Kelly's New Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was there someone else here?" I asked.

"You are such an incorrigible slut," he laughed. He was right; the thrill and risk of the suggestion of someone watching had made everything else more intense for me, frightening but powerful. And I again felt him gently smoothing the juices from my pussy down to my asshole. I never knew I had so much lubricant to work with.

Then he added a trickle of warm oil. It did feel good. Actually, I don't know whether it truly felt erotic at that point or if it just felt good because it was such a contrast to the tenderness of my cunt and my poor, sore tits. I lifted my knees as far as the bonds would allow to give him access.

I wasn't complaining. It was no longer my choice in any case. His fingers massaged the oil against my anus, and pressed. I felt him probe then at my asshole, and his finger pushed inside a little, and he remained still until I got used to it. Then he slowly massaged me there. Although I had never let him go up my ass before, and he had always stopped with a little light rimming on the outside, I quickly got used to what he was doing. It didn't feel so bad.

And then his finger left me and something else, a little harder, was slowly coming into me, and spreading me wider. "What is that," I asked abruptly. I had never wanted anyone to penetrate me there, and what he had just done with his finger was farther than we'd ever gone. This was clearly a big step up even from that.

"Hush," he said. I started to protest again. "Shut up!" he barked, and this time he slapped my sore left breast. Oh, the sting leapt into it, and I yelped. With the focus of my attention on my poor nipple, he pushed whatever the hard thing was so that it went up my asshole. I heard it pop into a space inside of me, and I could feel how it spread me wide. It was lodged there, it wasn't moving, and I felt amazingly full.

I tried to catch my breath, thinking it would hurt. "Relax," he said. "That's a butt plug. As you get used to it, you'll probably like it." He paused. "If you don't, it's not important." I didn't know whether I would like it. I wasn't at all sure about it. I recall thinking that I hoped he didn't ruin the wonderful evening that we'd had so far.

I wondered what had happened to my husband. The gentle man he was wasn't going to give me a break at all. I was tired, sore, and now my ass was stretched open. But like he said, I gradually noticed that the feeling was not unpleasant. It was nice to feel full. It felt like his cock in me, or that big cock extension, except this was not in my pussy.

And now John moved the bonds on my ankles and had me raise my knees higher. My legs were still bound wide apart. He wanted to caress my ass cheeks. With my legs drawn up so far, he could have access to as much of my flesh as he wanted. I was overexposed again.

It began to feel as if the plug was connected to the nerve endings in my pussy, too, and I was starting to get turned on yet again. There seemed to be no end of surprises, both in what happened to me and in how I responded.

His hand brushed me back there, and I heard something click. The butt plug began to vibrate. It was a gentle hum. I think I moaned. I felt the small vibrator return to my vagina. Neither vibrator was intense, but they were working against each other, and I could feel the motion of the universe slow as everything seemed to point to my center.

In the room I could hear moving around and the motion of cloth, as if he was getting dressed. I thought I heard whispering again. This time I tried to pay attention to see if I could make anything out. I couldn't

"Think about getting fucked really deep, Kelly," John said. It was the first time he had used my name since I'd picked him up from the dealership! I felt so grateful and happy to hear him say my name again. But then I heard him walk across the room, and the door opened.

"We're going down for a drink. I'll be back later. So whaddya think, folks?"

"John, who is it?"

He didn't answer me, but I could hear people answer him in the hallway.

"When, John?" The door shut. "Don't leave me like this."

I heard him talking with someone as he moved away from the room. I heard a woman's voice, and then another man. Had they been here, or had he just seen people in the hall and used them as another way to keep me on edge? I wondered how he knew that I would not only be fearful but would also enjoy taking risks with my body in public. I certainly had not known it.

It had been a night of discovery. Right now I was rediscovering, beyond the soft hum of the vibrators teasing my anus and my pussy, and beyond the silence of the room, more of the parking lot noises that I had noticed on the way in. I wondered again if there was anywhere I could be seen from, and if anyone was looking at me.

I was certainly, and increasingly, discovering things about my friendly vibrators! They were on low, and I found that if I remained very still, I could separate their feeling.

In my ass, the hum was muffled because it was inside of me, but it was insistent, and it felt very, very good to have it pressing not only against the outside of my anus but all the way up inside of me to where I felt so full. It wasn't going to be enough titillation to make me cum, but as sensitive as I was from all the sex earlier in the evening, it was plenty to keep me on edge and wanting release. It reached through my anal wall and into my pussy.

I discovered that if I rolled my hips in a circle slowly the butt plug stimulated other nerves, and the vibrator in my pussy pressed against spots that seemed even more sensitive. They were very pleasant sensations. I wondered if I could make myself cum.

If not, by the time John returned I would be ready to do anything to cum or, especially, to have him make me cum. Maybe he could make me cum with his cock once more before we went home.

The blindfold forced me to focus on the sexual need in my body: the tingling of my nipples, and my chafed pussy becoming aroused, and the vibration in my ass. It felt as if all of the other stimulation of the evening, not only John's passion and everything he had set up, but all the people, real or probably imaginary – the whispered voices, the little boy and the waitress and the woman and man in the restaurant watching, the kids in the car, the saleswoman and the hostess, the people in the parking lot – had not been separate experiences but were accumulating as part of the most powerful sex I have ever experienced.

It felt like we were building toward some point that was still ahead. I hoped John knew it was time to cum again, to make me cum again.

When I heard the door open softly, I don't think I even thought about other people. I started asking "Ohhhh, where have you been? Please? Please let me cum? Pleasepleaseplease."

The thought crossed my mind of what someone would think if it wasn't John. Actually, I don't recall actually caring what they would think but only caring that he or someone would actually fuck me again. Hard would be nice. I heard clothing being removed. I felt and heard my bonds being released.

"Don't do anything, anything at all." It was John's voice. "Unless I tell you."

He picked me up, and the motion made the butt and pussy vibrators touch places that they had not touched before, and I moaned. He turned me over onto my stomach. He got behind me, he spread my legs again, and he dragged me so that my legs, from just below my knees down, were off the edge of the bed. He stood behind me and told me to get up on my hands and knees.

He was fondling my ass and slid his finger down as if he was going to push it into my ass along with the butt plug. He stopped for a moment. "You have the most magnificent ass," he said. I was nearly out of my mind with lust, panting in shallow breaths and enjoying how my abused breasts were swaying beneath my chest, the pull of their weight adding to their sensitivity and to my arousal.

I wondered if he were going to fuck me in the ass. I would certainly try, but it was my pussy that really wanted attention. I love it doggy style. Even though it doesn't touch my clit, he gets so deep inside of me that I feel completely full. With the butt plug I had been imagining how complete the experience would be. I flexed my cunt muscles, trying to perform that exercise that often felt good when I came, but I wasn't getting myself over the edge. He slowly removed the vibrator from my pussy and ran it around my lips.

"Your pussy is winking at me," John said. "Put your face on the bed. And hold on."

He dropped the vibrator onto the mattress. He pushed his cock into my cunt from behind, not rough this time but not hesitant either. It was doggy style, the position I have always loved most, and he began a smooth, regular motion, not slow, just a man determined to fuck me good. But he was also determined that we would climb and cum together.

"How did you get so hard again," I moaned.

"Remember? I didn't cum last time," he said. "I saved it for this. I hope you're ready to go for awhile."

"Oh yes," I said. "Oh very fucking yes."

I didn't realize, because I have almost always been the one on top when we have sex, that when he stands on the floor to thrust into me, he has more control and stamina. He moved steadily in and out of me, going deep on each inward thrust and then pulling out almost completely each time and then pushing himself back in. In my lust, I tried to make him go faster. He slapped my ass, hard, and ordered: "Follow me, slut."

So I picked up his rhythm and prayed I would cum soon. His motion was smooth and continuous. "Please. Cum. Please Please Cum Cum." I moaned into the blankets on the bed. He was gradually stroking harder so I had to hang onto the covers, onto the mattress. I tried not to move away from him but instead to push my butt back into his groin with each of his thrusts.

There was no vibrator in my cunt this time, just manflesh, hot and rigid, and I could feel him moving and imagined the purple cockhead flaring and creating friction the entire length of my pussy. The blindfold was still over my eyes freeing me to concentrate on each sensation fully.

The wetness we both were secreting was combining to make me slick and warm. The thought came into my head of a river we know where round stones rise above the surface and warm in the sun but are always covered with damp, slippery moss and a sparkling spray of water-in-sunlight that rushes past and swirls in dark pools.

I used my pussy exercise again, tightening my muscles and trying to time my grasp to each of his thrusts. It was not just for him but also for me. Each bit of tightness made the sensations more powerful. I was trying to suck his cock with my pussy, to milk it and to pull his cum into myself.

He began to let himself go. He crooned: "This is sooo good, Kelly. You're so good. So fucking gooood. Goooooood." All I could do was moan.

He picked up his pace, making his fucking more insistent, more powerful. He reached around me to squeeze my tender breasts but then held to my hip bones so that I would not slide away. Then he grabbed my hair again with one hand because, I found out, he needed his other hand free. He had picked up the little vibrator from the mattress.

I heard it even before he touched me with it. I felt myself coming closer to orgasm, and he was beginning to tense like he might be ready to cum too. The vibration in my ass was keeping every nerve in the center of my body stirred, and the little vibrator in his hand rose between my legs and suddenly landed, first on my mound, then on the inside of my legs, and then it came to rest on the hood covering my clit.

"Ohhhh my Fucking Gawd," I was calling out, over and over and trying to catch my breath.

He was thrusting into me as hard and deep as he could. I could hear his groin and his balls slapping against my thighs and butt cheeks. I raised a hand behind me to touch him, and as I held his balls they felt huge, and they tightened and drew up tightly against him, and I could feel, as his cock thrust deeper into me, him getting still harder and more swollen. He ground down his cock into me as far as he could make it go, trying to split me in half I think. When he hit my cervix I was so turned on that it mixed with my passion instead of hurting me. I came and came.

I could hear myself whining with the intensity of my pleasure. I heard and felt him start cumming. He pounded into me with a groan, and then he held his breath. Then I heard him roar from deep inside, and I could feel his hot sperm flow on the inside of my cunt, filling me more and more with each of his thrusts. Oh, the heavenly, gross noises our fucking made! He timed each thrust of his cock into my cunt so that he would be deep inside me for each spurt of his cum. And it felt to me like he would cum forever.

His sperm mixed with my own juices, and I could feel it seeping from my cunt. There was a trickle on my leg, and I knew it would be dripping onto the bedding. He had stopped moving, but he was still throbbing inside of me. The way he had cum made me feel like I was having sex with some guy in a porn movie, not John. It was fantastic, and our orgasms didn't quit but seemed like they had joyfully taken possession of us.

The last I recall, he was still inside of me with his cock still pulsing in my pussy, the butt plug humming, cum seeping out of me and the little vibrator caressing my labia. I'm sure I lost consciousness again.

Probably it was only a few minutes later I became aware that the vibrators were gone. The blindfold was off. My inner flesh was so sensitive, but the little aftershocks of lust were still trickling through me. We were both lying on our sides.

He had his head between my legs, and my head was resting on the inside of his thigh, and I placed my fingers and lips around his wet, shining cock. He was kissing me and gently licking all of the tender flesh he could reach until that, too, became so sensitive I just couldn't stand to be touched for awhile, even with such tender love. I licked him clean – another thing I had never, ever done – and kissed him, feeling so much love for him. I felt like crying and would have, maybe, if I'd had the energy.

He got up then. I could hear water running in the bathroom. I was exhausted. He picked me up and carried me, and I put my arms around his neck and my face in the place between his collarbone and cheek. He had started the whirlpool. He lowered me, ever so gently, into warm water. He had put bubble bath in it, and I could feel oils. He washed me. I could think of nothing to say. He washed me and rinsed me with warm spray from the hand shower. He helped me to stand, and he dried me with towels that smelled fresh. He left for a moment and I could hear the microwave running on the in-room bar. He returned, picked me up again. I sensed purpose again in him.

"Now what, John?" I asked.

"Now I let you know how much I love you," he said. The covers were turned down on the bed where he had spread a large bath towel. He laid me on it. Oh my, it was warm. He had warmed it in the microwave. He reached into the microwave and took out another big towel. He placed it over me, and it was actually hot. What a pleasure!

The microwave ran again. He took a small bowl of warm oil from it, and he began to massage my temples, my shoulders, and he folded the towel down that he had covered me with. He very gently massaged the oil into my neck and breasts, and over my stomach into that soft skin that he loves to caress so much.

Each time he moved to a new spot he said: "I love you, Kelly." And then he moved the towel back up to cover me and began rubbing my feet with the warm oil. When he folded the bottom of the towel, he massaged my legs and finished once again with my pussy. He was caressing me again! Incredibly, I felt my lust begin to move, but I was so very tired.

He helped me roll onto my stomach, and he used the warm oil on the backs of my legs and on my shoulders and on my ass, and I actually fell asleep as he softly massaged me. When I woke up, sun was streaming in the window, and street noises were coming in behind me.

It all came back. I remembered where I was. I felt John's body spooned against my back; his cock – which is usually semi-hard in the morning – was nestled between the cheeks of my ass. He too was awake and was gently stroking my back and around to the soft flesh where the bottom of my breasts swell from my chest. I love it when he touches me there and, more, he loves it. The gentle man I had lived with for so long was back.

I rolled over and took his face between my hands and felt tears come to my eyes: "Thank you," I said. "For last night. For everything."

Now it was his turn to look surprised. "I like hearing you say thank you," he said.

"I don't say it enough." I lifted my leg so the angle would be better and slid his cock into the cleft between my legs. I felt him harden. I wanted to love him then. Even though I knew I was plenty sore, I wanted to give something back to him, and I thought it should be my turn. He kissed me warmly, then with passion, his tongue flicking over my lips, but he pulled out of me. "We'll wait," he said. "You're not to be in charge again for awhile."

He even had fresh work clothes hung out for me, fairly plain things, a blue man-shirt blouse with a button down collar, the mid-calf black skirt I like, a pair of comfortable shoes, fresh bra and panties, my makeup. There were no hose, though.

"You don't need them," he explained. Oh well, I could get by for the day. Odd, that's the sort of thing I usually would complain at him about, but it seemed so utterly trivial and I didn't feel like complaining at him after last evening. I wondered if he noticed a difference. I was going to try not to forget what he had made happen. We ate breakfast in the restaurant, I dropped him at work, I went on to my own office.

As I got out of the car in my parking space, I saw that he had left the duffel bag on the back seat, by accident or intention. I looked at it. I began to reach my hand toward it.

No, I no longer needed to know. It was John's business. He had done it for both of us.

Shortly after noon today, I got another email.

From: John
To: Kelly ________
Subject: After work

I know you're busy. That does not concern me. You will have to make time between now and 2:00 to go out to your car.

I have left a package on the driver's seat. Take it into the bathroom. Put on the lace thigh-hi hose and the shoes I have left.

Take off your bra and panties. No, there is nothing to replace them. This will give you three hours, or more, to feel your naked slut body beneath your clothes and wonder if your nipples or wetness are apparent to anyone else. Don't worry. I will be thinking of you.

I have to pick up the car so you will arrive at the house before me. When you get there, do not go beyond the front hallway. Take off all of your clothes, except the stockings and shoes. Wait for me there.

Open the front door and stand in front of the screen so I can see how beautiful you are when I drive up. When I come in, be on your knees.

Don't tell me you forgot.

John


Oh my.

I could get used to this.

*

With appreciation for the thorough edit by Octavian.