black male students change if they knew? Or the black girls and teachers? The boys would know doubt look at her with even more lust. This combination served to empower her sexually. And she enjoyed it.

She began to relax slightly, falling more into a comfortable stride as these thoughts ran through her mind. Kelly decided to up the teasing a bit. Picking one black boy at random, she smiled and winked as she passed by. His reaction was priceless. Kelly heard it but didn't react as she walked on.

"Dude, she just winked at me. No shit. I'm serious, she winked at me."

Kelly smiled all the way to her office thinking of the reaction she generated in that young man.

The smile was still fixated on Kelly's face as she logged into her computer. There was an email waiting from Mr. Robinson.

"Mr. Thomas will be in your office for his tutoring session during third period. Please make sure he is aware of what was left behind in my office. Then, this afternoon, you and I have an appointment."

Kelly's pussy pulsed with the thought of Jayden being in her office in just a short while. But she also had to wonder what Mr. Robinson meant by 'appointment'. Had he said meeting instead, she figured that would have meant a quickie after lunch. Appointment seemed to have a different connotation in her mind. Exactly what, she did not know.

Her brief thoughts were dashed when her phone buzzed with a text message. She assumed it was Mr. Robinson at first, but the screen displayed David with a simple, "Morning, honey." message. She smiled as she read it and felt a pang of guilt as she considered exactly what has been going on and the fact that David was actually a good husband. Still, there was the undeniable sexual aspect that was missing. She had no idea she possessed such a sexual appetite, but now that was she was aware, there was no way David would satisfy it.