Kelly's Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pumping his hard cock into her, he could feel her ass twitching around him. Running his hands down her body, Bobbie took Kelly's breasts in his hands and began to knead them, pinching her pink nipples in the process.

"Mmm... Fuck me, uncle Bobbie." Kelly begged pushing her hips back against him. "Fuck my ass... Cum in me... Make me yours!"

Bobbie grunted at her words. The idea of leaving his mark in this lovely girl was irresistible, but he had already marked more than she would ever know. Bobbie hadn't certainly been the first one in her mouth, that luscious mouth that would drive a man insane with lust, but he had been the first man entering her sweet and tight cunt, not to mention being the one who had showed her how pleasurable anal sex could be. Kelly would go back home in about two weeks and he would be damned if he didn't fuck her hard and often until she left!

Kelly gasped, her body tensing when Bobbie's finger went back to teasing her clit. It was more than she could possibly take; a buzzing vibrator in her hot pussy, a finger circling her protruding bead and a hard, big cock up her ass. Taking quick, shallow breaths, Kelly murmured.

"I'm coming.... Fuck, I'm coming!" She exclaimed. "Harder, uncle Bobbie! Make me come!"

And Bobbie obeyed. Slamming his dick into her little butt, he moved his hand from her clit and moved the vibe in and out of her trembling pussy. It didn't take long until Kelly took a deep breath and then, with a long, low grunt, she came; a shudder coursing her whole body.

"Come on my cock, you slut!" Bobbie ordered and Kelly let out a loud cry, her pussy contracting around the fake dick, her ass clamping down hard on the very real one deeply buried within her.

"YES! Oh, YES!" Was all Kelly could mutter, her pleasure so strong that her knees buckled and she collapsed on the bed, her uncle on top of her.

But Bobbie wasn't done yet. Taking the vibe out of Kelly's still trembling pussy, he moved it down to her clit as he pumped away in her ass, his own orgasm slowly building within him.

"Uncle Bobbie!" Kelly exclaimed when the vibe touched her sensitive bead, her body reveling at the feeling.

Bobbie quickened his pace and then, leaning forward, he murmured in her ear.

"Do you want your uncle's cum in your butt, baby girl?"

"Yes, uncle Bobbie." Kelly murmured sexily, her hips bucking against him. Bobbie bit the back of her neck and then, grasping her hips with his free hand, he pushed her ass tightly against his groin until his dick was completely buried in her.

"Take it all, you slut!" He grunted and soon, Kelly could feel his cum shooting up her ass, filling her in a way she had never thought possible.

"Oh, yes!" Kelly exclaimed, the vibe in her clit making her come again. "Fill me with your cum! Make me feel it deep in my butt!"

Both trashed in the bed as their orgasms took over them, both uncle and niece lost in a forbidden haze of lust and passion that made it all even more exciting. Maybe it was wrong, a taboo, but Bobbie knew he would never have enough of his niece.

As they lay spent on the bed, Bobbie's cock still deep in Kelly's ass and the vibe still buzzing against her clit, he glanced at the camera and grinned widely. Maybe Kelly was up to some other adventures before leaving the beach condo...