Kelsey Bottoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick heard the sound of a woman encased within her orgasm. Shay was now in an uncontrollable zone letting herself feel all of him.

Rick began to thrust harder into her. He reached under her to her tummy to see if he was slamming her hard enough to make the gold 'S' charm in her navel wiggle. It was. He felt the first surge of his cum passing through his cock. He clenched his teeth and tossed his head back as he held her hips tightly keeping her from moving from him. Surge after surge of hot cum spewded inside her. It was coming out of her as fast as he was putting it in.

Rick collapsed on top of her and they laid together trying to collect their breathing patterns. He was asleep in no time.

~o~

Shay wrapped up in the quilt and went outside and picked up their jeans. She went back inside, closed the door and began laying their wet clothes along the hearth and chairs again.

"What are you doing?", she heard Rick mumble as he seen her at the fireplace.

Shay replied, " They should be dry by morning."

~o~

The rest of the night they talked. They talked about their relationships. They talked about likes and dislikes. Tattoos and piercing. Their lifestyles. everything they could think of.

Before the morning came, they had pleased each other several times.

There was no question in Shay's mind if this was "being violated." Each time after the first time, she initiated the act. She also made sure they went on for hours.

~o~

Shay heard birds chirping when her eyes opened.

Rick was gone.

She was dressed and at her car quickly. Her car had been placed on the side of the road now. Out of the ditch.

She got in the car and found a note on the passenger seat. It read...

"Shay ... Your cell phone is in the glove compartment. I put it there when I took you from the car. Just in case you got away from me, you would not been able to use it if you couldn't find it. You would be mine for the night as planned. About tattoos, I think you should get one. You said you were afraid of it hurting. You are a tough lady. You said you would not know what to get. I picture a tiny wine bottle. You know the shape I am refering to. Have the words "Violated vs. Willing" placed across the label... Research the words. You seem to be confused about the meaning. In your case, they mean the same." Rick

Shay tossed the note out the window as she sped off. She turned on the radio. She took the road slow this time. There were a lot of curves.

She reached the bridge. She could feel the anger swelling up in her.

"The lying bastard," she said out loud. She stopped her car at the center of the bridge. This bridge was maybe a couple of years old. A concrete structure that was so high. The water would have to of been up twenty feet to wash this bridge out.

The local radio station is reporting rainfall total of ten inches.

Shay drives across the bridge and as she drives she glances back in her rear view mirror.

The sign in her mirror read...." Kelsey Bottoms Creek".

12