Kelly's New Experiences Ch. 1

Story Info
18, rich, beautiful, & innocent, until...
1k words
3.52
103k
13
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Develish
Develish
33 Followers

Kelly came from a more prestigious part of the city, her parents were wealthy and Kelly being the only child, she was the apple of their eye. She was 5 foot seven, long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a body to die for. Her parents had reared her on only the best there was, after all, Kelly was their little princess. When it came to boys, the only experience was the odd kissing at a nightclub, and that was only if the guy was lucky. She had a phone, a car, a nice lifestyle, everything a girl of 18 could ever ask her, and now she was ready to begin her studies in college.

Kelly had heard a few stories about the fun and stuff that goes on in college, and from what she heard, she liked the sound of it. When she began college, it was her first time ever mixing with other classes of people, a majority of whom she didn’t like at all, because of their class. She often got whistled at and jeered, and she found this to be quite rude indeed. She became very friendly with another girl called Sarah, who was also very pretty, and whom most of the guys found attractive also.

Sarah and Kelly went to a student party one night, it was Kelly’s first time. The party was full of students sitting around, drinking from cans and enjoying some music. Trying to fit in, Kelly began to drink as well, and found herself being approached by a few guys, all of whom she wouldn’t dream of even looking at!

As the night passed on, Kelly noticed that the lovely Sarah had disappeared, so out of curiosity, she began to look for her friend. It didn’t take long for Kelly to find her friend, and what a shock too. Sarah was upstairs in one of the bedrooms with two other guys. Kelly walked in to find her friend Sarah, on her knees with the two guys standing in front of her. They both had their cocks out and Sarah was busy sucking on the two guys. Kelly’s heart jumped, as she had never seen a guys dick before. More than that, she was surprised at her friend Sarah as well for carrying out such an act. She always thought that Sarah was in her upper class bracket and wouldn’t lower herself to such standards.

Just as Kelly had entered, one of the guys had reached his peak, and when he saw Kelly enter, he erupted deep into Sarah’s hot little mouth, while smiling at Kelly at the same time. Kelly could do nothing but run downstairs and wait for her friend. She continued to drink as she was now a little edgy.

When Sarah appeared five minutes later, Kelly was feeling a bit annoyed with her.

“How could you do such a thing?” she demanded to know.

“Keep your voice down Kelly, and I’ll explain”.

After half an hour, and another few drinks, Sarah had convinced Kelly how cocksucking was amazing, and that the idea of having these guys cum in her mouth was a great thrill. When Kelly explained that she didn’t understand, Sarah simply suggested that she try it out for herself. Kelly wasn’t too sure, and then she asked whom should she try it out with, Sarah said she should get some drunk guy, that he’d be too wasted to really know what was going on, so that Kelly could take her time.

Kelly couldn’t believe herself, but she reluctantly had a look around the party for a guy that would fit a drunken description. Only one guy fitted the bill, and she slowly made her way over to him, after a nudge from Sarah, and began talking to him. He was clearly drunk, and when Kelly asked if he wanted to go upstairs, the guy was more than happy to go upstairs to one of the rooms.

What Kelly hadn’t expected was for her new drunken friend to collapse onto the bed and fall asleep. What the hell was she suppose to do now?? She went down and got Sarah to come back up with her and help her.

“I don’t know what to do” was all Kelly could say.

Sarah closed and locked the door and straight away went to the bed and opened up the guys jeans and shorts. Her hand dipped into his shorts and fished out his now limp cock. Kelly joined her and Sarah made her touch his cock, get a feel for it. Kelly couldn’t believe herself now, here she was touching a guys cock! His cock swelled and began to grow in her hand, to which she let go straight away, afraid of it.

“Don’t be afraid, let me show you how its done” said Sarah.

With that, Sarah picked up the now half-erect cock and began stroking it. The cock hardened and Sarah then lowered her mouth to it and began licking the tip of the penis. She then licked the length of its shaft, making it glisten all over. Sarah then took the head back into her mouth and began deep throating the cock, all seven inches of it. The cock, not being fully erect, easily slid all the way down the back of Sarah’s throat and out again.

It was now Kelly’s big moment, her turn to try a bit of cocksucking! She grabbed at the cock gingerly and began stroking it, getting a feel for it, she wasn’t feeling to confident at all though. But Kelly thought to herself, that if Sarah can do it, then so could she and with that, she bent over and began sucking on the cock. Knowing that the door was locked and that the guy was very drunk, she could take her time and get to know what she was doing.

Kelly and Sarah spent the next hour sucking on the same cock, Sarah showed Kelly everything there was to know, and every little trick about playing and sucking with a guys cock. Kelly was quite surprised at Sarah’s knowledge, but Sarah could only laugh and claim she was innocent!

It was know time for Kelly to put all her learning into action, Sarah insisted that Kelly go back downstairs and get a proper guy who wasn’t so drunk and to blow him off. Kelly was obviously at little nervous, but she was certainly game.

To Be Continued...

Develish
Develish
33 Followers