Kelly's Typical Day of Slavery

Story Info
The cum starved slave shares her life.
3.1k words
4.08
99.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those of you who have read "Kelly's Ultimate Adventure" may have wondered if any of it was true. I assure you, much (though not all) of it was indeed, a day in Kelly's life. She is my perfect slave, an unruly little slut who takes my entire attention to keep her in line. What follows is a typical day in Kelly's life of slavery. I have allowed her to share it. If you would like to hear more or follow Kelly's daily life, contact us!

Life as his slave is hard. Very hard. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my master. He completely understands me, completely loves me, and I have willingly given my very being to his rule. But it isn't easy. Though my master is wise and strong and loving, he is also brutal, strict and often insensitive, especially when I disobey. But you know me, I can't help it. I have this disobedient nature about me that I can't control sometimes. For this reason, my Master controls my every waking moment. Well, for that matter, my sleeping ones too.

My day starts around 5 AM. I am required to wake myself quietly at that time, gently get out of bed (on the days I am allowed to sleep in the bed. Often I am forced to sleep on a large and fluffy dog pillow master keeps at the foot of our folsom bed. The pillow is pink with white trim, and about 36 inches square. When I sleep on it, I am required to remain naked, usually chained to the Folsom in some fashion, and never allowed a blanket or sheet. I hate this punishment as I am very cold natured and chill easily.) and leave the bedroom door shut. I am naked always when home so I can't even put on my bathrobe, despite the chill. I spend the next two hours cleaning the house quietly. Our house, a five bedroom three story, is to be spotless at all times. And I mean spotless. Master actually does a weekly white glove test. When the glove encounters any dirt whatsoever, I have to insert the glove in my pussy and wear it for 12 hours. In that state I may not put anything else in my sex. So yeah baby, I keep this house clean enough for the queen of fucking England! So I dust everything, mop the kitchen floor, straighten up completely, put the dishes away from yesterday, and iron his clothes for the coming day. If I was able to find time, I would have vacuumed yesterday so as to not wake him this morning. I actually try to do a lot of cleaning in the afternoon when able, so I can catch an extra hour or so of sleep. Master works strange hours so it is very hard sometimes to find extra time. At exactly 7 AM I bring my Master his cup of steaming English Breakfast tea, with ¾ teaspoon of sugar, and a tablespoon exactly of half and half. I quietly pull the sheets down, and am, everyday, to awaken him with his cock in my mouth.

I love this part actually. As my fans know, I am a cock sucker by heart. I can't get enough of it! I always take his cock in my mouth and just hold it there for a minute or two before he awakes. I like to taste the flavors left from his hard and brutal fucking me the night before. I just LOVE the taste of my ass on his cock. Master always, always, finishes the evening with a hard banging of my ass. But I'll share that later. He wakes, usually before his erection occurs. I then take his cock from my mouth and greet him in the only way allowed, "Good morning Master. I am a cum starved cock sucking slut." With that, he kisses my forehead and bids me to continue while he enjoys his tea. I suck greedily, deep throating him immediately. Sure, I could make the blow job last, but I am now allowed to enjoy my own tea until he cums. And I am always thirsty by this time. So I bring him to orgasm quickly. Master does not mind, because I keep his cum in my mouth and spit it in my tea, the only cream I am allowed! You know, the cum starved part and all....

Master just smiles and relaxes a moment, always teasing me a bit here. See, I've not been allowed to pee yet! Oh no. Nope, I must wait until Master has gone before I can relieve myself. Sometimes at this point, Master makes me drink his piss straight from his cock. I hate this, so it is rare, but times I just deserve it and drink drink drink. When he uses the toilet, most days, I am to go with him, angle his cock while he goes, then clean the last few drops with my tongue. This I like, but the hard stream of straight piss I have to be in the mood for. Alas, I always thank him by saying "Your toilet thanks you for your piss master." See, I'm not allowed to refer to myself in the first person with one exception. Yep, that's the one: I am a cum starved cock sucking slut. The only personal identity I have is as a cum starved cock sucking slave. In every other reference, it is "your cock slave", or "your slut", or "Your Comitissa", or sometimes just "she" or "YCS" if I am in a hurry. I had trouble getting used to this, but now am quite happy with the lack of identity. I live for Him completely. I am nothing without my beautiful master. Just nothing.

I then am allowed to pee, and if all has gone well, even use the toilet; it is into a bucket or even in the backyard if he's really displeased. I then help Master on with his silk robe, and quietly leave him to make another cup of tea for him before starting his breakfast. Here I am actually allowed to do as I please. I am a good cook really. In fact, a very good cock, so master lets me use my imagination for food. I keep it light though today as I know his day is busy and a heavy breakfast may slow him down. Master will sit at the breakfast bar and eat while I sit at his feet and usually take his cock in my mouth again. He'll get hard but I won't suck too much, just leave it there nice and comfy-like. I know master will happily fuck my ass as soon as he is done eating, and I am never disappointed. My day really begins once I get sodomized. I live for it! Well, that and cum. Usually this is right there on the kitchen floor. Master will throw me down and just climb on. No lube, my saliva is more than enough, and fuck it raw. I've been ass fucked SOOOOO many times though, I can handle pretty much anything in my back hole. Master, having just cum in my mouth 30 minutes ago can go for a while, but when he does, I beg for him to cum in my mouth again. Sometimes, well normally, I screw this up and actually say "my face" instead of "your slave's face". That is met with a hard, deep bite to my shoulders or possibly some serious hair pulling. But in the end, he always cums in my mouth, or at least my face. Always. He knows I need it, my personal and only drug of choice is cum. His, yours, anyone's. I then clean up master's cock with my tongue and he helps me up from the floor. He can be so gentle sometimes, so loving, such a dialectic man. His magic really is in his two sides. A brutal, masterful, harsh, sometimes sadistic rapist one minute, the next a gentle loving master. He treats me like a spoiled princess and grants my every whim What I wouldn't do for this man, I just don't know!

Master goes now to check his email while I draw a bath for him. I have to wait to eat after he leaves. I like to light a couple candles for him near the tub, turn the radio on to either the morning show or some music. Usually the morning show though. I'll offer to wash him, but he usually says no and instructs me to sit there on the cold tile while he baths. I do always wash his hair though, letting my long dark hair flow freely down over his face while I do. What do I look like? Oh, sure. Well, I am a tad Asian, just a tad. Mostly my eyes and cheekbones show it. My hair is very long, dark as you would imagine my heritage implies, down to about ¾ way down my back. My breasts are small, too small if you ask me, but master likes them as one wholly fits in his mouth when he bites hem. I am about 5'3", 120 lbs or so. Master requires my nails, toe and finger, to be perfect and painted red all the time. My hips are round and womanly, and my skin the color of lightly done toast. My nipples are large, and protruding. And yes I am shaved.

I then dry master off and put his clothes out for him to dress. I used to dress him, and occasionally still do, but we're long past that kind of vanilla entry level stuff. Master is then off to work, but not before he leaves me instructions for the day. My daytime hours are spent doing various things. I no longer have to work, he makes more than enough for us both. I used to work, before Master came back in my life. Yeah, this cum starved cock sucking slut (slaved to anything anal) used to be a wife, mother, and get this, librarian! I have a master's degree, and considered way above average intelligence, very well read and even very religious. Seriously! I walked away from all that for the chance to serve him. It was a risk, as I once left him some 15 years ago like the confused co-ed I was. I didn't know if he would trust me or not. But I had to try. Life is good and kind though, he too gave up his wife and home, and made this wonderful life and home which we both now enjoy. Anyway, now I do some part time webcam sex acts a few hours a day for some select clients, and see to master's affairs full time. On any given day my orders may be to spend the day writing for Literotica or some of our other sites, attending various charitable fundraisers and women's groups (I like these because I will be required to wear a butt plug when I go!), give the house a deep cleaning, tend to the gardens, or take a day and spend it reading. About once a week he'll be angry with me and will shackle me to the rack or bed, tie me in a closet, or worse. When he does this, life is hell! Well, kinda a nice hell. I'll have clamps on my nipples and clit, a large, large plug in my ass, and a full strength vibrator duct taped (no kidding) to my pussy. I'll be blindfolded and gagged the whole time. I am not allowed to relieve myself, and am usually upside down or standing. This is rough to be sure, but wow, worth it because he comes home horny as shit, and I am the beneficiary of his wrath!

I stay naked when I am home. At most, I am allowed to wear a silk short robe, open and unbelted. I am not allowed any orgasms. It would be unrealistic for master to forbid me from any sexual activity though. My webcam clients demand that I play with my ass and pussy, so I at least gotta fake it for them. (I hope they don't read Lit!)

Sometimes though, I long for the days Master used to make he spend. I was a hard slave to break. My former self, Kelly, was a stubborn and willful bitch Master swore to break. It took extraordinary measures. One day, I was ordered, hmmmm, never told anyone this before. I was ordered to contact an escort service and apply to work there. Escort service. I was so naïve. Master knew what he was doing though, he used to be in law enforcement before he went back to school. He said I was to work for them doing strip-a-grams and private dances. Even that I wasn't about to! But he threatened to withhold his cum and cock from me, I buckled! Master made me swear to go through the application process to the end. He even made me keep my cell phone on in my pocket so he could hear what transpired. So I went. They took one look at my almond eyes and Caucasian complexion and pretty much hired me on the spot. Helps that I'm still pretty young looking. The lady doing the interview asked if I knew what escorts really did, and I answered sure, believing Master. She told me she had to see me naked, and I willingly stripped for her. I danced and really put my heart into it. She laughed and said she admired my eagerness?? Whatever. I took my clothes off for her, and played with my small breasts and hairless pussy for her. She said it wasn't necessary that I touch myself and I thought she meant when on a job. So I stopped and she said get dressed, I was hired. I signed a contract that even said "no sexual contact of any kind is expected or permitted as part of...." Blah blah blah. I had to pay a 75 dollar deposit to cover my first "call", and she gave me a beeper and sent me on my way. I kid you not, the beeper went off two hours later at most! She said she had a special client who would love to see me today. This client was entertaining some business associates and needed some entertainment. Any tips I received were mine to keep, and but since I was new, she wasn't going to pay me for this call. I had to prove myself.

OK, I'm a sexy dancer and cute girl so I knew tips would be plentiful. I took the job, and she gave me the address. It was a hotel in the heart of our large city down south, and I went straight to the room. I wore a red dress, my hair down long and with one single braid. I over did the make up a tad purposefully, donned my pearls, a garter and headed out. There were five gentlemen in the room, so I got excited about the tips. I was scared as hell though. I like nudity, and once told a college professor that I did not understand why we had to wear clothes. (I ultimately had to break his heart too.) But this was really pushing my limits. Master likes to do that, push my limits. I danced for them after a few minutes of warm up conversations and the usual social obligations. They offered me a drink, but it was against my religion, so I just asked for bottled water. They gladly obliged, and asked if I would dance for them. I poured it on too baby. I danced for 30 minutes, slowly removing my clothes. Heels first. Dance. Dress over my head and flung. Danced. A little contact to their laps. Then my black lacy bra. One guy caught it and started to rub it to his face. I guess he was trying to shock me, but brother, he did not know this slave! Some more dancing. Then my thong. I received some applause at that, polite but restrained. But no tips yet. Strange. Then one man reached out and grabbed my tit! He squeezed hard. Before I could slap him or scream, the five guys had all grabbed me!

I was flung down to the bed. Hands were everywhere. Feeling my legs, my pussy, my ass, my tits. My stomach, my arms, my hair, my face. Their hands were everywhere. I tried to protest, to tell them to let me up. But I couldn't get a word out. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and I wondered to myself as to my body was betraying me. Here I thought I was being raped, gang raped at that, and I was gushing pussy juice like a fresh squeezed orange! Next thing I knew there was a cock, a big one, at my face. The man said something clever like "suck it bitch" but I turned my head. He slapped me lightly and I couldn't help myself. I turned my head and went for his cock in a heartbeat! I swallowed it like my master's cock and went crazy on it. I sucked and sucked. Before long, I had a cock in my mouth, one waiting to be sucked, one in each hand, and one pounding my pussy for all it was worth! I was being raped and loved every minute of it. Each man fucked me, and came in my mouth. I sucked and fucked and fucked and sucked like a woman possessed. I really wanted one in my ass, but knew I could not cross that boundary. Master has ALWAYS been very specific. My ass was his, and his alone. But I enjoyed the rape most willingly. I lost count of how many times I came that day, at least 10.

When what I thought was a gang rape was over, I laid there exhausted, covered in cum and sweat. The gentlemen dressed and one came over and said the strangest thing. "You are better then we were told you would be. Worth every penny. Here, this is for you." And he handed me 300 dollars! Only then did it occur to me what an escort service was really about. Master had threatened some months before to "pimp me out" if I kept doing something or other stupid. And damn him, he did! I was now a whore in deed as well as name. Wanna hear the most bizarre though? I couldn't wait to go to work tomorrow! In the end, Master won. He always did. He had broken Kelly's will completely and I was now his perfect cock slave. What wonders the future would hold after that day!

(cont. in chapter 2)