Kelly's Moonlight Serenade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Sandy rocked back on her heels, her face glistening with her lovers cum. "Maybe we should go, sweetheart," she said shakily, "That woman's gonna wonder where…"

Kelly arose on trembling legs, her eyes aflame with lust. "To hell with her," she growled, grabbing Sandy and shoving her in the chair. She knelt and lifted Sandy's legs on her shoulders, "I'm gonna eat your pussy."

Sandy's head snapped back against the cushion as Kelly devoured her pussy with animalistic fervor. Kelly's tongue stabbed into the silky folds, caressing and stroking, sucking on the sweet fluids that poured down her throat. Sandy bit down on the chairs fabric covering, trying desperately to suppress a scream as Kelly squeezed and pulled on her thick nipples, kneading her breast flesh in her strong fingers.

Kelly nibbled on Sandy's engorged labia, dipping her tongue repeatedly in the wet slit for another taste of her lover's juices. Kelly sensed Sandy was close to cumming. She pumped three fingers into Sandy's pussy, sucking her throbbing clit between her wet lips. A thin, high scream escaped between Sandy's clenched teeth as she came on her lover's face, flooding her mouth with warm cum, hips jerking as she rode the orgasmic waves.

Then there was a tentative tapping on the locked door. "Are you ladies alright," asked the sales clerk. "Do you need some help?"

Kelly swallowed a mouthful of Sandy's sweet juices and replied, "No, thank you. My friend was feeling faint, but she's okay now. We'll be out in a minute."

Sandy rose unsteadily to her feet, lifting Kelly with her and they shared a long kiss, tasting each other's cum. "You're right about the faint part, darlin'," Sandy giggled. "That mouth of yours should be registered as a lethal weapon. It just about killed me."

Pulling on their clothing and washing their faces, the women left the bathroom and calmly strolled from the boutique, waving goodbye to the puzzled salesclerk. "Wait until she goes in that bathroom and finds that chair cushion soaked in pussy juice," Kelly snickered as they walked to their car. "That was so exciting, cumming like that in a place where someone might catch us. Let's do that again, soon."

"You're my wild child," Sandy said, laughing. "We're gonna have so much fun together. There's lots more fun things were gonna try. You can count on it."

***

Preston Barstow could barely conceal his frustration as he watched Kelly and Sandy laughing and chatting before the final rehearsal. His inflated ego was taking a beating- two beautiful women and neither one showed the slightest interest in him. During previous rehearsals, he had been suave and debonair. He asked each one if he could buy them dinner or take them to a play. They declined politely, only showing interest in each other. There was something in the way they looked at each other, those little smiles and touches. They must be lovers, he thought disgustedly, what a waste.

Sandy and Kelly knew Preston was watching, giggling as they recalled his clumsy attempts to hit on them. They had decided to give the libidinous bandleader a thrill at the last rehearsal, dressing in short skirts and tube-tops. Preston's gaze kept returning to the beautiful women. His annoyance increased as they kept looking at him, laughing and talking in low tones. They were mocking him, he was sure of it.

After the band tuned up, Sandy 'warmed up her pipes', by singing the Billie Holliday standard 'Any Old Time', following with 'You Turned the Tables On Me' and 'Music Maestro Please'. The band members smiled appreciatively as her strong voice echoed throughout the empty ballroom, easily holding her own against the volume of the music.

Kelly's heart swelled with pride as her lover's beautiful voice rang out in the hall. She felt that she was singing only to her. Between numbers, Sandy sat demurely in her chair in front of the brass section. Turning occasionally in Kelly's direction, she gave her a smile and a wink. Kelly returned the smile, wishing she could be alone with her again, knowing she felt the same.

A part of her was amazed at the depth of affection she held for Sandy. They had been together a short time and yet it seemed they had known each other all their lives. The difference in age did not matter to either of them, Sandy being fourteen years older than her lover, only their fondness for each other was important.

When rehearsal was over, Sandy saw Preston walking towards her, a broad smile on his craggy face. Doesn't he ever give up? Do I have to spell it out for him?

"Would you care to join me for dinner, Miss Crawford?" he asked. "I know a fine French restaurant. We could review the songs for opening night. Maybe become better acquainted."

"No thanks, Preston," Sandy drawled, jerking her thumb in Kelly's direction. "My roomie and I were gonna grab a pizza and rent a movie. It's just us girls tonight." She chuckled, "And every night. Get the picture?" She turned away from him to talk to someone else.

The implication was plain and Preston's resentment flared. They were lovers, just as he suspected. No wonder they weren't interested in him. His gaze shifted to Kelly, still in her seat in the rhythm section, fitting a new string on her guitar. There's something about that instrument of hers that seems so familiar. Where have I seen one like it before? I never really noticed it until now.

"That is a beautiful guitar you have there, Miss Johnson," Preston rumbled. "May I examine it for a moment?"

Kelly's attention was focused on her guitar and she had not noticed Preston approaching.

"Um… well… no," Kelly stammered. "It's…it's just been waxed and I don't want anyone's fingerprints on it." It was a lame excuse, but he caught her off guard.

"But surely you wouldn't mind if I examined it in its case," Preston insisted. "I wouldn't touch it."

"I believe the lady said no, Preston," Sandy said, appearing suddenly at Kelly's side and placing a protective hand on her lover's shoulder. "She doesn't like anyone touching that guitar," she paused, "even me."

A look of suppressed fury flashed over Preston's face, sending a thrill of fear through Kelly. She was glad Sandy was standing by her and that she didn't have to face him alone. "As you wish, ladies," he purred. "I'll see you tomorrow night. Be here at seven for a sound check." He turned on his heel and strode out the door.

Kelly stood up and hugged Sandy, giving her a kiss, not caring who saw them. "Thanks for the back-up. I wonder why that creep is so interested in my guitar all of a sudden."

"At least he's not interested in your body for a change," Sandy laughed. "Let's get out of here. I feel like some barbecue tonight."

***

Kelly wondered if the old Waterside Pavilion would collapse; such was the volume of the audience's cheers, whistles and applause. The floor stomping simply added to the din. She was amazed at the number and variety of people that attended their first performance. From elderly couples who had probably danced to the original bands to teenagers dressed in period clothing of the thirties and forties.

People had to take turns on the dance floor, since there was not enough room for everyone that wanted to 'cut a rug' as the older dancers said. The star of the evening, without a doubt, was Sandy. Her beautiful voice warbling the nostalgic lyrics made almost everyone stop dancing and listen. Preston reluctantly modified the bands selections for the evening to include more vocals as the crowd demanded Sandy sing one song after another.

When the band closed the performance with 'Moonlight Serenade', Sandy singing the nearly forgotten lyrics, the crowd demanded an encore. Sandy noticed that several of the band members looked tired and whispered something into the bandleader's ear. A flash of irritation crossed his features, but he knew what the audience wanted and it wasn't him, much to his chagrin.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Preston addressed the crowd. "We have a treat for you tonight. Our vocalist, Ms. SandyLou Crawford has agreed to sing two more songs for you. One of our band members, Ms. Kelly Johnson, will accompany her on her guitar."

Kelly was dumbfounded as she stood up from her place in the band's rhythm section, pleased and a little frightened as she made her way toward where her lover stood at the microphone. Sandy winked at her and said, "It'll be fine, sugar. Just follow my lead."

Sandy began the set with 'You Go to My Head', followed by 'There's A Small Hotel' and finished with 'Oh, Look at Me Now'. One more song than Preston had promised, but the lovers were caught up in the moment. The more astute or romantic members of the audience realized that as Sandy and Kelly sang and played, their focus was not on the assembled throng, but each other. "You go to my head, and you linger like a haunting refrain…and I find you spinning round in my brain…like the bubbles in a glass of champagne…" Sandy sang, gazing at Kelly.

Kelly's fingers drifted over the strings of her precious guitar, watching her beloved's full lips moving sensuously as the beautiful music came from deep within her body. Each note was a caress on Kelly's skin as each chord from her guitar swept over Sandy like a warm summer breeze. When the set was over, the depth of feeling the music held for them stunned the lover's and how it spoke to what was in their souls. Then the audience surrounded them, cheering and clapping.

While the other band member's looked on with pride at 'their girls' receiving all the attention, Preston glowered on the sidelines. This was his big night. He had organized the band and he was their leader. He should be receiving the adulation of the crowd not those women.

Sandy and Kelly drove home in a daze. The emotional connection they had experienced as they played and sang for each other still reverberating through their bodies and their minds. The attentions from the crowd had been exhilarating. People clamoring for an autograph, wanting to tell them how much they enjoyed their performance, shaking their hands, it was fun. Now they were going home and couldn't wait until they were alone.

***

Kelly had no sooner closed the apartment door and locked it when Sandy swept her into her arms, kissing her with such fervor that Kelly almost came in her panties. Kelly moaned and wrapped her leg around Sandy's waist as her lover's hand pushed the wisp of silk aside and plunged three fingers deep in Kelly's soaking pussy. Sandy pushed Kelly against the door, eagerly kissing and finger fucking her sweetheart. Kelly impaled herself on the thrusting fingers, moaning and thrashing. "Ohhhh, baby…I love you…" Kelly cried as Sandy's thrusting fingers drove her towards a thrilling orgasm. Then she was cumming, flooding her lover's hand with her warm fluids.

Kelly's senses reeled as Sandy's fingers gently caressed her clit, seeking to coax yet another orgasm from her. Kelly wanted to make her cum too, and with an effort pushed Sandy away, spinning her around until her back was against the door. Sandy's eyes widened as Kelly dropped to her knees, reached under Sandy's short skirt and pulled her panties off. Sandy moaned as Kelly's eager mouth enveloped her steaming pussy, wiggling her tongue into the slick crevice. Kelly gripped Sandy's ass and ate her pussy eagerly. The night had been one of intense arousal for the women. Now release was at hand and they took full advantage of it.

Sandy tangled her fingers in Kelly's raven hair and fucked her sweet face, ramming her cunt repeatedly into her lover's devouring mouth. Her legs were turning to rubber as Kelly's tongue took long swipes through her spread pussy lips and lingered on her puckered asshole, slurping and sucking. Sandy's hips jerked as Kelly slid two fingers into her pussy, fucking her rapidly and sucking on her pulsing clit. "Oh darlin'… fuck me… ahhhhhhh..." Sandy screamed as her cunt exploded in Kelly's face, drenching her lover in frothy cum. Kelly ate Sandy to another orgasm and let her slowly slide to the floor, cuddling her until the tremors subsided.

"Ohhhh, my sweet baby," Sandy sighed. "It was so lovely tonight. It was as if we were serenadin' each other. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Kelly whispered, burying her face in her sweetheart's shiny brown mane. "I want us to be together forever. I can't imagine life without you."

Sandy arose on wobbly legs, lifting Kelly to her feet. "Let's have a little sip of wine and go to bed, punkin. I want to fuck my best girl properly."

***

Kelly quivered with desire, her legs spread wide as Sandy sat on the bed sensually coating the double dildo with lubricant until it glistened in the light of the bedside lamp. She had never had anything that large in her pussy before and was scared. She knew that her lover would never knowingly hurt her, so she tried to stay calm and enjoy the experience. Sandy sat between Kelly's legs and spread her own legs apart, holding the massive phallus in her hands. "Look at this bad boy, sugar," she said soothingly. "Ain't it beautiful? There is nine inches for both of us. We're gonna be two satisfied women when this night is over."

Kelly trembled with passion and fear as Sandy pushed the massive head between her pussy lips. Moving it slowly in and out, going deeper each time, Sandy soon had the entire nine inches in Kelly's pussy. Kelly had never felt so full, so stretched, and so complete. She watched in fascination as Sandy slid her half of the plastic cock all the way in her juicy cunt with one lunge of her hips. Kelly whimpered as Sandy's erect clit rubbed against hers, sending little shocks and thrills coursing through her body. She sat up and grasped her lover's arms, leaning forward for a passionate kiss, feeling the plastic shaft moving in her pussy.

"Use your love muscles, sugar," Sandy crooned. "Push and let go, push and…oh yeah, that's it…ummmmm, you're a natural, sweetie. Now let's fuck each other silly."

The women soon developed a steady rhythm, coordinating their thrusts until the phallus was gliding in and out of their soaking pussies, stretching the blood-engorged lips wide apart. Harder and harder, they pounded against each other, loving the incredible fullness. Sandy and Kelly gripped each other's shoulders, grinding their mouths together in a long burning kiss, fucking frantically into their partner as their orgasms rose within them.

Kelly pulled Sandy's pussy against hers, rubbing their clits together, and uttering little cries as her orgasm boiled to the surface and erupted through her body. "Ahhhh," she cried. "Fuck me …cum with me… now…"

Sandy was on the edge when her lover's cries pushed her over. "Ohhh…baby," she moaned, "So good… ohhhhhhh…"

Sandy and Kelly hugged each other tightly as wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure enveloped them, their pussies gushing floods of sticky cum past the thrusting plastic cock, coating their crotches and bellies and soaking into the sheets. Exhausted, the lovers fell away from each other and lay panting on the bed, the massive phallus buried in them.

Sandy finally found her voice. "Oh my dear God," she sighed. "That was the most wonderful fuck I've ever had. How are you doin' my angel?"

Kelly shook her head as her vision cleared. "That was fantastic, absolutely fantastic. A devilish grin crossed her face, "Can we do it one more time?"

Sandy looked at her partner in disbelief, and then realized that Kelly was teasing her. "You lil' stinker," she grinned. "You had me goin' there for a second. I think it's gonna' take a few days before I'm up for this action again."

The lovers slowly backed away from each other, sliding the false cock from their quivering pussies, gasping as the cool air of the room hit the stretched lips and inner skin of their gaping holes. Kelly washed the huge toy in the bathroom sink as Sandy changed the bed sheets. After showering together, too tired to do more than kiss and caress, the women dried off and snuggled under the covers.

"Old Preston was really angry tonight," Kelly giggled as Sandy's breasts pressed against her back. "He expected to be the star of the show until you sung him off in a corner."

"He sounded so nice on the phone when he hired me," Sandy mused as Kelly's soft hand caressed her hip. "Who would have thought he was such a weasel. Of course, I may be insultin' some nice weasels."

"We'll just have to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't pull anything," Kelly sighed as Sandy's arm slid over her ribs, her hand cupping her breast.

"He sure seems interested in that guitar of yours," Sandy replied. She snuggled against Kelly, draping a leg over her thigh as the lovers drifted off to sleep to dream of their life together.

***

Judging by the crowds at each performance, the Waterside Swing Band's concert series was a success. Everybody had their opinions as to why the concerts were so popular. Local music critics theorized that the participants were seeking a momentary escape from the pressures and terrors of the modern world. Nostalgia buffs thought that the music represented a doorway to a more innocent time between the World Wars as the country emerged from the Great Depression. No matter what the reason, loudspeakers outside the building enabled those who could not get in the hall to enjoy the music as they lay on the park's grassy slopes.

It was also abundantly clear that Sandy and Kelly were the star attractions. Their affection for each other shone through as they serenaded each other night after night, allowing the audience to share in their happiness. Some of the older members of the audience, and some of the young ones, were mildly disapproving at the idea of two women in love but Sandy and Kelly did not care.

The lovers had developed a following among the regular concert attendees. They surrounded them between sets, wanting to talk to and be near their favorite entertainers. Kelly had always been somewhat shy, usually focused on her music, often avoiding social contact. Sandy had sung in her church choir and in several nightclubs near her hometown, but nothing prepared the women for the degree of adulation they received as the concert series progressed.

***

The warm summer nights seemed ideal for lovemaking outdoors and Sandy and Kelly took full advantage of the balmy weather. Often they would steal away after the concerts were over, carrying their blankets and bag of toys, seeking a secluded glade in which to make love. Kelly adored being fucked doggy style, thrusting against Sandy's massive strap-on dildo until she lost count of the number of times she had cum. Sandy always screamed with pleasure when Kelly inserted two large buzzing vibrators in her pussy and asshole, then lashed her throbbing clit with her tongue. Sandy fainted more than once from the intensity of her orgasms, worrying her sensitive young lover.

Sandy and Kelly's relationship deepened as the summer wore on. Soon the concert series would end and they would need to find other work. Both wanted to continue with their music and decided to perform as a duo as they had at the concerts. They would hire an agent and try to get bookings in the many clubs and lounges around the city. They wanted to stay together no matter what, even if it meant working two jobs and performing to make ends meet. They were together forever and that was that. Kelly's parents were subdued when she told them of her love for Sandy and how they were now a couple, but they soon warmed to the idea, asking them to visit so they could meet the woman who had captured their daughter's heart.

***

The final night of the swing band's concert series was bittersweet for the performers and their audience. When Sandy and Kelly closed their final set with the World War Two hit 'I'll Be Seeing You', many members of the audience were crying unashamedly, knowing this might be the last time they would hear their favorite performers. Sandy and Kelly received huge bouquets of red and white roses from their grateful fans, along with bags of cards, letters, stuffed animals and other mementoes wishing them farewell and good luck.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers