Kelly's Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, babygirl," he suddenly murmured as he diligently kneaded one breast. "You're a fucking wet dream come true."

Kelly moaned in ecstasy, her pussy instinctively gripping his rock hard cock. Opening her eyes, she saw Bobby stroking his erection, a look of pure lust in his eyes and she smiled. Her shamelessly enjoying a big cock surely made a hot sight for her uncle's eyes! With a wicked smile on her lips, Kelly bent over as best as she could in the reduced space and latched onto her uncle's cock with hungry lips.

"Oh yeah, baby... that's it... suck your uncle's cock! Yeah, suck it good!" Jeff growled as he slowly pumped himself in her, unable to control his body at such an erotic sight. His hand easily found her head, and led her movements.

Kelly moaned, Bobby's cock deep in her mouth. She lovingly sucked it for a short while, before letting it slip between her luscious lips. Then, holding the swollen meat securely between her hands, she looked up.

"Ummm... uncle Bobby, uncle Jeff... will you two fuck me hard?" her pleading tone only served to fuel the fire in the men's veins. Then, Kelly glanced over her shoulder at the man on whose cock she was still impaled, her eyes big and purposely innocent. "I love your cock, uncle Jeff... it's so big, and it feels so good in my little pussy! Will you fuck my ass too? I can't wait to have you deep inside me, stretching me wide!"

Bobby grinned at her words, satisfaction glowing in his eyes. Kelly knew exactly what to say to drive a man crazy, and even as she tempted Jeff beyond the point of no return, she never let go of Bobby's cock, which she lovingly stroked with her soft hands. Bobby then looked up at Jeff and saw that he wasn't immune to Kelly's seduction. His eyes were stormy, and it was a miracle he didn't take her ass right there and then to teach her a lesson. Instead, he disciplined her by pinching her nipple.

"Don't worry," Jeff growled, "I know exactly how to deal with little sluts like you."

That said, he slid out of her, gritting his teeth at the drag of her flesh as he moved, as if she refused to let him go, having grown accostumed to his size in her. Maybe that was it, for Kelly meowed wantonly at the sudden emptiness.

"Get up, slut," Jeff ordered, swatting her ass enough to leave a red mark there. "We've not even started with you yet."

Her core tingled at those whispered words, and Kelly found herself unable to stand the wait until Jeff fulfilled his promise. Even as those thoughts ran rampant in her mind, Kelly was very aware that Jeff stood behind her, with no other way out until she and Bobby stood up. However, she wasn't in a hurry, so she gave her uncle's cock a few generous licks, arching her back to offer Jeff an unspoiled view of her young, wet pussy. She knew she played with fire, but hell... she had never wanted to get burnt to badly before!

Jeff admired the pink, flawless flesh of Kelly's pussy as her lips toyed with the swollen tip of Bobby's erection, moaning sensuously all the time. Her hips bucked, whether voluntarily or not, he didn't know, but he was enthralled by the sight of that young flesh parting before his eyes. It beckoned to him, and he wasn't that strong of a man to resist it. Rubbing his cock, Jeff slid two thick fingers inside Kelly's tightness.

Her little cry was the most lustful music to his ears. She was so wet, that she hungrily took his fingers within her as far as they could go, swinging back and forth to fuck herself with them.

Bobby's cock slipped from Kelly's mouth with a plop followed by a long moan. She loved a good cock in her mouth, but Jeff's thick fingers distracted her. Giving her uncle's cock one last loving lick from his balls to the tip, Kelly finally let go of him and turned to Jeff, her eyes smoldering.

"Want to taste your pussy, babygirl?" Jeff asked lowly as his fingers managed to sink into her even deeper. "Wanna clean yourself off my fingers?"

Kelly nodded enthusiastically, her ability to speak clouded by the intense lust that burnt within her. This time, she had no time to complain when Jeff left her pussy; taking his big hand between hers, Kelly took his fingers deep in her mouth, sucking on them as she would on a hard cock.

Jeff had seen many of the things Bobby and Kelly had done together, but nothing could compare to the reality of this sensual young girl licking her pussy of his fingers. He couldn't care less if he didn't get it up again for days after this, but this girl... she was getting herself the fuck of her life today!

"Up now," he said, taking his fingers from her bewitching mouth, and this time, he meant it. They either left, or Jeff wouldn't stop until he flipped her over the table and fucked her hard.

Kelly swallowed hard at the lustful gleam in Jeff's green eyes. They promised her the greatest pleasure she'd ever experienced, and she instinctively knew he could provide it.

It took her a while to stand up and when she did, her legs wobbled a little. As Bobby threw some money of the table, Kelly readied herself to leave. Not that much could be done, though... her thong, ripped to shreds, formed a heap of white lace on the floor, and some of her juices had pooled on the seat, an unmistakable proof of what had happened there.

Then, looking down at herself, she realized that anyone who looked at her would notice the blush of a freshly fucked woman, and the glow of anticipation for what was yet to come. That, and the reddish marks of the men's rough hands on her fair skin. However, knowing all that, and in spite of the juices trickling down her thighs, Kelly was more than eager to leave the café. A promise had been made, and she couldn't wait until it was fulfilled.

Bobby stepped aside, and then he and Jeff escorted her niece out. The looks they got from some of the customers made him smile. Most likely, they had been anything but discreet in this little adventure. Some of those were offended looks, but others, most of them, had an appreciative shine to them when they fell on Kelly, her sensuous body and, above all, those lips so obviously reddened by the intrusion of a hard cock.

They exited the café quickly and soon reached Bobby's car. The moment he slid into the driver's seat he could see, through the rear view mirror, how Kelly and Jeff wasted no time in the back seat. His niece, like the little slut she was, expertly straddled Jeff's hips, capturing his mouth with hers with a long moan. Smiling, Bobby started the car; as much as he loved watching Kelly riding his friend's cock, Bobby wanted some of that pussy himself, and he wanted it soon.

In the back seat, neither Kelly nor Jeff noticed when the car started to move. All Jeff could think of was the horny little slut in his arms, and the way her sensual body wriggled, rubbing herself against him.

"Umm... your cock feels so big, uncle Jeff!" she murmured hotly in his ear as her hips danced above his, pushing her bare young cunt against his jean-clad hardness. Straightening her back a little so she could look at him in the eye, she slowly rubbed herself against his bulge with torturing slowness. "It feels so good!"

Jeff growled at her wanton display. Moving his big hands to her slender hips, he held her in a secure grip against his hardness, rubbing it against her and torturing her with the scrapping fabric.

"You like that?" she didn't answer. She just rubbed herself against him with a long moan. "Yeah... you do, you little slut! But I want more... I want you to suck my cock, Kelly."

Kelly felt a shiver rolling down her spine, her eyes fixed on his. One thing was taking his dick in her pussy, but her mouth... no matter what, she could feel her core tingling at the though of tasting that thick piece of flesh.

"What are you waiting for, Kelly? Jeff wants you to suck his cock, and he wants it now."

Bobby's order caught her by surprise, and Kelly knew instinctively that his commands weren't to be argued. With her eyes fixed on Jeff's, Kelly shimmied her way between his legs and the seat behind her. Once kneeling at his feet, and with the most submissive look she could muster, Kelly slipped the top of her dress down, baring her full breasts for him.

"Oh, baby..." Jeff mumbled, his eyes fixed on those supple breasts. Enthralled by the sight of her cherry red nipples, he took one between his fingers and teased it until it hardened into a tempting nub.

"You like my breasts, uncle Jeff?" Kelly asked, taking her hands to her breasts and playing with them. Jeff nodded and she barely hid her smile, pulling an innocent look instead. "I want to play with them... and your cock."

Jeff smiled. With an almost evil gleam in his eyes, he promptly unzipped his jeans, allowing his hard cock to spring free. His actions were rewarded with an appreciative cry from Kelly, and the hungry look in her eyes made him grin.

With a submissive glow in her gaze, Kelly positioned herself until his dick was nestled between her breasts. His flesh was so hot, so hard, that when she moved her chest left and right, his swollen meat scorched her, leaving a little stain of precum there where it touched her. Then, pressing her tits together, she surrounded his stiff cock with her soft flesh and fucked Jeff with them.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, uncle Jeff?"

Jeff stared at Kelly after her question. His dick, swollen and hard, poked his head out through the juncture of her tits, to then disappear when she moved up. Her lips, moist and parted, only awaited for his approval to capture his flesh between them, and they moved closer and closer to his cock with each downward motion. He had never had something like that done to him, and the fact that Kelly, so young, sensual and submissive was the one doing it, only served to arouse him even more.

Her big eyes and flushed face, in contrast to the sinful image of her making love to his shaft with her breasts, was the most erotic sight ever. But the moment she lowered her head and the tip of his erection brushed her lips, staining them with droplets of his precum, Jeff lost it.

"Take my cock in your mouth, Kelly," Jeff ordered. "NOW."

Kelly smiled, pleased with his words. Then, securely gripping his thick flesh in her little hand, she swiftly engulfed half his length in one go.

The muttered curses that escaped Jeff's mouth couldn't have been stopped. Ever. His cock, sensitive and aroused, twitched at the hot wetness of her mouth and his first reaction was to grip her brown hair tight and keep her there, sucking his dick in that hypnotizing way.

Kelly moaned, lapping at Jeff's cock and collecting his precum in her tongue. God, it tasted so heavenly! It tasted sinful and forbidden and it compelled her to suck even harder. As soon as she felt Jeff's fingers tangling with her hair, she felt him pushing her down, forcing her to take more of his hard cock in her. It wasn't that easy, though. His girth was more than she was used to, but her instinct and experience showed her the exact way to relax the muscles in her throat with a delighted moan. Jeff was by no means gentle. And she loved it that way.

Kneeling in that reduced space, trapped between those strong hands holding her firmly by the hair and Jeff's thrusting hips, Kelly could do little but take the thick cock, but the submissive nature in her was overjoyed. What could be better than a big dick sliding down her throat? Nothing, considering the tingle in her pussy.

All worries of experimenting any pain at Jeff's intrusion were soon dismissed the moment she felt in her nose the unmistakable tickling of his pubic hair, and all that filled her was a burning desire. Jeff had determinedly stuffed her mouth and throat full of his hard, thick meat, and kept pumping and moaning. Kelly reveled on the feeling for a long moment and then, with a slowness meant to torture him, moved her head up, applying suction as she did. When she, for the first time in long minutes, allowed that beautiful piece of cock to leave her mouth, Kelly looked up at Jeff, submissively licking her lips to let him know how hungry for cock she was.

"Ummm... you're so big, uncle Jeff..." she murmured and then posed a kiss on his tip as she stroked his length. "I love the way your big cock fills my tight pussy, how it feels in my mouth... Ummm... will you fuck my ass? Uncle Bobby says it's so hot and tight, he could spend his entire life pounding my little hole."

With a wanton look, Kelly took the swollen head of Jeff's erection in her mouth, teasing it for a little while before letting it plop out of her red lips.

"I can't wait to give you my ass, uncle Jeff... I want you to make me your little slut in every way!"

Her words could have tempted a saint. Luckily, neither Bobby nor Jeff fit in that category, and what Kelly had said told them how badly she needed them.

"Oh, I'll sure fuck your sweet ass, honey," Jeff murmured fervently as he grabbed a handful of brown hair in a tight grip. "I'll fuck it until it aches!"

He gave her no time to smile or reply; as arousing as the words coming out of her luscious mouth could be, she could put it to better use and suck his aching dick.

Nothing else was said and Kelly, fueled by Jeff's cries and curses, along with the sudden invasion of her drenched cunt by two of Bobby's fingers, devoted herself to the swollen meat in her mouth. With a strength that surprised her, Jeff held her captive as he pumped into her mouth, wanting this little girl to waste not a single drop of the cum that boiled in his balls.

Kelly, enthralled by those fingers teasing her soft pussy, threw herself at the task of giving Jeff the best blow job he had ever experienced with all her might. She could feel him swelling and twitching as she engulfed his throbbing length in her mouth, followed by Jeff's strong hands keeping her there as he murmured.

"Yeah... it's coming, babygirl... oh yeah, you little whore... take it all!"

Kelly grunted, for those words were promptly followed by a jet of hot and abundant cum trickling down her throat as her juices overflowed her tight cunt. Jeff's thrusts became erratic, but by no means more shallow, and his cock impaled her mouth long after he had emptied himself. Yet, when he tried to slip his now limp dick from her mouth, Kelly refused to let it go with a little moan, keeping it there until she had licked him clean.

Bobby slid his fingers deep inside her and stroke her in that spot he knew drove her wild. Fuck, he could barely believe what he had witnessed! Yes, these had been his intentions when he, after discovering the slut Kelly was, had showed all his material to Jeff. But this... fantasies could never match this arousing reality! Watching, and above all, listening as Kelly sucked Jeff had been so erotic that it was a miracle Bobby hadn't spilled himself in his jeans.

"Come on, you little slut... let Jeff's cock go, babygirl," Bobby said softly as his fingers left her tight core and moved to her swollen bud.

Kelly grunted, her mouth full of cock, and Jeff, now recovered, smiled lustfully.

"Quite a fine slut you've got here, Bob," he said. "I wonder if she can actually take two cocks fucking her hard."

Without letting go of him, Kelly looked up, her hazel eyes glowing with a determination that was enough answer for him.

This time, Bobby gave her niece an order she couldn't disobey. Allowing Jeff's cock to plop out of her mouth, Kelly gave him a wanton look before glancing at her uncle over his shoulder.

"I want to be fucked... now!"

Bobby and Jeff shared a knowing look over her head and after giving her clit a tweak, Bobby gave Kelly's ass a swat that made her moan.

"Let's go, then."

Kelly was overwhelmed by a sudden rush of heat when she heard those words. Somehow, the whole situation hadn't seemed completely real until now, and it not only scared her a little, it also aroused her to a point she hadn't known before. A picture of Bobby and Jeff pounding her pussy and ass with those big cocks flashed through her mind and she almost moaned out loud.

Kelly only noticed her uncles had exited the car when she sensed their eyes on her, so delighted she was by the images her mind gave her. Noticing their smoldering looks, Kelly regained some of her teasing self and, with a little smile, swiftly got rid of her dress. Then, naked, she stepped out of the car, sending twitches to their dicks as Jeff and Bobby leered at the sight of her round, tight ass, jiggling ample breasts and long legs that sheltered a tight pussy between them.

Knowing their eyes were on her, Kelly decided to play with them a little. Walking around the car, she lightly brushed the hood's metal with the tip of her fingers.

"Ummm... it's warm," she murmured with a smile. Then, leaning forward, Kelly allowed her breasts to touch the hood and let out a little cry. "Oh, it feels so good!" And it was true; her nipples instantly hardened in response, something neither Bobby nor Jeff failed to notice. Aware of the way she held their attention, Kelly grinned. "I wonder how it'll feel in my hot pussy?"

Suddenly, before the men could even blink, Kelly climbed on the hood, moaning loudly as she did. Jesus, it was better than she had expected, it was... heavenly! The warm metal tickled her sensitive flesh, sending jolts of electricity to her red nipples.

Jeff and Bobby had a hard time believing their eyes. There she was, naked and horny, sensuously gyrating her hips against the hood, out in the open and careless as to anyone who could see her. Jeff looked around and regretted no one was there; he would have loved to see how people reacted to the sight Kelly made.

And fuck, she had to be the most erotic sight ever! Mouth parted and red with lust, legs spread wide, hands teasing hardened nipples, and a wet trail of juices there where she rubbed her tender and aroused flesh against the hood. Jeff, still unfamiliar with Kelly's habits, could do little but stare as his hand absently stroke his hardening cock. Bobby, however, knew exactly what to do about it, and reaching inside the car, he grabbed the camera he always kept handy in case occasion arose and he could snap some sexy shots of his attractive niece. Like this one, for example.

"Yes, babygirl... you're so fucking sexy!" Bobby growled in admiration as he captured the moment with his camera. "Give me that pussy, come on... let us see how wet you are."

"I'm so wet, uncle Bobby!" Kelly exclaimed wantonly as she pinched her nipples.

Bobby smiled.

"I can see that, Kelly," he growled, his eyes fixed on her glistening pink flesh. Then, with an almost evil gleam in his eyes, he murmured, "Do you want more, babygirl?"

"Oh, yes! Much more!" Kelly answered, her voice low and sensual as she bucked her hips.

"We'll give you more, then," without taking his eyes from the camera, he said to Jeff, "Go get the car started. Let's give this slut something else to think about."

Kelly fixed her big, purposefully innocent hazel eyes on Bobby. Oh, yes... he loved it when she acted like a whore! And what was even more important, she loved it herself! That's why she spread her legs even more, wanting to spoil none of the view of her young pussy, already looking forward to her fans' comments on the Internet.

However, all conscious thought escaped her the moment Jeff started the car and the engine purred to life beneath her, teasing her swollen clit like the most effective of vibrators.

"Oh, God!" Kelly screamed, her hips bucking wild.

Fuck, she loved it! The warmth, the vibrations, all combined were a powerful stimuli to her wanting femininity. Far too concentrated on the pleasure she experienced, Kelly forgot all about her uncle capturing her discovery on video.

Inside the car, Jeff discovered he possessed the means to tease this sexy little girl into submission. Pushing the gas pedal as far as it would go, he got the engine roaring and Kelly screaming in delight. Enthralled by the wild pleasure, Kelly responded to it by pressing her clit to the hood and tugging at her red nipples as she moaned.