Kelly Teases and Pleases Us Both Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly again laid back, she was feeling drained from all the pent up energy that she released through her orgasms. She allowed Jim to continue his quest for his release. She still ground back at him as he tried to ride her to his orgasm. Jim then pulled his cock straight out away from her and just started poking the head into her entrance still hopefully covered by her thin shorts.

DAMN, I want to fuck you so bad, Jim said as he pushed into her. Kelly had started rubbing her clit while Jim pocked at her entrance. GOD, I wish I could let you, but my husband would find out. Jim snickered and said I won't tell him, Kelly responded but he would know she said through a moan. A second later Kelly hit her orgasm and cried out when Jim's big cock broke through the few remaining threads of her shorts and plunged balls deep into her juicy pussy. I guess I was naive, I didn't release he had broke through the barrier and had achieved total penetration. To me it appeared as though he was still dry humping her.

Kelly rolled through several orgasms as she received what she had been really wanting the whole time his stiff fat dick deep into her pussy.

Jim is quite the cocksman though; he continued his assault on her tender pussy. Although he appeared to still be dry humping her, he was actually taking short strokes and grinding into with every thrust. I watched as he leaned his head back and groaned loud enough to wake the whole campground as he filled her pussy with his cum.

Once I released they were finished I made a beeline for the tent. I knew Kelly had seen me, but I didn't want Jim to know that I willingly watched him with my wife. I watched Kelly and Jim walk hand in hand back down to the campsites. Kelly gave him a quick kiss and then climbed into the tent with me.

I was immediately on her, trailed kisses down her neck and started rubbing her clit through her shorts.

Everything around her pussy was so wet; I didn't know she had been fucked until my finger found the hole in her shorts. Kelly rode my finger like a bitch in heat and whispered in my ear, honey Jim has a big strong dick, and it just tore right through my shorts and went right up .......ALL THE WAY UP INTO ME.

I couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her onto her back and tried mounting her, as my dick touched her juicy pussy lips I started blasting my seed all over wet swollen lips, I did manage to get a little of my cum into her as I lurched forward and my cock easily slid into her juicy stretched hole.

Good Stroking......Romanmichael

12