Kelly's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
She wants answers but gets caught up in Nylon Lust.
6.7k words
4.28
61.4k
11
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Now I get a secret of my own

This is a continuation to the story 'Hubby has a Secret'; it's best to read that first.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?"

Since that day my husband Mike told me about his fetish for nylons there has been a change in me. I'm not saying it has been a bad change, I've had fun, but it's like I'm someone else. Best I explain from the start.

So, there I was making dinner. My son, Daniel, was in Mike's study chatting to him about an up coming rugby match he is playing in with his school team. The radio in the kitchen was tuned to Radio 2 and all seemed normal.

NO IT BLOODY WELL WAS NOT NORMAL!

I couldn't get the mental image of nylons out of my head. Pantyhose, stockings, tights, hold-ups, body stockings, all of them had my head racing. I had sat for a while, alone, on the edge of my bed when Daniel had come back from school, wondering what to make of Mike's revelation. He had explained it had originally been a childhood thing but had resurfaced when my best friend Victoria had returned to be a big part of my life after 15 years away. So far, I understood that, but what did it mean for us? Was it going to change us? And, what was it about nylons exactly? Was it the look? Was it simply the fact it meant the legs were on view? Was it the feel? WAS IT THE FEEL? I wore nylons maybe 2 or 3 times a year, where was he feeling them if it was?

Then, just before I stood up to go start dinner I was frozen with shock when I realized I had been sitting there rubbing the inside of my thigh while I asked myself these questions, and I was so horny my sex was burning. I snapped my hand away and bolted upright. What the hell was that? Am I a nylon freak too? No it wasn't that, was it? Was it the thought of legs? Christ no, I'm not a lesbian. Was it the effect? The thought that something so small could give you so much power over a man? Jesus, it might just be.

I straightened myself up and went to the kitchen. I couldn't concentrate, there was just too damn many questions. "Stuff this", I thought, I'm a jibbering mess, I picked up the phone and called Victoria.

"Hey babe, what can I do for you?" as usual I stuttered to start, Victoria has caller ID and it always throws me.

"Hi honey, you free tonight? I could do with a friendly ear and a glass of wine".

"Always, you okay? Is something up? It's not all that flirting with Mike I did earlier is it? You know it was just playing."

"No, no. It's all good, could just do with a little unwinding is all."

"Well in that case I have a couple of bottles already in the fridge, come over anytime you want."

"Thanks honey, I'll be over after 8."

Already I could feel myself relaxing, Victoria was always there for me. I put the phone in the cradle and returned to the sink to peel potatoes. Looking out the window I see old Mr Windsor sitting in his conservatory and idly thought to myself, "I wonder if he likes nylons?" Jesus girl get a grip!

=====================

The rest of the time between then and 8 passed as it usually does but Mike was showing a little more affection, which was really nice actually. It was almost as if he had a great weight lifted off him. Every time we'd pass he would kiss me or hug me, "I could get used to this." I thought.

I showered and changed into jeans and a t-shirt, I was only going to Victoria's after all, something I had to explain to Mike when I called in to him that I was off. He said he had an early start so he'd probably be in bed when I got in.

Victoria met me at the door with a large glass already poured for me. Mind reader. We settled down and had some idol chat. It never fails to amaze me that even though we have coffee together 4 days a week we always have loads to talk about. I had just seen her that afternoon for over an hour but it didn't matter. Soon enough though I had to tell her what was on my mind so I asked her not to comment until the end and let me finish. I told her everything up to the moment Daniel came home from school and like the best friend she is she sat in silence giving me her full attention. When I finished there was a few seconds of dead silence before she said,

"Jesus Christ honey".

I could feel my face begin to redden as I thought, "she's right, this is wrong."

"I didn't know Mike had it in him". What? I felt my jaw drop a little.

"The kinky bastard", she laughed.

"You think this is a good thing?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah it is baby. I was beginning to think you two did it fully clothed with the lights off".

I wasn't quite sure what to make of this comment so I remained quiet letting her explain herself.

"So Mike is hot for nylons? That explains a lot. I've seen him looking at my legs but then again that's what they are there for. I mean, nobody wears a skirt to show off their elbows do they?"

"I do not mind telling you this, but that man of yours has just gone WAY up in the old 'Sexy Meter'. If only I knew, well, I do now." She winked at me and laughed.

"Erm, he's married. To me, remember?" I said defensively.

"No, no, no", she laughed. "To play on sweetheart, when a guy has a sexual weakness like that you can have so much fun just toying with them".

I was lost. I came here for answers and all I was getting was mixed signals.

"Honey you are so naive it's so sweet. You definitely married far too young. I know you got a good one, but I sometimes wish you met him 5 or 10 years later. Look, take me for example, I wear what I wear because I like people to think I look good. And when you look so good that people want you, you have so much power over them it's intoxicating. I've had times where I've had so much attention I've almost creamed my panties there and then, ha ha. Look when a guy has a fetish like pantyhose, you show him some nylons and he's yours. I mean they love that stuff so much, you show them a great big girl in a pair of nylons, showing them off in maybe a little skirt, and I promise you, that guy is stone hard and in heat in seconds. Just think of the power, I'm telling you".

She made sense, a lot of sense. And what's more, I was horny again. Real horny. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know where to pick up the conversation from. I wanted to go to the bathroom and deal with the building fire in my crotch. I said the first thing came to my mind.

"Creamed your panties? Since when did you start wearing panties?"

Victoria threw a cushion at me and hit me square in the face, "Cheeky bitch" she laughed.

We carried on chatting like this for a while until the wine was finished and Victoria said, "I have an idea, I'm going to show you just how hot it is to have that much power over a guy."

She picked up the phone and dialed a number of a taxi firm she used, "Hello, could I get one of your drivers to deliver a couple bottles of wine please? Yes that's right, Victoria Andrews in Nelson's Park. Thanks a million."

Just what was she up to? "Honey, I have to nip upstairs, if the car comes before I get down call me and please don't answer the door". She left and went to her bedroom.

I sat there with my head buzzing from all this information and the bottle of wine I had already drank. I hadn't planned on staying too long but it had been a long time since I had this much fun.

Ten minutes later Victoria walked into the room and she looked stunning. I first noticed her legs, she was wearing some barely black nylons and a white mini skirt. The skirt was cut a good five inches above her knees and she had a pair of four inch black patent heels on her feet. She had a white waist length jacket that matched the skirt, and it was cut very low. She had what looked like some sort of sheer nylon top underneath that showed her ample cleavage perfectly. I guess I'd best describe the outfit as being as close to slutty you could get without actually being so. My mouth must have been open because Victoria just looked at me and said, "That good, eh?"

Before I could say anything the doorbell rang. "You stay here. You can see the door through the mirror in the hall. Just watch and learn honey". She left the room and as I stood up I could see she was right, I had an unobstructed view from the living room by looking through the mirror. I could see Victoria drop her handbag on the floor just before she got to the door, and then she opened it.

The taxi driver was an older man, probably in his late 50's, with the build of a guy that spends all day sitting down and eating food on the go. Victoria was very bubbly and chatted with him a while first. I didn't get the impression she knew him but it was obvious from the start he wished he knew her. His face instantly flushed and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. I noticed she would look away from him often giving him lots of chances to steal looks at her body, and he took every chance he could. This was amazing, there wasn't anything going on but you could tell she was in total control and could have had him jumping through hoops if she wanted.

Eventually he handed over the two bottles of wine and she turned to get her handbag that she had dropped on the floor earlier. As she turned away from him she looked in the mirror and gave me a little wink. She bent down to get her bag, but did so from the waist giving the taxi driver a full view of her butt. As I watched him I could see him give a little exhale and then he actually moved his hand to his crotch where he adjusted a rather sizeable bulge in his trousers. This guy had actually gotten a hard-on and Victoria had done this to him. Now I was the one to go flush. I couldn't keep my eyes off this guy's massive crotch and I was beginning to feel faint.

Victoria eventually stood up and straightened her skirt before turning around. She beamed a smile at the man and thanked him handing over the money. He thanked her in return and handed her a card, "Any time madam, any thing you need". And he was gone.

"Holly fuck, did you see the size of that bulge?" Victoria laughed when she returned to the room. She looked at me concerned and asked, "Holly shit girl, are you okay? Your face is blazing".

"I'm not surprised", I replied, "I almost creamed my panties." We both fell down laughing.

Victoria returned to her seat and kicked off her heels, "See, total power". She was right, and she did look fantastic. She pulled her feet up under her to sit more comfortably and the skirt almost disappeared, it was more like a wide white belt that barely covered her dignity. I was transfixed. Now I was the one that couldn't keep my eyes off her which didn't go unnoticed.

"Sexy isn't it?" I heard, snapping me out of a full-blown stare.

"What? Sorry?" I stammered.

"You can't keep your eyes off me honey, don't tell me you're going les on me babe? All these years and the fun we could have had", she laughed.

She was teasing again I knew, but I wasn't was I?

"Come on; wait till you see the outfit properly." Victoria stood up; with a wicked gleam in her eye she started to undress.

"Wow, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry babe, I'm only showing you my 'power' outfit", she laughed. Come to think of it she hadn't really stopped laughing since the 'three-legged-man' left. This really was all just fun. I started to relax again.

Victoria was unbuttoning her top and I watched in amazement. I thought about jokingly singing the old strip-tease tune but I was so damn horny and didn't want to lighten the mood too much. Before she removed the jacket she said, "Now remember I have very little on under here so don't go making a puddle on my new sofa." I hit her with cushion.

She peeled off the top and revealed and amazing nylon vest top with a lacy floral pattern that covered each nipple, which was just as well because the dirty bitch wasn't wearing a bra. Victoria has fantastic breasts, and as close as we are this was the most I'd ever seen of them. Without missing a beat she spun her skirt round so the zipper was positioned at the front and easier to get at. She unzipped and let it fall to the ground.

WOW! She stood in front of me in a wonder-woman stance, legs apart and hands on hips in the sexiest outfit I'd seen. It wasn't a nylon vest at all but an all in one bodystocking. I don't mind saying it anymore but I was in heat. My heart felt like it was going to burst. I had to take a drink my mouth was so dry.

"That good?" she asked. She did a very slow and deliberate twirl. She had on a black g-string underneath and her ass looked gorgeous totally encased in nylon.

"Come on, feel it", she said, "Nothing gay or anything, just feel how great it is." I didn't hesitate; I got off my seat and actually knelt down behind her. My face was mere inches from her ass and I ran both my hands slowly up the back of her thighs and on to her butt cheeks. What a feeling. It was so smooth and yet a little rough. It held her so tight. It was almost liquid. I just kept moving my hands over her hips and cheeks, what an experience. My palms slid down the sides of her legs all the way to her calves where I circled them round to the front and slid them ever so slowly up first her shins, over her knees and up over her gorgeous toned thighs. The touch was so electric and I had the most uncomfortable pain in my chest, then I realized it was because I had stopped breathing. I couldn't remove my hands, I was now kneading her thighs between my fingers and my parted lips were merely inches from her gorgeous encased butt cheeks. I wanted to bury my face in them; I needed to bury my face in them. But something was stopping me. What was it? Then I realized. It was the smell. Not a bad smell, it was a good smell, a familiar smell. It was a sex smell.

My hands shot away. Victoria stood there rooted to the spot, just looking off into the distance. Not a word was said. We both knew there was a line, and if it hadn't already been crossed the two of us were at least pressed up against it. I quietly sat back up onto my seat. I was sopping wet.

Victoria cleared her throat, "Jesus honey, we BOTH need to get laid soon." We both laughed a little and Victoria went to get into '... something a little safer'.

For 10 minutes I sat staring at a muted TV with my mind racing. When Victoria returned she was wearing a pink camisole and robe, "Go on up honey, I've left some clothes out for you. Not to dwell on things but I'm sure you are in the same state I was and those underwear of yours need changing. It's not good to sit in wet clothes."

I didn't argue. I was just so relieved that Victoria and I were still close and this hadn't affected our friendship. I said thanks and headed for her bedroom.

Laid out on her bed there was a rather fetching charcoal grey skirt, a delicate looking white thong, and a new pair of gunmetal grey pantyhose. I knew we were going to be all right. I took off my jeans and wet underwear and went into her bathroom to wash. The moment had passed so I didn't feel taking longer so that I could get myself off would be appropriate, so I did what I needed to do and returned to the bedroom.

The thong was pretty, I have worn them in the past but never found them particularly comfortable, however after seeing how good Victoria's ass looked earlier I wasn't NOT going to wear it. I hooked it over my bare feet and straightened up pulling it over my thighs, making sure it was nice and comfortable between my cheeks. A quick look in the mirror showed me that it left nothing to the imagination, I actually thought it made my butt look a little bigger than usual but not in a bad way. I liked it a lot. The pantyhose felt so luxurious and soft. I took my time pulling them up each leg so as not to damage them. I smoothed them all the way, first my toes, then my ankles, up my calves and up around my thighs before finally helping them over my ample hips. They felt fantastic. I had worn tights before but that was always a practicality thing, this now was totally different. I stood in front of the full-length mirror admiring myself. I loved them. Jesus girl stop, I had just changed. I pulled on the skirt and it came to about an inch above my knee, must be one of Victoria's 'Day Skirts', she tended to go two or three inches higher at night. Again I moved to the mirror, damn I looked good. More to the point I felt fantastic.

She had set out a very pretty white bra with quite a bit of detail on it. We are basically the same size in bust but I tend to hide mine where as Victoria would never dream of it. The bra pushed my already ample boobs up and out, when I looked in the mirror I felt like someone holding their chest high in the air and giving it up as an offering to who would ever have it. The blouse she had sat out for me was very plain but also very well fitted. There was no doubt what shape my body was under this outfit. I looked great.

I returned to the living room to wolf whistles from a rather bleary eyed and now very tipsy Victoria. "Thanks sweetheart", I retorted and did a little stumbling twirl, I was drunker than I had thought. Victoria leaned forward with the wine bottle to fill my glass again. "Just the one more honey, it's already much later than I intended to stay".

"So how do they feel?" Victoria asked.

"Fantastic, they are so soft", I said.

"That's because you are wearing quality honey, those tights cost about £20 a pair".

"What? I would usually buy a pack of five for half that", I was amazed but it wasn't hard to tell they were excellent quality.

"Well to be honest honey, to the guy looking at you it doesn't matter but I always think it's better to feel as sexy as possible when you are looking as sexy as possible."

Not one, but several more glasses of wine later I told Victoria she'd better phone me a taxi. Feigning hurt Victoria disappeared into the kitchen only to return a couple of minutes later with her glass topped up again and told me the taxi would be ten minutes. I leaned forward in my chair and lifted my trainers.

"Where are you going with them?"

"These are the only shoes I brought honey."

"Not with pantyhose you don't, I want you to look classy not cheap. I'll get you a pair of heels."

Victoria went to her hall and returned with a nice grey patent pair with a three inch heel. "I have taller one's but I'm not having you break one of my stiletto heels in your state of sobriety", she laughed.

I put them on but they were a size too big. "Sorry honey, mine are all that size, besides it's not like you are going dancing".

I felt a foot taller, not too steady, but damn good. Looking down at my now smoking legs I loved the way the shoes made my posture straighten and the way they made my calf muscles tighten. The only problem was keeping them on, I kept stepping out of them but as Victoria said I was only getting into a taxi.

With a honk of a horn I grabbed my coat and turned to Victoria, "Thanks a million honey, I really needed this and I had a ball".

Victoria stepped forward, hugged me tight and kissed me full on the lips. It was nothing sexual, it was comfortable and I knew I'd never have a friend in the world better than her.

"You are very welcome honey and I'm always here for you."

"Thanks", I replied.

Just before I reached the door Victoria said, "You look great, now for your next test." Then she winked at me. I assumed she meant the walk in these shoes from her house to the taxi, however when I opened the door I saw what she meant. The taxi driver was the guy from earlier. I looked back at her to see her with a huge smile as she leaned forward and swung her arm back and forth between her legs like a kid's impression of an elephant, but I knew too well it wasn't a trunk she was miming. Bitch!

I laughed and blew her a kiss. I walked to the taxi trying to look like I was comfortable in my new clothes and not too drunk. Thinking back on it now, I realize that with the three inch heels, the shoes being too big for me, and trying to look sober, I was swinging my hips like some demented pendulum from a cartoon grandfather clock.

12