Kelly's Punishment

Story Info
Another visit to the bookstore.
856 words
3.46
57.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is absolutely true, word for word. The incident was inspired by a story my slave and I wrote for Literotica a month or so ago. Once we wrote it, it just HAD to be tried. Sadly, truth is often stranger than fiction. But I was delighted by her obedience. Incidentally, this is written by the slave herself, in her unique third person reference to her servitude. Enjoy!

Comitissa hadn't been such a good cum starved submissive lately.

Master's cock-slave hadn't been responding to her Owner's far away commands in such a timely manner and had been a little sassy both in e-mail and telephone conversations. Master called last week and said it was time for the "slut's punishment".

" Go to the bookstore and call me when you get there", Master said abruptly on the telephone and he hung up. How is this going to be possible, thought this slave when work at the library starts in a couple of hours and there are a million things to do around the house first? Comittisa tentatively called her Owner back after a few minutes. "Are you there yet?" was the first thing she heard, not even a hello.

"No Master", she replied. She heard her Master hang up the phone.

Comitissa knew the her Master would be very angry if she did not comply with his command yet she knew, had been warned, that the next level of punishment would be to visit the new adult bookstore and suck another cock of a man watching a video. Master told her that she was BECOME a cum-starved cock sucking slut, not just to think and act like one.

Comitissa felt dismayed. She was MASTER'S cum-starved cock sucking slut, no one else's. But it was precisely that comment that got her into this trouble in the first place.

Comitissa raced around the house and quickly gathered her things and got ready to leave the house. As this slut was driving to the store, she thought, "what am I doing? Am I actually going to walk up to a stranger and suck his cock?" She felt embarrassed just thinking about it. She would do anything her Master wanted her to do for and to him, but someone else. Nonetheless she found herself driving to the bookstore, her heart racing and feeling very nervous.

She pulled into the parking lot and called her Master. "Your slut is here".

"Good" her Master replies. "Now go inside and get yourself into one of those viewing booths. Tell the first guy you see that you want to suck his cock." Comitissa replied "yes sir" and then hung up the phone as cell phones were not allowed in the booths. The slave walked up to the counter and asked for tokens to the booth. The man at the counter told her that women were not allowed in the booth. What now, she thought? Feeling really embarrassed and much like the man behind the counter knew exactly what she was planning, Comitissa left the store and called her Master.

"Go back in and ask the store keeper 'why'" was her Master's reply. Feeling rather embarrassed with her face blushing, Comitissa returned and talked to the man behind the counter. Comitissa accepted his explanation and rushed back out to call her Master. Master told her that he was not pleased, but since she had obeyed and it was not her fault that she could not suck a stranger's cock, she may purchase a new toy. Comitissa went straight for a larger butt plug, quickly paid the store keeper and left (hopefully for the last time this day!).

Driving to work, Comitissa called her Master. "Where is the plug?"

"In the bag Master". was this slut's reply.

"Put it in!".

"Master, your slave is driving........"

"Pull over" says Master, "now". Comitissa pulled over, put on her hazards, hopped into the back seat and hoped no oncoming traffic could see her. Pulling the large butt plug from the packaging she told her Master that she may have to put the phone down while she inserts the plug. "Do you need lube, slut?"

"No, Master," Comitissa whispers as she started to insert the head into her ass". Comitissa's mind may have felt nervous, but her body was ready to receive the punishment. Pushing it in, Comitissa moaned this quiet little moan that she always done when something hurts and feels good at the same time. (Comitissa has never been one to vocalize loudly her pleasure, caring to savor it inside like a piece of chocolate). The plug was long and thick and felt oh so good. She started pumping it in and out, in and out, faster and faster. Finally a mind blowing anal orgasm erupted that defies description.

"Thank you Master", Comitissa tells him. Her Master always manages to reward her through her punishment. Just when she felt so very close to her Master, he tells her "you should have asked the store keeper to let you suck his cock and for that you shall receive another punishment........

"Next time you WILL swallow another man's cum!"