Kelly's Liberation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If only it had been Tom in these shots instead of Glen...' I found myself thinking; but then I realised what I had actually thought, and I boggled at myself. I would never want to see Tom fucking anybody else; I surely couldn't actually entertain the thought of my Tom fucking my best friend Libby... could I?

Libby saved me from further thoughts along those lines, by loading up the next pic; I noticed that when she was finished loading up the picture, she laid her hand on her thigh, tracing her own fingers up and down along her own skin -- she must have been as randy as I. "And in this pic," she went on, describing the scene for me like a tour guide though I could see it full and well for myself, "I decided to put my clothes back on, and get shots of Glen tearing my clothes off." She was right: in the picture she had redressed herself in a simple blouse-and-skirt combination, and Glen had torn open her blouse to expose her bare-naked titties, standing proud and round and full.

"Mmm..." I heard myself saying. "It's a good pic," I added hurriedly, trying to chase away my unintended little moan by talking over it. "That's a nice trick, there: by leaving your bra off when he tore your shirt open, it left you with your tits standing out really nicely from the opened shirt ..."

"It's nice to have tits that let you get about without really needing a bra," Libby grinned, and without warning she released my hand -- and she reefed her strapless dress down, flashing me her pert little braless boobies as proof; well, her C-cups aren't that little, though they are compared against my own double-Ds...

"Libby!" I cried, with a laugh. "Put them away, you cheeky thing!"

"Okay, okay," Libby laughed at herself, grudgingly tucking her goods back into her dress. "Felt good though -- I've been busting to flash you all night."

I shook my head at her, grinning with delight all the same.

"Care to return the favour?" she prodded, with a wink to play down her obviously serious desire to see my own boobs in the flesh.

"Sorry: too many bras and straps in the way for a quick flash," I told her, as though her request was otherwise perfectly reasonable.

"Dang," she cursed. "Ah well, let's see some more pics shall we? Here we go..." and she loaded up the next one, grasping my hand again as she did so; she seemed in constant need of the physical connection, to enhance and enforce the joy of sharing something so very personal with me, and I rewarded it by squeezing her hand warmly in return. "And there I am: I'm laying back, and Glen has pushed my skirt up and he's..."

"I can see," I interrupted. It was an awesome pic, already on a new level over her regular, relatively chaste strip-teases -- as she laid back against the bed-head, shirt open and tits out, she had her legs up and spread... and Glen was in the process of removing her fluffy-belted pink G-string. And though the G-string had only travelled half-way down her thighs, already one could see around it, around her legs and around Glen's arms to catch a tantalising glimpse of her shaved pussy.

There it was: bald and hot and tight, so beautiful, so enticing... And though her legs were partially spread those glorious pink lips remained tight, prim and puckered, not yet revealing the hot wetness that undoubtedly lay within... "Fuck me, Libby..." I breathed, more as an oath than an actual suggestion. "Those legs..." I murmured, as Libby expanded the picture to zoom in on her crotch as much as possible. "And those thighs... and that pussy," I added.

"Isn't it just the most awesome thing you've ever seen?" Libby sighed, similarly breathy and awed at her own work, her own body. "Isn't that such a hot shot? Look at my cunt, Kelly..." she begged, softly, suggestively as she squeezed my hand ever-tighter "...look at my cunt... and there's more to come, too..."

I thrilled at our close contact, as Libby browsed away from the picture to find the next one. There we were, almost sitting in each other's laps, clutching our free hands tightly, my spare hand teasing my neckline (and now occasionally dropping down to pinch a nipple, when I thought Libby wasn't really looking) and her spare hand running all over her thighs when it wasn't at work on the computer; it occurred to me that our spare hands could swap their duties, she could be touching me, I could be touching her...

...but no, I decided. We'd hardly been together for an hour at that point; why do such a thing so early, when there was surely so much other fun to be had beforehand? And besides, I wasn't going to risk any action that may forestall her loading up the rest of her pics from this series... if I didn't get to see Libby in that position -- compromised, submissive, in a word: fucked -- then I didn't know what I would do.

There was no need for concern though. Libby seemed just as keen for me to see the pics, as the next pic was loaded in record time. We simply sat there in silence, drinking in the shot with awe: there was Libby, underwear gone, shirt pushed rudely open and skirt hitched up high, as Glen bent low and laid his mouth upon her glorious, juicy snatch... but even in spite of that Libby managed to look to the camera, she looked right at me from beneath her heavy, pleasured lids... her head tipping back and her face frozen in a delectable expression of gasping pleasure as he went down on her...

"Damn this is getting me riled," I confessed, in a marvellously low, throaty quiver that surprised me.

"Kelly..." Libby whispered; I saw her own eyes were shut tight, she was almost grimacing with an obvious, overwhelming horniness of her own. "Kelly... I need to touch myself..." but she didn't do it -- she stopped herself, to ask me first, "...do you mind if I touch myself, while we sit here... together?"

"Go right ahead, Libs," I urged her, gently, understandingly; and with what was almost a whimper Libby's spare hand pulled up her dress, shortly revealing a white lacy pair of undies that she immediately stuffed her hand deep within, and we held hands as I watched on -- as she touched herself, eyes now opened and drinking in the picture she had surely seen a thousand times before, as she touched herself and let me see her do it.

"Ugh..." she grunted, in the most beguiling, feminine fashion possible. "Kells..." she whispered, "I love what we've done... I love what we've seen of each other, and shared together on Literotica... and, and I want to share it again with you now... I want to share it with you..."

And I knew what she meant. Instantly I knew and understood, and I clasped her non-clit-rubbing hand even firmer in reply, I also wrestled my dress up and I simply thrust my other hand deep within my own panties. And so we sat there and masturbated together, dresses hitched about our hips, touching ourselves roughly and deeply -- not touching each other so intimately, because we simply didn't need to do that; unspoken between us was the agreement that we were not there for that, it would have been nice but it was unnecessary, I had Tom to do that to me and Libby had anybody else she fancied (she had dumped Glen quite recently, and all glory to her for doing so), anybody else she wanted to do that to her, and so we simply did it to ourselves. Together.

To keep us on the boil, every now and again Libby would shortly release my hand to find the next pic in the series, which we went through without another spoken word between us beyond the occasional moan, groan, gasp, sigh or whimper. Her next pic had Libby pushing Glen down onto the bed -- the top of his head to camera, so thankfully we saw only very little of him -- and she was astride him, straddling his hips as she shrugged backwards out of her shirt, her glorious breasts dynamic and alive as she struggled out of her top. We lingered on this shot a short while, our pleasures building together as we held hands again, touching ourselves deeply, saying not a word, looking alternately from the photos to our hands delving deep inside our own knickers, deep inside ourselves...

The next picture had her lifting her skirt over her head, stripping herself naked in preparation for what lay ahead...

and in the next, Libby was now bare and stark naked, still pinning the hapless Glen down on the bed with her legs, up in a half-crouch over him with her hands raised to push up her long, flowing golden-blond hair...

her tits stood up to attention with her arms raised...

the curves of her sides and hips stretched tall and glorious...

and down below, her snatch stood clear and unfettered, hovering slightly over Glen's exposed and rather pitiful cock -- I smirked to see that the schmuck hardly had six inches to his name. Tom could beat Glen senseless with his own enormous cock; I unwittingly found myself mentally pasting an image of Tom's enormous cock in Glen's place...

But I shook my head to clear away those thoughts, focusing instead on Libby's part in the picture: now that she had her legs spread wide in the shot, Libby's pussy was stretched wide open, finally revealing to me the luscious, hot, glistening wetness of her sex. My eyes were torn between the amazing, hornifying, so-long-yearned-for sight of her rudely exposed cunt, and the look in her own eyes; her eyes held a piercing, raunchy gaze that threatened to lock me in, as she exposed herself for the camera, and for me...

Libby moaned loudly on seeing this picture, breaking the silence that had fallen with a thud on the bedroom. "Kelly..." she whispered. "I'm gunna come soon Kells... I'm going to start coming real soon..."

"Me too, Libs," I promised her, uttering not a scrap of a lie; my orgasm was building and pooling fast, and I kneeled up on the bed some more for better ease of getting at myself. "Keep those pics coming... by God you're so hot in those pics..."

"I know..." Libby moaned, ever so modest even in this situation. She loaded up the next picture in the series, and finally, finally it was there: Libby had descended onto Glen's cock and it was in her, and her face had lost the piercing gaze of her last shot -- now her eyes were closed, and her mouth opened again in gasping pleasure; I fixed my focus on the lips of her sweet, tight little pussy as they clasped about the shaft of Glen's pitiful little member -- small though it was, Libby's cunt was tight enough that his cock could still make her lips stretch and bulge about his shaft, and it was clear to see that she was tight enough to feel him -- to feel his cock inside her. We flicked between this pic and the last, creating a stop-frame animation of her riding him: on and off, on and off, up and down, thrusting herself onto and impaling herself on the cock again and again...

...and we started to come. Libby's moans grew into cries and screams, and I matched her, the knowledge that she was coming -- coming to orgasm, right next to me, almost right on top of me as we held hands and touched ourselves together -- seeing and hearing Libby come pushed me over the brink, and my orgasm breached and began to grow, pulling louder and louder cries out of me even as we kept working at ourselves, working at the same time, working together...

Having come to orgasm already, Libby skipped a few shots to get to the last one in the series. "Oh Kelly, get ready, get readyyyy..." she warned. Even as I kept myself coming I tried to brace myself for whatever more there possibly was to see, but I simply wasn't prepared for the last shot that she had for me: it was Libby, crouching about-face from the camera, down on all fours; her cunt was wide open and right before the camera, and the woman was covered in come.

All around her glorious, glistening pussy, all about her puckering asshole too, and dribbling out from that beautiful cunt of hers was Glen's sticky white essence, mixed in with her own heady flowing juices; and she managed to twist around and look around her own arse back at the camera -- looking back at me, inviting me to look upon the unbelievably pornographic image that she presented, of the mind-blowing clit-teasing mound-quivering shot of her incredible cunt covered in spunk.

It did it for me -- I came again, I hadn't even finished coming the first time but I started coming with a new and never-before-felt vigour; I simply fell backwards over myself and I came, howling and yelling as I fingered and fucked myself without mercy. I tore my underwear off and kicked them away, totally exposed now before Libby's very own eyes, and she stared wide-eyed and unblinking as she took in the sight of my bare-naked cunt chock-full of my fingers and she came again too, she yowled and hollered and tore off her own underwear and she came over to me, she swung a leg over me and crouched over me, over my body similar to how she had rode over Glen in her photos... and she never stopped touching herself, she fingered and rubbed and plunged into herself, bucking hard and wild against her own hand as she totally lost control and came, she came over me, her juices dripped down onto my exposed belly and she let me see the whole thing, she let me watch it, she let me watch her come.

We stayed that way for an eternity, me prostrate on the bed, her kneeling over me, both of us coming with an incredible wild abandon... but still we did not touch, we did not connect, we merely showed ourselves to each other and touched ourselves, watching the other but not touching the other. I knew it then, I knew it for sure: this wasn't a homosexual thing, or strictly a thing that arose out of a homosexual attraction for each other; this was something other, something else. It was a mutual appreciation of porn -- pure and simple. We were hooked on porn, we were hopeless gibbering porno addicts, sharing in our addiction and losing control together and showing each other pornographic things to heighten our masturbating pleasure. It was such a relief to come to this realisation, even as I continued to come, and come, and come some more...

With a final shriek and a sigh, Libby's pleasure abated, and so too did mine run its course. Libby and I simply crouched and lay, respectively, shuddering and gasping, revelling in the headiness of what we had just done; Libby's head had been tipped back as she had stared at the ceiling, still hovering over me, but now she looked down at me with a smile. "Wasn't... that... fucking... awesome?" she breathed.

"I'll say," I agreed. "Libby -- you came all over me! There's a puddle of your juices on my tummy!"

"Oh my god..." she giggled, looking down to see where her hot, sweet juices had filled my navel to overflowing, little streams of it starting to trickle stickily down my sides. "I hadn't quite meant to do that..." she murmured, even as she stared at it. "I don't usually gush that much..."

"Don't worry about it," I told her as I sat up a little. still beneath her crouching, exposed cunt. "It only added to the hotness -- I've never come like that before, never."

"Me neither..." Libby looked at me, with a warm, reserved smile; I returned it with change, beaming as my worries had all fallen away and I knew now where we stood. Libby eventually swung a delicious leg over me and released me, and we stood and rearranged our dresses in a more demure fashion -- still swapping warm, knowing looks even as we did so.

"Well I don't know about you," said Libby, "but I'm in a mood to get back into your thread -- we've seen a bunch of pics of me, now I wanna see yours again."

"Go for it," I invited. "Why don't we take the computer down to the pool, have some more drinks? That thing's got a wireless modem," I added, nodding at the laptop. "We can take it anywhere -- all over the house, down into the paddocks..."

"Back to the pool then," Libby agreed. And so we swanned back down to the patio by the pool, returning to our seats; I picked up my half-finished cocktail and took a good long swig, my head already light and flighty from the action in the bedroom. I wasn't going to forget that little encounter in a hurry, and that was for damn sure.

"I'm sorry, Kelly," Libby began, unexpectedly. "I appear to have hijacked your thread..."

"Eh?" I frowned.

"That shot I stuck up of my pussy, after you and Tom did your strip tease -- that's the first time I ever put up a shot of my pussy on the public boards," she realised. "All my fans have flooded your thread, going bananas over me."

"That's okay," I told her. "Half of your fans are my fans too. Doesn't bother me."

"You know..." she said, and something in her voice made me look up -- she had a bit of a wicked spark in her eye. "One of these guys has had a really good idea..."

"Yes...?" I prodded, matching her growing grin.

"He suggested that you and I get together and do a joint strip-tease," she reported.

"Sounds like a fucking awesome idea to me..." said I.

12