Kelly's Liberation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly seeks tips from an old pro.
5.9k words
4.57
26.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hours' work with a camera and tripod -- 'work' is not a fair description though, as the process had proven surprisingly enjoyable -- there I was, with my very own strip-teasing series of photos. All of the pics were trimmed and cropped to remove my face and leave nought bar my body, and I had nothing to do with them and no-one to show them to. Or did I?

"Should I post them?" I asked myself. "Should I put them up on Literotica, like Libby and Tom have done?" I was sorely tempted to do so. Very sorely tempted. The very thought of putting my own pics up on Literotica's Amateur Photography forum was extremely thrilling; it had my heart racing, my breathing quick and shallow, and it prompted a deliciously warm, squirmy sort of feeling from between my legs.

But at the same time, I was extremely hesitant. I'm not an exhibitionist -- quite the contrary. For all my life I've been as shy as they come; I hide my body beneath a towel in the change rooms at the public pool, I don't like to wear skimpy swimsuits or bikinis in public, and my general manner of dress is fairly conservative, not flashy and never tight or revealing. Libby had an awesome body: taught, toned, curvy and burly all at once. If I had a body like Libby's then posting my pics would have been a no-brainer, but my body was decidedly softer and flabbier, at least in my opinion. Who was I to try to stand against Libby's pictures, with my own frumpy shots?

Hardly had I started thinking that some encouragement was needed, when I saw that none other than 'Libya's Finest' herself had come online. "Oho," I said, with a grin. "Come to check out your pics and bask in your glory, Libs? Well then: maybe you could check my pics for me too..."

I quickly created a profile for myself: 'misstralia' I had decided upon, a conjunction of 'Miss Australia'. 'Mrs aussie_101' seemed a bit too obvious. Besides, I had decided upon a bit of a devious plan. I was going to contact Libby anonymously at first -- I might send her some of my pics sans face, and see what she thinks of little old me in the nud. It was a thrilling concept: flashing my best friend anonymously, without her suspecting a thing...

So I started writing a personal message to Libby. "Hello Libya's Finest," I began. "Just wanted to let you know I loved your pics. You've got such a hot bod! I had never before thought about taking shots of my own, but after seeing how well your strip teases went down I found myself inspired... would you mind checking my shots out for me?" And before I could think twice about it, I sent it off.

A reply came back quite quickly. "Hey there, misstralia!" she wrote. "Thanks so much for your kind words. I love to hear that I've inspired others to try out the wonderful world of picture-posting -- it's so much fun! You get such a thrill, showing off your bits to the world, and everyone here is so nice and supportive. So go right ahead! Start up your own thread, give us all a look! ;)"

I had to grin at Libby's forthrightness. "Thanks, Libya," I wrote in reply. "But I'm just a bit shy... not quite ready to bare my bits to the whole world... I was hoping instead, you might look at my pics in private first? I'm not as hot as you are, you see... do you mind?"

Libby's response came galloping back almost as quick as I sent it -- that girl must type really fast. "Absolutely! Send me some pics! I'm sure you're just as hot as me, if not hotter... come on, show us what you got!"

'Wow,' I thought. 'She's pretty keen to see me naked...' But I remembered that she didn't know it was me; so far as she knew, 'misstralia' was just any random girl. Libby would surely never suspect that old fuddy-duddy, straight-laced Kelly would find her way to this site... she'd never have thought I would stumble across her pics... and then take some pics of my own...

"Okay," I replied, via PM. "I've taken a strip-teasing series; but here's one from the business-end of the series, when it's all nearly said and done." And -- with my heart beating a-mile-a-minute, scarcely able to breathe through my nerves and excitement -- I attached a picture and sent it off to Libby.

As I awaited her reply, I stared at the picture I had sent her. My face was cropped out -- of course; didn't want to spoil the ruse -- but the rest of me was there to see. I had one arm over my breasts, and my hand over my money-maker, absolutely starkers as I lay on my bed (our bed, mine and Tom's). I was curled into a sort of innocent, alluring pose; and with my D-cup, sometimes DD-cup breasts being so large my arm didn't do too well at hiding much other than my nipples, and the curve of my (slightly over-large) arse was clear and plain to see. It was a good pic, I reckoned. Well, I wasn't the slimmest or hottest body out there, but the pose and the framing were spot-on and quite alluring. Or at least, so I thought.

And so Libby thought: "That's so hot!" her reply eventually came, after a longer wait than I was expecting. "Misstralia: that is really, really hot. You have such a nice body!"

I was immediately gladdened. "Do you really think so?" I typed shortly.

"Really I do," Libby assured me. "You've got such wonderful, lovely curves, and such huge boobs. I'm so jealous! I wish my boobs were that big."

"Aww, gee, Libya," I typed. I had at first typed 'Libby', but quickly I realised that would give me away, so I deleted and corrected. "Thank you! I can't believe you're jealous of me, I'm so jealous of you. You're so slim and athletic..."

"Well, the slim-athletic look can be pretty hot," Libby conceded. "But you've got a really sexy 'voluptuous' thing going there. You look so nice... hey, check this out ;-)" and she posted a link to a page on literotica.com. I went to the link, and my heart nearly stopped...

...because Libby had started a new thread entitled 'come check out misstralia!' And sure enough, Libby's first post read "Hey there, my many Literotica fans: have a look at my good friend, misstralia. She's a bit shy and she's not sure if she's hot. So come on and tell her what I told her, she's just as hot as me. If not hotter..." and at the end of that, there was a link to my picture; there I was, head and face thankfully cut out of the picture, but there were my boobs, and there was my butt, there was all of me without a stitch on, all of me for all the world to see...

I sat there dumbstruck with disbelief, my heart quaking and palpitating as I struggled to comprehend what she had done. I went back to the private messages page: "omg... omg... Libya! OMG!" I wrote. "What have you done?????"

"I've given you a gentle little push in the right direction," Libby wrote back, with a cheeky ;) to boot.

"But I wasn't ready!!" I wrote, still boggling at Libby's sheer, cheeky audacity. "I hadn't decided whether or not I was going to post them... omg!" I wrote again, unable to think of anything more original to say.

"Relax, misstralia! You'll be fine, they're gunna love you! Go on, put it out of your mind for now. Why don't you share a few more pics with me..." she added, cheekily and with surprising allure.

"Oh really? You think I'm gunna share more pics? You'll only go and post them up in that bloody thread!" I typed. But then I thought for a moment. I wasn't really that angry about it; it was done, it was put up in a thread, I was out there. I was probably going to go ahead and do it myself, anyway. So to soften the tone of my message, I added a ;) to let Libby know that I didn't really mind too much.

"Okay," Libby typed. "I promise I won't post any more pics up of you. I'll leave you to post them yourself. Now will you PLEASE send me a few more...?"

I grinned with delight -- our Libby was just as keen, begging and pleading to see me naked as Tom can be. "Alright, just a few more. Just while I'm deciding whether to put them up in the thread myself..." And I did send her a couple more, still with my face cropped out -- and she loved them, full of effusive and genuine praise.

Having sent more pics privately to Libby, I returned to my thread and refreshed it... to find quite a few posts put up already, from various "literoticans" from all around the world, all voicing very positive praise of their own. "Beautiful! Just beautiful!" cried socalgrl_69, whom I recognised as one of Libby's own most vocal fans. "They sure do make em hot down under," big.n.british reckoned. "Lovely, just lovely. Go on misstralia, show us some more!" added texas_joe88; and quite a few others took up the cry for more.

I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. 'They love me,' cried my inner Sally Fields. 'They really, really love me!' Setting aside the fact that the majority were drooling freaks and gibbering porn-addicts, it felt really good to receive such praise for the quality of my body; I could feel my self-confidence lifting, my estimation of my own sexiness finally on the rise. While I was posing before the camera and taking the pictures, I had looked on them and thought 'wow -- that's really a lot hotter than I thought I was...', but still at the forefront of my mind was that little bit of lingering self-doubt. Sure, maybe I thought I was kinda hot, but would other people agree...?

As it turns out: they agreed, most vociferously. And the rising tide of praise (more posts of encouragement kept coming in, almost as quickly as I could read them and refresh the page) had me feeling so wonderful and so grateful, I was leaning ever more towards the possibility of posting up more of my pics, for all of them to see...

A new PM came in from Libby. "I'll bet you've seen your thread. You're stealing my fans away!" she chided, but with a ;) to indicate a joking tone. "So what do you reckon? Will you post your pics up, and satisfy the world's craving hunger for misstralia?"

I grinned -- I had decided I had kept Libby in the dark for long enough. "Tell you what," I typed. "I'll wait and see if they can fill a whole page and start a new page with their demands; if they can do that in the next few minutes, I'll go ahead and post up the series. In the meantime, here's just one last pic I want you to check for me..." and I attached a picture to the message... a special picture.

It was at the very end of my series, with me totally nude and totally exposed, hands free from the goods, my tits swinging generous and free and my neatly-trimmed bush aimed directly at the camera; but in this pic, I had neglected to crop out my face, which was bearing rather a cheeky grin.

On sending the message, I started counting: "one, two, three, four, fi--" and not surprisingly, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered it, with a grin similar to the one in my photo. I knew who it was.

"OH MY GOD!" Libby cried down the line. "KELLY!!! IT'S YOU!!!"

"Yes it is me," I almost laughed. "Who else did you expect when you dialled my number?"

"No!" Libby returned. "I mean: it's you! In the pictures! Those are your pictures! You've been sending me your pictures on Literotica!!!"

Now I laughed. "You are so busted," I told her.

"Oh my God," Libby breathed, settling down from her astonishment into a quieter state of shock. "This means... you know... you've seen all of MY pictures, haven't you? You've seen me naked... totally naked... oh my God..."

"I certainly have!" I crowed, with triumph. "And I meant what I said -- you're steaming hot in front of that camera, Libs. I never would have thought you had it in you!"

"Oh my God..." Libby said, yet again; if she wasn't careful, the Almighty was increasingly likely to butt into our conversation and ask us to stop bothering him. "How did you find them? How did you find my pictures?"

I explained to her how I had found Firefox on Tom's computer, and how I had traced through his browsing history to uncover the full extent of their risqué dealings. "Oh Kelly," Libby began; unexpectedly, her voice was full of shame and guilt. "Kelly, I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry?" I frowned. "For what?"

"Kelly... Tom is your husband," Libby began. "I should never--"

"Libs," I chastised, playfully. "Relax! It's okay! At first I was a bit suss when I learned you've been looking at each others' pictures -- nice work on blackmailing him to put up his pics, by the way," I added, with a cheeky grin. "But then when I was reading through your thread, I saw that you guys weren't taking it too far at all. You were both being really nice about it -- both of you were so sweet and encouraging, all the way through. It was really nice to see; funny, but it made me happy to see that you guys have gotten that much closer."

"Gee Kelly, are you sure?" Libby checked. "Because... well, sometimes I felt we... I mean, sometimes I thought I was kind of crossing the line... but Tom's such a great guy," she added. "I don't think we ever went too far, at any stage. You're very lucky to have your Tom," she informed me.

"I know," I said. "He's still overseas on his book tour. I'm missing him so much..."

"Well, you never know..." Libby began, and her overly suggestive tones foretold where she was going. "If you go and post up your series, he might just look you up and get all homesick..."

I grinned. "Do you think he'll recognise me?" I asked her over the phone. "Say I post them up, and I don't let him know -- if neither of us tells him, sends him any PMs or leaves any clues in the thread... do you think he'll be able to tell it's me, even with my face cropped out?"

"It'll be interesting to find out..." Libby replied, her voice still dripping with suggestive innuendo.

I was forced to agree. And on returning to the thread I found that it was already well into its second page; "well, looks like I have no choice," I observed. "Time to get posting..."

"Oh Kelly," Libby nearly giggled with wicked glee, as I started typing up my first post in my very own thread. "I can't believe we're doing this together! You and me, posting naked pictures up on the net! I'm so happy I've found a friend to share this with; I've had so much fun doing this for so long, but I was afraid to tell anybody about it in case they thought I was a slut or something..."

"If you'd told me before today, I probably wouldn't have believed you," I said. "It's just so unbelievable, so unlike you!"

"But it's so much fun, Kells," Libby promised me. "It feels so... so wicked, and naughty, and... well, honestly," she added, her voice going marvellously low with breathy excitement, "when I sit there and post my pics up, one by one with everyone yelling and begging for more: it makes me so horny."

"Okay, Libs," I warned her. "Maybe just a little too much information."

"Sorry," Libs apologised, though that wicked tone remained and sort of took some genuineness out of her apology. "But I think you'll see what I mean, soon enough..."

I didn't yet feel comfortable to admit it to Libby, but I already knew exactly what she meant. I had typed my opening gambit and attached the first picture, and my heart was beating like a tribe of native drumsmen as my finger hovered over the mouse button, hesitating before I posted it -- before I took the plunge, and forever committed myself to this new and astonishing path of exhibitionism and public nudity.

I decided to review my post: "Hello all," I had begun. "Well I'd like to thank my very good friend Libya for going ahead and creating this thread -- without even asking me or checking if I was ready to be shown to the world (you cheeky thing, Libya!). But: I'm out there now, and you've all been so wonderful and supportive, so who am I to turn you all down? Ladies and Gentlemen all: get ready for a good long strip tease, in the style of Libya's Finest -- but maybe not quite so athletic, perhaps a bit more 'voluptuous'. All the best..."

Without having properly decided, my finger -- almost cheekily, of its own accord, just to spite me -- clicked the button and posted my reply, picture and all. I almost yelped with surprise; I honestly hadn't quite meant to post the thing just yet, it really was as though my finger did it for me!

"Everything okay?" Libby asked -- I had forgotten I was still on the line with her, phone cradled between my ear and shoulder.

"Yeah, I just posted the first pic of the series," I told her. "Oh God. I've gone and done it..."

"Oh Kelly, congratulations! Let me refresh... there you are. Let's have a look," said Libby, and I heard her clicking to open my picture. "Oh that's nice!" she praised, as we both looked at the picture together: me fully clothed, in my most flattering jeans and a tighter white stretch-cotton top than I usually wear out and about; a top that tight usually went under a jumper or a cardigan on a cold day. "Do you mind if I stay on the phone with you, while you do this?" Libby asked.

"Oh, I suppose," I allowed, with a slight frown. "Any reason why?"

"Kelly: I've wanted to share this with somebody for so long..." Libby told me, the long-felt yearning clear in her voice. "Well, I suppose I've kind of shared it with Tom," she allowed, "but it's different, sharing it with a girlfriend... And I'd always wished it could have been you, Kelly. Of all the girls I know, you've been my oldest and best and closest friend -- I've always thought, if only Tom hadn't been involved, I could have shared this with you..."

"Yeah?" I asked, as I prepared another post, having flicked through a few quick replies from my building fan base. "Really? With me?"

"Yeah," Libby told me. "And now here we are. And I never had to ask you because you found my pictures yourself, and then you had me going for a while, sending me your pics without telling me it was you... oh Kelly," I heard her say, and her voice was heavy, almost purring with a heavily pleased tone. Or, rather, a heavy tone of pleasure...

"Libby?" I asked slowly, as I posted up the next pic. "Are you...?"

"Mmm hmm..." was all she said; and I could hear that she was biting her lip with exquisite pleasure... "ooh, that's a nice pic," she added -- the new one was from the back, with my jeans showing off the curves of my arse quite nicely, the shirt also providing a good view of the hourglass upturn of my profile.

I could hardly believe this new turn of events. Libby -- my oldest, most hetero friend in the whole world -- was touching herself up as we spoke on the phone, and she wasn't at all abashed about it. As the realisation of what Libby was doing sank in, I could feel the moisture in my crotch -- already mounting at the thrill of slowly unveiling myself to the world -- I could feel it gushing heavier still; I didn't think about it, I didn't stop to ponder the meaning or the consequences of it and I didn't say anything about it, I simply thrust my hand into my jeans and rubbed at myself hard, my hand between my jeans and my panties, thrusting my panties into my slot and dragging them roughly up and down against my bulging clit.

As I put my phone on loudspeaker and used my spare hand to post up another pic -- this one of me front-to-camera, beginning to lift my shirt -- I heard Libby again say something or other about how awesome this was, how happy she was to have someone to share it with, how happy it was me that was sharing it with her... doing it with her... And I thought 'well, I really AM doing it with her, aren't I?'

I began to think on it now. What exactly were we doing, Libby and I? We were on the phone together, looking at my soft porn self-portraits and touching ourselves up as we did it; was this... was this phone-sex? Was I phone-fucking with Libby? Or was it something less complicated, simply a mutual appreciation of my body, simply a couple of friends who happened to be masturbating at the same time...

"Oh Kells..." Libby almost moaned, and my mind's eye (without my own bidding) began to draw the scene on the other end of the phone -- Libby in front of her computer, staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed at my pictures, her hand thrust deep down her pants (just like my own hand in my own pants, now reefing the crotch of my panties aside to slip my fingers along my cunt, slicking them instantly with my thick, heavy juices)...

12