Kelly's Need to be Controlled

Story Info
Wife begins her submissive experience.
5.3k words
4.14
65.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's pussy had been aching all week. The cyber sex with her Master, who had been emailing her daily, had built an incredible fire in her, one that she couldn't put out how much she masturbated. He had aroused her passion to the boiling point, where she needed to have a nice hard cock inside her. She loved the feeling of a large cock fucking her and shooting it's hot cum into her while she looked deep in her lover's eyes and saw the ecstasy there.

It had been so long since her husband had made love to her. Tom Rawlings had been busy with his job and dedicated most of his waking hours to his work, coming home tired and not in a mood to be romantic or physical. Their home in Tacoma, Washington was comfortable yet Kelly needed more, she wanted more attention and more sex, and she liked it rough and physical. Her husband Tom never touched her anymore and if he did it was lackluster and bland. She had thought about calling her sister Tyler Anne or her best friend but decided against it. She was close to Tyler Anne but not that close... Kelly remembered that the only secret Tyler Anne shared with her was about her loosing her cherry at mom and dad's country club when she was seventeen.

Kelly had resorted to her fingers and dildo but they did little to extinguish the fire that was burning deep in her loins, let alone satisfy her. She wondered if M.G. would ever call her again and she remembered those nights with him... he had made her soooo wet and horny.

Friday night had arrived; out of boredom Kelly sat down with her computer and entered the yahoo forcedsluthumiliation group. She noticed her cyber master and started chatting on the computer. Her Master Jack was a guy she had met on the computer several months earlier and had recently begun innocently flirting with. Through the normal banter and occasional flirting she felt that familiar need starting to arise and her pussy started getting wet. She was getting so horny and her fingers instinctively began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Kelly told her cyber Master about her need and how much she missed getting fucked regularly, especially since her husband Tom had abandoned her sexual needs.

Cobra: "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Kelly: "How long would it take you to get to Seattle?"

Cobra: "I could be there tomorrow evening."

Kelly: "Not soon enough. I need help right now!!!"

Cobra: "Are you sure you can't wait?"

Kelly: "Are you kidding? I've already started!"

Cobra: "Started what???"

Kelly: "Rubbing myself. I'm so wet right now!"

Cobra: "Are you naked?"

Kelly: "No. I'm rubbing myself through my panties."

Even though she had been doing some flirting with Cobra in the past, Kelly had never even imagined taking it this far and wasn't sure she wanted to. She didn't want to change their relationship into a cyber-romance. She valued Cobra for someone to talk to and knew that would end if this conversation went any further.

Kelly: "You'll have to excuse me. I need to get off the computer."

Cobra: "But it was just getting interesting!!!"

Kelly needed a way out of this situation and suddenly remembered something her husband had said once.

Kelly: "I can't type with one hand... lol"

Cobra: "Okay. I'll accept that excuse... lol"

Whew!!! It had worked. It's funny how humor can get you out of many situations.

Kelly: "Good night, Master."

Cobra: "Good night, My Sexy slave."

As soon as she had logged off the computer, Kelly got undressed and laid down on her bed. One hand started slowly stroking her pussy while the other was massaging and pinching her nipples.

Oh, how she wished Tom or Cobra was there. Anyone with a hard cock who could satisfy her aching pussy. Sex was so empty without the feel of a nice hot body against hers. She wanted to wrap her arms around a lover's neck and her legs around his body. She needed to feel his lips on her face and neck; to feel him bite and pull her nipples as he rammed his manhood into her cunt. She wanted to lift up her hips to meet every thrust. She wanted to feel her lover's cock hit bottom and feel the head as it went across her G-spot.

Kelly's fingers were stroking her clit wildly now and she was pulling hard on her nipples with the other hand. Her hard work and fantasizing finally paid off with a mind-bending orgasm that soaked her hand and the sheets on the bed. She drifted immediately off to sleep with her fingers still in her wet pussy.

In Kelly's dreams two men surrounded her. Tom and Cobra were standing around her naked, their hard cocks in their hands. Her fingers were massaging her clit again as her lovers stroked their cocks over her.

She tried to grab their cocks but somehow wasn't able to reach them. They just laughed at her efforts. She started begging for them to fuck her, but they just stood there jacking-off. She needed them so bad. Her pussy cried out to be fucked. Suddenly their cocks started erupting one-by-one. Their seed hitting her body, causing her to orgasm with every stream that landed on her. When they were through they all walked out the door leaving her alone again.

Kelly awoke in a sweat and her hand once again soaked with her juices. She almost cried at the thought that she didn't even get fucked in her dream. Though the two orgasms had been very satisfying, Kelly knew she would wake in the morning in need once more.

Kelly's eyes opened in the morning to the sound of her telephone ringing. When she answered it she heard the familiar voice of her husband, telling her that he had to leave Seattle on business and would be back that coming Thursday. She cried silently as she talked to him... her body burning with unfulfilled desire and need... he would be gone for five days.

When she got off the phone Kelly once again felt her pussy getting wet from thinking of her dreams and fantasy lovers. Yet no one had ever been able to satisfy her like Tom could and she was totally devoted to him. Yet she needed to be fucked so bad! It was taking over her whole being... she couldn't concentrate on anything except satisfying her built up need to be taken and used.

That afternoon it was raining outside. Out of boredom Kelly checked her email and found an email from Cobra. She opened her email and read; "I will arrived in Seattle on Saturday morning. You are to meet me at the Salish Lodge and Spa tonight. Arrive at 7am, I will be waiting in the main dinning room, Your Master!"

Kelly felt the fear creep into her body... the cyber role-playing had been fun, exhilarating and incredibly exciting, but could she do the real thing. Then she remember the things she had told Cobra and knew that she had no choice but to obey. That afternoon while taking a shower, Kelly began feeling the heat between her legs as she soaped her breasts. Her nipples hardened to the touch and she pinched and pulled them. She felt her vagina throb with emptiness and desire and wondered what her Master had in store for her. She had heard of the Salish Lodge and the guest cottages that were spread out in the accompanying acreage.

Kelly dressed in a black silk skirt that came about a third of the way down her thighs. She then put on a lightweight white blouse. Her nipples poked through the material as the sensation of them against the fabric made them hard. In the mirror she could barely make out the outline of her braless nipples through the thin material. She also chose not to wear panties, as her skirt wasn't so short to be considered dangerous, but short enough to give her Master a peek if he so chose.

At 6:30pm Kelly climbed into her black Beetle and pulled out of the drive and headed towards the Salish Lodge. She was nervous but resolved to take a chance and see what would happen. She had talked to Cobra for several months and thought she knew him, knew his desires and fantasies. Most importantly she thought she could trust him...

The Beetle pulled into the parking lot in front of the lodge and came to a stop. Kelly strolled into the main lobby and then stood near the door to the dinning room letting her eyes adjust to the low light.

There was a small dance floor to the left of the dinning room club that was filled with undulating bodies. She asked the maitre to take her to Jack Pickman's table. He led her into the dinning room and then to a corner table where a gentleman in a dark blue blazer and brown slacks stood up. Kelly's eyes raked over her Master... he was about 6' tall and his hair was cut close, brown she thought in the darkened room. He was fit she noticed, his sport jacket opening as he reached to help her with her chair. He wore a black T-shirt under his blazer... tight enough to tell her that he was trim and well muscled.

They were seated at a corner table with two other empty place settings and chairs. The table was situated in the darkened back corner, as if by design. The whole back area illuminated only by the candles on the tables; the surrounding tables empty giving them some privacy. The waiter came as Cobra looked over at him and motioned for his assistance. It was a simple request; "Two double Martini's please!"

Kelly waited, she could feel her nipples rubbing against her top and getting harder by the minute. She knew Cobra was getting a good eye-full as her nipples pushed against the fabric. The sensation on her breasts was causing her to get quite excited and she could feel her pussy dampen.

"I'm pleased that you decided to come!

"I thought about it" Kelly said, "I had no choice you know too much and could hurt me!"

"Your right, but I'll only push you so far, you can trust me on that!"

"I've ordered for you, I hope you like fish? I've also ordered a bottle of excellent white wine."

"Thank you"

"I'm staying in cottage 5, we'll have the valet drive us over after dinner. There are two other gentleman with me also. You'll meet them later."

Kelly stomach was a knot of nerves. She took her Martini and sipped it faster then she should but needed its numbing effect to calm her nerves. The supper was excellent and Cobra chatted about his work and complimented Kelly at how beautiful she looked. Kelly was relaxing now; she enjoyed being with Cobra and enjoyed the way his eyes played over her body. Kelly smiled to herself as she noticed Cobra glancing at her chest, obviously enjoying the view her prominent nipples were providing.

After the plates were removed Cobra asked the waiter for a small box that he had given him and a small sherry glass. The waiter returned with the box and the empty glass and then left. Cobra opened the box and brought out a small expensive crystal bottle. He looked at Kelly..."Are you sure you want to be my slave?"

Kelly took a large breath and answered, "Yes! I want to experience this... I'm yours tonight and for the next three days. After that you will forget everything I've told you and leave me alone."

"Agreed!" Cobra said as he poured a small amount of the clear liquid into the small sherry glass. He placed it in front of her and said, "Drink it!"

Kelly's fingers trembled as she picked up the glass and looked into his face... "What is it?"

"Something called Impulse, an aphrodisiac for women, like Viagra"

"I'm yours to command," she said as she drank the liquid.

Cobra took her hand and led her to the darkened dance floor. Cobra pulled Kelly close to him and they wrapped their arms around each other. Kelly could feel Cobra's T-shirt rubbing against her nipples. Her knees were getting so weak from the sensation that she held him tighter to ensure she kept her balance.

Kelly laid her head against Cobra's chest and one of her hands instinctively went to his ass, cupping and gently squeezing it. Cobra had an arm wrapped around her shoulders and his other slipped down to mirror Kelly's touch. He slowly massaged her ass through her silk skirt. Kelly sighed at the feel of the silk running up and down her bare ass.

A second slow song came on and they stayed out on the dance floor, never making a move towards their table. The floor was completely filled other dancers, but they had moved over to the darken corner. Kelly felt Cobra's hand slide down the back of her leg to just below her skirt. His hand felt hot against her skin and she gave him a light squeeze on his ass to let him know she liked what he was doing. She was excited and the clear liquid was beginning to stir her libido and make her ready for whatever Cobra wanted. Kelly trembled as she felt her pussy begin to weep her honey juices... her breasts were swollen and her nipples erect and throbbing with arousal.

Cobra's hand then started making its way back up her leg, but this time it went under the silk of her skirt. Kelly moaned as she felt his hot hand touch her buttocks. He gently kneaded her bare cheeks and she looked up into his eyes. His lips came down to meet hers and they locked into a passionate kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and Kelly could feel Cobra's cock grow and press against her belly. She could feel her own juices start to run down her inner thighs as she imagined his cock pressing against her pussy instead. The song ended and they walked slowly back to their seats arm-in-arm.

As they got closer to the table Kelly saw two men sitting at their table. Her Master introduced each of the men to her as they sat down. Both men were in their late thirties, trim and as tall or taller than her Master Jack. Her Master introduced her to the one guy sitting across the table from you, a rugged looking guy, as his brother Mark and the other one as his half-brother Hal. Both worked in the forest as woodcutters. What surprised Kelly was Hal was a black man.

After another round of drinks Kelly was beginning to feel her libido relax and her inhibitions her body and mind. Kelly could feel herself becoming more and more aroused... her nipples were in a constant state of erection and her pussy was awash with her juices... her nipples and cunt ached with a throbbing need. Kelly look at these men and thought how much she wanted to take care of Jack's body... for that matter take care of all three.

Your chair was moved back away from the table slightly, facing the connor and Mark and Hal. Your Master's chair was close to your left and Hal's chair was to your right. Jack's hand was on your thigh and moving higher going under your skirt. Your skirt was high enough now that Mark or Hal could probably see your shaved lips. You glanced over your shoulder and noticed everyone was occupied with their own business and you didn't protest when you felt your skirt pushed even higher.

"Place your knees over the arms of your chair!"

You heard the command, it was so embarrassing yet so exhilarating. You lifted your right leg and hooked your leg over the padded arm of your chair and then did the same with your left leg. Your pussy was now completely exposed to the warm air in the dinning room. You were so hot right now that you were sure that you were raising the temperature of the room a few degrees all by yourself.

You subtly pulled your skirt from your ass to keep your pussy juice from staining it. You were amazed that no one had noticed your state of exposure, but was happy that you had the freedom to do as you pleased. You shivered with carnal delight, your eyes watching your Masters eyes and Mark's and Hal's as they devoured your tits and drooling pussy.

Suddenly you felt another hand come to rest on your right upper thigh and looked down to find that Hal had decided to join the party. You were in no position to protest even if you had wanted to. Right now you couldn't even imagine trying to stop the action. You could believe the position you were in. This was your first time out without your husband... dinning with three mature and virile gentlemen. Sitting here, exposed and waiting for your next command. You knew you had no choice; you had been forced in the beginning yet at this moment you were willing to do whatever they wanted. Here you were your knees over the arms of your chair exposing your pussy and getting felt up! In public no less! You had to shake your head in disbelief. What had your husband turned you into? Not that it bothered you too much at this point in time.

Jack's hand was caressing your inner thigh just above the knee holding it against the arm of your chair keeping your thighs spread open. Hal's hand was much higher. He was very nearly touching your pussy. You couldn't stand this much longer; you needed something you certainly couldn't get here in the restaurant. Her hips were involuntarily moving on their own; your cunt was inflamed and juicing as your labia blossomed open around your aching opening. Your body swelled with desire and unquenched passion, you need what they had, you wanted to be taken and forced to do all the things that you're dreamed about...

You leaned toward Jack and said, "We need to go now! I'm ready to do anything you want me to do! I will obey your most obscene command!"

With that you walked to the door without looking back to see if they were following. As you waited at the entrance of the lodge you saw Jack followed by Mark and Hal step up beside you. Jack asked the doorman to take you all to cottage 5 and a car was brought around.

At the cottage your Master instructed you to go into the master bed room and strip naked and put on the robe lying on the foot of the bed while he started a fire in the fireplace and made a new round of drinks. You quickly disrobed and put on the short silk robe that exposed more of your legs than the skirt had. You entered the livingroom and accepted the drink that your Master handed you.

The fire in the fireplace quickly warmed the room. You wondered what was to happen...your pussy didn't care as long as it got filled and fast. You were incredibly horny and pulsated with longing and lust. You had never been so aroused!

There was a 54" TV screen in the connor across from the leather couch and two over stuffed chairs, which you and your Master and Mark and Hal were sitting on. Your Master pointed to five videos that were on the coffee table and said, "Pick your poison! What's happening on the video will happen here. It could be as tame as us spraying you with our cum or as kinky as you taking us all on at the same time!"

You picked up a tape, noticing that none of the tapes were marked. You inserted it into the VCR and strutted back to the couch and sat down and pushed the play button... the video started and the theme was one of your favorite dreams about a woman who was always horny and fucking a constant stream of men. She even took on several men at once. You could picture yourself in the woman's place, sucking and fucking man after man.

You were seated between your Master and Hal on the couch and Mark sat on the floor near the couch and occasionally glanced at your crotch, which you knew was well exposed under the short robe. You really didn't care about modesty anymore and loosened the tie around your waist letting the robe fall partially open.

The three men commented about the movie and ask if you were enjoying it. You were it was your favorite fantasy. Your master and Hal both picked up where they had left off back at the lodge, their hands back in pretty much the same place as before. Jack suddenly pulled your robe away from your tits and began pinching your nipples with his forefinger and thumb. Your nipples hardened under the constant manipulation making your tits tingle and throb with desire. Tingling electric currents went through each nipple and breast then dived down through your panting belly into the center of your vagina.

Hal leaned over and pressed his lips to yours and pushed his tongue into your mouth. You then felt a pair of hands push your knees apart and felt Mark's hot breathe on your pussy. You quickly suggested that everyone get undressed saying you wanted to see their hard pricks. Their clothes were on the floor quickly and they each took up their places again.

12