Kelly's Summer Fun Continues!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

"So," Kendra giggled to me. "Now you know. And?"

I giggled as I mimed my head exploding. "But," I sighed with another laugh. "All things considered I couldn't imagine having a better time than I have so far."

"Excellent," she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now," she said as she got to her feet. "Let's get this party started," she walked back towards the others. "Mary?" she giggled. "It's been way too long."

"Oh you little minx," my mother chuckled at her as she spread her legs. Kendra eased herself down and put her face into my mother's pussy.

I glanced back towards the river and laughed. This was surreal. I looked back over my shoulder and admired Kendra's ass as she pleasured my mother. I got up and headed over towards them. Like Kendra said, it was time to get the party started.

I knelt down behind Kendra and kneaded her ass cheeks, then I buried my face between them and started to give her a rim job.

"Oh shit yes," Kendra hissed after briefly lifting her mouth from my mom's pussy. She ground her ass back against me as I worked my tongue over her asshole.

I had never done this before! I was surprised I was doing it and wondered what made me start. But I brushed that aside. Kendra's asshole was puckering under my tongue and I knew I was driving her wild. I managed to slide my tongue inside her and as I did I place a hand against her bald pussy. She was drenched! As I wiggled my tongue inside her I felt her spew cum over my hand.

My mother was moaning, Kendra was moaning and I was moaning. Then someone took up position behind me. The second I felt his cock head enter my wet pussy I knew it was Mr. Pearson. I moaned into Kendra's asshole as he pushed his long, thick cock up inside me.

Mrs. Pearson had crawled underneath him on her back and was sucking on her husband's balls as he fucked my pussy. I glanced over and saw my dad fucking Aunt Shelly doggy-style, while Uncle Frank was fucking her tits.

I felt myself cum over Mr. Pearson's big cock just as Kendra came all over my hand again. GOD! This felt so right!

Mr. Pearson pulled out of my pussy and buried his cock inside Mrs. Pearson's mouth to blow his load. She happily and hungrily sucked him dry. Kendra lifted her head from mother's pussy and turned around and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you so much," she breathed heavily at me when our lips parted. "That was SO good!"

I smiled at her and rubbed my hands over her perky tits. "My pleasure," I said with a smile.

******

After a brief respite, a dip in the river and a fresh round of drinks, things started up again.

I had my face buried in my mother's pussy, showing her how well I had learned from Kendra, while Uncle Frank was behind me stuffing his cock into me. Off to the side Kendra was riding her dad while she sucked off my dad. Aunt Shelly and Mrs. Pearson were lying on the ground, grinding their pussies against each other.

I felt myself cum over my uncle's cock as my mother spewed her slick cum into my mouth. It was surreal, but it still felt right.

******

"Next," Kendra whispered to me as we lounged in the river as the sun began to set. "You have to fuck your dad."

I glanced back to shore and nodded. "Can I ask you something?" I said as I looked back at Kendra.

"Sure," she replied with a shrug.

"How did you know I'd be so into this?" I was genuinely curious. If you had asked even just a month before if I would think about fucking my aunt and uncle, or eating pussy, or going down on my mother, I was pretty sure the answer would have been a resolute 'NO!'.

"Oh hell," Kendra chuckled. "It was a given. Most girls want to fuck their dads, even if they don't realize it."

I felt my cheeks flush. Even though she had no way of knowing it, I had gotten myself off years ago thinking about my father. "Not just that," I finally said. "All of it."

"Oh well," Kendra giggled. "Show don't ask."

I furrowed my brow at her. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"When we first met," she said as she waded towards me. "If I had told you I was fucking my mom and dad, how would you have reacted?"

"Probably with disgust," I laughed.

"Exactly," Kendra laughed back. "But when you saw us all together?" she bobbed her eyebrows at me.

"I was intrigued," I admitted to her.

"Bingo," Kendra smiled at me. "My parents didn't force me into anything. But they did fuck out in the open an awful lot. At one point I was all 'hey, I'd like to do that'," she giggled.

I waded over to her and took her into my arms. I smiled at her as I got the mental image of her interjecting herself into her parents' lovemaking. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. When our lips parted I rubbed her face gently. "Thank you SO much," I whispered to her.

Under the water Kendra clenched my ass and smiled at me. "You're welcome," she smiled at me. "Now, go and fuck your dad."

I glanced over my shoulder and saw my dad sitting there. I DID want to fuck him. BADLY. I dug my teeth into my lower lip then looked back at Kendra. "I'm gonna do it."

She gave me a playful swat on the backside as I turned and headed to shore. "Daddy?" I called out as I crawled down onto the towel. "Can you come here and fuck me please?" As I laid back under the twilight sky I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

I saw Kendra walk by me as I laid there, and a moment later my father was nestling down by my side.

"Are you sure about this baby?" he asked softly as he ran his hand over my damp hair.

"Oh yeah," I cooed back to him. "Very sure."

A moment later my father was in position and I had my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt my whole body - even my pussy - quiver with excitement as he guided his cock towards my waiting pussy.

OH MY GOD!!

When daddy slid his cock inside me it was the BEST feeling in the world! I came right away and loved how my slick goo aided in him getting up inside me. Kendra was right! My dad's cock was outstanding. I locked my feet behind his back and dug my teeth into m lower lip.

"Oh daddy," I moaned. "You don't know how long I've wanted you to do this."

My father leaned in and kissed me deeply and that made me cum again. I put my arms around him and held him against my body. This was SO incredible! It felt so much better than any other time I'd gotten fucked. It was even better than Mr. Pearson and his monster cock, or even my uncle.

And I knew why. It was my daddy's cock inside me. That's what made it so good. The same cock that had spewed cum into my mother's pussy eighteen years prior was now inside the very pussy he helped create.

The loving father who taught me how to ride a bike. The loving father who would push me on the swings at the park. The loving father who danced with me when I was younger and let me stand on his feet. This same loving father was now loving me in a way that I thought all daughters should experience.

GOD! It seemed like every time my daddy pushed his cock into me that I would cum all over his rigid pole!

I pulled my daddy's face to mine and kissed him deeply again. I LOVED feeling our tongues intertwine as he kept pushing his beautiful cock in and out of my pussy. "Oh daddy," I moaned when our lips parted. "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," daddy breathed heavily. "And I have wanted to do this for a long time too,."

I moaned loudly and smiled up at my daddy. I tightened my legs around him and thought of how cool it would have been for him to fuck me when I was younger. I arched my back as I came again. I urged my daddy to go deeper inside me.

He obliged and I came again, even harder than before. My whole body was tingling with pleasure as my daddy fucked my pussy. I could hear moans of pleasure behind us, but I didn't care what the others were doing. I was totally into the moment of getting fucked by the cock that created me.

"Oh Kelly," my father groaned softly. "I'm close."

"Oh yes daddy," I hissed at him as I held his face before me. "Do it!"

My father kept up his motion but he shook his head. "I shouldn't cum inside you."

"No daddy, please," I pretty much whined at him as cinched my legs around him to be sure he wouldn't pull out. "I need to feel you cum inside me. Please?"

My daddy leaned in and kissed me deeply again. The next thing I knew he was shooting stream after stream of his hot cum up inside me.

I drove my tongue deeper into my daddy's mouth as I felt him spurt up inside me. I moaned my approval as I writhed underneath him. This was the most incredible pleasure I had ever felt in my life!

When our lips parted, my daddy and I stared into each other's eyes as we breathed heavily. It was tacit look of thanks and love. And confirmation that this wouldn't be the last time we did this.

My daddy grunted as he slid his cock out of my pussy and then stood up. He glanced back down at me with love in his eyes, and I returned the look. The next thing I knew Kendra squatted down over my face and my mother was burying her face into my pussy.

******

We spent the entire weekend at the Pearsons' place. Copious amounts of sex abounded. As much as I enjoyed all of it, there was still nothing better than having my daddy's cock in my mouth or in my pussy.

After Mr. Pearson dropped us off back at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank's place Sunday evening I went to my room and found the courier package. I ripped it open and read the letter.

A smile crossed my lips as I read it.

'Dear Kelly,

If you've gotten this letter and are still at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank's place then that pleases us. You've been introduced to a wonderful world.

We can only hope you'll be willing to have us in that world with you. We love you so much.

Hugs and Kisses.

Mom and Dad'

I felt warm all over as I folded the letter up and placed it on the nightstand. I walked out of my room and went up to hug my parents. I gave them both a kiss on the lips and then looked at my aunt and uncle.

"Sorry," I chuckled to them with a shrug. "But I think the three of us will be sleeping together tonight."

sds195
sds195
646 Followers