Kelly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly giggled. "It turned me on so much knowing that you were watching."

Her skin tingled as Jen brushed her fingers along her side. Kelly rolled over onto her back and Jen leaned over her. Her hand moved to Kelly's breast. Kelly looked down as Jen's finger tips brushed her nipple.

"Oh, God," Kelly whispered.

Jen touched Kelly's other breast and leaned forward. She kissed her.

Steve moved beside her. He touched her arm and then took her hand in his. Jen kissed her again and Kelly opened her mouth to let Jen's tongue slip in. Kelly moaned. Jen touched her breasts as they kissed, playing with each hard little nipple.

She kissed her way down Kelly's body and took a nipple into her mouth. Kelly gasped as Jen sucked on her nipple. Jen spent several minutes kissing and sucking on her nipples before moving down her body.

Kelly spread her legs and Jen moved between them. Jen put her hands on either side of Kelly's pussy.

"So pretty," Jen whispered. "Your pussy is so pretty, Kelly."

Jen didn't tease her the way Steve had. She kissed Kelly's pussy and started licking her. She felt Steve move again. He smiled at her as he let go of her hand and started rubbing her tummy. She smiled back before closing her eyes and laying back to enjoy what was happening to her.

Jen alternately kissed and licked Kelly's pussy. Kelly groaned and arched her back. Steve touched her breast and then pinched her nipple. She gasped. Jen pushed her tongue into her pussy as Steve rolled her nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, my God," Kelly cried.

Steve kissed her nipple and then licked it. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have two people making love to her. She moaned, no longer able to speak. Steve sucked on her nipple. She felt Jen spread her swollen pussy lips with her fingers and then felt her press the dildo against her.

The dildo pushed into her. Kelly cried out. It was bigger than Steve's cock. Jen eased it in and out of her pussy while licking her. Kelly moaned and raised her hips, pushing against the dildo.

Steve bit her nipple at the same time that Jen flicked her tongue against Kelly's clit. She was fucking Kelly's pussy with the dildo, pushing it deep inside her. Kelly cried out again.

"That's it, baby," Steve said. "Come for us. Come for us, Kelly."

"Oh, God. Oh, God," Kelly chanted over and over.

She had never felt anything like this. Her pussy spasmed around the dildo. Jen flicked her clit again. Steve bit her nipple. Kelly screamed and collapsed on the bed, her nipples tingling, her pussy clutching the dildo. Her orgasm rocked her body as she gasped for breath.

12