Kelly's Fiftieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the camera's viewer I could see Marta leaning closer. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the line of Phillip's semen, leaving the portion alone that was still on Kelly's gown. She moved in front of Kelly, whose hands were still jerking the loose outer skin of Mike's and Warren's cocks, and kissed Kelly's lips.

The way Kelly responded it was as if she had been thinking about kissing Marta for quite some time. She freed her hands of cock and touched Marta's cheeks, holding them tenderly with her fingertips. Their lips worked until Marta broke the kiss, opened her mouth to the camera, showing there was no longer cum in it. I could see that she was no stranger to a pornographic camera session.

She took the camera out of my hands and said, "I want to take a picture of Kelly sucking your cock Peter." I obeyed as if she was the social director of the party telling us which game we would play next. I decided it was time for me to get naked and stripped off my shirt, pants, shoes and socks. "Peter's got a nice cock Kelly." Kelly looked at her with a silly grin, and as I knelt in front of her she took my cock into her mouth and started working it. "Now," Marta said, "who hasn't been inside Kelly's cunt?"

Resting on his elbow Mike had been watching. He rolled into action, got behind Kelly on his knees and slid easily inside. His was the smallest cock. But he wasn't circumcised so his foreskin rolled just below his head and gave her a thrill she wasn't expecting. My cock in her mouth muted her joyful shriek. She rocked forward taking it to the back of her throat then, when Mike pulled back, rubbing her g-spot area with his bunched foreskin, she shrieked again.

Kelly's mouth moving back and forth my cock was bringing me close to orgasm and Marta sensed something special. She knew the feel of Mike's cock and how it drove her nuts and it seemed to be having the same effect upon Kelly. Faster and faster Mike's cock buried itself inside her cunt, driving her mouth over my cock. Marta could see Kelly's face flushing and knew she was going to cum. "Pull out Peter and jack off. I wanna catch the stream of cum going into Kelly's mouth. I complied. Mike fucked and Kelly bucked, each time letting out a louder screech. When she started to spasm her mouth was wide open. I froze and then shot a long stream of semen into her mouth. "Wow," Marta elated, "That's going to be one hellava shot."

Mikes orgasm followed almost immediately with a manly growl. He pulled on Kelly's hips as he buried his cock deep inside, his balls pulsating, pumping load after load. His head was back and he gasped for air then dropped his head forward, wrapped his arms around Kelly's body and clutched her breasts tightly to her chest. The camera caught Kelly's Adam's apple moving as she swallowed my load. Then it caught my cock, glistening white with my cum. Mike pulled out, the end of his cock drippiing cum and Kelly's pussy oozed a white string that caught on the inside of her right thigh.

As a two bedroom suite the hotel provided four white terry bathrobes. I had ordered two more, providing these as party favors for the three men and Marta for their participation in the event. Everybody with the exception of Marta took a shower and put on the bathrobes after which we lounged, ate from the buffet which I had ordered, and drank Dom Perginon, compliments of Warren Thatcher. Each man, with the exception of me had fucked Kelly during the evening. And each man had had his cock sucked by her and had come in her mouth.

About ten o'clock Marta, once again acting as the social director, asked Kelly in front of all of us how many orgasms she had had. She responded that she had had an orgasm with Warren when they first made love in the bedroom...a clitoral orgasm when he had eaten her pussy. She said that she had never had a vaginal orgasm before tonight, and that happened with Mike because of the way his foreskin stimulated her g-spot.

"Okay guys." Marta said, "you've all cum a couple of times. The guest of honor has only cum twice." Then to Kelly she said, "Show us your clam sweetie." Kelly pulled up her robe and spread her legs. Her large lips were bright red. "See guy's, you've worn out her pussy and she has only cum twice. What are you going to do about it?"

Phillip, always in tune, was the first to pick up on it. He knelt in front of Kelly and spread her legs, licking and eating her pussy until she came. Each man gave her a few minutes after each orgasm and then ate her pussy again until she had cum four more times. Finally she said, "That's it. I've had as much as I can take tonight."

The party broke up at about 11:30. Phillip and Mike who arrived together left together. Warren took the other bedroom and to his pleasure Marta joined him for the night. The next morning, while the four of us were having breakfast in the suite Warren announced that Marta was going back to Chicago with him. As it turned out Marta had indeed fucked her brains out during the wildness following her divorce and was ready to settle down. But it wasn't until she met Warren that she found someone that interested her that much. Warren felt the same attraction and wanted her to move in with him to see how it would work out. They were married about six months later and have been married for the last five years.

12