Kelly's Summer Fun Continues!

Story Info
Things get wilder and crazier on the farm!
9.7k words
4.78
114.2k
136

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

I barely slept a wink that night.

It had been less than a week since I'd come to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle on their farm. In the time that I'd been there I had skinny-dipped for the first time with the daughter of my aunt and uncle's friends, the Pearsons, then with my aunt and uncle and the Pearsons. I was then introduced to a nudist lifestyle. The real kicker was when I got introduced to incest. First I saw the Pearsons with their daughter Kendra. Being intrigued I, and being prodded by Kendra, I had also taken the plunge and fucked my aunt and uncle that evening.

Kendra had also told me that she had been with my aunt and uncle as well. Plus she was going to demonstrate to me something she did with her tongue that drove my aunt and her mother wild.

Not only was it a lot to take in after such a short period of time, it was the anticipation of what lay ahead that kept me from sleeping much that night. I couldn't wait to feel Kendra's mouth on my pussy, and then have my mouth on hers. Or even on her mother's pussy. And, I was SO looking forward to getting to play with Mr. Pearson's big cock.

******

Even though I barely slept I was full of energy when morning rolled around. I literally sprang out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. I was so looking forward to seeing how the day unfolded.

I finished up in the shower and headed out of the bathroom totally naked. I went to the kitchen and saw that a pot of coffee was on and ready. I loved my Aunt Shelly! I poured myself a cup and headed out back and saw my Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank sitting in their chairs.

"Morning," I called out as I walked towards them. I took a sip of coffee and then flashed them a broad smile.

They both greeted me warmly. My aunt even stood up to give me a hug which I graciously accepted and returned. We even shared a soft peck on the lips before we ended out embrace.

I smiled as I watched Aunt Shelly take her seat. The evening before my face had been buried in her pussy. It was the first time I had ever eaten another woman, and apparently I did it all right because I remember getting to taste my aunt's slick cum several times.

Rather than taking my usual place on the grass in between or in front of them, I shuffled in front of Uncle Frank's chair and eased myself down between his legs. I moaned softly as I felt his cock start to harden as it came into contact with my curvy backside.

"So," I said after a sip of coffee. "What's on tap for today?"

Aunt Shelly chuckled a bit as Uncle Frank began to rub my hip with his hand. "Farm animals?" he finally said with a laugh.

"Oh Frank," Aunt Shelly moaned loudly, but she laughed afterwards.

I laughed too and pushed myself back a bit more into my uncle's hardening cock. "That might be a tad too extreme."

"You've handled everything else pretty well," Uncle Frank chuckled as I felt him push his cock against me.

I turned and smiled at him.

Uncle Frank ran his hand up my side and began to caress my tits. "But in truth," he said with a smile. "The Pearsons want us to come over and spend the day with them."

"Oh goody," I giggled as I writhed myself under my uncle's touch. "What time?" I asked.

"Glen will be over to pick us up in his boat at eleven," Aunt Shelly said with a smile as she watched me and Uncle Frank together on the chair.

I took a sip of my coffee. "Is there anything we need to do here first?" I asked in a soft moan.

"Nope," Uncle Frank said softly as he kissed me on my back. "I've grazed the animals already. Other than that it's Sunday and we don't work on Sundays," he finished as he raised his other hand up and kneaded my tits together.

I moaned again and smiled. "Great," I said as I tossed my coffee cup to the side. "So we have some time then?"

A few moments later I was still on the chair with my back to Uncle Frank, but his cock was back up inside my eighteen year old pussy again. Aunt Shelly got out of her chair and knelt in front of us as I rode Uncle Frank. She alternated between licking my clit and placing her tongue on Uncle Frank's cock when it slid out of my juicy pussy.

I moaned with pleasure as I came over and over. Both from my aunt's tongue on my clit and my uncle's cock up inside me. I felt it as I coated Uncle Frank's cock as I continued to ride him. And I felt Aunt Shelly lick it off his cock whenever it appeared.

Uncle Frank grunted loudly and shot another load of hot jizz up inside me, and I moaned loudly as I felt him fill me up. Aunt Shelly was hungrily lapping away as it began to ooze out of my pussy and over Uncle Frank's cock. I put a hand to the back of Aunt Shelly's head and smiled at her. Then I turned my head and beckoned Uncle Frank in for a deep kiss.

******

I hopped back into the shower to clean myself up from my early morning romp with my aunt and uncle. I still had a huge smile on my face. Everything about this felt so right to me. And, of course, I couldn't wait for what was going to happen when we got to the Pearsons' place.

When I came out of the bathroom I noticed Uncle Frank popping a few pills and chasing them down with a glass of water. Aunt Shelly was on the phone as I sidled up to Uncle Frank.

"That's not Viagra is it?" I chuckled.

"No," he replied sarcastically. "It's Advil. My hips and back aren't as young as they used to be."

I smiled and nodded. My uncle wasn't as young as I was, and I could understand the fact that fucking also took a bit of a toll on his body. Yet I was still proud that he was able to get a great hard-on with nothing else than a naked body as incentive.

"Okay," Aunt Shelly said to us as she hung up the phone. "That was Debbie," she continued as she walked over towards us. "Glen is on his way and will be here shortly."

"Great," I said with a big smile. "I can't wait to get this party started."

******

My aunt, uncle and I were all standing naked by the river's edge waiting for Mr. Pearson to arrive in his boat. I was so giddy with anticipation I could feel myself getting wet again.

This was so surreal to me. I had just fucked my uncle and had my aunt's tongue on my clit less than an hour before and I was looking forward to more.

As I stood there taking in the sun, and feeling the breeze go through my hair, I couldn't help but smile. I certainly wasn't a virgin before I got here, but I still couldn't remember ever enjoying sex THIS much.

I had only been with guys my own age prior to this, and while I did like it, there was something so much better about fucking my older, more experienced uncle.

Maybe it was the fact that he was my uncle that made it so much better. I wasn't sure, and honestly I didn't care. As I heard Mr. Pearson's boat approach I took a deep breath and just imagined how good it would be to have his big cock inside me.

We all climbed into the boat and Mr. Pearson gave both Aunt Shelly and myself big hugs. As he released his embrace from me, I smiled at him as I reached down and grabbed his monster cock.

I gave it a soft squeeze and began to stroke it gently. I dug my teeth into my lower lip as I felt him growing harder in my hand. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a coy look. "Maybe you could let my uncle drive the boat?"

"Frank?" Mr. Pearson said without taking his eyes off of me. "You're driving."

Uncle Frank laughed as he got into the driver's seat and got us in motion. I could see Aunt Shelly off to the side smiling and shaking her head as she watched me stroke Mr. Pearson.

I sat down on the soft seat and licked my lips in front of Mr. Pearson's big cock as pre-cum began to ooze out of it. I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock each time some would spurt forth under my stroking hand. I looked up at him and smiled. Then I leaned forward and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could.

HOLY FUCK!! He wasn't just long! He was thick too! I could barely get half his length into my mouth before I almost gagged. But I eventually found a way to work my mouth over his cock without too much trouble. I couldn't take him completely into my mouth, but as I bobbed my head back and forth, I was able to get more than half his shaft into my mouth.

"Consider yourself lucky Glen," Uncle Frank called out over the roar of the motor. "She hasn't even sucked me off yet."

"You don't know what you're missing then," Mr. Pearson chuckled back. "This girl is talented!"

I looked up at Mr. Pearson and gave him a 'thank you' look with my eyes as I continued to work my mouth over his huge cock. I was getting why I liked it so much, just as I did when I fucked my uncle. These older guys weren't going 'oh yeah, baby' and 'take it', nor forcing themselves more into me. They were content to let me go at my pace and THAT'S what made it so wonderfully enjoyable to me.

I wanted to smile at the realization, but with my mouth over Mr. Pearson's big cock that wasn't possible. So I continued to work away on him and moan softly at how right this felt to me.

I felt the boat slowing just as Mr. Pearson shot a HUGE load of cum into my mouth. That almost caused me to gag, but I was happy with myself that I was able to swallow it all without any trouble.

I let out a contented sigh as I let Mr. Pearson's cock out of my mouth, just as Uncle Frank pulled the boat up to the dock. I smiled up at him and he smiled back at me and ran his hand over my hair.

"You slut," I heard Kendra's voice from behind me. "You just blew my dad, didn't you?"

I turned and laughed as I saw Kendra tying off the lines. "Um yes," I replied in a playful voice. "Sorry," I added in a sarcastic tone. I looked back up at Mr. Pearson and released his cock from my hand. I mouthed 'thank you' up to him and he returned the gesture.

Kendra climbed into the boat just as Aunt Shelly climbed out. "Fine," Kendra said with a giggle. "Then I get to blow your uncle," she paused and kissed her father on the lips then headed for the front of the boat. "Hiya Frank!" she said playfully. "Can I suck your cock?"

"Well," Uncle Frank chuckled. "If you insist."

As I climbed out of the boat after Mr. Pearson, I glanced back and smiled as I saw Kendra on her knees working her mouth over Uncle Frank's cock.

******

A short time later Kendra and I were wading into the river. Her parents and my aunt and uncle relaxed back on shore with drinks and were chatting as we each ducked our heads under the water.

"So," Kendra said with a smile as she smoothed her strawberry blonde hair back. "Which did you enjoy more? Fucking your uncle or sucking my dad's cock?"

I playfully splashed water at her, then slicked my own hair back. "Do I have to have a preference?" I asked with a giggle. "I liked both."

"Oh I get that," Kendra smiled as she moved around in the water a bit. "Don't get me wrong though," she continued. "As much as I like sucking and fucking your uncle, nothing comes close to when I do it with my dad."

I stood there for a moment pondering that comment. I think I got it. Even though I had immensely enjoyed having Mr. Pearson's big cock in my mouth - and was looking forward to having it in my pussy - there was a bit more of a 'thrill' knowing I'd fucked my uncle twice. Even though Uncle Frank and I weren't related by blood, we were still related. Hell, maybe it had to do with the fact that the first time, a blood relative - my aunt - was involved in both occurrences.

For some reason my dad popped into my head. Hearing what Kendra had to say about fucking her father was intriguing to me. I wondered if I had it in me to do the same thing.

"I think I get you," I said cautiously. "But I've never fucked my father, so maybe I don't."

Kendra smiled at me and then waded over and put her arms around my neck. "Hey," she said softly. "I don't expect you to fuck your father when you go home or anything," she chuckled a bit. "Although it wouldn't surprise me if you did."

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on her hips underneath the water. "But?"

"No but," Kendra said softly as she raised one hand and caressed my cheek. "I don't hold myself to a higher standard or anything," she continued. "And think that 'I've fucked my dad, and you haven't' or anything," she cocked her head and smiled at me. "I'm just very impressed with how quickly you've taken to everything."

I don't know why, but I leaned in and kissed Kendra softly on the lips.

We stayed in the water in each other's embrace as she told me about the first time she had fucked her father.

"When I guided his cock into my pussy," Kendra said in a near whisper. "I don't know," she shrugged as she pulled one of her arms from around my neck and rested her hand on one of my tits. "I can't describe how it felt," she continued. "I don't know if I have the right words."

Under the water I eased my hands around her hips and caressed her backside. "It felt right, didn't it?" I said with a smile.

Kendra smiled back as she looked me directly in the eyes. "Perfect way to phrase it," she leaned in and kissed me.

As our lips parted I glanced back at the shore. Kendra's folks and my aunt and uncle were all still lounging and having drinks.

I looked back at Kendra and smiled. "So," I said as I cocked my head at her and smiled. "You were going to show me this thing you do with your tongue?"

******

HO-LEE-FUCK!!

After Kendra and I had gotten out of the water we laid down on her big towel. And she went to work. Whatever she was doing was amazing! I lost track of how many times I'd cum in the short time she'd had her mouth on my pussy.

I felt my body writhe as she worked her mouth over me and I tried to force myself to concentrate on exactly what she was doing down there, rather than just enjoying it. My teeth were buried in my lower lip and my legs were over Kendra's shoulders and I rubbed my bare feet over her back as she continued to pleasure me.

I moaned loudly as another orgasm went through me. I think I had it! Kendra had her hands clasped around my thighs and wasn't even using her fingers on me. Instead it seemed like she would get her tongue into a U-shape and swirl it all around my clit. Then every twenty or thirty seconds or so, she'd quickly uncoil her tongue and dart it inside my pussy.

It was fucking incredible! It got even hotter as I laid there and realized Uncle Frank was taking up position behind Kendra, and her mother was standing over my face and smiling down at me.

"Do you think you have it?" she asked me with a knowing grin.

"Oh yeah," I breathed heavily. I glanced down and heard Kendra moan into my pussy as Uncle Frank pushed his cock inside her. Then I glanced back and saw Aunt Shelly getting fucked doggy style by Mr. Pearson. Finally I looked back up at Mrs. Pearson. I licked my lips and beckoned her down to me with my hands.

Mrs. Pearson smiled as she got to her knees and positioned herself over me and then lowered her pussy onto my face.

I moaned into her pussy as I felt the warmth of it envelope my mouth. I gave her a few licks as I continued to writhe with pleasure from Kendra's mouth. I immediately curled my tongue into the same U-shape that Kendra was doing to me, and went to work on Mrs. Pearson's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Mrs. Pearson yelled. "Kendra honey? You are a good teacher!" She ground her pussy into my face and I felt her cum spew onto my chin.

I had my arms wrapped around Mrs. Pearson's hips and had my hands dug into her ass cheeks as I welcomed her pushing her pussy into my face. I continued to emulate what Kendra was doing to me and her mother reacted in the same way I did. By cumming.

Mrs. Pearson closed her thighs around my head and buried her pussy deep into my face and ground herself against me as I brought her to another huge orgasm.

Just as I felt her spew her cum over my chin and felt it running down my neck, I heard Uncle Frank grunt and knew he was cumming inside Kendra's pussy. I came again into Kendra's mouth as I lapped up her mother's slick juices.

Mrs. Pearson reached down and ran a hand over my hair as she smiled at me. She released her thighs from around my head.

I heard Uncle Frank call out to her as she stood up. "Little help, Deb?"

I smiled and moaned as Kendra continued to work her magic with her tongue. I glanced down and saw Mrs. Pearson help my uncle to his feet. I heard her murmur something about a pain-killer she had as he limped past me.

I dug my teeth into my lower lip as Kendra made me cum again. I continued to massage my feet over her back. "You know," I breathed heavily at her. "We might tire these old folks out."

Kendra finally lifted her head and she smiled at me. "You might be surprised," she giggled as she kissed my thigh. "They all have remarkable recovery ability."

I rubbed my feet over her back and smiled down at her. "In the meantime," I purred. "I believe the deal was that after you show me what you do," I pulled my legs off her back and sat up in front of her. "That I get to reciprocate."

"Works for me," Kendra giggled as she shuffled up onto the towel and turned over onto her back. She leaned back and spread her pussy lips in front of me. "I'm anxious to see if my mom was right," she paused for a moment as she looked down at herself. "Although I do have your uncle's cum in me right now."

I gave her a wry grin. "I don't give a shit." I buried my face between her legs and licked at her pussy, tasting Uncle Frank's cum as it oozed out of her.

WOW! I loved tasting my Uncle Frank's cum as I lapped it off of Kendra's pussy. She moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around my shoulders and rubbed her bare feet over my back as I had done earlier with her.

"Come on," Kendra hissed at me as she playfully kicked her heel against my back. "Show my that my mom was right and that you got it," she reached one leg down and traced her toes over my backside.

I smiled as I drew back for a moment. I paused as I looked at her bald pussy. I leaned over again and wrapped my hands under her thighs and pulled her to me. I put my tongue into the U-shape and went to work on her clit.

"Oh holy fuck!" she hissed as I felt her toes clench over my back. "You get it!"

I felt Kendra spew cum all over my chin and I moaned as I continued to work on her clit as she had on mine.

She continued to moan her approval as I swiveled my tongue over her clit, and occasionally darting inside her pussy getting a taste of my uncle's cum every once in a while too. I glanced up and saw her body writhing with pleasure. She her hands clasped behind her head and her back was arched as she pushed her bald pussy into my face. In the background I saw Uncle Frank entering the house, and noticed that Mrs. Pearson and Aunt Shelly were playing with each other's pussies.

I wondered for a moment where Mr. Pearson was, but kept my attention on pleasuring Kendra. That's when I felt Mr. Pearson caress my hip. I moaned into Kendra's pussy as I got up onto my knees and felt Mr. Pearson's big cock graze against my ass cheek. I felt him take up position behind me and without a word he slid his big cock into my hot and juicy pussy.

I moaned even louder as I felt his huge shaft slide up inside me. Kendra hissed her approval and told her father to keep it up because she liked it when I moaned into her pussy. She had reached one hand down and placed it on my head. She smiled down at me as her father pushed his cock all the way inside me. I whimpered my approval and was thrilled to have this big cock all the way inside me. I made a mental note to tell Kendra that I agreed with her assessment that 'it wasn't that bad'.

I felt myself cumming over Mr. Pearson's cock as he slid in and out of me with a wonderful pace. He filled up every inch of space inside my pussy and it shook me with pleasure every time he'd drive into me.

When he got close Mr. Pearson gripped my hips and quickened his pace as he drilled in and out of me. I tightened my grip around Kendra's thighs and began to wail and whimper my approval of her father's quickened pace. She moaned her approval and told me to suck on her clit as she forced her pussy even further into my face.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers