Kelly, the Sweet Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave's story begins.
3.7k words
3.45
51.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act 1

No one has any recollection of her even having parents. An extravagantly rich couple in their early thirties found her, completely unclothed, lying by the side of their man-made lake. Mr. Smith, a naturally observant man, instantly noticed her while he and Mrs. Smith were out on an early morning stroll. As the couple neared her, both man and woman were overwhelmed with pangs of pleasure. Kelly looked like a fallen angel. Her arms and legs were extended as if she were attempting to make outlines of an angel in the grass.

She is 18, yet, her physical attributes are deceiving. Her hair is platinum blonde. Her skin is tan and as soft as silk. Her entire body is lithe and healthy. Her breasts are heavy but miraculously perky. They equal a D cup. They are topped with small, pink nipples. Her vagina is every man's fantasy; shaved, tight, wet and smelling of roses.

"Oh, dear, is that a butt plug in her cute, round butt?" Mrs. Smith snickered and smiled.

"Why, it is! Who would do such a thing to such a sweet, young girl?"

Mr. Smith began rubbing his crotch; his cock began its typical ascent. His wife took notice of it.

"Honey, do you like what you see here?" Mrs. Smith said with enthusiasm. She licked her lips and began inspecting Kelly further. The young girl laid there still as stone.

"I think we should take her to our mansion, sweetheart," Mr. Smith stated while unzipping his Dockers, "Imagine the possibilities."

"Dear, I am, trust me, I am," Mrs. Smith's eyes never left her husband's cock, "But I thought that I was your slave bitch." She smiled, licked her lips, descended to her knees before her Master and opened her gorgeous, red lips in anticipation.

"That's a good little slut. Now, I must ponder the possibilities that have presented themselves before us this morning. Begin sucking my cock; drain me of my sperm. Do it now whilst I replace this young angel with you, my dear."

Mrs. Smith proudly knew her place in his life. She delicately wrapped her full lips around his penis and began her daily chore of emptying his fertile sac.

"Since my manufacturing plant shut down, my fortune has steadily begun to decrease. I have had many creative and wonderful ideas but this sleeping beauty may be the answer to all of my prayers."

Mr. Smith glanced at Mrs. Smith, who was eagerly sucking on his engorged cock. He looked at Kelly. He smiled. It was at that precise moment that a brilliant idea came to him. "Each and every day, from this day forward, this young angel, who I will name Kelly, will be my slave alongside my wife," he stated aloud, "I will sell visits to her chamber in my mansion."

"Yes, she will be offered to the men and women of this city for a steep price," Smith stated, "I will be filthy rich and she will be mine for my own taking."

Mrs. Smith sped up her pace on her husband's cock. She knew from experience that he loved this moment of her daily chore. Quickly, Mr. Smith's face became quite red and glistened with sweat. He was close. Mrs. Smith, all the while keeping her lips wrapped tightly around his pole, began to massage his full testicles. She then ran one fingernail down his sac until she went underneath to approach his hole. Since they were married, both had been having full-body wax jobs. She loved her husband's hairless ass and instinctively shoved her finger inside his hole. This act achieved its desired result and Mr. Smith began pulsing rapidly within her mouth. He blasted a week's worth of sperm into his wife's mouth. She smiled.

After gagging then swallowing his enormous load, "My husband, will you love this girl as much as you love me?"

"Dear, I will love whomever I want, you know that," Smith said, "In fact, I love her already and I will name her Kelly."

Mrs. Smith had never removed her single digit from her husband's asshole and continued to slide it in and out.

"She is my sweet little slave," stated her husband, "as are you."

"Remember, you lost your freedom on the date of our marriage. Kelly will be forced to submit to the same."

Mrs. Smith just smiled as she watched her husband's spent cock go limp and rest upon her hand as it still pumped her lover's hole.

"Remove your panties."

His enslaved wife removed her finger from his asshole and stood up. She daintily wiped her dirty mouth before bunching her skirts around her waist. She wore black, French cut lace. They were specially ordered and made for her. The panties cost $1,500. She loved them. However, she didn't think twice when ordered by her loving husband. She slipped them over her shapely, toned ass, down her long, well-shaved legs and eventually removing them from her self. She handed the expensive, gorgeous panties to her husband before returning to her previous state; on her knees.

"These used to be yours," he said while smoothing the French lace, "but you have plenty of expensive panties."

Mrs. Smith smiled then giggled.

"Wake Kelly up."

"OK, Master." Mrs. Smith crawled to Kelly's still slumbering body. While fixating her brown eyes on Kelly's motionless face, her right hand crept to the young girl's stuffed bubble butt. Her skilled hand found its destination and, slowly, began to apply pressure to her plug. Instantly, the young girl began to awaken.

"Huhhh? Wha...? Kelly rolled her ample body over and surveyed the older couple.

Mr. Smith smiled then quickly seized the moment. He stood up, glided to the girl's position, rolled her back over with little resistance and tied her little hands together with the French cut, lace panties.

"You are now mine," he proudly stated, "You will do what I ask for the rest of your days."

"You are my sweet slave Kelly."

Kelly, still completely nude except for the panties that bound her, stood up and walked, with the Smiths, back to their mansion.

Her new life, her only life, had begun.

Act 2

"Please sit, my little slave," Mr. Smith stated quietly.

Kelly lightly lowered her pert bottom to the silk-sheeted bed; her butt plug slid further into her tightest hole. She closed her eyes as pleasure consumed her once more. Her dainty hands were still tied together by Mrs. Smith's drenched, black, French-cut lace panties.

"My wife, please remove your daily butt plug."

Mrs. Smith blushed then smiled and bunched her skirts around her waist. She held them up with her left hand in order to remove the plug with her right.

"Here you are, my Master." Still clutching her skirts with her left hand, she gave her 6" plug to Mr. Smith.

He said, "My obedient wife, please keep your skirts around your waist and bend over Kelly's bed." Mrs. Smith did as she was told and bent over the side of the bed. With high heels on, she looked stunning.

"Open your mouth." Kelly opened her cherry lips wide.

"Slaves are always seen and never heard," Mr. Smith stated, "Except when forced to speak." He slid Mrs. Smith's used butt plug into her mouth. She didn't fuss at all; she is a born slave. She loves to be used. She wrapped her little lips around the large plug. Mr. Smith smiled.

The excited man skipped over to the room's dresser and threw open a drawer. It contained thousands of different kinds of panties.

"Kelly, you will never be allowed to wear a bra of any sort. You will wear only panties."

"Your panties will be made of the finest materials in the world. Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Jezebel and Chantelle to say the least."

Kelly listened intently.

"You will wear a butt plug underneath your panties each and every day. Also, at the start of every week, Monday, you will wear a 6" plug. By the end of every week, you will be wearing a foot long plug. Every Monday, you will return to a 6" plug and so on and so forth."

"There is a group of cheerleaders that belong to the sorority house next door," Mr. Smith said, "Every morning, one of the girls will enter your room, lower your panties and insert the daily plug into your love hole."

"You will submit."

Kelly only nodded.

"These...cheerleaders...may ask you to do things..." Kelly's eyes grew wide. "Do them without question."

"My wife, you raise your ass as if you expect to receive something...what is it you await?"

"I simply await your orders, Master," Mrs. Smith said while raising her ass as high as possible.

"Very good, my dear, you are an excellent slave wife. Kelly, you will be just as excellent. Understood?

Kelly only nodded. She still had her cherry lips wrapped around the dirty butt plug. She savored its taste.

"Marie, my slave, my wife, as is customary in my household, and, as you already are well aware, you will spend the following week chained, face-up, at the top of my mansion's highest tower. This is so that Kelly and I may become further acquainted."

"But, my dear husband, my Master..."

"Strip yourself of your fine clothes and expensive jewelry or I will do so myself."

She stood up and began.

"Remove everything."

His wife removed his pair of dangling, diamond earrings. She sat them, lightly, on the Italian carpeted floor by his feet. She removed his white satin blouse and sat it on the floor also. She, without hesitation, removed his $5,300, 5.5 carat, diamond brassiere. She laid it by his feet carefully. Her double-D, natural breasts, yet perky, hung beautifully. She then removed his Versace skirt, laid it by his feet and stood before him clothed only in kate spade's $275 lucinda heels. She turned around and bent over knowing the view would please her Master. She removed his heels...one...by...one. She sat the heels by his feet, stood up and, finally, allowed tears to fill her gorgeous, green eyes.

"My wife, my nude, enslaved wife, you knew this day would come."

"I do know, my sweet, powerful husband, that this day has come. I allow tears to enter my eyes because I will miss your life-giving sperm and conquering cock. I will be nude, cold, wet, hot, chained, unsatisfied, frightened and bewildered atop your highest tower for the following week. Yet, I am willing. Let us leave your newly acquired, perfect slave's chamber so that you may force your less-than-perfect slave to accept her fate."

Having walked over to the large, Victorian window of Kelly's chamber, Mr. Smith said, "It looks as if you will begin by being wet. A thunderstorm approaches."

"Marie, remove your butt plug from Kelly's mouth. Impale your love hole with it. Now." She did as told.

"Say goodbye to the newest slave of my mansion."

"Goodbye, beautiful slut." Marie awkwardly walked towards the large, cherry, double doors; her plump behind swayed to and fro proudly displaying its stuffed state.

Kelly remained where she had been seated. "Kelly, lay face down on your silk sheets. Allow me the privilege of observing your stuffed hole."

Kelly quickly complied. She lifted her round, firm ass enough to offer him a very rewarding view.

"I love you, Kelly," Mr. Smith stated, "I will go chain my nude wife to my mansion's tallest tower."

"Please...rest now. I will tend to you further tomorrow."

Kelly felt overwhelmed yet strangely satisfied. This was to be her life. His life.

Mr. Smith's wife began to shed more tears as she was hauled upward throughout the mansion. She had to accept her fate.

The rain began to violently fall as soon as she was chained at her hands and feet. Her drenched, blonde hair stuck to her beautiful face and enormous breasts. She loved it.

Act 3

Kelly snuck out of her bed as quietly as she could muster; her plugged behind proved to be quite a nuisance with this endeavor. She opened the double cherry doors to her room, slowly, revealing her nude self to the slumbering mansion. She smiled. She thought, I am going to get that bastard back. I will get my revenge. She glanced both ways to ensure that no one was awake and then, leaving the doors open, retreated to her room.

"I will wear panties and only panties, my left ass cheek..." She opened her drawer full of panties and began to sift through the vast collection. "Wow! The man wasn't kidding. Dolce and Gabbana G-strings, Victoria's Secret lace thongs and string bikinis of every color are in this drawer. I will need the sexiest, most revealing and most girly panties possible. He will be my sweet little bitch."

She picked out about twenty different pairs of panties and then observed her room for a "bag" of some sort. She decided to use her satin pillowcase. After filling the shiny bag full of panties, she flung the sack over her shoulder and left her room. She assumed that his chamber was up the stairs and began her ascent. Sure enough, upon reaching the top of the stairs, directly in front of her sat the entrance to his chamber. Of course, she didn't knock. She let herself in.

Mr. Smith heard none of this. He was just as nude as she. Kelly mischievously smiled; this would be glorious. She removed her ass plug. Noticing a bottle of KY jelly on his nightstand, she lubed it up real nice. Quickly, and without any hesitation, she aimed the plug at his hole and forced it into its new home. She giggled. He only moaned in his sleep. "What a little faggot," she whispered into the darkness. She noticed for the first time that Mr. Smith's body was completely shaven. His nails were properly manicured and pedicured. She knew she would enjoy him for many years.

She opened her bag of panties and chose a pastel pink satin pair of string bikinis; the tag read size small. "These will definitely make my new slave feel like a little sissy bitch and ensure that her big plug stays fully inside her." She slowly slid the tiny panties up his legs until they sat smoothly over his perfectly shaved ass.

"He has the tiniest penis..." Kelly giggled. She then pulled two more pairs of panties from her makeshift bag; satin, one white and one light blue. She began to use the panties for a different purpose. She tied Mr. Smith's hands behind his back with the light blue satin panties. With the white ones, she held them in front of her self in order to step into them. She loved panties and these ones were no exception. She craved to be in them. As soon as they sat smoothly over her smooth, round rump, she glanced over at Mr. Smith's alarm clock. It was 6:30 a.m. It was early but she needed to pay a little visit to the sorority house next door. She left Mr. Smith, but before leaving, she used one manicured finger to push his plug further in his forbidden hole. Also, she took the waistband of his cute pink panties and pulled them up as high as possible. He didn't wake.

Kelly proceeded to walk, in the early morning light, to the sorority house. She wore only white satin panties. She looked gorgeous. Any man or woman would love to go to bed with her. She knew her power. She smiled. She loved it. As she neared the house, she instantly noticed empty beer cups lying everywhere. She could see the back patio attached to the house. Five kegs sat on it. She then noticed a young man lying on the grass near the patio. He was out cold. Probably still drunk. She didn't care. She promptly walked over to his spot on the lawn, smacked him and lowered her pantied bottom onto his face. He woke.

"Mmpfff...mmmph!" He moaned and screamed into the perfect gusset of her panties. He calmed down. She spoke. "How many girls live here?"

"20. Wow, bitch, you hot! What you doin' strollin' around in just them draws? You lookin' fo some dick?" The young, African American man smiled and unzipped his jeans. He fished out an enormous, 10" penis. Kelly smiled and realized her asshole needed a good licking. "Stay put," Kelly ordered. She stood up and removed her panties. She then lowered her round ass onto the young man's face. "Lick my asshole." She pointed at it. He began licking. "This is your place in life, bitch." He stopped licking her hole and tried to say something. "No, don't speak. I don't want to hear your disgusting voice ever again. Just lick." He resumed licking. She smiled. His tongue felt so good in and around her tiny asshole. She decided after a couple minutes to begin stroking his exposed penis. Her stroking didn't take too much effort; within minutes, his enormous cock was primed and ready to explode. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

She quickly hopped off of his face in order to ready him for his ejaculation. She lifted the lower half of his body so that his cock came face-to-face with him. In fact, because of its size, it nearly touched his lips. "Bitch, what you doin'?" Kelly smiled mischievously. "What the fuck did I tell you?" She reached in between his legs and resumed pumping his cock. Within mere seconds, he began to cum. Kelly giggled as jet after jet of his thick, sticky sperm splashed all over his lips, forehead, cheeks and hair. She let go of the lower half of his exhausted body and stood up. She towered over him. "You better clean that up before someone sees you. Sissy!" She noticed her white, satin panties laying on the ground. "Stand up, Caimile. That is your new name. From now on, you are my sissy, slut slave and I am your perfect Princess. Got it?" He stood up and didn't protest. His recently spent cum began to cake onto his face. His flaccid, 10" cock hung shamefully between his thighs. Kelly loved it. She grabbed her panties and held the waistband open for "Caimile" to step into; he willingly stepped into the beautiful, shiny panties. Kelly slid her panties up, carefully positioning his cock within them, until they resided on his slim waist. They were tight on him. She reached into the back portion of her panties to ensure that his cock was properly tucked. It was. In fact, it looked as if he didn't have a cock at all.

Kelly said, "Now you are complete. Go to the mansion right over the hill. Go inside and go up the steps until you reach a large, master bedroom. Go inside it. Inside, you will find no Master. Instead, you will find a tied, helpless, sissy, slut bitch just like yourself. I want you to say nothing and do nothing except for lower his pastel pink, string bikini panties and give him a blowjob. When he ejaculates, I want you to catch it all with your face. Then, I want you to place his spent cock back into his panties and leave the room. Next, I want you to go further up the stairwell; in fact, go all the way up. Go outside through the tower's entrance door. Outside, you will find another chained, helpless, slut slave. She has been chained there because of me. You are to fuck her asshole. Raw. Remove her butt plug, place your cock inside her ass, fuck her ass, cum inside her ass and then replace her butt plug. She may ask you to remove your panties. You are not permitted to...Ever. After you've completed your second task, I want you to stand outside with her. Do not speak to her. Only listen to her pleading and begging for help. When your cock is ready again, I want you to pull it out from your panty prison and pump it until it is primed to explode. When you cum, I want it to land all over her body. After this third and final task, you are to go back inside the mansion. Go back down the stairs and kneel at the front door. Whoever comes through the front door, you are to satisfy orally. Or, however they please. Now go!"

He galloped, without hesitation, to the mansion. Kelly giggled. She loved turning men into her slaves. Now for some sorority cheerleaders.

Kelly resumed walking, in the nude, to the sorority house. When she arrived, she noticed that there weren't any girls outside. She walked around to the front of the house; still no one. She walked to the front door. She rang the doorbell. Within seconds, she could hear the whispers of 20 young, 20-somethings. All of a sudden, the door was flung open and two girls grabbed Kelly and forced her to the carpeted floor inside. "Hey! You little...mmmppphhh!" Kelly's protests didn't matter. Also, they were cut short. One of the recent recruits to the sorority had removed her black, lace, Victoria's Secret thong and shoved it in Kelly's mouth. Kelly smiled as she tasted Alicia's vagina through her tiny thong. As Amber and Brooke held Kelly down, Alicia slowly and seductively licked her face.

12