Kelly's Experiment

Story Info
Making scifi reality, making fantasies come true.
2.1k words
4.12
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Go2daWest
Go2daWest
32 Followers

Oi! Gotta nyew one fer ya! There probably won't be anything new for a while once this comes out since this is the end of my backlog, but I'm working on stuff!

Contains: A female (mad) scientist, some giant baps, a complete disregard for actual scientific theory.

(All characters are fictional, only characters 18+ perform sexual activities)

--------------------------------------------------

Tightening the final screws on her greatest creation, Kelly stepped back and wiped the grease from her brow. Kelly was, in many ways, your average 19 year old girl. Straight, dirty-blonde hair flowed from her head in a somewhat unkempt tussle held together marginally by a single band to hold her hair back. She stood at 5 foot 4 and was relatively skinny all around. A hint of muscle, but not that much. No tan in sight. For the most part, Kelly was plain.

What made Kelly immediately special was her large pair of boobs, currently resting in her second greatest invention. This work of art strapped to her chest that, among other functions, completely removed the weight that she should have felt from them. Each of her large melons was roughly head sized and jiggled when she walked. Her bra didn't solve that issue, and frankly Kelly liked it that way.

The bra itself was a nice deep red surrounded by metallic gray sensors and a few LEDs. Wires were conveniently run down her underwires to a battery strapped to the back where a clasp should be. All in all, it looked sexy and high tech. Here, in the safely of her lab/garage Kelly had her pair of girls stuffed in only a bra, the hard work of fixing up the machine making it too hat for a shirt. Her shorts, however, where staying where they were.

Kelly smiled widely as she gazed upon the rectangular opening in front of her. Truly a work of art, inspired by science fiction and brought to life right here. You see, while Kelly's breasts are the most obvious aspect of what makes her unique, the most incredible thing about Kelly is her mind.

----------------------------

Calling Kelly smart is like calling the ocean damp. Not wet, DAMP. When Kelly was 2 she was fluent in 3 languages. At the age of 5, she had a high school reading level. At the age of 8 she was fast-tracked to college and spent 6 years taking classes and learning every branch of science, absorbing facts and figures so quickly it would make a normal man's head spin. 10-year-old Kelly was said to be able to read a page of text in 5 seconds flat, be able to tell you every word on the page, and logically deduce new ideas from the data.

Of course, there are problems with being outrageously smart and finishing college at the age of 14 with 3 masters. For one, most people didn't believe her achievements. This didn't matter much to Kelly because on top of her genius she simply enjoyed learning. Her achievements were not her focus and while she would stand up for herself it wasn't something she actively pursued.

Far more frustrating was the isolation of being far too smart. Kelly didn't just have problems fitting in with people her age, she eventually got to the point where no one could understand her passions and felt insecure about their own abilities. It wasn't too uncommon for Kelly to be yelled or screamed at because grownups could not understand that all she wanted to do was learn and create. Even her parents, intelligent scientists in their own right, began holding their daughter at arm's length. They would never say it to Kelly's face, but she could read their micro-expressions (she'd read about it) and they were angry. Angry with her. It hurt more than she let on.

It didn't help that when she turned 11 she hit puberty. Then her chest seemed to just... expand. You can imagine that this only added to the freak of nature feeling that pervaded Kelly's existence. So, Kelly designed a drug with all of her knowledge of biology and chemistry that caused the growth to pause. So incredible was her drug that it didn't even affect the rest of her body's development.

For all of these reasons, Kelly now lived on her own and had since she was 15. It was a nice one-story building in the suburbs. It came with one bedroom, a huge kitchen, and a nice dining area. Every nook and cranny was chock full of books and plans. The bedroom didn't feel as lonely when she could reach and touch hundreds of her favorite books from the comfort of her bed.

----------------------------

Despite it all, Kelly had lived for this moment. 4 years of research and endless hours of proving the impossible. She smiled, excited by the new possibilities this would give her and mankind. Walking over to the control panel, Kelly began the start-up sequence, checking the performance of the metal rectangle every step of the way. No errors, everything nominal. Perfect.

With a final decisive push, the machine began committing atrocities on human knowledge of how time and space worked. A single speck in the center of the large rectangular hole grew outward at an excruciatingly slow pace, but soon it met up with the metallic frame in which it had been fostered. Beyond this new gateway was a large flat expanse that seemed to stretch out far beyond the small walls of the garage turned lab.

"It works..."

Kelly stepped forward to admire her achievement. She'd done it! A full-scale portal to another dimension. It could hold up indefinitely and ran on such a low amount of power now that she could probably run it on a couple of AAs. Of course, the micro fission reactor installed would work better. With a final gaze into that great expanse, Kelly turned toward the last items she needed.

By comparison, all of this equipment was easy to make. A small squadron of drones, three small towers to help with measurement, and a cube on a trolly. Step one was flying the drones through. If anything was going to go screwy on the other side, it was going to be the drones that took the hit, not her.

Into the portal steamed the small, mechanical test pilots. Kelly began to look at the monitors as video streamed in from the tiny cameras attached. No connection errors, no hardware errors, all systems functional. In every camera was that infinite pale plane beyond, as far as the eye could see. There was no star in the sky, rather, light seemed to seep out of every nook and cranny of the world. Success, complete and utter, and all of her work had paid off.

Stepping back from the visual displays, a grinning Kelly walked in front of her interdimensional portal and stepped right up to the threshold. She took a nervous breath as she gazed upon the opposite side. Her brain told her that the calculations were right, that there would be no issues, yet her heart told her that this was most likely the most dangerous thing she had ever done. To calm her emotions, Kelly closed her eyes...

... and took a step through the portal.

Her shoes sunk into the soft, springy land on the other side of the portal and she felt the ground around it stretch. It was like a trampoline that had lost some of its spring, and yet there was enough force to hold up all of Kelly's weight. The second foot came through and just like that, Kelly was in another dimension.

She turned toward one of her drones that was hovering around the portal, "Test one complete. Log results, and take readings. Phase two of testing is a go."

Standing there in the glow of the very land itself, Kelly couldn't help but appreciate it all. This plane and all the matter in it, it was all her.

Not HER'S. It was all Kelly.

Remember that formula that Kelly had made to control the growth of her chest? A temporary measure. All it did was stop her receptors from receiving the message to grow, it couldn't stop the hormones themselves. Kelly had to take the solution every day for fear that if she didn't the world would look, well, like the great plane she now stood on, the great plane of her breasts.

All of her work in science, all of her research, the whole reason she was searching for extradimensional space, was for the sole purpose of giving space for her boobies to stretch and grow forever. Her bra, being her second greatest invention was a one way dimensional portal to this plane of existence, had the added benefit of letting all the weight hang out elsewhere. And all of this growth was from only a month off of the repression drugs, who knows what they will be like in a year. In 2?

That was Kelly's phase 2, getting a good measurement of her dimension spanning bosom. That's where the measuring equipment comes in. Returning to her lab, Kelly starts the antigrav units on the large measuring devices and starts hauling them through the portal. Each one is spread out on the ground that is Kelly's melons and placed on small rubber feet.

As she sets down the last one, she finally gets a feeling for how fast she has been growing. In the span of a few minutes, each of the devices had already slid a few feet farther away from the entrance of the portal. Goodness, that was fast. And really hot. Kelly felt herself start to sweat merely at the thought. Shaking her head, she put her thoughts aside for a moment. She still needed the last part.

"Phase 2 complete. Begin the connection process and start data collection."

The final piece to the whole puzzle was all that was left. The cube that sat on the cart was probably Kelly's 4th favorite invention, something she had dreamed up when she started the project. Kelly started the anti-grav on the sled as she headed through the portal. The whole thing glided right through the portal and over the surface of her warm breasts. This invention, personal favorite number 3, was crucial to moving equipment easily over the tough terrain that was her tits.

Getting the cube in place, Kelly walked back through the portal and pressed a button on her panel.

*CHUNK!*

*CHUNK!*

*CHUNK!*

Loud industrial sounds emanated from the portal as metal slid against metal, heavy sheets folding out of the cube in quick fashion. Kelly felt a small tingle on her left breast, more of a pinprick. Wow, she could actually feel her new lab unfolding on her surface, must be really slamming down her flesh.

As the last walls fell into place, numbers started flooding in from the measurement devices she had planted. Kelly was impressed, each of her flesh globes was nearly 12.5K kilometers across now and destined to outpace the Earth in size sometime in the next 24 hours. To think that her body could manage this was truly beyond her capacity. She needed to study herself more now that she had the time.

However, it was clear that what she really needed was to go through and check out the new expansion (pun intended) to her lab.

Stepping through the portal, Kelly gazed smugly at the large single room that existed there. The 10-meter-tall central pillar held to the portal opening on this side also served to hold up the metal structure. The space consisted of one large room that was 50 by 50 meters and empty. She would need to move in the furniture, but this would do for now. Every 5 meters along each wall was a window to her erotic expanse and a door was centered along each of the four cardinal directions.

Walking to a doorway, Kelly opened it and stepped out onto herself. Only ten steps later she flopped down on her squishy surface, face down, letting her breasts press into their larger halves. The warmth of her own boobs soaked into her and she smiled. One of the little drones flew down to her, camera pointed at the blissful figure.

"Experiment complete."

----------------------------

Hey there!

When giving a rating for this piece (or any of my works for that matter) please write a comment to tell me what you enjoyed and what you think I should improve. I've been struggling, trying to figure out what people like about my work.


Go2daWest
Go2daWest
32 Followers