Kelly's Private Party Invitation

Story Info
The girls are invited to a private party to show off.
6.8k words
4.39
43.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers

Saturday afternoon finally arrived and Kelly hadn't even though about Alex again as her mind was on Kari, what kind of dress she was bringing her and how much she might be able to show off to the at least one hundred drunk and horny guys at this party.

Gary was at the office trying to finish up a few last minute items for a presentation on Monday.

Kelly was in the tub finishing up shaving everything that needed be shaved, she was gently touching her now sensitive clit, she had gotten herself off several times already thinking about what was in store, as she was making sure she had gotten every strand of hair on her most personal place.

When the phone rang, it causing her to jump, splashing water over the edges of the tub. She reached over and answered the phone on the table next to the bath. It was Alex, "are you alone?"

As Kelly struggles to slow her breathing... "Yes, I'm taking a bath" answered Kelly. We need you tonight for an outing we have planned. Kelly told Alex that she had plans with her husband tonight. Alex was almost demanding that she change her plans, when Kelly told him that he needed to let her know a little ahead of time next time.

He said "ok, next Friday night we will be expecting you, and don't bother to wear anything you don't want!" And he hung up before Kelly could say anything. Her mind was again racing as she tried to imagine what he had planned for her. Thinking back to her night at the Rave Party where several hundred people saw more of her that anyone had ever had in her entire life. Her fingers returned to her clit as she was about to release another orgasm. It didn't take long and her body shimmered as her body teased yet again this afternoon.

Stepping out of her bath there was a knock on the door followed by the door bell ringing several times, breaking her train of thought as she was admiring her big boobs in the mirror. She wrapped herself in a regular size towel as she ran to the door. When she looked through the spy glass there was Kari with what looked like a clothes bag in her hand.

Kelly opened the door to let her in, "I was in the neighborhood and figured I would drop off a few dresses for you to try on for tonight."

"My God you look flushed, did I miss something," Kari asked.

"No, I was just in the bath, getting ready to tonight."

"Good, I have some dresses for you to try on, come on into the living room and take off that towel." Kelly went to close the blinds and Kari stopped her, tossing the bag on the sofa, hey baby if we are going to turn you into a slut, it is all or nothing. Kari pulled the towel from Kelly's body allowing her firm "D" breasts to be exposed as well as her smooth legs and pussy.

Kari just stared at Kelly's body, "are we trying on dresses?" asked Kelly.

"I'm sorry, it's just, well, my God why have you been hiding that body?" Kari asked. Kelly blushed again and picked up the bag with the dresses. The first was a little; I mean little very short black number with a deep V neck halter type thing with a collar that was kept closed with velcro behind her neck to keep it up over her boobs.

The next one was a red dress had a plunging center to well below her belly button with thin straps that tied behind her neck but longer than the black one, because it plunged so far down.

The third one, Kelly picked up, "there is no back to this one", and just a very loose knitted skirt at the bottom, the front was two inch panels of the same knitted material that also tied behind her neck.

Kelly slipped on the black dress, as Kari stared once again, the black material now fitting like a glove became sheer, and her breasts strained to stay in the dress, the "V" stopped a few inches above Kelly's belly button. Exposing ample cleavage, "walk for me", said Kari.

Kelly walked to the kitchen and back again, "Oh My" slipped from Kari's lips, the dress was showing her smooth lips from under the dress and she was just walking across the room. I think this is it, but try on the red dress. Kelly stripped off the dress and pulled on the red one, it was open completely down the center to well below her belly button with thin straps that tied behind her neck that had to be tied snug because she was so vertically challenged, if not her pussy would be showing from the center of the deep plunge. It was longer than the black one, because it plunged so far down.

Oh no said Kari definitely not for tonight. "Take it off," Kari instructed. "Here this one," Kari handed her the small cream colored lace one. Kelly, stepped into it and tied the thin strings behind her neck. She looked back, her ass was completely on display, and the front panels of the dress struggled to keep her nipples covered, not even containing her boobs, the loose knit had her totally on display.

"Yeah that's for a different event too; I just wanted to see what it looked like on you, Bob loves this one on me, but it is for very special parties." As soon as Kelly had pulled the dress off, Kari took it from her and stuffed it back in the bag, leaving the first dress she tried on. I have to go, we will see you in a few hours and left out the front door leaving it wide open as cars passed and neighbors worked in the yard across the street. Kelly walked to the door and slowly closed it looking to see if anyone had noticed her.

Later that's evening Gary was just finishing getting ready as Kelly emerged from the bath room in the black dress Kari had dropped off earlier in the day. Gary stopped dead in mid-sentence, looking at his almost naked wife in a sheer dress and her tits about to burst from the deep "V" running almost to her navel.

He tried to ask, "what are you wearing with that dress?"

"These black heels I think will be very sexy with it, what do you think?" asked Kelly.

"No, I mean like under it I can see your nipples through that material and if you twist a little I'm sure one of them will slip out that dress and I can see you, your, you are clean down there!" stammered Gary.

"This is a private party and this is what Kari brought me to wear and I have nothing else, so you better hurry and quit gawking, Kari and Bob will be here any minute." She told him.

Kelly headed down stairs to wait for Gary to finish getting ready, and for Kari and Bob to arrive. Kelly went to the frig and pulled out a bottle of Zinfandel and poured herself a full glass of wine to calm her shaking hands and legs.

She had never been so bold and outspoken toward Gary concerning what she was going to do. As she strolled into the living room she caught her reflection in the full length mirror in the hall. Oh my, no wonder Kari was staring. Her small frame, topped off by her very large breasts, in this dress were incredible, almost indecent! As she was turning about looking at herself, she felt a bit of warm excitement come over her body. She was looking at her round ass when she heard a vehicle pull up in the drive way.

Kelly yelled for Gary to hurry up, as there was a knock on the door. Kelly downed the last bit of wine and answered the door to find Kari standing there in a yellow knitted dress that was laced up the front starting above her belly button, barely containing her ample breasts; the back plunged down the back almost to her ass crack. It was very apparent that was all she had on as well. Her dark nipples were actually poking thru the loose knitted material.

"Come on you guys," yelled Kari, "we got to get going." Gary came down the stairs; he didn't know which one of the near naked ladies to stare at.

The girls headed out the door and that was when Kelly saw the open jeep sitting in the drive way. This is going to be fun, Kelly thought to herself, as Bob watched Kelly's chest jiggling wanting to burst from the dress. Bob slid the back seat forward to allow Kelly access to the back seat. Kelly stepped up on the step, flashing her bare lips to Bob then reached for the handed pulling herself into the jeep, as she leaned down to duck under the roll bar both tits spilled from the dress almost into Bob's face.

As she grabbed them to try and cover up, Kari and Gary were given a close up look at her smooth puffy shaven lips and ass on display. Kelly quickly just spun and dropped into the back seat behind Bob, trying to cover her chest hoping the neighbors hadn't seen her. In the sitting position there was nothing Kelly could do to keep her tits covered. The relaxed material did nothing to hide her large tits spilling out the low front.

Kari told Gary he can sit up front and she climbed into the back seat, giving him a view of her shaven pussy lips and ass as well. Gary climb in and sat next to Bob who said, "This is going to be a fun and interesting night, what do you think," as he started the jeep and shifted into reverse to back out of the drive way.

The ride to the party was for the most part uneventful except that the girls hair blew in the breeze, Kelly kept trying to cover her bare chest on display to the delight of several observant motorist and Bob who had repositioned the rearview mirror to look at Kelly's prefect tits.

As they approached the estate and were driving up the, what must have been three mile driveway, the attendants for the valet parking caught sight of Kelly, as did everyone else standing near the front doors. Kelly attempted to show a little modesty and cover her breasts with little success. When they stopped in front of the huge house, if you could even call it that, looked more like a small castle, the three valets were there to help the ladies from the back seat.

Kelly did her best to cover her tits and tug her short dress down in front of the college boys, but as she used one hand to balanced herself on the roll bar, and step over the front seat, and the other to extend to the young man, her dress slid up her hips and both tits spilled completely out in view of the small crowd of other couples just arriving. The guy helping Kari out also got a view of Kelly's bare ass.

The guy that was helping Kelly, got to see up Kari's short dress as well. They thanked the boys for their assistance and they replied, "No, Thank You!" Kelly straightened up her dress and replaced everything where it belonged. The other ladies watching were dressed in sexy cocktail dresses as well, some a bit daring and one was almost as... slutty as their dress, but not quite.

She had long curly red hair that draped over her shoulders was wearing a tight black dress that laced up the sides with bows at the bottom, it was showing off a bit of side boobage due to the wide spread up the sides, and barely covered her ass cheeks. Though she was only a small "B" chest her body was impressive.

Once inside there were several waitresses in a very short black skirt like the ones strippers wear that show off their asses, they were wearing panties but most of her asses was on display. They all wore thigh highs hit a little higher than mid-thigh and came nowhere near her skirt. Their tops consisted of lace tops with a black push up bra underneath, one near the front door held a tray of drinks to give to the new arrivals. The girl accepted their first drinks of the night.

They all began to make small talk with the several friends Kari and Bob knew, most of the men talking to Kelly's and Kari's tits. Kelly was doing a good job of walking slowly, no bending over or twisting and remaining in her dress, only tugging when she would feel the bottom of her cheeks being exposed.

After about an hour, Kelly asked for the ladies room and Kari lead the way down a hall. As they entered a rather large room on the left they were greeted by a male attendant, he directed them to one of the many stalls in the large restroom obviously built with big parties in mind. There was a room with at least eight personal stalls and at least as many sinks with perfume and makeup for the ladies and cologne for the men, yes it was a unisex rest room.

After they finished their business they headed back out to the main room, but their husbands where no longer there. They went to the bar and got glasses of wine to sip on while they looked for their husbands. As Kelly reached for her wine glass her right tit slipped from her dress giving the bartender a nice tip for his troubles, "hurry back." he told them, and Kelly returned her tit to her dress as they turned to mingle some more.

As they moved among the mostly male crowd, pulling down their skirts every so often as they rode up as they walked, several groups of men stopped them to talk, ogle their tits and order them fresh drinks. The wine was very good and the two girls were drinking more than their share.

Kelly was beginning to become very giggly as they continued to be the center of attention in the main room. To the point she was beginning to not notice her nipples being exposed to the men, talking to her tits as she was crossing and uncrossing her arms as she talked, her dress bunched up on one side to the point if she took a step it might pop to her waist. Kari noticing Kelly's lack of modestly growing, used her hand to smooth on Kelly's hiding dress hem, and told Kelly she needed to see the gardens from the upstairs.

Kari took her hand and led her up a set of the stairs against a wall of the large main room. With a wine glass in one hand and Kari pulling her up the stairs the men below watched as both ladies asses came into view as they ascended the stairs. With every step the dresses got shorter and shorter until plenty of their cheeks were in view of everyone looking up. Kari noticed and gave hers a little tug down and Kelly was to the point she no longer cared. As Kelly's dress bunched up on her hips with every step up the stairs, it allowed her tits to become more exposed from the relaxed material not wanting to conform to her body any longer.

When they reached the top of the stairs, Kelly did cover her ass back up and they headed to the back windows that over looked the property out back. Kelly saw where the loud music was coming from, there was a DJ and a large dance floor had been set up at the base of the steps near the pool with a couple bars scattered around. The gardens beyond the pool and hot tub, was never ending and looked as if they went on for a half mile. To the left was a large barn and stable area.

Kelly finally noticed her reflection in the window, her tit totally exposed and her dress showing her smooth lips, "why didn't you tell me I was showing everything off," as Kelly moved the dress back into place covering up her exposed body. Here I am running around naked for the most part and you are still covered up.

"Untie me then" Kari told her.

"What" said Kelly

"Untie my lace, that way I might show a bit more too" instructed Kari. Kelly just looked at her not sure what to do. Kari then reached up herself and pulled the lace tied in a bow. As she did the dress began to relax and move apart releasing the stored energy of her compressed tits in the knit dress. Her dark nipples moving closer and closer to the edge of the yellow material.

The more Kari breathed the more her dresses top move aside until the edge of her dark chocolate areola were just visible. "Happy now?" asked Kari.

A voice from behind Kelly answer, "Oh yes that is just about perfect".

"Oh my god, Kelly, this is David Cooper he is our host tonight."

"And you ladies seem to have the most..... Attention in the house". He told them. Kelly and Kari just giggled. "Kelly it is very nice to meet you and see you, and I have seen plenty of you already. I need to run and tend to some business, I hope to see even more of you ladies tonight" and he moved on down a hall and disappeared.

"I say we cause a few more distractions and head down stairs to look for the guys. I know you are enjoying the attention, your nipples have been hard since we got here" said Kari.

"I am", she admitted, "I love it when men are trying to talk to us and they are really looking at my body, and thank you for this dress and the encouragement." Gary is now paying more attention to me than he ever has. As they descended the stairs, several men noticed them coming down and the girls could see them nudging the guys next to them as heads turned to watch them. Kelly could again felt the hem of her dress rising and her tits moving more into view, she fought the urge to let it keep going, but she resisted and pulled it back down even though the people below them had gotten a good look at her exposed bare glistening lips.

Kari's dress had also opened up more in the center, exposing more of her nipples, to the point one of her straps was starting to fall off her shoulder. As they reached the landing a man standing near them took two glasses of wine from a passing waiter and hand them to the girls replacing their empty glasses.

"Hi, I'm Carlos I was out front when you ladies arrived, very impressive I must say."

"Well thank you" Kari spoke up, his eyes glued to her almost completely exposed dark nipples,

"Weren't you with the lady in the little black dress"?

"Oh yeah, that is Sheila my wife, she went to the ladies room, she is just a big tease, I was hoping to get her to show off a bit more as you ladies are doing," watching Kari drink her wine, her right nipple complete exposed now along with most of the left."

"Here she comes now," coming across the room turning heads as she made her way toward them. When Sheila got to them Carlos struggled through introduction and handed her a glass of wine.

She said, in a bit of a slur "don't you think I have had too many in such a short time."

"Oh no drink up," he told her, as she turned the glass up.

"My word it is getting hot in here, Excuse us," Carlos said, as he led his wife over to a group of men, her ass cheeks peeking a bit from the bottom of her dress.

They laughed at how drunk the little red head was, "I think we should help him out tonight," Kari told Kelly.

Kelly looked confused, "You know I like to strip other ladies", she grinned. The girls mingled looking for their husbands, Kari's dress moving farther and farther apart revealing more of her boobs, the only thing keeping her dress in place was the lace that had not become loose yet. Kelly doing a better job of keeping herself covered for now. Kari saw one of her husband's female friends across the room, watching both of them. Kari knew she preferred the ladies and decided to give her a treat as Kelly's back was too her.

Kari reached up and released an ear ring, letting it drop to the floor. "Oh My, be a dear and get that for me" Kari asked her. Kelly thought nothing of it and bent over, flashing Brenda and a number of others her puffy lips and rose bud.

When she stood back up her dress was again almost to her hips. Kelly reached to fix it and Kari told her, "leave it be."

"What?" Kelly asked.

"I am teasing a friend, just play along." Kari told her.

Kelly giggled, "I love to tease, especially when I'm showing off!" Kari reached to Kelly's hip, and starts to work her dress higher, moving it to her waist. Carlos comes over next to them, as Kelly starts to reach down.

Carlos takes her hand, "no need my sweat, you can take it off if you desire."

Kelly giggled, "as a matter of fact, if you don't mind," he motions to a friend. The guy realizes Kelly's dress is around her waist; Carlos pulls a camera from his pocket.

"Would you mind," he hands the camera to the guy. Kari moves in front of Kelly and slides the straps off her shoulders and pushed the dress down her thighs, leaving her naked. Carlos puts his arm around her waist as the guy snaps pictures. Kari is laughing afterwards helping her back into her dress. Carlos thanks them and moves on.

Kari tells her, "Your body is so Fuckin Hot, it's a shame to keep it covered up."

They both laugh, "nights not over yet," Kelly tells her.

Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers
12