Kelly's New Experiences Ch. 2

Story Info
She gives head for the first time.
563 words
3.86
82.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Develish
Develish
32 Followers

Kelly and her friend Sarah enjoyed themselves at the party, the night was getting late and everybody was enjoying themselves. Kelly still had a salty taste in her mouth and she savoured more of it. She had spent the last half an hour mingling with all the boys when one of them started kissing her out of the blue. She was a bit surprised at first, but then let him continue, she knew this was her guy.

The two of them made their way upstairs to an empty bedroom and began kissing again on one of the beds. Lying side by side, and still engaged in a deep kiss, they began to explore each others bodies. Kelly’s hand slid down to his crotch and opened up his pants, feeling his hard cock, she grabbed it and brought it out into the open.

Kelly continued to pull his hard cock while he had managed to pull her skirt up and was now fingering away at the spoilt little blonde brat. She remembered what Sarah had told her and began to take the guys shirt off leaving him naked from the waist up and an erect cock standing tall from his pants.

Next she straddled him and lent over him and kissed him hard. She then proceeded to slowly move down his body across his chest and down to his hard cock. All this time her hair trickling over his face and down his chest, across his stomach, sending shivers through his body, this was mind-blowing stuff!

This was Kelly’s big moment, she took his hard cock in her hand, and began pulling him off again, before taking the head into her mouth. It was if her tongue had a mind of its own as it quickly began swirling around the head of the cock, and she quickly found herself sucking on this guy’s cock.

This was all happening too fast for her so she stopped sucking and began licking up and down the shaft of the guy’s cock. This seemed to cool both him and her off as he was feeling very close to blowing his load! But he couldn’t hold back much longer and finally he grabbed her gently by the hair and began to bring her mouth back to the tip of his cock.

Again, as if by instinct, her tongue and mouth seemed to take over as if a long craving had been building up inside her and was now being satisfied. She gladly took his cock deep inside her warm mouth and sucked his cock like her life depended on it! He couldn’t hold himself back much longer, and Kelly felt him tense up, knowing what was about to happen to her.

That’s when it happened, she felt a big warm gush of fluid fill her mouth, and as she tried swallow what she could, it was only replaced with more from his streaming cock. It was amazing she even felt herself shudder with pleasure. She looked up to see this guy, that she hardly knew, smiling back at her.

Mission accomplished, Kelly had given her first blowjob and she had loved it, the smile on that strangers face said it all! Especially after he had wiped some cum off her cheek and let her lick it up, Kelly knew she’d be enjoying her time at college after that party.

Develish
Develish
32 Followers