Kelly's Fuck Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly could tell from Andrei's grunts and shallow breathing that he was close to cumming. Fuck, now she craved his hot, thick load in her mouth. She remembered the cum load the guy could deliver. It was almost alarming. A huge roar filled the room as the towering bull sprayed a vast amount of salty cum into Kelly's hungry, ravaged mouth. He was pumping so furiously there was more than enough to coat her face as well. Long strands shot across her face, into her left eye and nostril and also her hair. She had her eyes scrunched shut as she felt the warm seed splatter on her. She daren't swallow any of it either.

Andrei addressed her a few seconds after he regained his composure after the mighty orgasm.

"Slut, don't you dare swallow any of that," he barked.

Kelly simply shook her head in acknowledgement, grateful for her good judgement a few moments earlier.

"That's the cum from a first-class bull," Andrei boasted. "I don't like any of it going to waste."

He picked her up by the arm and marched her over to her lover.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he mocked.

"This pathetic runt has just watched his supposed girlfriend deep-throat an eight inch Aussie cock like a fuckin' pro! The least you can do is give him a little taste of what you've just enjoyed."

Kelly felt like she'd just done a line of the purest Columbian cocaine. Despite the savage nature of the throat-fucking and Andre's more than expected aggressive manner, she felt wonderfully filthy and knew Jon was feeling the same; one look at his dribbling cock and look of jealous lust in his eye told her everything. With the cum still streaking her face and a considerable load still in her mouth she bent down and cupped his face. He opened his mouth without any further invitation. A potent mix of Andrei's cum and her saliva fell steadily from her mouth into his. He moaned as he felt the salty taste hit the back of his throat. The transfer process must have taken a good thirty seconds such was the cum deposit in Kel's mouth. When she was done Kelly pulled back and looked in his eye.

"Did you enjoy the taste of my new bull's cum?"

Jon simply nodded his head like a little lost puppy.

Andrei smirked.

"There's the dirty whore I know you are Kel."

He took her by the hand and kissed her hard on the lips, the cum quickly drying on her face. Jon noticed Andrei's cock was already hard again. Jesus, this guy was a machine. How could he get so hard again so quickly? The terrible jealously and lust ripped through his body again as he watched Andrei lead his girlfriend back over to their bed. He watched him strip the pink latex dress off Kelly, so she was now fully naked, except for the white heels. He squeezed her rock hard nipples with his thumb and forefinger, causing her to squeal.

"Fuck me, look at the state of your cunt," bellowed the man.

He looked down in mock horror at her shaved pussy which was glistening; her puffy lips ripe and juicy.

"What do you expect" she replied. "It hasn't seen a worthwhile cock in at least a week," looking over at Jon again.

"Not since my Yoga instructor fucked me last week after class. He had a lovely big dick like yours." These words tumbled out her mouth without even thinking.

"Filthy slut" Andrei remarked, pushing her on her back and lifting her long shapely legs in the air so her feet were by his shoulders.

"Well you're about to get another cock injection into that slutty cunt of yours."

They'd already agreed beforehand on Andrei not needing to wear a condom. He'd assured Kel he was clean and she of course was on the pill. Jon was uneasy but Kel really needed to feel his cock for real. She was prepared to take the risk and a part of her was also turned on by it - although she kept that from Jon.

His throbbing cock easily slipped into Kelly's slippery pussy as he began fucking her with long, slow strokes. It wasn't long before the familiar grunts, groans and moans of an intense fucking session between a man and a woman filled the room. Jon couldn't look away. It was car-crash viewing, watching his Kel get nailed by a stud. He almost came on the spot when Andrei pulled off her white heels and stuck her toes in his mouth, one foot at a time. He watched Kelly squirm in ecstasy as her polished toes disappeared in his rugged mouth, his cock still deep in her pussy.

"Fuck, I love these feet," Andrei announced to no-one in particular.

"That piece of trash in the corner isn't to go anywhere near your feet again. They're mine now. You can show them off but he can't touch them. Understand?"

"Yes stud" breathed Kelly as she approached orgasm, her eyes half-closed. The intense fucking was all too much and she came noisily with her toes in Andrei's mouth and his cock buried deep between her thighs. Andrei kept drilling her though, manoeuvring her around the bed and spitting out insult after crude insult.

"You're a nasty little whore Kel."

"Fuck me, your cunt is soooooo loose."

"Tell me you love my big thick Aussie cock bitch."

Kelly's eyes continued to roll in the back of her head and all she could do was throatily agree with everything he said. Demeaning herself and Jon every time.

She came hard again with Andrei's hands around her throat, coating his prick with even more of her juices as she let out a powerful and orgasmic groan. Her face was flushed and body covered in sweat but her bull showed no let up. She remembered he'd been great in bed, but this was another level completely. This was almost supernatural! She barely even remembered Jon was in the room. Her cunt was now like a broken tap and on her third orgasm she did something she'd never done before. She squirted. She was actually in tears as she did so, tears from being fucked so thoroughly. Clear liquid from her pussy spewed over his cock and all over the sheets and floor.

"That's right slut, squirt those juices for your big bull" encouraged the frenetic Andrei.

Jon was almost at bursting point. He couldn't believe Kelly had just squirted. She'd never even come close to it before. He felt pathetic and inadequate. And the sounds she was making. Their sex life had been great but he'd never heard her moan like that before. Andrei was doing things to his girlfriend he simply couldn't do. And his own cock had never been harder. He felt disgusted with himself.

Kelly was exhausted as the wave of her third orgasm finally subsided. She felt highly emotional. Andrei pulled out her soaking cunt and mercifully gave her a few moments to recover. They must have been fucking for the best part of thirty or forty minutes in god knows how many positions, maybe seven or eight. Her body ached. Her pussy was stretched open, yawning at her. She still couldn't believe she'd squirted - a feat she'd always wanted to do. It was incredible. This man was an animal. She craved more from this beast.

"On your feel slut" came the familiar voice once more.

Kelly did as she was told.

"Put those trashy heels back on those pretty feet."

She bent down to slip her feet back into the heels. She felt like a complicit whore.

Andrei picked up a collar and leash from the couple's basket of BDSM toys lying near the ensuite bathroom. He put the collar around Kelly's slim neck with ease and then led her by the leash to a wicked set of stocks that he'd spent the last couple of minutes placing just in front of Jon. Kelly was then bent over and placed in the stocks so her clamped head was directly in front of Jon and her wrists clamped either side. Jon saw the dazed look of toxic lust in her eyes. Andrei kicked her feet apart so her legs were nicely spread.

"Perfect," he said.

"I've got one final treat for you slut" he grinned, "and that little runt in front of you is gonna enjoy it too!"

"I just know he's gonna love watching a serious ass-fucking!"

Kel snapped back into reality fast.

"Hey, wait...I don't think I can take that in my ass...it's too big." The panic was clear in her voice.

Andrei was incredulous.

"Slut you've had my meat down your throat and inside that sloppy cunt of yours all fucking night! Of course it's gonna go in your ass now. But don't worry babe, I'll be using some lube!"

He was already smearing a generous amount of lube on his prick and used the rest to roughly finger her asshole. It was moderately tight but he knew it had been fucked plenty of times before. He bent down and spat in her asshole to show for the final time who was in control.

"Hey pussy," he motioned to Jon.

Jon looked up at him looming over Kelly from behind the stocks.

"You've got a great view in front of you, but don't forget to look at the mirror over there so you can see my cock sliding in and out her dirty ass! I sure hope she's cleaned it for me."

Looking over to his right he was able to watch the bull slide his lubed cock a few inches into Kel's tight sphincter before he turned back to see the pain etched on her face.

"Ah...ah...fuck...ah," grimaced Kelly as she tried to relax and let her asshole accommodate his length. It wasn't easy. Andrei reached down and started fingering her clit.

"C'mon bitch, take it, fucking take it."

When he was satisfied, Andrei began to thrust, stretching her ass out. He felt her buck in the stocks but that was quickly stopped with a hard smack on her ass cheeks. Not a playful smack either. He put a lot of force in it and Kelly yelped in pain. Jon could only look on as he watched his girlfriend at the mercy of this cruel bull, alternating between fucking her ass and smacking her ass. Tears welled up again in Kelly's eyes as the pain took over, but it was also exquisitely enjoyable. Her mouth was hanging open as Andrei began his assault on her asshole, thrusting wildly. He didn't actually take long to announce he was going to cum deep in her ass.

Kelly still had her mouth wide open and her eyes tightly closed as her bull shot wave after wave of cum deep in her rectum. She pulled hard against the stocks as she felt the hot seed spill from his prick.

Andrei let out a huge roar as he filled Kel's ass. He kept thrusting and pumping throughout, his balls emptying. Jon could only watch open-mouthed as well, desperate to jerk his cock and release his own seed.

Hours seemed to pass until Andrei released Kelly from the stocks and paraded her in front of Jon. For the first time that night Andrei unfastened the cuffs from Jon' wrists so he was free.

"Your bitch has a shitload of cum up her ass!" he mocked.

He gripped his cock.

"You see, I love leaving with a slut's ass juices and cunt juices all over my cock. You know what it tells me?"

"No" Jon said timidly.

"It means she belongs to me now."

"Doesn't it Kel?" he said turning to Kelly.

Kelly had no idea if he was serious or still playing his game. She was still recovering from the brutal assault on her body but she answered instinctively.

"It does stud. I belong to you now." She felt a thrill she'd never felt before on uttering those words.

"Come here babe." requested Andre.

He scooped her up and laid her gently on the bed, kissing her intimately for the last time, wrapping his hands around her freshly-fucked body. She returned the kiss with interest, feeling both vulnerable and protected in his arms. He'd gotten into her head badly. She felt very mixed-up.

Andrei stood up and got dressed without a word.

Before he left he turned round and looked at Jon with one last mocking smile.

"Remember runt, you can't touch the goods any more", pointing at Kel's naked body on the bed.

"This girl belongs to me now. You can continue to prep her but no touching, no kissing and certainly no fucking! Besides, after my cock she won't get any pleasure from that little maggot! Oh and don't forget, the toes are off limit too!"

And with that the stud was gone. They heard the front door slam.

Neither said a word. Both tried to comprehend what had just taken place in the last hour and a half. Something permanent had now changed in their relationship. They both knew it was but neither was prepared there and then to admit it.

A true cuckold relationship had just begun.

12