Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

I went back to sleep for a while, and when I next woke up it was half-past four in the morning and I was still alone! I got up and walked downstairs to see if she had come in and fallen asleep on the settee but there was no sign of her. A little worried, I checked my phone but there were no more text messages, so I sent her one asking if she was all right. I assumed maybe she had fallen asleep at Steve's or something, but a text message saying she wouldn't be home tonight would have been nice.

Sure enough I got one back though I could hardly understand it. Half the words were misspelled and it only half made sense. She was either very drunk, or I had just woken her up. I managed to decipher most of it to read: 'At Steve's. I've been a very bad girl. Hope you still love me. I love you. Getting a taxi home soon. Kelly'

About half an hour later she walked in, and looked in a terrible state. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were dishevelled and creased and her make up was all messed up. She pulled her top off, and I noticed her bra was missing as were her knickers when the skirt came off. I couldn't see much in the dark, but when she climbed into bed alongside me and I curled up at the side of her and felt between her legs, her pussy was all puffy and sticky with what felt like cum. She kissed me but pushed my hand away, saying she was too tired, but she would tell me all about it in the morning. I nodded and she fell asleep almost instantly. I managed to sleep too, despite wondering where she had been all this time.

The morning came, and I was woken by the smell of toast. Kelly breezed into the room, freshly showered and in her dressing gown, with a tray of toast and coffee for me. I sat up as she climbed in alongside me, and as we had something to eat and a drink I asked her if she was hung-over and she said she was. She hadn't been sick but she felt queasy because she had been very drunk.

I asked her if she had enjoyed it, and she smiled shyly at me and said she had had a brilliant time. There had been Steve and four of his friends, Neil, Jason, Carl and David. David had also brought along his girlfriend, Mandy who was a really nice girl. Kelly had spent the early part of the evening talking and dancing with Mandy but when they went into the nightclub, Mandy and Dave went home so Kelly spent more time with Steve and his buddies. She said she flirted with them during the night, and danced with them all in the club. Carl and Jason had a good feel of her bottom while they were dancing, and Jason even managed to get a bit of a kiss while Steve wasn't around.

Nothing much further happened until they got back to Steve's house however. Carl went home, but Jason and Neil came back with them and they carried on drinking for an hour or so. Kelly said she was pretty drunk but not too much too not realise that the guys were trying to get her paralytic. Jason followed her into the toilet at one point, and she gave him a kiss but told him he wasn't getting anything more. Shortly after that he and Neil left, finally leaving Kelly and Steve alone!

The thought of my girlfriend being so flirty with all these guys was driving me wild, and I tried to put my coffee and toast aside to make love to her as she told me but Kelly insisted she tell me all before we actually did anything. She said she wanted me to know everything, because she felt really guilty and didn't want me to think she wasn't hiding anything. I sat there and listened with a raging erection as she explained more.

Within minutes of the other guys leaving Steve had dragged Kelly to the settee and started stripping her off while the kissed. Her top, skirt and knickers all came off and Steve then went down on her, which she loves. However she got a shock when Neil suddenly walked back in and saw everything! She was wearing only her bra and her heels so he got a real eyeful. Apparently he had left his keys, and he found them and then left, but all the while Steve didn't stop licking her. Kelly said it was lucky that it was Neil, the quietest of the bunch and not one of the cheekier guys or she might have ended up in a threesome! Steve and Kelly both thought it was funny, Neil's face had been a picture!

After Neil had left, Steve dragged Kelly upstairs and threw her on the bed. He was quite rough and forceful which really turned her on. She was completely naked now, and he stripped off too before pinning her down on the bed and lifting her legs over his shoulders, he fucked her really hard. They did it in quite a few positions before he came. They went from that to missionary position, then Kelly had rode him on top and finally he had flipped her over and fucked her very, very hard from behind until they both came. He came very deep inside her and she had loved it.

Kelly said she never realised how a man being strong and rough turned her on. He had pulled her hair, and called her really dirty names while he screwed her and she had loved it! I said maybe he had brought the animal out in her, and I hoped I might get to see it. Kelly laughed and said maybe I should try being rough with her too. I promised to try my best, but she told me to hold on. There was more yet.

After that she had started to get ready to go, but he had asked her to stay a while longer. He wanted more, and she said okay. Steve got more drinks and they had talked for a while on the bed, discussing each others sexual pasts and such. Steve had expressed surprise when Kelly told him she had only been with me and one other guy, as he thought she was a great lover. She had also said that while their sex was fun, she was very much in love with me and Steve had said he was up for no-strings sex whenever she wanted. They could make this a regular thing if she wanted.

I asked Kelly what she had said to that, and Kelly admitted that she would like to do it again and had told him so. I told her she could it whenever she wanted, and she asked me if I was sure. I nodded and admitted it really turned me on, so I wanted her to. She looked at me and I could tell there was more. Then she told me that Steve had asked her if she had ever thought of a threesome. Kelly said that she was really shocked when he suggested it, but that by this point they had finished their drinks and had been cuddling on the bed. He was fingering her and kissing her neck and she was really horny again, so she admitted she had fantasised about it. Steve said he knew that Carl or Jason would definitely be up it, and if she didn't like them then he had some other good looking mates too. Kelly had said she would think about it so they could get off the subject and have sex again.

The second time they had sex was when I had text her, and she had actually sent the text while he was fucking her from behind. Again he was very rough with her, calling her a dirty slut and screwing her in every position possible except for up the arse. He had tried, but she stopped him and said she didn't like that, it hurt. He had even lifted her up off the floor and fucked her against the wall, which she liked too. I asked if he had cum up her again, but she told me that had come on her face the second time, which made her feel really sluttish.

I asked if she minded that and she said she had enjoyed everything. It felt fantastic to be used, and while he was talking dirty to her all the time, she loved it because she knew she was driving him wild, and that even though he was calling her dirty names, he was also being very complimentary about her body and how good she was, which made her feel incredible. After they finished the second time she had cleaned up, but he had asked to keep her bra and knickers as a souvenir and to show his mates. As an afterthought he also asked if he could take couple of naked photos to show to his mates who he would speak to about the threesome. She agreed, as long as he didn't get her face in shot, and he took three or four with his mobile phone.

I asked what was in the photos, and she said that he had took a couple of her boobs, and a couple of her arse and pussy, but that her face couldn't be seen in any. By this time, she just wanted to get home to me. Then Kelly put the empty plates and cups to one side and she rolled on top of me, quietening my questions by kissing me hard. She was really wet again as she slid on to me, and we screwed each other's brains out for the next hour or so.

As we got dressed afterwards, I asked her if she was going to do it again, and she said she would like to, if it was all right with me. I told her of course it was, but what about the threesome? Kelly said she wasn't sure about that but she definitely wanted to fuck Steve again and maybe someone else too, but separately to Steve. I asked if Steve was better than me, or bigger than me, and Kelly said he wasn't better, just different. She repeated that his cock wasn't longer, but it was a bit thicker, although it didn't make much difference. She did admit to my surprise, that the whole experience had opened her eyes though, and made her more curious about certain things, one of which included what it might be like to sleep with a really well-hung man.

I said that if she could find one, she was welcome to try him out, and Kelly giggled that she would start looking. Maybe she would ask Steve if he knew how big all his buddies were. The whole thing seemed to have brought Kelly and I closer than ever. We were really lovey-dovey that evening, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next...

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12