Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,425 Followers

That sparked another memory and she cringed with embarrassment as she told me. She remembered dancing sexily, rubbing her boobs like a lap dancer and Jason started dancing with her, feeling her up and lifting her skirt. Someone was kissing her neck, then fingering her and then she could also remember they stripped off so that she was completely naked in Jason's garden.

She couldn't remember who had done what, just that there were hands and mouths all over her and the next thing she remembered was being in the bedroom, but it was all a blur. She could remember having sex on the bed, and then she gasped that she couldn't even remember who she had slept with. I gave her the mobile phone and told her to watch the videos. It might bring some of the memories back.

We watched all four clips, and Kelly kept gasping in shock and sometimes in horror at what she had done. When the clips had finished, she said she remembered more now, but some of it was still fuzzy. I said that the drug she had taken had probably clouded her memories, I had heard of drugs that did that.

We went back over the films, and Kelly told me that the tall guy in the first clip was Jason and then she remembered how big his willy was. He told her it was nine inches long, and I said I could believe it from what I had seen on the video. She remembered Jason going down on her too, while Carl stuck his willy in her face, but she only played with him at first. Carl was begging her to suck it though and when Jason started doing it to her, she decided to oblige him.

She remembered Steve suddenly appearing and noticed that he was filming it. Carl and Jason were both saying how good she was and she recalled getting really turned on by how dirty she was being. It must have been the drug, because it the dirty talk was having even more effect than she usually did.

So, I now knew that the two guys in the first video were Jason and Carl. The thought of these three guys all stood around my girlfriend, having sex with her and filming it, generally treating her like a total slut drove me wild. I was dying to screw Kelly myself right there and then, but I didn't do anything yet. I wanted Kelly to give me the full story first.

She couldn't remember Jason cumming, but he must have been the man came on her boobs in the next video. The dick in view was big enough to be his. That particular video also showed Carl shagging her, while she was sucking somebody's cock. She couldn't remember any of that at all, but then she corrected herself and said she did have some recollection of somebody having anal sex with her while she sucked Steve, and that did look like Steve's penis on the screen.

When she watched the next bit with Steve, she remembered it because he made her cum and she remembered how intense her orgasm was, presumably because of the influence of the blue liquid. She couldn't remember him cumming though, but the video showed him doing it in her mouth and seeing was believing. She couldn't remember any of the third video at all, and once again she gasped out loud when she saw the bit with the other big guy screwing her really roughly, while Jason got a blow job off her. The reason why she was so shocked was because the guy lifting her backside up off the bed and thumping into her with a really big dick was the normally shy Neil!

Kelly looked at me and said she was so ashamed. She had slept with all four of them, hadn't she? I explained that she had been a very bad girl, and that this all explained why she was covered in cum, or hadn't she noticed? She looked guiltily at me, and nodded. She asked me if I had noticed all the cum when she came in, and I said it was difficult not to notice. I didn't tell her that I had wanked off onto her face though!

I could tell that Kelly was little bit upset by how slutty she had been, and I reminded her that she had only done all of this stuff because of the effects of the blue liquid. She nodded and we finished going through the video clips together.

The next part showed Neil really giving it to her good before cumming on her pussy, and Kelly commented to on how big his dick was. Along with Jason's big one too, she couldn't believe how rough a fucking she had taken. She confessed that her pussy and bottom were really sore today, and I said 'No wonder!' to which she giggled.

We watched as Jason had her doggy style, she sucked Steve off, and that jogged another memory for Kelly. She remembered seeing Steve texting someone on her phone, and him taking a photo of her as she sucked him. Kelly panicked, wondering who he had sent the picture to, and she quickly flicked into the text messages 'sent items' folder and looked. Then she saw the texts that I had sent her and the ones that Steve had sent me back, and she looked at me with an expression of surprise evident on her face.

I told her that I had tried to sent her text message, but he must have read them while he was videoing her. He had sent one back to me, probably because he realised how I worried I was, and that after that we had messaged each other a couple of times, culminating in him sending me the photo message. Kelly's eyes were really wide, and she asked if I was alright with all of that - that he knew that I knew - but when I nodded, she relaxed, the sudden anxiety leaving her.

We watched the final part of the video, including Jason fucking her up the arse, which made her cringe again. She couldn't believe that they had all done her up the bottom as well. What a slut she was! She said she thought she remember that a bit, because Jason was big and it hurt a bit more than Steve.

The very final bit embarrassed her too - the part where Kelly was riding Steve. She covered her face in shame, because not only was she covered with cum, but she was rubbing her clit and screaming out loud as she rode him. She had done all of this while the other guys were probably looking on and watching. How would she ever look any of them in the face again? They had seen her playing with herself, as well as all having done just about everything to her that it was possible to do sexually.

She soon cheered up though, chuckling at the bit where Steve focused the camera on her bouncing boobs, explaining to me that Steve was obsessed with them. Then when Steve came on her fanny, marking the end of the video, she put her mobile phone down and looked away from me, shame clearly on her face again. I hugged her and repeated that it was all down to the drug, and she nodded but said she just wished she hadn't taken it. She couldn't even remember if she had enjoyed the night or not, although from her orgasms on the videos she must have!

I asked her if she could remember getting home, and she nodded. She could remember Tracey waking her up and taking her to the bathroom where she helped her get dressed. Jason had come in and asked if they are okay, but then it had degenerated into some sort of argument. Tracey was having a right go at Neil and Jason about taking advantage of her while she was in such a state. After that she could remember Neil leaving, but the discussion continued with Jason bearing the brunt of Tracey's anger. Before the argument could get any worse, the taxi had come and the next thing Kelly remembered was getting home, seeing me and feeling so ashamed. She couldn't remember how she ended up on the settee though, for which I was a bit relieved. I thought she might be cross with me for wanking over her.

The story was finished and I couldn't contain myself any longer, so I grabbed Kelly and dragged her to the bedroom. I wanted to screw her senseless, but she was still very sore so I had to be very gentle. I made sure to make a real fuss of her, kissing and stroking her all over while I made love to her. She rolled onto her front, and told me I could fuck her up the arse, if I was gentle. I did and within minutes I came up there. Although the session wasn't rough or as wild as I usually liked it, it was incredibly fulfilling with of the images from the video still in my mind.

Afterwards, Kelly asked me how I felt about everything, and if our relationship was okay. Her voice was very quiet, and I could sense that she was nervous about my answer, now that my lust was spent and my mind was clearer. I told her I loved my little slutty girlfriend, and comforted her in my arms, saying over and over not to worry. I didn't say that part of me was angry with the guys for taking advantage of her, but because of what had happened at Richard's house, I felt secretly guilty too. How could I have a go at the lads, or even at Kelly for being a slut, when I had been unfaithful to her too?

Kelly was embarrassed and ashamed still at the level of depravity that she had lowered herself to, and after a few minutes thought she told me that she was going to break it off with Steve, and with the other lads. She had slept with quite a few guys now, and even fulfilled her ambition of having a larger dick, so she didn't have anything else to try. I suggested she try a black guy, but she shook her head and said she wanted 'us' to go back to normal. I couldn't do anything but agree. I would always have the memories of her being a slut, and I intended to keep the videos and pictures.

Tracey phoned Kelly later that evening, asking if we were okay and Kelly told her that everything was fine, but that she was going to break it off with the lads. Tracey thought that was a good thing, then went on to apologize for what had happened. She was with Neil in the other bedroom and didn't realize what was going on. She also hadn't realised that Kelly was going to drink the 'Blue Nitro' as she called it. Kelly reassured her friend that everything was okay. Yes, she did regret it a little, but she was going to put it down to experience and now she was going to try to focus on me and her once again.

Kelly went back to work on Monday, but declined any lifts home with Steve. I was a bit worried that her work position might be affected, but it wasn't. Steve was really cool about it all, probably due to the fact that that he had done everything he wanted to with my girlfriend. He had fucked her in every position, up the arse, in the mouth, had her in a threesome and a gang-bang. There wasn't much else he could possibly do with her, so I guessed he had probably lost interest anyway and moved on to the next woman.

With Kelly and me, our relationship grew stronger after that, and our sex life got better and better. Kelly was more adventurous and tigerish in bed and overall, neither of regretted anything, because of the lift it had given to our relationship. Kelly deleted the videos off her phone after a while, but she doesn't know that I had already blue-toothed them onto my phone. I still watch them now and again, when the mood takes me.

After about three months though, things changed again, when Kelly found out about what I had got up to that night at Richard's house. Following that Kelly's Curiosity got the better of her once again...

(For anyone who wants to know EXACTLY what happened at Richard's house - check out my story SEDUCING SARAH)

There are follow-ups to this story to come, but they will be entitled CONVERTING KELLY and will be told from Steve's point of view. Keep an eye out for them, they are coming very soon.

Thanks for reading...

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,425 Followers
12