Kelly's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always sit in the back of taxis but with my new found confidence I headed straight for the front. As I got closer the driver appeared and opened the door for me, I've never had that done for me before and I just assumed it was him being nice but quickly realized he may have had an ulterior motive when as I was getting in I felt the palm of his hand on my butt. I think it was more of a directional little pat but I could tell he was going to take every chance he got. I sat down and my skirt rode straight up my legs so far that the darker control top of my tights was now visible. I got so tangled, that when I moved so that I could pull it down, one of the damned shoes fell off my foot and onto the pavement. The taxi driver bent down to retrieve it, his big stomach hindering him somewhat. As he did I took a deep breath and composed myself again.

"Here you go Miss", I put out my hand to take the shoe but he was already reaching for my foot. He lifted my foot very gently by the ankle and moved it closer towards him. I was surprised by the gentility of his touch, especially as I could feel how rough the skin of his hands were through the nylon. He moved my leg out of the car, a little too far out of the car, I hadn't fixed my skirt yet and with my legs so far apart the dark gusset of the tights was now all but visible. For the first time I moved to look him in the face, being too timid to do so before, and saw that his gaze was glued to my legs. As gentle as his touch was this was all very deliberate and he was trying to get a good look. I stiffened my leg slightly and stopped it moving any further which made his eyes shoot to mine. His face reddened and he cleared his throat a little and returned his attention to putting on my shoe. Once on I pulled my leg in and pulled my door shut. My face was flush with anger, but there was more than just anger. I was quite drunk, I was angry, I was a little humiliated, but the more I thought about it, I was still horny as hell.

My driver squeezed his large figure into his seat and I waved to Victoria as we pulled away, she blew me a kiss and held her thumb and little finger to her ear and mouth in a 'Call me' mime.

"You girls have fun tonight?" his gravelly voice snapped me out of a stare.

"Sorry, what?" I stammered back.

"You and Victoria, did you have fun out tonight?" he replied.

"Erm, no we just stayed in and had a few drinks. You know Victoria?" I asked surprised.

"Oh all the guys know Victoria. Just professionally, she uses our firm a lot and she likes to chat. Oh we all like getting a call to Victoria's." I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I didn't push any further. "Stayed in eh? Little over dressed for that aren't you both?" He asked.

I wasn't going to explain tonight to anyone, never mind some grubby taxi driver. "Can't a girl look her best without going somewhere?" I defensively retorted.

"Oh, don't get me wrong sweetheart, I ain't complaining, I like nothing better than an attractive sexy woman to dress attractive and sexy. And besides" he added with a downright perverted leer towards my legs, "If I'm going to have an accident in my car I can't imagine a better excuse than those keeping my eyes off the road. Good thing there aren't many cars on the road at this time of night". His eyes moved from my legs to my face and in the limited light of the car I saw him actually lick his lips.

I shot my head forward breaking eye contact. My heart was literally thumping; I could feel it at the bottom of my throat. I glanced down at my lap and realized for the first time since setting off that I had not taken the chance, like I intended to, to pull my skirt back down when the driver closed my door and walked round to his. My skirt was only an inch from my waist and there was a good three inches, at least, of control top of my pantyhose showing. I wanted to fix it, but didn't want him to see. I felt like I was going to hyperventilate, my pulse must now have been close to 120. Then to add to all this I realized that with my already heightened state of arousal and the increase of blood pumping through my body I had an almighty ache between my legs and I was sopping wet. My sex needed to be relieved; I had a mental image that because of the increase of blood flow, my lips were going to expand so much they would burst if not relieved. Just then a bolt of electricity shot through my body when the driver shifted the gear stick of the car and the back of his hand slid across part of my knee. Instinctively I moved my knee away an inch so that he couldn't do it again.

"Do you always wear pantyhose?"

"Pardon?" I rasped, my mouth was totally dry.

"Pantyhose. Tights, do you always wear tights? I only ask because wearing nylons of any kind unless as a winter necessity seems to be a dying trend. I have no idea why, my god I think there is nothing sexier. I know most guys would say stockings, sure they are sexy but for me there is not a sight to get my blood rushing to the right area than the sight of a sexy ass all wrapped up in sheer nylon. Oh man I love it, all soft and silky to the touch and all held together nice and tight".

I'm now sitting staring at him. All of a sudden he's chatting to me as if I'm his best friend. He's telling me his desires and I'm a stranger. What's more, it's almost the same conversation I had with my husband not ten hours before. He continues.

"One of the few perks of driving a taxi I guess, is getting a girl get in the back whos wearing a short skirt and nylons, I love that. I think it's the allure of what's to come, you know, like preferring semi-clad to naked, if the legs are bare there is no build up, but if they are encased in..."

He stopped. I'm still staring at him but he has stopped. Why? I notice the street lights reflect off some beads of sweat on his top lip. Why did he stop? Then I notice the feeling on my leg. Looking down I see his hand is gripping the gear stick tightly, so tightly in fact I can just about make out the whiteness of his knuckles. The shocking sight is the fact that I am rubbing my knee up and down against the back of his hand. Jesus, it's me doing it. Again I look out the window, I don't stop, I just look out the window. Should I stop? Yes, I should. I'm a married woman, I have never cheated on my husband, I don't ever wish to cheat on my husband, what do I expect to happen? Before I can decide what is going on I feel his hand slowly move over my knee, very, very gently. I remain looking out the window and bite on my lower lip.

I look down at my lap. All I see now is what's going on in my lap; everything else is now blanked out. Somewhere off in the distance I'm aware of heavy raspy breathing but all I'm focused on is this hand on my knee. It's a massive hand, I hadn't noticed before. It moves in a circular motion, slowly. The palm lifts off me and it's now just the fingertips that touch me. They edge over my knee and gently caress the inside of it. The whole sight is so erotic, probably the most erotic thing I have EVER seen. I turn my head over to the driver and he is still transfixed, his lips are slightly parted and there is a quiet sound coming from them. As I focus more I hear, "So smooth, so so smooth". My eyes move down now, down to his own lap, where an almighty bulge is straining against one of his pant legs. It looks like rather than grow up like it should have, the way he was sitting in the car made it expand down his pants in a rather painful position.

I felt drugged. My head was spinning and everything was happening so slowly. It was almost an out-of-body feeling. I was aware what was happening but I felt like I was not in control. Funny thing was, I was also aware at the same time that I was indeed in TOTAL control.

I looked up at his face were this time he was looking at me. He had been watching me looking at his crotch. He licked his lips and cleared his throat,

"What you want to happen here Ma'am?"

What did I want to happen? I had no idea, what would I answer? Could I answer? I looked at my lap again and saw his big meaty hand was now mid-thigh, thinking back one of the most surprising things is just how gentle the touch of that big rough hand was. Without missing a beat my body answered for me. I slid down in my seat about six inches, which moved his hand right onto my pussy.

Instantly the large hand squeezed and I let out a huge moan, I needed this bad. I'm sure the driver wanted to pass a comment on just how wet I was but he didn't want to lighten the situation. I heard the indicators of the car come on and we pulled over and came to a stop. The hand was kneading me strongly, the heel of his hand was pressing hard onto my clit. Surprising myself once more, my hand reached out and grabbed the driver around the back of the head and I pulled him in and kissed him hard, my tongue smacking into his mouth even before his mouth was fully opened. I was wanton.

From what I remember this guy was so NOT my type. He was a good forty pounds over weight and was easily in his late 50's if not a little older. But I didn't care. He must have pressed a button on my seat because all of a sudden I was thrown back and my seat was almost flat. He moved around in his seat and changed hands on my pussy to get better at me. We were kissing so passionately, our jaws ached but I wasn't for stopping. His hand moved from my pussy caressed my hip before attempting to slide around to my ass. I grabbed his wrist and forced it back to my pussy, this was no time to get adventurous. A meaty fat finger pressed hard on my opening and ecstasy coursed through me, I bit hard on his lip. He moaned but did not stop me. It wasn't happening fast enough for me, I grabbed the gusset of the pantyhose with both hands and pulled tearing a large hole, Victoria's £20 tights were ruined and I couldn't give a fuck!

In one movement I felt the delicate thong yanked to one side and the widest finger I have ever felt ploughed right into me all the way to the hand. I screamed out in passion and grabbed his hand by the wrist and started pumping that hand in and out of me as fast as I could take it. I wasn't going to last long but I wanted release and didn't care.

The hand pulled out all of a sudden and I heard him open his belt. My eyes bolted open and I grabbed his hands,

"No, not that, I just need to get off, please this is so good, I need this." I was consumed with my needs; I hadn't spared a single thought about him.

"Baby I'm going to fuck you hard" he grunted as he opened his pants, "You've been teasing me too long, I am going to fuck you now".

His weight had me pinned in my seat, but I wasn't sure I would have stopped him even if hadn't. His pants and boxers were pushed frantically to the ground and the angriest cock I had ever seen looked up at me from his seat. It was a good 9 if not 10 inches and really thick with pumping veins running through it. He asked if we should go into the back seat but I buzzed down my window and stuck one of my legs out it, spreading my legs as far apart as possible, I wasn't here to stand on ceremony, I needed fucked now.

He moved his large frame across the car. He was heavy but I didn't care. Looking once more at his cock it really was gorgeous and I'd loved to have spent time with it but not tonight. With no warning the head of his cock pushed into me with no effort, I was ready for this. I had been ready for this for the last four hours. I smelled his stale breath, cigarettes and mints, I smelled his sweat, and I smelled sex.

"Harder, fuck me harder" I breathed in his ear. Fuck, cock, pussy, cunt, prick, all words I loath and never say, but I was a different woman that night and even the thought of them was turning me on even more.

He pumped his meat into my wanton hole. I held both his ass checks in my hands and felt every wobble of his butt as he pounded in me. I could feel the hardness of him, it was like fucking a long warm stone, and I've never experienced hardness like it.

"Ram it in me, harder, harder, fuck me. I need this, fuck me you fat bastard fuck me."

I was reaching my climax; I was surprised I lasted so long. The shoe on my foot that was out the window flew off, I was aware of the cold air on my foot. I kicked off the other shoe and bent my leg at the knee and started rubbing my nyloned foot on the driver's ass.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh yeah rub it against me, I love it" he said.

"Oh you do, you dirty fat pervert, pound my nyloned ass, fuck me. You got yourself a woman in your taxi in tights and you are fucking her hard you naughty boy", and I smacked him on the ass.

"Oh yes, you dirty bitch, you wanted this you slut whore. Husband's in bed at home and you are a dirty bitch letting a stranger fuck your ass, your dirty white ass".

With that I felt my climax overflow me and I screamed when the biggest orgasm of my life consumed me. I was still moaning when I felt him thrust even deeper within me and let out an animalistic grunt of his own. Going on how often he did this I guess he was filling me up good and proper.

We lay for a good ten minutes until I started to get uncomfortable with all his weight on top of me. We straightened and composed ourselves in silence but I had no guilt. Not a bit of it. I straightened my seat and the driver turned on the engine. When he turned on the lights I realized we were in the local park.

"This isn't on my route, how did we get here" I asked.

"Honey you were driving me wild with that knee rubbing you were doing, so I drove here on the chance it was going further. Bold I know but it was better than doing what we just did on some leafy street," he smiled.

We drove home in silence and when we pulled up to my house he said, "No Fare". Cheeky git, I wasn't going to pay anyway. I stepped out and with my belongings in my arms started to my front door. Just before he pulled away his window buzzed down and he threw me a rather expensive grey patent shoe.

"Don't forget this," he said, and his lights disappeared.

Shit. The other one was still in the park.

12