Kelly's Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, love?" Bobbie asked thrusting back, loving the feeling of his niece's ripe body in his arms. Kelly nodded and then threw her head back, their hips now matching each other's movements. Taking her earlobe in his mouth, Bobbie asked. "You want me to fuck you, baby girl?"

"Please, uncle." Kelly moaned and Bobbie stood up. Grunting in disappointment at the absence of his body, Kelly stood up as well and followed her uncle upstairs to his room, her pussy tingling in anticipation.

Entering in his room, Bobbie gave her ass a playful squeeze before instructing.

"Sit on the bed while I get some things ready."

Kelly obeyed and then her eyes grew wide when her uncle took a camera out of the closet and set it on a cupboard next to the bed.

"What... what are you doing?" She asked fearfully and Bobbie smiled. Walking up to her, Bobbie sat down beside her and swiftly slipped his hand between her legs to tease her pussy.

"I'll tape it, baby girl... Doesn't it turn you on thinking that your uncle will be stuck here alone once you go, watching this tape and thinking of how good it was fucking you??" Bobbie whispered while kissing her neck.

Kelly wouldn't be able to say no to anything he asked her right now; not with his finger circling her clit and his tongue teasing her neck.

"O... Ok." Kelly stammered and Bobbie grinned. Posing a deep kiss on her lips, he ordered.

"Kneel on the bed and let me undress you."

Nodding, Kelly kneeled on the bed, giving the camera's red light a quick look and then deciding to ignore it. Throwing his tee-shirt aside, Bobbie then untied the robe's belt and softly parted the garment, staring at her naked body with greedy eyes. Full breasts, tiny waist and a dark patch of brown hair covering a delectable pussy Bobbie would fuck for the first time. What could be better than that??

Sliding the robe down her shoulders, Bobbie's hands moved down to her breasts and cupped them before tugging at her nipples making her moan.

"Take them in your mouth..." Kelly begged hoarsely and Bobbie obeyed. Leaning forward, he took one pert nipple in his mouth and sucked it before nibbling it. In the meantime, his hands moved down her back to cup her ass in his hands, kneading the soft flesh with delight before moving one hand to her pussy to touch her clit.

"Uncle Bobbie!" Kelly exclaimed, pleasure taking over her as her uncle teased so many soft spots at once. She didn't notice it, but Bobbie maneuvered her in such a way that now her back was turned to the camera. Grinning as he suckled on her nipple, Bobbie parted her ass cheeks with his hands from behind and let the camera have a good view of his niece's virgin pussy. It would be the last time anyone saw it like that, so Bobbie wanted to have a memory of Kelly's little virgin cunt before she left the condo.

Sighing in pleasure, Kelly arched her back as one of Bobbie's long fingers entered her while his thumb teased her clit. Her hips bucked a bit and a sharp cry escaped from her mouth, but Kelly smiled, enjoying the pleasure her uncle was giving her. Still grinning, she reached down between their bodies and took his hardening dick in her tiny hand, gently squeezing it in return.

"Fuck, baby girl..." Bobbie grunted in delight. His cock was almost ready for her, but he wanted to have a sample of her heavenly mouth once again. As he straightened up, he let Kelly's nipple plop out of his mouth and then told her to lie on her back. Bobbie handed her a thick pillow and Kelly grinned widely, thinking she was finally getting what she had wanted for so long, but her eyes grew wide when instead of kneeling between her parted thighs, Bobbie straddled her head. His prick was just inches away from her face thanks to the way the pillow lifted her head and Kelly looked up in confusion. Leaning forward, Bobbie rested his hands somewhere above her head and his cock inched even closer to her mouth. "Suck me, Kelly. Suck me now!" He ordered.

Kelly moaned at the pleasure his words gave her. Moving her hands, she cupped Bobbie's butt in her palms and softly led his dick into her mouth with an appreciative grunt. It easily slid halfway in and Bobbie groaned, thrusting his hips slowly so more of his hard meat entered in his niece's hot mouth.

Bobbie closed his eyes, his head thrown back in a low moan. His hips kept thrusting his cock into Kelly's mouth and the more he moved, the more of him slid into her. Bobbie could feel Kelly relaxing her throat muscles as he moved forward and then moaned when she applied some suction on his cock as it slid out. It was so good that he increased the speed of his thrust and was ready to cum in his niece's mouth when he realized that something much better waited for him: her tight, virgin pussy.

Looking down between them, Bobbie moved his hips backwards and his dick slipped out of Kelly's mouth with an audible plop.

"Uncle Bobbie..." Kelly murmured wantonly. "Give me your cock... I want it in my mouth!"

Bobbie grinned at the actions of the slut in his bed. Laying down beside her, Bobbie slipped a hand between her thighs and circled her clit lazily as he spoke.

"I'll give you more than that, my dirty cocksucker." Bobbie grunted in Kelly's ear as she pushed her hips against his hand. "I'll make you scream for me to fill your tight cunt with my dick!" Bobbie added and Kelly cried out loudly when he pinched her clit, almost taking her to another orgasm.

"Uncle... Please..." Kelly mumbled, her eyes fixed on his with lust beaming on them. Leaning forward, Bobbie gave her a slow, deep kiss and then grunted in pleasure when he tasted himself in her tongue. Pulling back, he took her hands in his and then helped her kneel on the bed once again, this time facing the iron headboard.

Moving behind her, Bobbie moved his big hands to her full breasts and kneaded them as he made Kelly lean forward until she was on all fours for him. Instinctively, Kelly's hands gripped the headboard, bracing herself for the intrusion of his big meat in her. Bobbie saw that as he nibbled the back of her neck and grunting, he decided that he couldn't take anymore of this sweet torture. He needed Kelly's pussy and he needed it now!

Straightening his back up, Bobbie reached for the bedside table to get a condom but Kelly's voice stopped him.

"No, uncle." She murmured and Bobbie looked down at her curiously. Kelly bucked her hips back against his and his shaft brushed against her swollen lower lips. "I'm covered... I want to feel you in me."

Bobbie's cock swelled even more at the prospect Kelly offered him. He now got the chance of not only fucking her cunt for the first time, but he also got to feel her around him with no intrusions... Grunting, Bobbie ran his hands up and down Kelly's back and then leaned forward to kiss her shoulders.

"If that's what you want, that's what you'll get, slut!" Bobbie said as he grabbed his cock in his hand and teased her entrance with it, first posing its tip against her and thrusting forward just a bit, but never entering her.

Kelly was beside herself. She could feel the wide, thick tip of Bobbie's dick threatening with entering her aching womanhood, but never succeeding. Grunting, she decided to take matters in her own hands. Kelly waited until her uncle posed his dick on the entrance of her vagina and moved his hand away and then, gripping the headboard tightly, she moved her whole body back and his big, hard cock entered in her virgin pussy with one quick, hard move.

Kelly threw her head back as a loud scream escaped from her lips, half in pain, half in unbearable pleasure. Her uncle's dick was long and thick in her tight little pussy and she could feel him filling her to capacity. Nonetheless, after a few seconds, the slight pain began to give way and a great need she had never felt before boiled in her cunt, spilling throughout her body making her pant. Taking advantage of her immobile uncle, Kelly moved forward, Bobbie's cock softly sliding out of her pussy.

Bobbie gasped for breath as he also gripped the headboard. Kelly had caught him off guard and now he was breathless with the feeling of her pussy squeezing him as tightly as no other ever before. Kelly was hot and wet and so tight that it felt as if she had a hand gripping his cock, keeping it inside her. He didn't want to move, the feeling of being completely seated within her was far too nice to spoil it, but when his niece moved and his cock slid halfway out of her pussy, Bobbie threw all caution to the wind and began thrusting into her warmth.

Kelly moaned loudly when Bobbie roughly slammed his dick in her. Bobbie's shaft threatened to split her in two with its girth, which was a bit too much for her tender pussy, but the little pain she felt was the price she willingly paid to have Bobbie in her.

They settled into a nice rhythm for a long while; long, slow thrusts coming from Bobbie welcomed with low, submissive grunts from Kelly. Every time her uncle slid into her, Kelly would push her hips back, allowing him to enter her so deeply that she was sure she could feel the tip of his long, thick cock brushing the entrance of her womb.

Bobbie teased his niece with a lustful grin. First, he roughly pushed his dick inside her, filling her to capacity and remaining there until Kelly gyrated her hips against him impatiently. Then, he slid his cock almost completely out of her until nothing but the tip of him remained in her pink pussy. In that moment, Bobbie released his grip on the headboard just to look at the union of their bodies with a satisfied grin. The thick, fat tip of his shaft stretched Kelly's pussy to its limits, the strain of her delicate flesh noticeable around his dick. Reaching around her, Bobbie mercilessly teased Kelly's clit, but he kept his cock almost out of her.

Then, with an evil grin on his lips, Bobbie slipped his cock out of Kelly, an audible plop filling the room as he stared at his niece's now gaping cunt. His finger kept circling her swollen bud showing no mercy. His cock ached for her pussy, but he wanted her to beg for his dick.

"Uncle Bobbie... Mmmmmm..... Please.... Please!!!" Kelly exclaimed, her hips bucking wildly under his hand.

"What is it that you want, Kelly?" Bobbie asked, a wicked grin on his lips.

"I'm about to come, uncle... I want your cock... I need you cock!" Kelly panted, hoping it was submissive enough for him. She needed his cock and she needed it badly!

"Beg me, slut!" Bobbie said through gritted teeth as he pinched her clit between his fingers. Kelly cried out in pleasure and it took everything in her to keep her orgasm from overtaking her. Once she regained her breath, Kelly exclaimed.

"Fuck me, uncle Bobbie! Fuck me hard! I'm your slut, fuck me as one!"

Bobbie grunted, his cock twitching in his hand. Aligning his dick with her pussy, he leaned forward and as he gripped the headboard, he murmured in her ear.

"You fucking slut... Uncle Bobbie's gonna make you beg for cock from now on!"

As soon as he finished that sentence, Bobbie slammed his dick into Kelly's pussy with such a strength that he pushed her forward on the bed.

Kelly cried out in pleasure. His thrust had been so rough and so fast that it was all it took to make her come. With a loud cry, Kelly allowed her orgasm to take her over threw her head back, enjoying the feeling of her cunt clamping her uncle's pussy as he brushed his stubble against her soft neck.

Bobbie groaned when he felt Kelly's pussy tightening around him. A second later, her cunt had such a strong grip on his cock that he couldn't hold himself back any longer. With a loud grunt in Kelly's ear, Bobbie spilled his cum in his niece's pussy, moan after moan going through their bodies as each jet of his semen hit Kelly's now sensitive insides.

It took them a long while to gain their breath back. All the while, Bobbie remained inside Kelly, enjoying of the way his niece's cunt kept gripping him in aftershocks long after her orgasm, letting him know how strong her pleasure had been. Beneath him, Kelly felt her legs weak as her cum and her uncle's semen leaked from her swollen pussy lips down her thighs. It felt so good to have Bobbie's cock deep within her that Kelly vowed herself that it didn't matter if she didn't see the light of day for the rest of her holidays; all she would do from now on was spend all her time with that glorious dick either deep inside her tight pussy or in her mouth.

In the meantime, Bobbie was thinking the same. His mind was busy coming up with things he could teach to his niece in these next few weeks. As he did, one of his hands left the headboard and made its way down her body until he cupped one ass cheek in his palm. Kelly shivered under his touch and Bobbie grinned. Right now was the perfect time for Kelly's next lesson.

Kelly grunted in disappointment as Bobbies slid his cock out of her pussy. She could have sworn that after he had squeezed her ass cheek his dick had begun to swell once again, so she couldn't understand why he had pulled out of her when they could still have so much fun.

Taking a deep breath, Kelly sat on her heels and looked around to see where Bobbie was. She found her uncle looking for something in the closet and disappointment pooled in her lower stomach.

"What are you doing, uncle Bobbie?" She asked with a low voice. "Are you getting dressed? Didn't you enjoy fucking me?"

Bobbie turned to her with a grin in his lips. Kelly gave him a confused look first and then smiled when he saw the silk scarf on her uncle's hands. Having heard stories about playing with scarves or cuffs before, Kelly couldn't wait to see what he had in mind.

"You are amazing, baby girl." Bobbie answered as he came close to her. Taking her face in his big hands, he gave her a long, slow kiss as their tongues played together. One of his hands founds its way between her thighs and Kelly meowed in response to the feeling.

Still smiling, Bobbie pulled back and commanded her to kneel on the bed once again. This time, he had her resting her head on the pillow and then, taking her hands, Bobbie bind them to the headboard right above her head.

"What do you have in mind, uncle Bobbie?" Kelly asked, her voice tinted with fear and lust.

Bobbie admired the sight before him. Kelly's butt was high in the air and her legs were spread wide, ready and willing for her submission. What mattered the most to him, her ass was completely exposed and she had no way to move away, no matter what he had in store for her. Grinning, he slid his hand over his back and down to her butt, slipping one finger between her parted ass cheeks to play with the puckered rosebud sheltered there.

"You just relax, love. Uncle Bobbie's gonna make you feel good, isn't that what you want?" He asked and when Kelly nodded, Bobbie grinned. "Good girl... Now close your eyes."

Kelly obeyed and Bobbie moved around. Opening the drawer of his bedside table, he took a tube of lube out of it and opened it, spreading most of it generously on his cock, sure that he was going to need it. Then, kneeling on the bed, he moved until he held Kelly's hips on his hands and his now hard cock was aligned with her virgin butt. Reaching his hand below his niece's body, Bobbie played with her clit for a few seconds until Kelly relaxed and then, he swiftly slid the hot head of his dick in her tight ass.

"Uncle Bobbie!" Kelly exclaimed in dismay, not quite believing what was happening to her. Bobbie's cock was partially impaled in her virgin butt and it felt like a burning log in her tight opening. Kelly suddenly remembered that one of the guys she had allowed to finger fuck her one night in the backseat of his car had played with her little puckered hole, but this was something else!

"Shhh, baby girl." Bobbie murmured, his finger circling her clit as he slowly pushed more of his cock into Kelly's body. Leaning forward, he spoke in her ear. "Uncle Bobbie wants to fuck your tight little ass... Don't you want to please me?"

Kelly grunted in pain. She moved her hands, but she soon discovered that her uncle had been incredibly thorough when tying her down to the headboard; no matter how hard she tried, there was no escape. Kelly had to submit to her uncle Bobbie's burning cock and let him fuck her butt.

But then something happened. Bobbie buried his shaft in her to the hilt and remained motionless for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of her tight hole stretching around him to welcome his intrusion. Kelly bit her lip. The more Bobbie stayed there, the more pleasant the feeling became and after a few long seconds, Kelly found herself shyly bucking her hips back against Bobbie's groin.

Bobbie grunted in delight when his niece humped back at him. The little slut liked it! It had certainly taken her a while to accept his cock, and just when he was beginning to think he'd have to pull back, Kelly grunted softly and threw her head back.

"Fuck me, uncle Bobbie... Oh God, your cock feels so big in my ass!" She exclaimed lustfully.

Bobbie grinned at her words. Leaning forward once again, he gently bit Kelly's shoulder as he retrieved his hand from her clit. Moving his fingers to her pussy, he toyed with her entrance for a while, his cock still deep in her ass.

"Does it feel too empty here, love?" Bobbie asked sliding just the tip of his index finger into her now dripping cunt. Kelly pushed against his finger, causing his dick to go even deeper in her butt. Grunting, she nodded. Bobbie kissed the back of her neck. "I can put something in here too if that's what you want."

"Oh, yes!" Kelly exclaimed. Without withdrawing from her butt, Bobbie reached over to his bedside table and grabbed a box. Taking it out, he put it on the bed and then took a big, black realistic dildo. Smiling, he showed it to her niece.

"You like it? I keep this here for special girls like you, love." Bobbie said lowly. "Slutty girls like you who need it in both holes at the same time."

Kelly's jaw dropped open at the sight of the dildo. It was almost as big as Bobbie's dick, maybe 8 inches long and 1 ½ wide, which made it just a bit smaller than the burning cock she had deeply impaled in her ass. Bobbie moved it near to her mouth and Kelly took it in, giving it a few sucks before her uncle pulled it out with a loud 'plop'.

Kelly grunted in disappointment. Fake or not, she loved to have a cock in her mouth, but when she felt the huge dildo sliding in her quivering cunt, her grunt was due to a very different reason.

"Oh, YES!" Kelly exclaimed. Once Bobbie buried the dildo deep within her snug womanhood, he flicked a little switch at the bottom and it began to vibrate, causing Kelly's knees to almost buckle in pleasure.

"You slut!" Bobbie grunted when he saw Kelly's reaction. Grunting, he grabbed a hold of her hips and began to fuck his niece's virgin but very hungry ass.

Kelly moaned loudly. Two cocks were deep inside her, one buzzing and sending her to oblivion and the other ramming her butt like no one before. Her uncle was certainly doing a thorough job of deflowering her ass; after having his dick buried in her for so long, her hole was now loose and willing, and he either rammed his cock hard and fast or he would slowly enter her, teasing Kelly beyond belief.

Bobbie smiled, his hands moving to Kelly's shoulders as he pumped his cock in her. He could feel the vibrations of the dildo through the thin barrier of flesh separating her ass and pussy and it was an added feeling. Not that fucking his own niece wasn't exciting enough!

Kelly was everything Bobbie had ever dreamt of. She was willing to try anything and she never complained. She had hesitated a bit at the idea of taking a cock up her ass, but she was now riding it like an expert. Looking down between their heated bodies, Bobbie could see the way his dick stretched Kelly's butt and the sight was even more exciting that before. For God's sake, he had held this girl on his knees when she was little! Bobbie grinned lewdly at the idea that the next time he sat Kelly on his knees, it would be for a different reason...