Kelly's Bedtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,933 Followers

Mick growled as he began to pump his cock in and out of Kelly's spectacular body with long strokes. His grip on his tits went tighter and he lowered his head to suck and lick on her swollen nipples.

The girl whimpered with pleasure, wrapping her legs around her father's hips and grinding her pussy hard against his thrusting cock. It wasn't long before he was straining to hold on and keep fucking his precious girl deep and hard. She didn't make it any easier because of the way she was moaning and her pussy squeezed his pounding cock every time she came.

Finally, Mick raised himself up on his hands while he pumped his daughter's succulent pussy hole as hard and fast as he could, watching her pretty face twist with pleasure while her massive tits heaved with the force of his lunging body.

"Gimme your cum, Daddy. I want it in me...fuck!"

With a final, frenzied volley of full body thrusts, Mick's pulsing cock exploded in Kelly's pussy, filling her with a hot flow of jetting spunk.

After, they spent a long time kissing while Mick caressed the girl's beautiful tits. He kept his cock buried inside her until his flesh finally started to relax.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, and Mick knew he had the girl he always needed right there with him.

In the morning, Mick awoke from a haze of dreams to look down and find his pretty, curvaceous daughter lying between his legs with her lips sliding up and down his swollen cock. When she realized her father was awake and watching her, Kelly released his big cock from her mouth, giving his shaft a long lick before greeting him.

"Good morning, Daddy," she grinned sweetly, holding his cock against the side of her face. "It's time for breakfast."

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,933 Followers
12