Kelriss Gets Impatient

Story Info
Kelriss can't wait for the day her Master takes her.
1.1k words
3.43
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelriss
Kelriss
1 Followers

It was late, well after midnight. The house was quiet and dark. Kelriss tossed and turned in her small bed, moaning softly as the sheets twist around her legs. Her head rocking slowly on the pillow, back and forth. Her breathing quick and shallow. Her eyes are closed but she is not asleep...

With a little groan her eyes open and she kicks the covers that tug at her legs away, her warm body softly lit by the single candle that burns on the dresser. She is nude and undeniably aroused. Her nipples are dark and puckered, poking up cheerfully as her chest heaves. She squirms, lifting her knees a bit and rocking, rubbing her full thighs together.

In a moment her thighs part, her hand advancing down her smooth belly to her warm mound. Her fingers press against soft outer lips, swollen sweetly with desire. A shudder runs through her body at the pressure and she draws a ragged breath, closing her darkly dilated eyes. She sucks her full bottom lip into her mouth and lets her legs fall apart further.

The candlelight makes her moist sex glisten, the cool rush of air against her heated flesh sending goose bumps across her thighs and stomach. As her legs open wider her outer lips part, her fingers advancing, barely touching the hardened little bud blooming brightly between them. She bites down on her bottom lip to keep from crying out. White-hot jolts of pleasure make her hips jump, muscles quivering in excitement.

It's making me crazy...

She sighs softly, her right hand slides up under her pillow and she grasps it. The silver flashes in the candlelight as she pulls the dildo out.. The fingers of her left hand still pressed between her parted lips, her hips rocking slowly as she studies the thick metal phallus. Longing burns intensely in her eyes and she brings it to her lips, pressing a long slow kiss to its tip before lowering her hand between her legs.

She begins with soft stroking, her eyes closed as she rubs its rounded head up and down against her heated sex. She turns it in her small hand, holding it vertically in her fist and begins to grind herself against its length. She lifts her hips from the bed, her thighs and bottom flex and relax, her eyes close. She whimpers very softly, feeling every bulge and bump as she slides her drenched pussy up and down against it.

When she can stand no more her hand turns slowly, the rounded head parting her labia as she moves it slowly toward her quivering little entrance. Warmed by her body heat and slick with her juices with her eyes closed she can imagine Him over her, between her legs, ready to take her. She can't hold back the low moan of desire that is torn from her lips as she begins to press.

Her body tight with need, her entrance gives way slowly to the swollen helmet of the thick cock in her hand. She begins to tremble as she pushes slowly but firmly until the head enters her, the pop almost audible in the still room as it slips inside. A tortured little moan escapes her parted lips before she can bite down to stop it. She holds it there, just the head inside her, and the silver shaft splitting her bright sex. Her hips lift an inch, keeping her hand still, the cock slides a bit further into her making her moan and shiver. She continues, lifting her hips a bit, the dildo slowly disappearing into her. She is shaking harder. Panting softly. Sweat beginning to glisten on her skin as she works the dildo slowly in as far as it will go.

She lays there still, panting in her bed, trembling and thinking of Him a moment.. Wishing He were really inside her making her burn as the dildo does. With a soft moan she begins to move it, sliding it in and out only a few inches.. Her hips begin a slow figure eight as she pushes and pulls the thick cock.. Her left hand slides again down her stomach and between her parted legs. Her entire body jumping as she presses two fingers against her swollen clit and begins to rub herself in small steady circles.

Her eyes glaze over, her mind on Him, His hands, His eyes, and His lips. Her breath comes in little gasps and moans. Her breasts heave and jiggle as she grinds and rocks, squirming and pushing the cock into herself harder, faster, adding the slick, sticky sound of it filling her tight passage to the room. Her fingers glide over her clit, slick with her cream, each tight swirl making her thighs twitch and her hips jump. Each deep thrust of the dildo pushing her closer to the edge.

Her eyes are wide open and staring at nothing. Her hair a swirl of gold across the pillows, her face, neck and chest are flushed with excitement as she writhes. Her feet dig into the bed and she can feel the waves building. She pulls memories of Him into her minds eye as she forces the silver cock into her tensing pussy harder. She can feel His arms around her, she can taste His kiss, she can hear His voice saying one word.

Come.

She bites her bottom lip hard but can't completely mute the high pitched shriek of pleasure that comes with the first violent wave of her release. She buries the dildo deep inside her spasming sex, her fingers working her clit wildly. Her hips buck and jerk as wave after wave of ecstasy wash over her, taking her breath, making her shudder and writhe. Her hot juices squeezed out around the shaft of the cock slide down her skin and soak the sheet between her legs. The intensity leaves her shaking.

She relaxes slowly, panting to catch her breath. Her skin glistens with sweat and she is soon shivering. With a soft little groan she slowly pulls the dildo from her slightly sore passage. Again the sheet is drenched. She brings the toy to her lips and begins cleaning it carefully. Eyes closed, lowering her legs to the bed, she licks and sucks the juices from the smooth silver, warm from her body... it almost feels real.

She seems calm as she slips it under her pillow and pulls the covers up over herself. A smile curves the corners of her lips as she slowly drifts into her trance-like sleep, thinking of Him.

Kelriss
Kelriss
1 Followers