Kelly's Uncle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, as soon as it had started, Jeff let go of the pedal, making the engine decrease its powerful roar into a purr that made Kelly growl in frustration. She humped her hips feverishly, wanting to make the most out of the soft vibrations, but it wasn't enough, and she looked up at her uncle.

"Uncle Bobby... please!"

Her pleading tone got him smiling wickedly.

"It's not me, baby..." he responded, shaking his head. "Ask uncle Jeff nicely and maybe he'll let you cum."

A frustrated little meow escaped Kelly's lips. Glancing over her shoulder, she stared into Jeff's eyes with her most submissive look, unable to stand more of that maddening torture.

"Please, uncle Jeff... make me cum... I'm so hot and so wet... don't you wanna see your babygirl cum hard?"

Jeff's cock twitched at her words and her pleading tone. Her eyes burnt with desire, her cheeks flushed, and her ass wriggled incessantly. Her lips, still red from his abusive cock, parted with a sensual little moan. How could he say no to her?

With a wicked grin, Jeff pushed the pedal and the engine roared at its fullest, sending Kelly into a powerful and instant orgasm. Screaming with its sheer intensity, her hips bucked wildly as she came, Jeff never letting go of the pedal so the engine tortured Kelly's sensitive pussy until it couldn't take any more and she collapsed on her back. Only then did he turn it off.

Kelly could barely breathe. Her mind, blank after such a wild orgasm, was free of thought. Prisoner as she was to the sensual pleasures her body could give her, one of her hands absently cupped her breast as the other found its path to her young, drenched cunt.

"Yes, you little whore," Bobby grunted in admiration as he moved closer to her, capturing each of her actions with his camera. "You never get enough, don't you, babygirl? That's it, touch your pussy... feel how wet you are... how eager for a big cock to fuck you."

His words brought a long moan to Kelly's mouth, amazed at how quickly he could restart the fire inside her. Looking straight into the camera, Kelly took her hand from her pussy to her lips, hungrily licking her fingers clean of her juices. Jeff, now out of the car, replaced her hand with his, easily finding a way inside her.

"Fuck, she's still trembling!" he exclaimed in admiration at the muscles convulsing around his fingers.

"Uncle Bobby, uncle Jeff," Kelly spoke suddenly, her voice soft and wanton. "I want your big cocks in me... please, fuck me!"

With a satisfied grin, Bobbie lowered his camera and pinched one of his niece's hard nipples.

"Go upstairs and put your white outfit on. We'll be right there."

Kelly smiled. With her uncle's assistance, she got off the hood and went inside the house, her entire body buzzing with anticipation. God, she was so hot, she could almost feel those big cocks penetrating her!