Kelly's Perfect Feet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted her saying: "AMAZING. ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE REAL THING."

A moment later she responded: "OUR LITTLE SECRET..."

After some careful thought, I followed up with: "...TO BE CONTINUED???"

I paced around my room a while, staring at my phone, as if willing it to respond, but there were no more messages from Kelly that night. I had no idea what was to come, if anything. Maybe she would do right by Jim and never mess around again. Maybe she would indulge whatever curiosity might remain. This much was certain: I'd never felt so alive and I had Kelly to thank.

Later that night in my bed, I lay gazing a long while at Kelly's picture on my phone. There was a corner in my heart that ached with guilt for Jim. The rest of my heart, though, was bursting with gratitude for Kelly. I fell asleep with my phone clutched in my hand, and my mind flooding with dreams of another afternoon with Kelly's perfect feet.

12