Kelsey

Story Info
Kelsey flashes her teacher and more.
839 words
4.34
70.8k
18

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teach history at a community college in a small Midwestern town. Most of my students are freshmen and eager to learn. I've been teaching for about five years, and I pride myself in being a good instructor. I keep the classes interesting and try not to overwhelm my students with boring lectures and tons of homework. I also present myself in a professional manner, never socializing with students. However, I maintain an open door policy and students are free to see me outside of the classroom should they feel the need to do so.

One student in particular Kelsey Blair, has been to my office on a few occasions seeking additional information regarding lectures or assignments. She is not only a lovely girl with an outgoing personality, but an A student as well. She is also what I would consider hot and sophisticated for eighteen. On this particular day Kelsey came popping into class more bubbly than usual. She also took a seat in the back of the room, which she normally doesn't do. I lectured for about fifteen minutes and then assigned a short essay that I hoped would consume the remainder of the class. After all, it was Friday and just like the students I was tired and ready for the week to be over.

As I glanced around the room I could see Kelsey very clearly. And from my vantage point I could see a glimpse of her white panties peeking out as she slowly fanned her legs. She was a cute little thing, about five eight, long silky legs and a very shapely ass. As I continued to watch I noticed her right hand had moved down between her legs, slowly gliding up and down her inner thigh. Trying not to be obvious, I moved away from my desk at the front of the classroom over to the opposite corner to get a closer look at this sweet young girl. As I continued to steal inconspicuous glances, what I saw next almost took my breath away.

Spreading her legs slightly wider, the fingers on Kelsey's right hand had worked their way under the leg band of her panties. It was difficult to tell exactly what she was doing from where I was standing but the look on her face said it all.

Probably without even realizing it, Kelsey had now tilted her head back, closed her eyes and was silently mouthing "ooh" with her sultry lips as her fingers continued their magical journey. Beads of sweat began to form on my forehead as the rest of the class seemed oblivious to what was going on. Jesus, could I be the only one who could see what she was doing? I guess they were all so busy with the essay I had assigned to even notice her.

Then something happened that you pray will never happen. I was staring so intensely at Kelsey's hand massaging her precious little cunt I didn't notice she had opened her eyes. She caught me like a deer in headlights. For a brief moment I saw my entire teaching career flash before my eyes. I could see the headlines in the local paper - Teacher fired for molesting young college student.

But to my relief, Kelsey never broke her stride as she flashed a sexy smile my way and ever so slowly pulled the white panties over her hips and down her legs, and quickly over her black pumps. Bending slightly, she dropped the panties in her purse and then resumed stroking her sweet little pussy.

With her legs now spread a little wider and the panties out of the way I could see her fingers slowly plunging in and out of her sweet love tunnel. I could also see glimpses of her black pubic hair. I have to tell you at this point it was all I could do to keep from racing across the room and falling between this young woman's legs and tonguing her for all I was worth! My cock was beginning to swell and my balls were beginning to ache. And just as suddenly as this began, the bell range bringing it all to a screeching halt.

Immediately the class began to shuffle toward the front of the room to place their essays on my desk. Soon everyone was gone but Kelsey.

Flashing me with a glimpse of her sweet little cunt one last time, she slowly rose from her desk and sauntered toward me. With a very sexy smile she reached into her purse and pulled out the white panties and placed them in my right hand. Purposely, she leaned into me pressing her firm, pointy breasts against my chest. Then she brushed the fingertips of her right hand across my lips intoxicating me with her sweet heavenly scent. And while I was still trying to come to my senses, she whispered softly in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed the show, professor." Then she quickly turned around and zipped out the classroom door.