Kelly's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about that" mumbled Brad. "I guess it's a good thing you're on birth control... right?"

"Yeah it is" I replied once I extracted myself from both cocks "because that felt awesome!"

I rolled over onto my back on the bed and faced Sean. "So are you ready for your turn big boy?"

"Hell yeah I am!"

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards him. I threw up my legs over his shoulders so that I'd be ready to receive his long cock. He put the head of his cock between my pussy lips and asked "So are you ready?"

"Yep, I can't wait to have you bury your cock inside of me!"

Sean pushed his cock forward inside of me. It slid in much easier than Brads thick cock did... though the lubrication from Brad's cum and my own pussy juices definitely helped. He buried his cock into me balls deep until it completely filled my vagina and pushed back on my cervix.

"I have never felt so much cock in me before Sean! But you're going to have to back out an inch or so when you bang me otherwise you're going to bruise my cervix with your magnificently long dick!

"Haha, I can definitely accommodate that request. I want you to be a repeat customer." Replied Sean.

He pulled back a bit and then began to fuck me with long confidant strokes where he almost pulled completely out before filling me up again. My vagina was in heaven from his thorough stroking of every inch! Not to mention, Sean managed to hold my legs with one arm and use his free hand to playfully rub my clit.

While Sean fucked me with his long cock, Brad presented his re-hardened cock for me to start sucking again. "Don't leave me out of the fun!" he joked.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" I replied and began sucking his fat cock and licking his balls. He returned the favor and gently caressed my boobs and teased my erect nipples. I was in pleasure heaven from the treatment of these two guys. After about 10 minutes of attention from Sean and Brad, I started to have another orgasm and began clenching down on Sean's dick as he pushed it in and out of my vagina.

"Oh man the way your pussy is clenching feels amazing Kelly! I'm going to cum too!" said Sean. He paused before continuing "though I think I'm going to give you the real slut treatment!"

I wasn't sure what he meant, but I saw him reach down and grab the base of his cock. He quickly whipped it out of me and pointed it across my body. As soon as he released his hand, large, warm squirts of cum shot out of his long dick and started to coat my stomach and tits in a beautiful cum shower. I shoved my hand down and furiously rubbed my clit to complete my orgasm as I enjoyed the warm shower of cum from Sean.

The sight of me getting covered in cum must have put Brad over the edge because I felt hot spurts of cum hit my cheek, and then my forehead, and finally my lips. I eagerly licked off the cum that landed on my lips and just lay back on the bed and enjoyed the feeling of being completely covered in hot wet cum.

I heard a camera shutter snap and looked up to see Sean holding his cell phone pointed at me. "I just couldn't resist taking a picture of you as a gorgeous cum covered slut Kelly! It's something I thought I would never see!"

"I know!" said Brad "This slutty side of you is amazing. You should let her come out and play more often!"

"I honestly didn't know I was such a cum slut." I replied. "I just couldn't resist your two marvelous dicks and all the attention you were paying to my body. You have no idea how amazing it felt to be so stimulated with pleasure from multiple areas while getting fucked! I know I'm not usually a slut that lets herself get fucked by two guys at once, but this was so much fun we might have to do it again before we leave university!!"

12