Kelly's New Experiences Ch. 4

Story Info
Kelly is aided by her second black man.
1.1k words
3.86
99.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Develish
Develish
33 Followers

Kelly was in a daze, It had all happened so fast, one thing he was asking her if she was curious, the next, she had cum dripping from her chin. Her blouse was torn so she had no choice but to go home, change and hope that nobody would notice. She began to glow from what had just happened, she felt used, she felt like and slut, and worse still, she was now all horny and covered in cum.

She licked up the cum, and did up her blouse, only two buttons covered her up now. She could feel a heat between her soft thighs, she was real horny now, she knew she was going to lose her virginity any day now. She hiked up her skirt and began pleasuring herself. At the same time she pulled out of the car park and drove home.

It was a ten mile drive home, and she knew daddy wouldn’t notice her gone that long. What did she care anyway, her face was still sticky, and her blouse was torn, and her skirt was up while she drove her car and two fingers at the same time. She couldn’t help thinking of that big black cock she had just sucked, she continued to finger her wet pussy. She was feeling so hot and worked up that she failed to notice the curb getting closer to the car.

She hit it hard and at speed, the front tyre immediately bursting under the pressure. She quickly realised what had happened and brought the car to a stop at the side of the road. Kelly was now half way home, could she possibly walk the last five miles home dressed as she was??? Hell no!

It was time to change the tyre and get the hell out of there, she was unfamiliar with the neighbourhood. It seemed quite funny to her, this was her first time changing a tyre, and she laughed at the thought that it wasn’t the only “first time” she had had quite recently.

As Kelly sat there grinning to herself she was suddenly startled by a light tapping on the window. Kelly’s jaw dropped as the black guy stared in at her, he motioned for her to roll down the window, she did as she was told as images suddenly filled her mind.

“Do you need some help fixing that up?”

Kelly nearly died, she thought he was referring to her blouse until she realised that he was pointing at her tyre. She let a sigh of relief and smiled back at the young man.

“Yes please, if you’re not in a hurry anywhere.” She smiled at him, one of her usual smiles that says it all, I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, and you know it! The man’s cock jumped in his pants when he fully realised what state she was in.

“I think you’d better stay in the car while I take care of it for you lady”

Kelly was annoyed, she wanted to get out and tease this guy. Then she realised that her blouse had opened up again, revealing her silky black bra with cum stains on it. Also her skirt was still riding up high on her soft thighs.

The young man got to work on the tyre quickly, replacing it with the spare from the rear of the car. All the time he was thinking about this little blonde sitting in the car, he was sure they were cum stains on her bra. And those gorgeous breasts as well, just nesting there for him to view, he couldn’t get the image out of his mind, all he could think was that somebody’s day had been made within the last hour.

Meanwhile, Kelly was thinking of the black man she had sucked off earlier and how that black man had made her day. Here was another black man, maybe it was her turn to make somebody’s day. After all, the young black man changing her tyre was black so he must have a big one! She giggled to herself, she was still horny.

With the tyre changed, he returned to the open window to inform Kelly that the tyre was changed and she shouldn’t have anymore trouble.

“What do I owe ya mister?” She asked all knowingly.

“Don’t worry about it young lady, its my pleasure to help out a good looking young lady like yourself”.

“Maybe I could help out a well hung black man like yourself then?”

Immediately he was in the window with one hand at her breasts while the other shot up her skirt and began fingering her. He gasped as he realised just how wet she already was. As he leant into the car, Kelly began whispering into his ear, detailing what had happened to her back at the airport and how it was the first time she had ever tasted black meat. The guy at this stage was on a raging hard on, here he was, feeling up this little blonde on the side of the road in a parked car!

He took a quick glance, and seeing that the coast was clear, he opened his pants and let his meat fall out, he then stuck it through the window of the car while he leaned against the roof. Kelly got to work and straight away began deep throating his large cock. The cum from her previous encounter was acting as a lubricant in her throat allowing the black cock to pass through her pink lips and down her warm throat.

The young black man groaned as he felt himself stiffen. Kelly instinctively brought her mouth up to his cock head and awaited what she craved. Taking the head into her mouth and resting it on her tongue, she began little flicks on the underside of his cock, sending him over the edge. Keeping her mouth firmly fixed over his cock, she felt his warm fluid burst through into her mouth, filling it up. She gulped and gulped at the sperm, swallowing as much as she could before her mouth couldn’t hold anymore.

For the second time that day, cum guzzled from her mouth and began to drip from her chin down to her chest. She squeezed every last drop out of him before she finally removed it from her slick mouth. The guy closed up his pants and bent down to have a look at her. He laughed when he realized that he had also left his mark on her black satin bra.

“Hey lady, you wanna do something about what you’re wearing” he said.

“No, I just gotta learn to swallow properly, that’s all!” and with that she drove home.

Develish
Develish
33 Followers