Kelsey Needs a Ride

Story Info
Kelsey takes teacher home and gives him a night to remember.
1.5k words
4.15
41k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day for me. I gave all four of my history classes exams, and was in the process of grading them when I heard a knock on my office door. I looked at my watch and just as I suspected it was getting late. Who would be knocking at 7 pm I wondered?

I called out "The door isn't locked, come on in." As the door opened I looked up to see who it was. It was Kelsey Blair, one of my students. "What brings you here at this hour Kelsey?" I asked.

"Well," she stammered, "I was sort of wondering if I might catch a ride with you?'

"Yes, I suppose I could give you a lift."

A smile flashed across her face as she said, "Thanks Mr. Saunders. I was in the library working on a report when I realized I missed the last bus going out to my house."

Wow! This might prove to be a very interesting ride. You see it was just a little over a week ago that Kelsey had come on to me in a not so subtle way. Not only did she flash me and masturbate during class, after everyone had left the room she gave me a whiff of her sweet womanly scent. Along with shall we call them, words of endearment? Anyway, hoping not to be too obvious, I looked her over from head to toe as I told her "I'm just about finished here and I'll be ready to go in about five minutes."

Kelsey took a seat across the room as I gathered up my papers and put them in my briefcase. God, she's a good looking young lady. I'm guessing five eight, one hundred ten pounds, and without a doubt, cute as a button. And the way she is dressed, tight blue sweater and equally tight jeans display her orange-sized breasts and her tight little ass in all their glory.

We make our way to the car and as we head out of the parking lot Kelsey tells me where she lives. It turns out we don't live that far apart. Her parents' condo is about a half mile from mine. While we make small talk, nothing is said about the incident of a week ago. She's got to know I'm thinking about it, doesn't she? Jeez, I wonder if she is thinking about it. Soon enough we're driving through the entrance gates of her complex and heading to the back where she lives.

I find a visitors' parking space and bring the car to a halt. "Well, here we are Kelsey. What else can I do for you?"

She looks at me with a pouty mouth and asks, "Would you mind going in with me. My parents are away for a few days and I'd feel much safer if you came in with me."

Hey, what's a guy going to do? "Sure, I'd be glad to go in with you."

Once inside we take a look around and everything appears to be okay. "I don't think you have any goblins in here so I better hit the road." But before I can take two steps Kelsey grabs my arm and pulls me to her.

"Hey, what's the rush? There's cold beer in the fridge, would you like one? It's the least I can do for driving me home."

Hell, I know I should leave but all I can think about is what happened a week ago and how I'd love to continue on.

"I'll tell you what, one beer and then I've got to go," I told her.

Kelsey tells me to make myself comfortable as she almost sprints to the kitchen. Soon she's back with the beer she promised and a coke for herself. She sits on the sofa beside me and soon we're making small talk about everything from school to politics. As we continue to chat I can't help but notice Kelsey is practically in my lap. She is so close I can feel her warm breath on my neck as she speaks. And I don't know what kind of perfume she's wearing but it has turned me on ever since she walked into my office over an hour ago.

Out of the blue Kelsey suddenly changes the topic. "Mr. Saunders, do you think I'm attractive?"

Damn, what am I going to say? It looks like a catch 22 to me. So being both polite and honest I tell her, "Yes, Kelsey you're very attractive. I'm sure you must have a ton of guys hitting on you constantly?"

"There are some guys who hit on me." She says, "But I'm just not into them. I really have this thing for older guys," she continues. "You know someone like you; someone mature and experienced."

Now sooner than she's finished speaking I feel her hand on my thigh. Ever so slowly she strokes my thigh and with each stroke she gets closer to my now throbbing cock. Soon her hand is in my lap swirling around and around teasing my cock to attention. I can feel her warm breath on my neck as she places little kisses here and there. Man, my brain tells me I should get up and run for the door, but my cock tells me, "Sit still fool, when you gonna get another opportunity like this."

The next thing I hear is Kelsey whispering in my ear, "I want to suck your cock, baby. I want to suck your big hard cock and let you cum in my hot little mouth."

Goddamn, I thought I was going to explode right then and there. I turned to her and as our lips met I gently took hold of head. As we kissed my hands wandered down her back pulling her to me. Her hard pointy breasts felt so good against my chest. Soon my hands found their way under her sweater and I gently massaged her back as we continued to kiss.

With expert precision Kelsey soon had my belt undone and my pants open, and my swollen cock in her hands. Ever so gently she gripped my cock with one hand and methodically stroked me as she circled the head with the wet finger tips of her other hand. On my, this girl was good. It wasn't long before she pulled her mouth from mine and lowered her head to my crotch. Soon her tongue replaced her wet finger tips and she swirled the head of my cock until I almost couldn't take it. Then I could feel her hot breath as she took me into her mouth. Oh my God! Slowly she swallowed my entire cock and began sucking and licking me into a frenzy. She would raise her head just to the point of releasing it, and then tongue me to near submission before engulfing my cock again. As she repeated this over and over all I could do was lie back against the sofa and run my fingers through her hair.

As she licked and sucked my cock she ran one hand under my shirt and up and down my chest. Her other hand found its way to my balls. She gently caressed them by sliding her finger nails in a continuous upward motion on the underside tantalizing me even more. This went on for what seemed like an eternity. Somehow she must have sensed I was getting ready to cum because she released my balls and began stroking my cock again as she continued to suck.

And oh, she was right. Her sucking finally brought me to the point of no return and hot creamy cum began to flow from my cock into her sweet little mouth. And let me tell you, she didn't waste a drop. As cum oozed out of her tiny mouth and flowed down her chin, she scooped it up with her fingers and sucked it down too. She was still stroking my cock as she wiped the last of my cum from her flushed face. If ever a picture was worth a thousand words, this was the time. I can't remember when I've seen a woman looking sexier than Kelsey did at that moment.

As my head stopped spinning and my heart returned to its normal rhythm Kelsey stood up and walked out toward the kitchen. Soon she returned with a warm wash cloth and proceeded to clean us both up. As I looked into Kelsey's eyes I told her I'd really like to return the favor but it would have to be some other time. Not only did I have over a hundred papers left to grade by tomorrow morning, I wasn't sure I had enough stamina to give her the attention she so duly deserved.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Okay, but only if you promise to come back."

I put my arms around her and pulled her close and said, "Kelsey, love, I promise I'll be back."

After getting my pants back on we walked to the door and had one long passionate kiss before I headed out to my car and drove away.

To be continued...