Kelly's Gift

Story Info
A loving wife keeps her husband from straying.
10.3k words
4.18
123.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

Author's note: this is my first story for Literotica so I hope you enjoy it. I would welcome any constructive feedback but would prefer to avoid abuse! All the characters are real people (and clearly all well over 18), and I have just changed a few details to avoid recognition. Most of the events are true too, but I leave you readers to work out the bits which are more fantasy than reality. Thanks for reading.

*

Kelly and I have been living together for eight years, and in a relationship for 11 (although for the first three years I was actually married to someone else...) and our sex life has always been pretty good. Given that we started out as an office affair, you could say with some justification that sex was what brought us together, and it has been the glue which has bonded our relationship ever since, through good times and bad. Only in the weeks immediately following the births of our two children have we been through periods of abstinence, and even then Kelly was always willing to help alleviate my frustration with handjobs and blowjobs.

Talking to our closest friends has led us both to realise that we have unusually high sex drives. I recently turned 50, Kelly is late 30s (I know, how much more clichéd could it have been than the whole boss and younger female colleague affair -- but there was much more to it than that, as shown, I hope, by the fact that we have married and started a family) but we are both pretty much as horny as when we were in the first thrilling months of our affair. Of course the demands of a young family, stressful jobs and challenging circumstances mean that we are not always able to have sex as frequently or as spontaneously as we want, and the long sessions that we used to enjoy as evening turned into night are much rarer nowadays.

One of the things I really love about Kelly is her understanding of my needs and willingness to fulfil them even when she may not be totally in the mood. As I mentioned, although completely exhausted in the first few weeks after our children were born she knew that I was still very horny and she would do what she could, time and tiredness permitting, to deal with the situation.

If there was an Olympic title for blowjobs, Kelly would be up there on the podium, and she knows that if I need to come and she wants me to do so reasonably quickly so that she can get some sleep, a blowjob suits both of our needs perfectly. Her technique involves all the classic ways of driving a man wild -- licking the sensitive tip of my hard cock until I can barely stand it, deep-throating, running her lips down my shaft and then licking and sucking my scrotum, wrapping her hand round the base of my cock and wanking me into her mouth, and inserting a finger into my anus for maximum stimulation, to mention just a few.

Kelly is also not a woman who finds swallowing cum repulsive, indeed she literally laps it up -- as a modern man I know enough not to assume that this is the case, and had a long affair previously with a gorgeous girl who was a tyro in bed in every respect except for an utter refusal to let me come in her mouth -- and I can still clearly remember the incredible intensity of the first time Kelly went down on me and I filled her mouth with my cum. It was memorable not just for the fact that she was so willing, eager even, and swallowed it all down without hesitation, but also because we were on a train at the time!

When we met we were both working in touring theatre management, which meant lots of late night journeys back from all parts of the country after shows -- fertile ground for an affair. In fact we resisted the very obvious temptation for some time: Kelly was in the dying embers of a long-term relationship and I was, as I mentioned, married. My marriage had become stale (I know that is the usual excuse, but it is true) and the only thing stopping me leaving was the fact that we had a young child.

Before Kelly I had had three full-on affairs and a couple of quick flings; not great behaviour I realise but the worst aspect of my first marriage was the sex, which was infrequent (not, sadly, in frequent) and pretty dull when it did happen. My eyes, and indeed all my other senses, had been opened to a full and fulfilling sex life when I embarked on my first extra-marital affair, with the aforementioned tyro.

Fabienne was half French and was sexy, fit, energetic and an incredibly imaginative and enthusiastic lover. We had sex whenever we could (which given we were both living with other people was not as often as we wanted) and even though she was a few years younger then me Fab taught me a huge amount. She was one of those lucky girls who can come very easily, and our sessions would usually start with my bringing her off a couple of times with my fingers in her pussy, whilst she would suck me and lick my balls, before pushing me back on the bed and lowering herself on to my by now rock hard cock, fucking me hard and urging me all the time to fuck her harder in return.

Fab's favourite position was what they call in the States the reverse cowgirl (no idea what the slang term here in England is) but she liked sex every way. I was much younger then and tended both to come more quickly, at least the first time, but also recover very fast -- in fact with Fab, I could go from orgasm back to full hard-on in a few minutes. When we could get together somewhere for a whole evening we would usually have sex three or four times, and I would fill her pussy with my cum every time, to my astonishment, and delight.

It was only on the oral action where Fab was a slight disappointment, as not only would she not let me come in her mouth, she was also not that keen on my going down on her. We were together for nearly a year, including a memorable five day conference where we stayed in a hotel well away from the other delegates and had sex all night every night, and it only ended when she began a new relationship with the man she eventually married.

Meanwhile, back to that train journey with Kelly. As I said, we had taken our time to get together properly, and indeed had been colleagues for nearly six months before we even kissed. Once we had had that first kiss, it was obvious that we were hugely attracted to each other, and we quickly progressed through passionate snogging in shop doorways, to frenzied groping at the unlit end of a railway platform (luckily it was winter so it was dark early), to Kelly making me come all over her hands, around the back of a building near the river. We both knew where this was leading and I decided to accelerate things by booking us a room at an airport hotel where anonymity and discretion could be guaranteed.

As a starting point together, the sex that evening was frankly amazing. Kelly didn't come the first time we fucked, but she was close, and all I had to do was to stroke her clit a few times with my thumb whilst my index finger was inside her before I felt her pussy contract violently. I wanted to continue but she pulled away from my hand, the intensity of this first orgasm with me too much for her to stand for longer than a few seconds. We lay together on the large hotel bed, my cum seeping down her thighs, and she finally looked at me shyly and said "That was amazing..."

We fucked twice more, slowly getting used to each other as we did so -- Kelly wouldn't go on top yet but was a more than equal participant in all our actions, and the third time, as I thrust into her faster and faster, her pussy suddenly felt different around my cock and I realised she was coming. She lunged up at me, urging me with her body to press my cock harder into her pussy and along her clit, and as I did so she came explosively, triggering my own orgasm as I pumped what cum I had left into her. Exhausted, I flopped down on the bed next to her, and was worried to see that Kelly was crying. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked, "did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all", she said through her tears, "I'm not upset, it's just that I've never come like that before". I asked what she meant and she admitted that she had never come from fucking, only from being fingered. I was, of course, both flattered and proud, but I tried to remain suitably modest and not gloat!

We were very busy at work for the next couple of weeks and only managed some quick kisses; luckily, fate intervened on our side when one of our colleagues had to pull out from going with me to an out of town show and Kelly 'reluctantly' agreed to stand in. As well as being able to spend the evening together, albeit in the company of the actors and audience, this meant that we could travel back to town on the train after the show. The cast were staying on as the run continued for the rest of the week, and it being the last train it was very quiet. Kelly led me to a carriage right at the back which was empty and we found a pair of 'airline' style seats at the end which meant that we could not be seen unless anyone walked past along the aisle.

As soon as the train set off we were kissing and pulling at each other's clothes. Kelly is very pretty, with blonde hair, a cute pear-shaped arse and small but very lickable boobs. Her nipples were already rock hard as my hand reached inside her top and pulled down her bra, which she had helpfully loosened when we sat down. She was wearing what for her was a fairly short skirt and 'hold up' stockings, and she eased the skirt up her thighs to give me better access to her legs and pussy. Whilst I moved my hand up her skirt to explore inside her knickers and started to massage her clit and inner labia, which were dripping wet, Kelly was pulling at my belt. She didn't seem to be making much progress so I helped her with my free hand and she undid my trousers, pulled down the zip and started to stroke my cock through my briefs.

At this early stage in our relationship Kelly was not particularly vocal during sex, not making much noise even when she came, nor talking dirty at all. I was pretty surprised therefore when she suddenly said "I want to lick you" and my surprise turned to outright astonishment when she pulled my briefs and suit trousers down to my knees, got down on the floor by my seat and followed her desire. She started by licking the side of my shaft, teasing and tormenting me as she increased the pressure, then when she rightly judged that I was nearing boiling point, she took the length of my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked away.

Needless to say I was incredibly turned on by this, not only from the fabulous physical sensations, but also the excitement of knowing how risky this whole escapade was, in such a public place. It didn't take long before I knew I was going to come, and I tried to pull back a little in case Kelly didn't want me to explode in her mouth. Her response was simple and incredibly erotic: she just looked up at me and said "Don't stop, go all the way", resuming her sucking as she did so. I didn't need a further invitation and seconds later I had an orgasm the like of which I could barely remember. It went on for what seemed an age, with each pulse of my cock pumping more cum into Kelly's willing mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and finally as I subsided she gave my cock a last suck, licked me clean, got off her knees and sat back beside me.

I had just pulled up my briefs and trousers and was about to resume fingering Kelly's pussy when the door behind us into the carriage opened. "Tickets please" said a voice and the guard stood there. Demurely Kelly offered her ticket and I fumbled in my wallet for mine: he clipped them, oblivious of the show he had just missed and walked away down the length of the carriage. Once he had gone through the far door we both started laughing, with a slightly hysterical edge to our mirth knowing how close we had come to being caught in a highly embarrassing situation this early in our affair.

From then on our sex life became more and more exciting, and Kelly lost what few inhibitions she had started with. She says that the first time I went down on her was as memorable as when I pumped into her mouth on that late night train -- which is fair enough given that she was sitting completely naked on the edge of a chair in my office whilst I licked her pussy, loving the smell of her sex and the dampness of her labia, before taking her engorged clit in between my lips and teeth, driving her frantic with desire. I should explain that it was in the evening when we had both been 'working late' and no-one else was around, but the risk again added to the excitement of the occasion.

She told me that her by then almost ex-boyfriend had gone down on her a few times but never with any great enthusiasm, whereas I love making a woman come like this. Kelly was slightly shy about it at first, insisting that the light was off, but once I started stimulating her clit, all her reservations disappeared. When she came I was afraid she was going to suffocate me, so hard did she grip my head between her thighs.

I was desperate to come now, so I stood up and then bent down and thrust my cock straight into her still throbbing pussy. Kelly gasped in surprise but then her second orgasm began to build and she put her hands on my ass, pulling me into her more and more deeply as I pumped furiously. I was already so turned on that it did not take more than a minute or so before I was coming, cum spurting out of my cock deep into her soaking and pulsating pussy.

From all of this you will by now have gathered that we are a pretty randy couple, and still very much in love. Sex has got better and better, with both of us working hard to think of new and different means of keeping it that way. Kelly is very vocal now, so noisy in fact when she comes that she often has to bury her face in a pillow for fear of waking the children. She also loves to talk dirty, telling me how hard my cock is and what she wants me to do with it.

The only recent downside has been her new job (we haven't worked together since we had our kids), which has meant that she has had to travel much more than before and for longer periods. A couple of nights away is o.k., particularly as we are keen exponents of phone sex, but more than that does start to mean that I am both lonely and horny -- plus usually pretty tired from looking after the kids. Kelly has worried about this and when she found out that her latest assignment would mean more than two weeks away, she offered to resign and find a different job. We discussed it but I knew that this position was exactly what she had been looking for, in that apart from the travelling, it was very flexible and worked well around childcare and so on.

Kelly said that she would think about what she could do to make the situation easier for both of us -- I knew that at the back of her mind she was starting to worry that if she was away too much, I might get so frustrated that I would start another affair (I have form, after all), and all the reassurance I offered didn't seem to work. Now, I would not be being honest to say that I have never looked at another woman since being with Kelly -- I don't believe men who say that -- and I have had the odd fantasy about some of her particularly sexy friends, and the occasional woman at a conference, but I have been faithful, for far longer than I have managed in any previous relationship.

Nonetheless Kelly was concerned, and as the date of her trip approached I could tell that she was letting dark thoughts of my potential infidelity affect her. Then, about a week before she was due to go away, her mood changed, as if some burden had been lifted, and she seemed to have decided that I could be trusted after all.

The last couple of days before she left were sexually frantic even by our standards -- it was fairly rare that we managed to fuck more than once in a session nowadays, with the need for sleep usually taking precedence, but on both these nights we screwed each other with an urgency and vigour which was truly breathtaking; it reminded both of us of the early days of our affair and that passion and excitement which all good relationships begin with.

On the morning of her departure Kelly had set the alarm early but she woke even earlier, and before I had properly surfaced she was under the duvet, her mouth fully enclosing my morning hard-on. I began to respond in kind but she stopped and took my wrists in her hands, placing my arms behind my head, which was our sexual code for her 'tying me up' without needing to go to the trouble of getting the dressing gown cords which we usually used for our enjoyable light bondage sessions.

This meant that Kelly was intent on completely satisfying me without any concern for her own needs, so I contentedly lay back, wrists 'tied' to the bed posts, and let her have her wicked way. We had fucked twice the night before, the second time on the floor of our bedroom, Kelly on her hands and knees as I thrust into her from behind, so this morning I thought it might take a while for me to come. I had reckoned without my wife's amazing sexual skills, particularly when it comes to blowjobs, and her licking, sucking, fingering of my anus and then licking my perineum (that sensitive area between the anus and scrotum) soon had me teetering on the brink of another orgasm.

For once she didn't let me come in her mouth, instead moving herself into position whilst saying filthily "I want your cum all over my tits, give me that hot cum now Baby, you're so hard, your cock is so hot". I didn't need any more encouragement and after one last lick along the length of my shaft and squeeze with her hand I spurted on to her breasts, and then watched as she rubbed the cum into her nipples, saying "God, you make me so horny, I nearly came then when you did."

I decided it was time to loosen my imaginary bonds and I put my left hand on top of Kelly's, helping her to massage her nipples and breasts with my cum. My right hand felt between her legs and I wasn't surprised to find her pussy was sopping wet, with her labia and clit engorged and throbbing. I manoeuvred down so that I could get my mouth on to her pussy, kissing her lower lips with mine and then tonguing her clit vigorously.

Kelly hadn't exaggerated when she said how horny she was, and within seconds she was gasping "I'm coming, lick me harder Baby, more, more UHHHHHH!" as her orgasm rendered speech impossible. I knew this was a particularly big one from the way in which her whole body bucked, thrashing sideways as she pushed my head away from her.

"Something to remember while you're away" I said when our senses had returned to normal, and she smiled in agreement. I wondered whether she might make a comment about not wanting me to get up to anything in her absence but she didn't, seemingly calm and relaxed, or perhaps just satiated after all the fantastic sex.

Kelly had arranged for her friend Kaitlyn to help with the childcare whilst she was travelling -- we had known Kaitlyn since we met through the 'ante-natal' group for our first child, and she had rapidly become one of Kelly's closest friends. Kaitlyn was one of the warmest, most loyal and supportive people I knew, and although she was not obviously stunningly attractive, I must admit that she was in the list of Kelly's friends about whom I had occasionally fantasised. She was much taller than Kelly, who is only 5ft 3, being nearly my height (five nine), with good legs (though she rarely wore skirts), full breasts, and very kissable lips. Her style was quite eclectic and she was a bit younger than Kelly, full of laughter and energy.

Kaitlyn's own marriage to Jason had had its ups and downs, including a couple of miserable periods when they had lived apart, but things seemed to be on an upward curve at the moment and Kaitlyn was happier than I had seem her for quite a while. We got on very well, enjoying each other's company and very comfortable with our friendship which was more than just my being married to one of her best friends. Unusually for Kelly's girl friends, Kaitlyn also kissed me on the lips whenever we met -- no tongues, of course, but a warm embrace nonetheless and she was generally pretty physical with her male and female friends.

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers